Outlaw Championship Wrestling [CVerse]

Dynamite Martin vs Wild Red Stallion [1 Pts]
Conner Threepwood vs Valentine Rayne [1 Pts]
The Dusty Outlaws (Cockroach Carter, Mercy Michaels) vs The Steam Express (Jason Patterson, Stanley Axis) [1 Pts]
Cobra vs Gunner Jackson [1 Pts]
Who’s winning the Gold Rush match* for the OCW Southern Heavyweight title? ** [3 Pts] “The Oil Prince” Archie Aldred III

I think you're going in a different direction compared to LSW. Architect is something different, I think his new name is very creative by the way

Who’s eating the pin or getting submitted in the Gold Rush match? [1 Pts] Jerry Lee Tennesse is a good choice
Will OCW beat last week’s 49 rating? [1 Pts] Absolutely!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
image.png
Outlaw Championship Wrestling #3 - The Gold Rush
Aired on Wednesday, February 2, 2022
104,673 viewers (0.13 TVR) on The Bandit Network
Held in The Outpost (San Antonio Riverwalk Rodeo) in front of 271 people

image.png

The show opens with the interviewer Mya Catalan immediately taking the line to interview one of the participants in tonight's Gold Rush match to crown the inaugural OCW Southern Heavyweight champion. “The Lone Star Cowboy” Buck Winchester just arrived on his pickup, gracefully answering the interviewer's opening question and saying he's ready for tonight's main event. But suddenly, here comes a sports car parking in front of Cowboy's pickup, from which emerges the spoiled rich kid Archie Aldred III. Also in the Gold Rush match, “The Oil Prince” interrupts the interview and attempts to steal the show, joking that, even inside the squared circle, he's just like his sports car, while Buck Winchester is an old wreck who will only be able to eat dust during the Gold Rush. Tensions grow ahead of the super-match and we love to see it. [31]

image.png

image.png   image.png

Conner Threepwood vs Valentine Rayne

A really nice first bout of the night, the good looking Valentine Rayne squares up in his pink trunks against Conner Threepwood, a very solid technical wrestler from Indiana who’s debuting tonight here in OCW. Both competitors have great chemistry when fighting each other and it shows in their performances, getting the crowd hotter. Wrestling kinda like an old-school heel, Conner Threepwood puts his opponent in danger, but eventually babyface Valentine Rayne scores the victory with a Rayne Drop after eight minutes of action. [47]

image.png

Interviewed backstage by Mya Catalan, Jerry Lee Tennessee immediately takes control of the situation, strumming his guitar and singing about how he will triumph in tonight's main event. After a few minutes though, the menacing Texas Hangman appears behind him and JLT looks hella scared, instantly ending his playing and quickly taking his leave. Left alone with “The Hangman,” Mya Catalan takes the opportunity to ask the big heavyweight babyface for a statement ahead of the Gold Rush match he will take part in, receiving a one-line answer to recap his gameplan: printing a Big Boot on the face of one of the opponents, hitting a Choke Slam, getting out with the championship. [28]

image.png

For the second week in a row, a taped video presents a vignette of the masked luchador dressed in a traditional mariachi suit. The masked figure holding his “guitarra”, playing a hauting melody as his fingers dancing across the strings. Almost a carbon copy of what was aired last week, aiming to hype this mysterious figure a bit more. [29]

image.png

image.pngimage.png   image.pngimage.png

The Dusty Outlaws vs The Steam Express

Both coming from a loss on their debut match, heels Cockroach Carter and Mercy Michaels take on babyfaces Jason Patterson and Stanley Axis, accompanied by their valet Sweet Tabitha. The Dusty Outlaws playing big in this, trying to beatdown the bubbly babyfaces who just refuse to quit and build some sort of a momentum. After eleven minutes, Cockroach Carter seems to having regained control when Mercy Michaels distracts legal man Stanley Axis during his comeback, but eventually the blonde babyface surprises the psychopath outlaw with a surprise cradle: 1 .. 2 .. 3! The Steam Express wins the match. [28]

