The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Indeed. I HATE goofy, comedic Eric Young.

Hopefully they won't bring back the "Super Eric" garbage, at least.

I like the comedy Eric I think he could be their Santino but it looks like they will bring back serious eric once his "Injury" Heals but who knows

I could see TNA having a Santino type of guy, but they play Eric Young as an idiot. More of a Eugene type of character rather than a funny guy. If he was put into the Santino mold and just a fun and funny guy that could wrestle, that'd be fine. To make him a brain damaged idiot, just ruins the guy for me.

I miss Eric as the leader and face of the World Elite. I liked that faction and wish they didn't just drop it. I do hope they "heal" him and give him back some respect.

Honestly, i miss the Main Event Mafia, too.

I really liked Eric Young back when he played cowardly and practically had a heart attack from his own pyro. I chuckled every time. Then he turned into a serious Jericho clone and I completely lost interest. Killed the character for me. Not to Abyss levels, but near enough.

I'm liking Murphy & Gunner (aka Mikael Judas and Phill Shatter, always thought Shatter, the littler one, had great potential and a cool look).

For some reason I've always loved security in wrestling. I remember when TNA had the Red Shirt Security of Joe Legend & Kevin Northcutt feuding with the Black Shirt Security of Chris Vaughn and Rick Santel, for some reason it made me mark out. I know the Harris Bros also played the roll of security for a while, but never really were used as an angle.

Hogan in the ring with ECW originals... can't say TNA isn't doing something fresh. :p

You mean like WWE did with Austin at ONS (celebrate with ECW), TNA is just copying WWE with just about everything they do.

My little sisters are in here watching TNA with me one is 11 and ones 12 I asked them which they like better the 11 year old says WWE is stupid TNA is better and the 12 year old say WWE cause Cena is hot:rolleyes:

I bet the 11 year old will feel the same in a year or two

You mean like WWE did with Austin at ONS (celebrate with ECW), TNA is just copying WWE with just about everything they do.

I bet the 11 year old will feel the same in a year or two

TNA is not copying jack**** or better yet they are copying everything. Because everything has been done in wrestling.

Here's an advertised list of matches for TNA's Whole F'n Show.

-Rob Van Dam vs. Abyss for the TNA Title.

-Kurt Angle vs. A.J. Styles.

-Madison Rayne vs. Angelina Love.

-Jeff Hardy's open challenge.

-D'Angelo Dinero vs. Matt Morgan vs. Mr. Anderson in a three-way.

-Motor City Machine Guns vs. Beer Money in the final match of their best of five series (if necessary).

-Ink Inc. vs. Generation Me in a No. 1 contenders match.

Sounds like a great card.

Kind of hoping Jeff's challenge is answered by someone new like Shelton or Helms.

Here's an advertised list of matches for TNA's Whole F'n Show.

-Rob Van Dam vs. Abyss for the TNA Title.

-Kurt Angle vs. A.J. Styles.

-Madison Rayne vs. Angelina Love.

-Jeff Hardy's open challenge.

-D'Angelo Dinero vs. Matt Morgan vs. Mr. Anderson in a three-way.

-Motor City Machine Guns vs. Beer Money in the final match of their best of five series (if necessary).

-Ink Inc. vs. Generation Me in a No. 1 contenders match.

Sounds like a great card.

Kind of hoping Jeff's challenge is answered by someone new like Shelton or Helms.

Or wait for it.....Matt Hardy breaking his WWE contract and faceing his brother or Scott Hall because I'm a Hall mark;)

the Hardy brothers have really let themselves go

I caught about the last 45 minutes of impact and Jeff's flab is getting to be to the point of fail that his elder brother's body is

The reason for Jeff I belive is he's not doing the drugs that he was because he's got a case open