What grinds your gears?

brashleyholland

Not the point. <.<

And because we have a union (hate it BTW) I have to rack up so many write ups before they can even be able to toss around the idea of letting me go. Even then it's this who big theatrical hassel where the union comes in and theres like a trial blah blah blah.

It's insulting. I went threw highschool dealing with that ****, though being a legal adult at 18 my senior year, I got yelled at for calling my mom on my cell phone when I dislocated my knee. And after putting up with that, I swore I'd let anyone get away with it. It's a stupid manner of pride and they don't pay me enough to swallow it.

It's not about getting in trouble for it, that makes sense. But this "company policy" is demeaning and I won't play by it.... And that being said I've all ready gone about looking for a new job (One that would be paying me enough to swallow my pride, and union free FTW)

I'd argue any job that pays your bills is paying you enough to swallow you're pride. I don't see it as a pride issue as much as its a "this is a dumb rule so I won't follow it" issue. Owning my own company you see it all the time. People pick and choose what rules to follow. If you give them an hour lunch their ok with that, if you give them paid vacation their ok with that, paid sick days, company picnic, year raises, their ok with all those policies its those darn pesky things you ask in return such as their respect of the company policy, their focus on their job while at work, their ability to follow MY directions no matter how scattered or nonsensical they may seem or even be for that matter.

Scrubbing toilets or being a high powered CEO executive we all get paid to do a job and operate within that jobs guidlines while at work. I never got the "they don't pay me enough to blah blah blah". Its one thing if you're an office worker for an over the road truck driving company and they ask you to take a week long trip driving a truck across the country. Then its not a "they don't pay me enough" its a "thats not in my job description". My theory is if you wake up, you go to work and you expect to get paid for the work you're doing then you are being paid enough. If you weren't being paid enough to do one part of the job then you're not getting paid enough to do any part of the job. Why show up and work if that work is below your own self value.

I know its cliche but anybody thats been out in the job market knows that jobs are hanging from trees ready to be snatched up. Ten years ago no matter what field you were in you could virtually walk out and find a job in no time. Times are different these days everybody from executives, to minimum wage workers to teachers are being "relieved of their duties".

Pride is one of those fun words. People say that word like they were it like a badge of honor, "My pride". As it should be, honorable people should be proud of their self pride. The truth is though that you can't have that much "pride" if you're willing to knowing break a harmless company policy for your own personal and private gain. How can you have pride in yourself if your knowingly breaking the rules for your own selfish purposes? Thats one of those neat words people throw around when their trying to rally people behind their cause. They have pride but their willing to do something wrong in order to "prove" how much pride they have.

If I went to military school and they made me scrub toilets and I swore that I'd never do that again because I have too much pride thats fine. However if I then take a job where I know I have to scrub toilets for money and yet I still take that job and then refuse to scrub the toilets because I have too much "pride" when thats not you being a proud man thats just you throwing around whatever words you can find so you don't have to say "I just want to do whatever I want here and still get paid".

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the point. <.<

And because we have a union (hate it BTW) I have to rack up so many write ups before they can even be able to toss around the idea of letting me go. Even then it's this who big theatrical hassel where the union comes in and theres like a trial blah blah blah.

It's insulting. I went threw highschool dealing with that ****, though being a legal adult at 18 my senior year, I got yelled at for calling my mom on my cell phone when I dislocated my knee. And after putting up with that, I swore I'd let anyone get away with it. It's a stupid manner of pride and they don't pay me enough to swallow it.

It's not about getting in trouble for it, that makes sense. But this "company policy" is demeaning and I won't play by it.... And that being said I've all ready gone about looking for a new job (One that would be paying me enough to swallow my pride, and union free FTW)

I hope I'm not being insulting but... for the people yelling at for calling your mom, well, some people are sticklers for rules even when they shouldn't be. What I do is point out that I'm calling my mom BECAUSE I dislocated my knee, if they don't accept your answer, what I do is point it out.

What ends up happening is either the person gets embarassed and then doesn't needle you anymore, gets embarassed but refuses to back because they want to cover their own embarassment, or the worse, oblivious to the truth until THEY get in trouble for following the rules so strictly.

I'll give a good example. My friend had his credit card. He called his credit card company through his cell phone as soon as he can to inform it was stolen. As they were talking, the representative noted that his card was being used as they spoke. My friend requested that he immediately cancel the transaction, or at least stop it temporarily. The rep refused. Why? Because my friend wasn't using his home telephone. The representative couldn't identify him completely, or something. My friend guaranteed he would call RIGHT BACK on the home, as long he put that transaction on hold. The rep steadfastly refused. By the time my friend had transferred to his home phone, the transaction was already completed and approved.