The Dusty Outlaws immediately attacks The Steam Express right after the match, hurt in their pride after the loss and eager to damage the bubbly babyfaces. A couple of minutes are more than enough for Cockroach Carter and Mercy Michaels to beatdown Jason Patterson and Stanley Axis, leaving them down and out while Sweet Tabitha witnesses it worried at ringside. [29]

image.png

Wandering backstage, Mya Catalan crosses paths with Cactus Jack and his girlfriend Lola Starr, and that goofball thinks the interviewer is here for him, pretending to be bored with the idea, but agreeing to be interviewed. Embarrassed, Mya Catalan points out to Cactus Jack how she wanted to interview Big Hustle, who shows up behind Jack Pryde's back along with his friend Gunner Jackson, with whom he begins to mock Cactus Jack a bit. “The Cactus” tries to regain some face by being loud, but Gunner Jackson humbles him real quick and makes him  walk away. Left alone, Big Hustle can finally release a quick interview a Mya Catalan heading to the Gold Rush match, aiming to become the inaugural Southern Heavyweight champ and possibly pinning that despicable Luke Steele while doing it. [28]

image.png

image.png   image.png

Dynamite Martin vs Wild Red Stallion

After asking for and getting this bout, the energetic oddball Dynamite Martin pounces on Wild Red Stallion, egged on by tag team partner Pepper J on his corner. The Native American, who at ringside has in turn his partner Eagle Two Tomahawk, repeats what he did a couple of weeks ago in tag team action, triumphing against his opponent with ease. After ten minutes, in fact, Wild Red Stallion breaks the defenses of the heel opponent, pinning him with a Lakota Cutter. Pepper J helps Dynamite Martin to return backstage, while The War Thunders celebrate in the ring alongside the fans here at The Outpost. [30]

image.png

In a taped video, The Mat Masters are working on their mat wrestling drills in a high-quality gym somewhere out there, while their sport agent Herb Stately stands in front of the camera, addressing all fans in attendance, at home, and every tag team in OCW. Al Coleman and Warren Technique are a well-oiled machine that will rip the competition apart with their technical superiority. And soon, really soon, they’ll stand at the top of the tag team rankings. [18]

image.png

image.png   image.png

Cobra vs Gunner Jackson

In a singles match, babyface Gunner Jackson square up against heel Cobra, accompanied by the ring by his snake, laying inside a bag left on the apron at one corner. Playing a couple of times around “The Gunner” being worried by getting to close to the reptile, after thirteen minutes of action Gunner Jackson eventually has the upper hand, hitting Cobra with an Inverted Piledriver to win the bout. [34]

After the match, Cobra blindsides Gunner Jackson and goes towards his snake bag, maybe for taking his reptile out? Someone enters the ring though, it’s Cactus Jack! The young gun starts to beatdown Gunner Jackson still down on the mat, probably mad at Jackson for laughing at him earlier on. The attack goes on until Cobra notices his presence and comes back to the middle of the ring without putting out his snake, Cactus Jack is kinda sure that Cobra will join him in the assault, but “The Snake Man” menacing shouts at Cactus Jack to leave the ring! Cobra wants to handle in his business on his own, and has nothing to spare with a spoiled rookie! Cactus Jack gets scared, and walks back towards the ramp alongside his girlfriend Lola Starr. “The Snake Man” then turns back to face Gunner Jackson, who just got back on his feet and anticipates Cobra: QUICK SHOT! With a Spinning Spinebuster, Gunner Jackson takes Cobra down and out and celebrates with the crowd. [21]

image.png

Doing a great job trying to interview every wrestler who’s gonna take part in the Gold Rush match up next, Mya Catalan finally has a talk with the last remaining competitor, the heel bad ass “Unbreakable” Luke Steele. With his confident look and cocky mannerism, the Australian says that he signed for OCW to dominate this promotion and rise to stardom in the American pro wrestling business, so become the inaugural Southern Heavyweight champion tonight ain’t a goal, it’s an obligation! [31]

image.png

In a quick segment from her Bucks Saloon, the treacherous and charismatic Haley Buck welcomes us to her saloon, where she’s alone this time. Haley makes quite an introduction to the upcoming Gold Rush match that will crown the first ever OCW Southern Heavyweight champion, who’s going to win the rush? Could it be Archie Aldred III? Maybe Big Hustle? Or “Unbreakable” Luke Steele? And what about The Lone Star Cowboy? You can’t really bet against Texas Hangman though, right? And let’s not forget about Jerry Lee Tennessee, will it be the one to win the Gold Rush? Guess we’ll find it out really soon! [24]

image.png

It’s finally time for the long awaited main event and Governor Ricky Johnson does a great job during the introduction of the match, finally revealing the look and all the details of the OCW Southern Heavyweight championship that will be up for grab in just a couple of minutes! Excellent improv by the commissioner. [75]

