strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But, but ... Jules Winfrancis (DBF) as a partner? Baddest team this side of ever! lol

/shrug

Could always edit him to be, like... Spanish. Go go editor.

EDIT: Totally just did that.

I'll wait for someone else to pop up in Europe, and edit them to be his tag partner.

In my RW/Cornellverse Mod, Catherine QUine was up for contract renewal with my Small Fed. WWE came in and made an offer to her. I ended up losing out after offering $50k in a PPA and as written. In 3 months, I've lost my two best female workers (Quine and Appleseed) to the E. Dang poachers!

In my RW/Cornellverse Mod, Catherine QUine was up for contract renewal with my Small Fed. WWE came in and made an offer to her. I ended up losing out after offering $50k in a PPA and as written. In 3 months, I've lost my two best female workers (Quine and Appleseed) to the E. Dang poachers!

They did you a favor. How could you pay $50k per show as a small company.

Here are everyone who has B+ Brawling skills or better... (Most of them are regenerated workers) So there are plenty of people with better brawling stats.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2i1gqcx.jpg

2021??? How much playtime is involved here? How much sleep have you had? How often did you run shows? How big are each show? And I would have to say you're probably not my age with a wife, kids and grandkids.

I can only assume it's a watcher's game.

I would go with that. I've done games where I multi-advance years and years and then finally join the game world. Either by trying to get hired or opening my own promotion. It's not that difficult to simulate a lot of years with TEW because the loading time gets better with every addition in the series. My games tend to go on for a long time because it's usually a local, small, or regional promotion and finishing a year (12 events) is extremely easy. :p

This backstage incident popped up on me - Rip Chord and Rudy Velasquez have really bonded backstage, having discovered a love of fine art.

I thought it was hilarious considering one of my goals is usually not to hire anyone whose known to have been in trouble with the law. I'm curious if RC likes fine art and Rudy likes to steal fine art? :p

This backstage incident popped up on me - Rip Chord and Rudy Velasquez have really bonded backstage, having discovered a love of fine art.

I thought it was hilarious considering one of my goals is usually not to hire anyone whose known to have been in trouble with the law. I'm curious if RC likes fine art and Rudy likes to steal fine art? :p

Maybe "fine art" is a euphemism for "passing out behind the Piggly Wiggly with a bottle of Aristocrat in one hand and a bag full of huffin' paint in the other." I ask because I understand Rip was a fan until times recent.

Archived