My friend didn't have to pay a dime for that transaction. But let's just say, that representative cost his own credit card company a couple of thousand dollars...

As for not paying you enough to swallow your pride... your belief is interesting one. I'm not sure if pride is more valuable than money. It seems to make more sense (as an observation) that your pride is more replaceable than your job. People have to swallow their pride everyday... why not do the same? Is it really worth it?

(By the way, this questioning is more out of philophiscal curiosity than actual disagreement. It just strikes me as odd, because most people, when push, will admit their pride doesn't mean a whole lot compared to other things if they have to sacrifice for something else).

People who say that exams are getting easier because the pass rates are getting higher. I mean c'mon, give the kids a break. Everybody of a certain age who dresses and looks a certain way, gets stereotyped as being a yob and yet when those same kids do well in exams, instead of getting a hearty pat on the back they get told that the only reason they are passing is because the tests have been made easier.

Old people who don't like Worthers Original

People who like Lily Allen and claim she can sing.

Lily Allen

Amy Winehouse

Amy Winehouse fans

That's all for now

Avatar having a summer re-release. I'm sorry Mr Cameron is the highest grossing movie of all time still not big enough for your ego you tiny, pathetic little man? Is this cause you didn't win at the oscars? are your feelings a little hurt locker? I mean come "there's more money on the table"? Are you fricking kidding me? If this is a way of saying "what about people who didn't see my genius in 3D"? Then fine although I don't see how as that movie ran for an age and was hyped like it was the second coming of Jesus. But no you've put 6 minutes extra footage in there which means you want people to go "wow 6 minutes I haven't seen even though i have this on DVD I wanna see it again with the 6 minutes cause this is the greatest movie ever".

Rant over.....for now James "people seemed to have forgotten i claimed to have found the bones of Jesus" Cameron for now

- Now being a bartender I have one to add to that. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO TIP, YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO GO OUT. I'm not saying you have to tip a lot just leave something. A good rule to follow is if it comes down to getting one more shot/beer/drink or a tip, ALWAYS go with the tip.

God yes. But what grinds my gears even more is friends/relatives berating me for "tipping too much". WTF? Hello? I'm paying, which means I get to decide how much is too much.

Plus, because of the people who don't tip (or tip badly), I stand out for tipping well. Had a fight break out at Carmine's between servers who wanted to seat me and my friends in their section. There are certain places I can go in NYC and get the best service imaginable because of my tipping habit (Peter Luger being one).

I was the same way. I was put in my room for whatever I did. I would read, write, or draw for hours. It drove my parents nuts because they said I learned nothing of my mistakes.

What they failed to realize is I learned how to NOT get caught. :p

DING DING DING! :)

Race pimps and politicians who try to start class warfare/create wealth envy.

I typically laugh at these kinds of people. But then, Al Sharpton is a friend of my mother's (and my godfather's) so I guess I'm used to it by now. :p

When I befriended a waitress and I found out what she went through to support her young child at the ripe age of 17 I understood why some came in grumpy or had bad tempers when they served people.

I was with a friend a few weeks ago at a diner.

The waitress NEVER refilled our glasses after being asked too. She actually sat at a booth behind us talking to another couple of people who were her friends.

The worst of it all was that I don't eat all my food EVER. I gave my fries to my friend. He was about to eat them (they were sitting RIGHT in front of him) and the waitress took them. Just took them away. I was like whoa!

We never did get refills. Desert took forever to arrive and it was wrong. ??

Needless to say the tip she received was very low.

Sorry, no excuse. As much as I tend to overdo it with the tip, I wouldn't give her anything but a buck, regardless of how much the check came out to. People need to learn that you don't get rewarded for being (poop) at your job.

- People who have a $2,000 stereo system in a car that isn't worth $200 dollars. If you're trunk rattles louder than the bass hits, get rid of the system.

- Grills. Not the kind you cook on. Not the grill on your vehicle. I'm talking about the grills people put in their mouths. Another waste of money in my honest opinion. If you have enough money to waste to make it look like you haven't brushed your teeth since the day they grew in, you have too much money.

Ahhh, guilty of these. In my defense though, high quality sound in a vehicle isn't cheap. I don't mean trunk rattling sound (you can get that for pennies), I mean high quality sound at medium volumes. And my grills were half price. However, the "too much money" thing might be a bit shortsighted. I have Rolexes and Tag Heuer and Breitling watches that I don't wear (often) but that I bought as a kind of rite of passage. Basically a concrete way to signify you've achieved something (or a certain level of "status"). You know how people celebrate special events with champagne or some such? I look at it exactly like that.