image.png

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

Six-Way Gold Rush match for the OCW Southern Heavyweight title

The Gold Rush turns into pure chaos straight away, with every competitor fighting for themselves in a high-stakes race for gold, and what a great performance by the camera guys too who allow everyone to not miss a bit of action. In this six-man melee, each wrestler, whether babyface or heel, is in it for the glory. The Lone Star Cowboy and Texas Hangman’s grit shine as they throw themselves into every fight, while Big Hustle’s powerhouse offense shakes the ring. Meanwhile, Luke Steele, Archie Aldred III, and Jerry Lee Tennessee use every dirty trick in the book and tons of ruthless aggression to stay in the hunt. With no clear alliances, the match become a desperate free-for-all, echoing the greed and tension of the old Gold Rush. The turning point comes when Sandman Winks interferes in the bout and ambushes Texas Hangman, probably want to take some personal revenge after losing to him in the qualifying match. “The Sandman” puts Hangman to sleep at ringside before returning backstage, while Big Hustle hits his Hustler’s Headbutt on Luke Steele. Jerry Lee Tennessee and Archie Aldred III finally decides to trust each other for few seconds, combining their attacks to throw Big Hustle out of the ring, and just after it “The Oil Prince” betrays JLT, proving that everyone was right not to trust a single soul in this bout. Archie Aldred III seems the favourite now, but Buck Winchester knocks the S### out of him with a Lariat! Wait a minute! Sensing his moment, Luke Steele gets back on his feet and punishes a distracted Lone Star Cowboy with the Steele Crusher! Connected! 1 .. 2 .. 3!!! After 26 minutes of backstabbing, brawling, and scrambling for a piece of history, Luke Steele strikes it rich, capturing the OCW Southern Heavyweight Championship and staking his claim as the top man in this Gold Rush. [31]

After the bell, the boss Ricky Johnson returns inside the squared circle and with charisma and professionalism congratulates his inaugural Southern Heavyweight champion. Coming straight from Australia to impose himself, he did it in a few weeks! “The Governor” allows himself to fasten the title strap around the champ's waist. Ladies and gentlemen, like it or not, your inaugural OCW Southern Heavyweight champion is “Unbreakable” Luke Steele! [57]

image.png

OVERALL RATING: 49

Edited by Wrestling Machine
  • Like 6

I'm sorry but - the logo makes it look like most everyone has some sort of cartoonish Goat/Ram horns growing out of the side of their heads - Wild Red Stallion has of course deployed his anti-Horn headdress to avoid looking silly.  I know this is serious old school Southern Wrasslin but I cant help it ... it's a visual thats making me laugh. I knew eventually that new visual background stuff was going to do something like this where something would unintentionally look odd once you put photos over a non plain background.  Texas Hangman and Luke Steele actually look kind of cool with the Rams horns - they could run a Demonic gimmick with that look.  Dead set Texas Hangman looks good as a Demon. Cobra was already going with the whole Satan in the Garden of Eden look so he's rocking the horns. Aldred meanwhile is channeling Pan from Greek myths.  It instantly made me insanely happy reading this with those visuals because deep down wrestling is meant to make us laugh at it - it's big boofy blokes trying to make us believe they are intent on killing each other whilst at the same time doing everything they can not to hurt one another - which is both ridiculous and charming at the same time.  It's funny but this one visual anomaly has reminded me why wrestling makes me happy.   

Looks like you hit gold with that opening bout.

At least they booked Luke The G.O.A.T Steele to win the title.  Why he moved to the US and relative obscurity is a mystery to me but I am glad to see him getting a win here even if it is only in front of 271 Texans in a new start-up company. 

Edited by alpha2117

3 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

I know this is serious old school Southern Wrasslin but I cant help it ... it's a visual thats making me laugh. I knew eventually that new visual background stuff was going to do something like this where something would unintentionally look odd once you put photos over a non plain background

What can I say, glad you had a laugh! 🙂

I noticed the "horns" already but fix them ain't definitely the priority I would say.
I'll probably switch em in the future with something like this using willr0ck rebranded logo.

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

At least they booked Luke The G.O.A.T Steele to win the title.  Why he moved to the US and relative obscurity is a mystery

Why he moved to US is explained in his Bio, he's trying to go Hollywood. And (spoiler alert) diary-wise that's something that makes sense to why he signed with OCW.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

What can I say, glad you had a laugh! 🙂

I noticed the "horns" already but fix them ain't definitely the priority I would say.
I'll probably switch em in the future with something like this using willr0ck rebranded logo.

image.jpeg

Why he moved to US is explained in his Bio, he's trying to go Hollywood. And (spoiler alert) diary-wise that's something that makes sense to why he signed with OCW.  

