What's your first full game?

Wait for the 97 after Montreal RW mod for my real full game, but until then I’ll check out this KTB mod I see people talk about

I’m also not very familiar with the cverse but was during the demo I started a tiny promotion AEW in the New England (Maine as the home) hired people I didn’t know and engaged in the ‘Northeast War’ with another promotion. Was interesting.

<p>I might continue or restart the game I did with an insignificant company I created based on a local fed.</p><p> </p><p>

If not, I might play MAW again. It made choices I did not in my 16 game. I dumped Cheetah Boy as soon as I could, he was terrible and overpriced for my taste l.</p><p> </p><p>

I am also thinking of trying a full run with a bigger company, like TCW. One of the things I want to do is try more than one company at a time. I usually only keep one save going. This time I think I want two or three. How do others handle that split between lengthy history and variety?</p>

Going Zeroes-to-Heroes on a rock hard start using myself as the avatar (an old, washed up, injured martial artist, set to be a road agent with minimal skills,) and hiring exclusively unemployed scrubs. Working a "Fast and Furious" product in a fully integrated company called Adrenaline Combat.

I'm running a 0 pop fed out of the northwest with a classic wild west product. It's going pretty good, except the game started with the wrestling industry at 20 and I'm 15k in debt after the first 3 1/2 months. The industry is rising though and my pop is up to 8, so hopefully I start generating cash soon.

<p>Started my own promotion called Sin City Pro Wrestling, starting off on Easy and playing as David Avatar with Greatest reputation so I have 7.5 mil. It's a No-Style product so I have more freedom on angle to match ratio. Based out of Las Vegas, gonna run shows there to start and branch out over time.</p><p> </p><p>

Did my first show in the beta, SCPW Jackpot Tournament on U-Demand. Scored a 53 which I suppose isn't so bad for my first actual show.</p>

<p>I have started a Chicago based indie with my UC of Joanne Rodriguez (she's based in The Great Lakes and I can head canon her being a hip podcasting mom on the north side of the city.). The product is a modern throwback on rock hard settings. And there are a few rules I'm attempting to play by.</p><p> </p><p>

1. All talent must either be based in The Great Lakes region or be from Chicago based on their biography. I've temporarily allowed certain people to be on the roster (I've brought in Sayeed Ali, changed his last name to Starks because he's invading from New York). Java, for instance, was my champion. He did very well for me before TCW panic hired him just two months before his in-ring retirement. Running with him versus Ernest Youngman was a good start. </p><p> </p><p>

2. All shows will take place in Chicago.</p><p> </p><p>

3. All graduates of the wrestling school will be featured and will displace all talent not based in the area.</p><p> </p><p>

4. I can hire unemployed international talent, but if they don't move to the region within six months of hiring, they must be let go. I will no longer hire continental talent outside of my region.</p><p> </p><p>

5. All profits go into the training facility.</p><p> </p><p>

And so what I'm looking to do is to build a region of talent reminiscent of that era in Minnesota with The Road Warriors, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, The Koloffs, etc.</p>

<p>Shameless plug: You can check out <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546749" rel="external nofollow">my first full game of TEW2020</a> in the dynasty section of these forums! First show is already up and more to come.</p><p> </p><p>

The basic rules were that I could only sign very young workers (no older than 20 at the start of the game), but I started with a free-to-air broadcaster for a weekly TV show and a PPV broadcaster for monthly events.</p>