Glad you understood why it made me laugh.  I will miss the Horns if you do rebrand the logo - willr0ck's one does look great though.

Ohhhh Spoilers 🎥🎞️🎬🍿Luke Steele is going to be a Super villain in a big budget blockbuster woohoo ... a guy can dream.

image.png
Total Wrestling News: Phil Vibert Talks OCW

image.png

Answering question from one of his followers on Vibert's Voice, his weekly podcast, Phil Vibert gave his opinion on the first shows of Outlaw Championship Wrestling, a promotion owned by The Bandit Network, with Ricky Dale Johnson as the head booker and basically the man in charge to run the company. Initially Phil Vibert expressed his curiosity about an alternative that offers some real old school Southern rasslin, saying he also expects a good dose of bloody and gimmick matches once they have better presented their product.

Phil Vibert then reflected on how Robbie Quarantino, younger brother of world-renowned filmmaker Trent Quarantino and owner of The Bandit Network, was famously a big TWL fan, and sees his hand behind some of the references to some of the legendary characters of the old Texan promotion. Wild Red Stallion as - hopefully for them - a second coming of Chief Two Eagles, “The Lone Star Cowboy” Buck Winchester as some sort of The Lone Star Stampeder back in the days, and so on.

Regarding on if their business model would work or not, and if they could make a profit after some time, Phil Vibert said he knows for sure that several talents signed a 1-year written contract with show-based salaries rather low, banking heavily on the exposure they can get on television rather than on the indie scene. Phil Vibert then believed the promotion will have low costs for now, excluding the high-level production of the shows, and he could see OCW breaking even after the first year.

Closing with a criticism, the podcaster pointed out that right now OCW has virtually zero big names among the ranks of its active wrestlers, and in this world it is very difficult to raise ratings without a few household names. However, at the moment Phil Vibert does not see any huge free agents to help them, so maybe they would have to be patient and book it all well to build stars internally.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
Next Week on OCW
Jay Silver vs Jerry Lee Tennessee [1 Pts]
The Heartbreakers (Rocco Renoir, Valentine Rayne) vs The Mat Masters (Al Coleman, Warren Technique) [1 Pts]
Cockroach Carter vs Stanley Axis [1 Pts]
Los Spurs (Gringo Loco, Manny Alvarez) vs The Explosive Receipt (Dynamite Martin, Pepper J) [1 Pts]
Archie Aldred III vs The Lone Star Cowboy [1 Pts]
Big Hustle, Texas Hangman vs Luke Steele, Sandman Winks [1 Pts]
Will OCW have a 45+ rating? [1 Pts]
Any thoughts/feedback on latest show?

Predictions Standings - Q1 2022
EthanTheRenegade [12 Pts] taking the lead!!
christmas_ape [8 Pts]
KyTeran [7 Pts]
newbiezness [7 Pts]
CGN91 [6 Pts]
kanegan [6 Pts]
MiykaelP [6 Pts]
StanMiguel [5 Pts]
Midnightnick [4 Pts]
Kieran_Lives [1 Pts]

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wrestling Machine said:
image.png
Total Wrestling News: Phil Vibert Talks OCW

image.png

Answering question from one of his followers on Vibert's Voice, his weekly podcast, Phil Vibert gave his opinion on the first shows of Outlaw Championship Wrestling, a promotion owned by The Bandit Network, with Ricky Dale Johnson as the head booker and basically the man in charge to run the company. Initially Phil Vibert expressed his curiosity about an alternative that offers some real old school Southern rasslin, saying he also expects a good dose of bloody and gimmick matches once they have better presented their product.

Phil Vibert then reflected on how Robbie Quarantino, younger brother of world-renowned filmmaker Trent Quarantino and owner of The Bandit Network, was famously a big TWL fan, and sees his hand behind some of the references to some of the legendary characters of the old Texan promotion. Wild Red Stallion as - hopefully for them - a second coming of Chief Two Eagles, “The Lone Star Cowboy” Buck Winchester as some sort of The Lone Star Stampeder back in the days, and so on.

Regarding on if their business model would work or not, and if they could make a profit after some time, Phil Vibert said he knows for sure that several talents signed a 1-year written contract with show-based salaries rather low, banking heavily on the exposure they can get on television rather than on the indie scene. Phil Vibert then believed the promotion will have low costs for now, excluding the high-level production of the shows, and he could see OCW breaking even after the first year.

Closing with a criticism, the podcaster pointed out that right now OCW has virtually zero big names among the ranks of its active wrestlers, and in this world it is very difficult to raise ratings without a few household names. However, at the moment Phil Vibert does not see any huge free agents to help them, so maybe they would have to be patient and book it all well to build stars internally.

Phil Vibert once again failing to look outside the box and realise Steele is a big name on the other side of the Pacific.  I wonder if OCW can get a tv deal in Oceania at some point?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Wrestling Machine said:

EthanTheRenegade [12 Pts] taking the lead!!

hell yeah

Jay Silver vs Jerry Lee Tennessee
The Heartbreakers (Rocco Renoir, Valentine Rayne) vs The Mat Masters (Al Coleman, Warren Technique)
Cockroach Carter vs Stanley Axis
Los Spurs (Gringo Loco, Manny Alvarez) vs The Explosive Receipt (Dynamite Martin, Pepper J)
Archie Aldred III vs The Lone Star Cowboy
Big Hustle, Texas Hangman vs Luke Steele, Sandman Winks
Will OCW have a 45+ rating? Yes

Tennessee is will take this one and Silver might take a guitar shot.

The Heartbreakers (Rocco Renoir, Valentine Rayne) vs The Mat Masters (Al Coleman, Warren Technique) [1 Pt)

The Mat Masters are finely tuned machine. 

Cockroach gets squashed

Los Spurs (Gringo Loco, Manny Alvarez) vs The Explosive Receipt (Dynamite Martin, Pepper J) [1 Pts]

Los Spurs could eventually be the team to beat 

Think Hustle pins  Winks, but Steele remains strong. Perhaps some post-match shenanigans by Steele 

Will OCW have a 45+ rating? [1 Pts] yes
Any thoughts/feedback on latest show? Enjoying the series,  I forgot to turn on my notifications and missed predictions for last show. I believe in Cobra,  I think he could be a great character....hope he gets a push someday. 

I loved The Gold Rush show. I think you made the right call with Luke Steele as first champion. He's the one who's given off the most larger-than-life aura in the early shows and it sets up the babyface who eventually breaks him after he's destroyed everyone for a while to be an even bigger star. On the undercard, I thought the Cobra v Jackson post-match was a nice piece of business in that all three participants got a separate chance to shine: Cobra with the initial beating and not taking sides, Jack with the run-in and then Jackson for finding a way to stand tall against the odds. You've done well to give so many people a spotlight at such an early stage, for instance even The Dusty Outlaws getting some heat back with a beatdown after debuting with two losses. And I love things like the Vibert write-up you did to give a "view from the outside" of how things are going and the business side of things.

The Heartbreakers (Rocco Renoir, Valentine Rayne) vs The Mat Masters (Al Coleman, Warren Technique) [1 Pts]
Will OCW have a 45+ rating? Yes [1 Pts]

Will OCW have a 45+ rating? [1 Pts]  No

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, 619 said:

You've done well to give so many people a spotlight at such an early stage

Thx! Appreciate this, and I have to say someone else had the same feedback days ago! Definitely one of the things that makes me more proud ;)
Hope to keep giving spotlights to lot of competitors.

Next show should be posted tomorrow!

• Like 1

02. OCW alt logo.png
Outlaw Championship Wrestling #4
Aired on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
120,636 viewers (0.16 TVR) on The Bandit Network
Held in The Outpost (San Antonio Riverwalk Rodeo) in front of 319 people

00.divider3.png

In the evening's opener, the inaugural Southern Heavyweight champion Luke Steele comes out to celebrate his title win in the Gold Rush match!  “The Unbreakable” focus is once again on the fact that becoming the inaugural champ wasn't a goal, but an obligation, and he did just that, earning the right to be acknowledged as the top man in Outlaw Championship Wrestling. Babyface Big Hustle comes out and interrupts him, honestly giving his props for having earned that title strap last week. But, you know, “The Hustlers” points out how right from the first bars the two wrestlers are not exactly off to a good start, and maybe they can come to better terms by solving their problems in the squared circle, one-on-one, maybe with the Southern Heavyweight championship on the line, if Luke Steele ain't scared about it! The champion takes up the provocation and starts running with it, making it clear who the hell he is! “Unbreakable” Luke Steele ain't scared of anything, he won't be a chatty little pissant running away from challenges. He left his home, his family, his life to come here in the US to become a mega star, and will crush anyone who comes between him and the stardom. Soooo, Big Hustle want a title shot? IT'S ON!!! Despite his heel mannerism, Luke Steele definitely acts like a real bad ass here, embracing the challenge, but right after that here comes Governor Ricky Johnson to take charge of the situation. The Commissioner knows he has a potential great match on his hands if well promoted, so he promises his talents to make their title match official as soon as possible, in the best way possible. But since both Big Hustle and Luke Steele are itching to wrestle tonight, he may have had an idea to include them in tonight's main event! “The Governor” dates us later on, to announce the main event! [43]

00.divider3.png

Jay Silver.png   Jerry Lee Tennessee.png

Jay Silver vs Jerry Lee Tennessee

Making his OCW debut tonight, Jay "Solid" Silver is a bright young prospect from New Mexico, showcasing dynamic, strike-based style with his brutal knee strikes that caught JLT off guard initially. The cocky blues musician gets humbled a bit initially, but eventually gets in control of the match in the second part of the bout, before hitting a Devil’s Crossroad to win this one-on-one by pinfall. Jerry Lee Tenneessee gets back on track after failing to win the Gold Rush next week, and proves to be a tough opponent in the squared circle. [43]

00.divider3.png

Being interviewed backstage by Mya Catalan, the heel odd figure Cobra gets interrupted soon by the arrival of Cactus Jack, always followed by her smoking hot GF Lola Starr. “The Cactus” hijacks the interview not seeming to give a single F about Mya's job, talking straight to Cobra. Cactus Jack tries to clear the air with “The Snake Man,” saying that last week he should have been on the same side to give a beatdown to Gunner Jackson, and that it was not his intention to steal prey from “The Snake Man.” Cobra keeps his cold, calculating attitude, telling Cactus Jack that he doesn't need him to handle Gunner Jackson or anyone else, and the next time “The Cactus” will try to get in the way, Cobra will feed him at his snake Hissing Sid! Cactus Jack gets quiet and scared, while Cobra leaves the scene, not being in the mood for the interview no more. Poor Mya Catalan, left in there hanging! [26]

But here it comes Los Spurs, “El Vaquero” Manny Alvarez and Gringo Loco, joking with each other in Spanish, blatantly talking about what they just saw between Cobra and Cactus Jack. “The Cactus” has a rush of pride and goes face-to-face with Gringo Logo, asking his stupid mask what he finds so funny about it. Manny Alvarez displaces his tag partner and stares down Cactus Jack, saying that they were joking about whether or not Cactus Jack had stained his pants after Cobra's threats. Jack Pryde gets mad at “El Vaquero” and starts shouting at him, but no physical altercation starts there as Lola Starr convinces his boyfriend to just walk away, for now. [23]

00.divider3.png

Rocco Renoir.pngValentine Rayne.png   Al Coleman.pngWarren Technique.png

The Heart Breakers vs The Mat Masters

Another new face here in OCW, and it's a pretty face to be honest! Teaming up with Valentine Rayne - known a while back in some shows up there at North of the Border, from what the announcing team explains - here it comes Rocco Renoir, and their duo is presented as The Heart Breakers! Two good looking babyfaces who aim to conquer the tag team division as easily as they can conquer women. In a twelve-minute match, though, The Mat Masters manage to tear them apart and almost break some bones rather than hearts. Warren Technique and Al Coleman seem like a well-oiled wrestling machine, and they collect another victory as “Mr. Submission” Al Coleman submits Rocco Renoir with an Ankle Brace. The unlucky debutant from Canada also breaks his jaw during the match, more his own fault than that of one of his opponents. Poor Rocco, let's hope he could recover quickly. [36]

After the match, The Mat Masters' sport agent Herb Stately, who witnessed their bout at ringside, takes the stick and cuts a promo staight to Government Ricky Johnson. The sports agent reveals how Al Coleman and Warren Technique decided to sign with Outlaw Championship Wrestling based on a promise from the Commissioner. Soon, very soon, Ricky Johnson promised that they would be introduced the OCW Tag Team championships and that The Mat Masters would be among the first candidates as inaugural champions should they have a hot start in the company. Well, they are 3-0 after a month, and they have already abundantly proven that they are the best wrestling machine in the tag division. So, Herb Stately is clamoring for Governor Ricky Johnson to crown them as the official OCW Tag Team champs! [22]

00.divider3.png

Cutting a backstage promo, the swagger Texan babyface Gunner Jackson shoots at Cobra, the man he defeated last week and the man that assaulted him post-match. Even throwing in that pesky Cactus Jack who tried to hurt him last Wednesday, “The Gunner” sends a message of defiance to both of them by saying that he certainly doesn't fear them, at least admitting how Cobra and his snake can be a bit dangerous to be around. But there's one thing about Gunner Jackson, and it's that he never misses a shot! And they are both in his sights now! [24]

00.divider3.png

Cockroach Carter.png   Stanley Axis.png

Cockroach Carter vs Stanley Axis

Dopo aver sconfitto the flabby psycopath with a quick cradle in tag team action last week - then being beatdown by The Dusty Outlaws - Stanley Axis goes one-on-one against Cockroach Carter tonight, while Jason Patterson and valet Sweet Tabitha are on babyface’s corner and Mercy Michaels is out here to support his heel partner. Nothing to write home about in this match, but a simple nice finish to catch some heat. Mercy Michaels is able to distract Stanley Axis that gets planted to the mat, then falling victim of Cockroach Carter’s Cannonball Senton for the successfull pinfall attempt after nine minutes. [35]

After the bell, Cockroach Carter starts stomping Stanley Axis, immediately triggering Jason Patterson who storms inside the squared circle to save his partner. The Steam Express fight back against the Southern heels, but eventually The Dusty Outlaws have the better hand post-match, using some unorthodox maneuver to put the babyface down and out. Poor Sweet Tabitha has to witness her friends getting a beating, looking scared at ringside. [28]

00.divider3.png

Seated in his office, Governor Ricky Johnson hopes that every fan watching is enjoying the show, before addressing tonight’s main event in which both new Southern Heavyweight champion Luke Steele and Big Hustle will compete. The Commissioner announces a tag team match in the main event, where four tough-as-nails competitors will square up against the respective rivals! In fact, the champ “Unbreakable” Luke Steele will team up with Sandman Winks, trying to make their opponents sleep and turn their dreams into nightmare. And their opponents will be “The Hustler” Big Hustle, and Texas Hangman! [70]

00.divider3.png

Gringo Loco.pngManny Alvarez.png   Dynamite Martin.pngPepper J.png

Los Spurs vs The Explosive Receipt 

In a wild brawl that has pretty skippable wrestling and not that much crowd heat, “El Vaquero” Manny Alvarez and Gringo Loco still get some support from the fans against heels Dynamite Martin and Pepper J, two loose cannons inside the squared circle. Pepper J unfortunately experiences once again Upper Back Pain after a tough shot from Many Alvarez that could definitely start some backstage trouble. Eight minutes of action on the clock, and Cactus Jack walks out here to ruin Los Spurs’ match after their altercation earlier on, attracting referee’s attention onto him. Once again though, the heels who are actually wrestle don’t seem to excited about Cactus Jack showing up, and Jack Pryde ends up botching the interference, causing Pepper J to get pinned by Gringo Logo following a Running Neck Breaker! 1 .. 2 .. 3! Los Spurs take the W. [28]

00.divider3.png

This week’s vignette picks up where the last one left off. The scene fades in with the same masked luchador in his signature mariachi suit, standing in a dimly lit, rustic cantina. The ambiance is shadowy, with flickering candles casting long, eerie shadows on the walls. The luchador begins strumming his guitarra again, but this time the melody is different—darker and more intense. He sways gently to the rhythm, his fingers moving faster, as if channeling the tension that’s building up. Suddenly, he stops playing. Silence falls. And after few seconds he asks ¿Queréis conocer mi nombre? (”Do you want to know my name?”), but the taped video stops here, building some more hype. [29]

00.divider3.png

The Southern spoiled richman Archie Aldred III walks out on stage, cutting a promo on the Gold Rush match, blaming The Lone Star Cowboy who got pinned in the match and didn’t allow “The Oil Prince” to secure “a sure victory” and become the inaugural Southern Heavyweight champ, but again Buck Winchester is just an old wreck so that didn’t surprise AAIII, who plans to embarass him in their one-on-one bout up next. The Lone Star Cowboy comes out and has a few words to tell “The Oil Prince”, like remembering how he, during the Gold Rush match, knocked the S### out of Archie Aldred III with a Lariat. Buck Winchester enjoys having freedome to go off-script and performs well, ending the promo by telling that this “old wreck” wil still be able tear is rich @$$ apart in few minutes. [27]

Archie Aldred III.png   The Lone Star Cowboy.png

Archie Aldred III vs The Lone Star Cowboy

The Lone Star Cowboy doesn’t go easy on Archie Aldred III, starting hitting him hard right from the start by showcasing his brawling skills, while “The Oil Prince” has to rely on his dirty tricks and intelligence to balance the bout a bit. However, we are almost at minute fifteen of the match, when Buck Winchester connects a huge Lariat, very similar to the one who took AAIII out in the Gold Rush match, but before being able to end him with his signature move, Archie Aldred III blatantly pokes the eyes of The Lone Star Cowboy, getting disqualified. “The Oil Prince” then retrieves backstage, more glad to having avoid a clean defeat than angry about ended up on the losing side. Unfortunately, both competitors don’t seem to click and it made for an awkward bout. [37]

00.divider3.png

Mya Catalan is backstage ready to interview Sandman Winks, who’ll be in action in tonight’s main event in a tag team bout. “The Sandman” cuts a promo on Texas Hangman, who he put to sleep during the Gold Rush match to avenge his recent loss against “The Hangman”. Acting like a big heel bully, Sandman Winks shows no remorse and tells Mya Catalan how he make his rival taking a nap in the main event, showing who’s the top dog here in Outlaw Championship Wrestling. Oh, and after tonight’s win maybe he will demand a title shot from his tag partner “Unbreakable” Luke Steele for the Southern Heavyweight championship. Good improv by “The Sandman”. [33]

00.divider3.png

Arriving to the Bucks Saloon after a hot shower and following his victory in tonight's opening match, Jerry Lee Tennessee cracks a cold one with Haley Buck, discussing the Gold Rush match where JLT failed to become the inaugural Southern Heavyweight champ. Trying to deflect the conversation, the gimmicky heel starts strumming his guitar humming that sooner or later, the Tennessee Man will rule over the Southern territory. Haley Buck tries, as always, to tease his customer by filming a backstage replay from last week when JLT seemed scared as heel of babyface heavyweight Texas Hangman. Jerry Lee Tennessee denies it, claiming he fears no “Hangman” and he could beat him with ease. Taking the assist, Haley Buck then gives the line back inside The Outpost, where Texas Hangman will be in action in tonight's main event. [35]

00.divider3.png

Big Hustle.pngTexas Hangman.png   Luke Steele.pngSandman Winks.png

Big Hustle, Texas Hangman vs Luke Steele, Sandman Winks

Four big and strong competitors square up in this tag team match who has decent wrestling and some heat from the crowd. Texas Hangman still gets protected a lot, presented as a force to be reckoned with. After fifteen minutes of well-balanced action, “Unbreakable” Luke Steele eats an Hustler’s Headbutt from his rival Big Hustle and sells it like it damaged his jaw or something, deciding that it’s enough for today! The Southern Heavyweight champion takes his title strap and walks up the ramp, forfaiting the match! Poor Sandman Winks - nah, we won’t feeling bad for him -  remains alone against two bad ass babyfaces that stun him with a one-two combo while Luke Steele witnesses from the ramp. Big Hustle hits his Hustler’s Headbutt, and Texas Hangman seals the deal by pinning his rival with a Choke Slam: 1 .. 2 .. 3 !! [43]

To close the show, a long-distance staredown between “Unbreakable” Luke Steele - standing on the ramp -  and Big Hustle inside the squared circle, teases us that in the coming weeks we should witness Luke Steele's first title defense in a championship match for the OCW Southern Heavyweight championship! The Champ vs. The Hustler? Who's walking out on top? [37]

00.divider3.png

OVERALL RATING: 47

• Like 8

Posted (edited)
Next Week on OCW
War Thunders (Eagle Two Tomahawk, Wild Red Stallion) vs Montana Lumberjacks (Kalder Tagg, Wolfie Tagg) [1 Pts]
Cactus Jack vs Gunner Jackson [1 Pts]
Al Coleman vs Valentine Rayne [1 Pts]
Los Spurs (Gringo Loco, Manny Alvarez) vs The Dusty Outlaws (Cockroach Carter, Mercy Michaels) [1 Pts]
Conner Threepwood vs Harvey Robbinfield [1 Pts]
Jerry Lee Tennessee vs Texas Hangman [1 Pts]
Will OCW have a 45+ rating? [1 Pts]
Any thoughts/feedback on the new graphics?*

Notes:
* Had some free time last weekend and re-made the graphics, would update the previous shows/post soon ;) 

EthanTheRenegade [16 Pts]
KyTeran [14 Pts] with perfect score 7/7 last week!
christmas_ape [13 Pts]
MiykaelP [12 Pts]
CGN91 [11 Pts]
kanegan [11 Pts]

newbiezness [7 Pts]
StanMiguel [5 Pts]
Midnightnick [4 Pts]
Kieran_Lives [1 Pts]

• Like 2