- People who use the word noob. Whats worse is they use it as a way to try and insult someone. I had to break it down to someone one time. Long story short. The word people is NEW it isn't spelled NOO. By using this ignorant form or and insult you are calling someone a NOOBIE it is in fact NEWBIE. Therefore the logical shortening of the word would be NEWB not NOOB. So please I implore everyone of the internet gaming world to at least learn proper English, Grammar and Spelling before you try to insult someone for playing a game where at every point in time everyone was NEW to.

It's not meant to be grammatically correct. 'noob' is a pejorative, in this case denoting a person who doesn't know something they're expected to know. There has to be a distinction so people know whether a newbie (a new player) is being referenced or a noob. If you're playing a game, let's say, and your friends ask you to meet them somewhere, if you say 'One sec. Newbie', they'd tend to know you're helping a new player. The reaction would be the complete opposite if you said, 'One sec. noob'

Yes, it's still annoying that communication has come down to four character blips. But then, many people haven't learned to type at a decent clip so they have to shorten dern near everything.

But the race pimps you mention are highly annoying. Like people who modify their Civics. Dude, that car is made to go get groceries, not race.

Yes, go get groceries, two states away, on a single tank o' gas. :p

I've got a few more...

- MMO communities. OH MY GOD, makes me wish I could fill the gene pool with hydrochloric acid. Seriously, if you love THAT game so much, why are you playing THIS one?

- Faux hardcore players. What I mean is, people who like to think they're "hardcore" but aren't. If you app to a guild that calls itself 'hardcore', and you say to the recruiter 'I typically play 3 hours a day, four days a week', you are not hardcore, Mr. Casual. There's nothing wrong with being a casual player. But don't app to a hardcore guild. If they let you in, you'd be the source of endless drama because the guild's loot system is designed to reward activity (which you would be missing out on a lot of). And no one wants to keep repeating the same content because you haven't gotten what you need from it.

- Multibox haters. So lemme get this straight. I should be banned from this game, because I play more than one character at the same time? Because I'm not waiting 30 minutes to an hour for a <insert support class here> to log in and be willing to join my group, I'm a bad guy. Funny how I wasn't a bad guy when you needed X drop from Y zone and no one (not even your poor excuse for a guild) would/could help you.

In no particular order

Juggalos

People who tailgate me and have the nerve to get pissed off because I drive the posted speed limit.

Tweekers

Strippers (who are usually Tweekers too, two for one bonanza on that one)

Liberals

Conservatives

Politicians

Idiots at the the drive thru who spend 15 minutes to decide what to order from Jack in the Box, seriously man get out and walk in if you want to stare at the menu for a quarter hour, I got things to do.

Originally Posted by moon_lit_tears

When I befriended a waitress and I found out what she went through to support her young child at the ripe age of 17 I understood why some came in grumpy or had bad tempers when they served people.

I was with a friend a few weeks ago at a diner.

The waitress NEVER refilled our glasses after being asked too. She actually sat at a booth behind us talking to another couple of people who were her friends.

The worst of it all was that I don't eat all my food EVER. I gave my fries to my friend. He was about to eat them (they were sitting RIGHT in front of him) and the waitress took them. Just took them away. I was like whoa!

We never did get refills. Desert took forever to arrive and it was wrong. ??

Needless to say the tip she received was very low.

The fact that she got a tip at all baffles me. If she did that I would be closer to lodging a complaint than giving her money for her own pocket. By all means tip if they do their job, if not, don't give them a dime.

Idiots at the the drive thru who spend 15 minutes to decide what to order from Jack in the Box, seriously man get out and walk in if you want to stare at the menu for a quarter hour, I got things to do.

YES! I run into this all the time at places like KFC and White Castle.

DUDE, if you're at KFC, you have two choices: chicken and....CHICKEN. PICK ONE!

If you're at White Castle, you have Murder Burger....and Murder Burger with accelerated delivery system...err, I mean "cheese".

It's even worse when they have their hellspawn jumping up and down in the back seat. There's a White Castle here in Brooklyn where a cop car hangs out right on the edge of its parking lot overlooking the drive thru, busting people for car seat violations (that child should be in one. If they're not, it's like a $90 ticket). Every day between 1pm and 5pm, this car is parked there.

YES! I run into this all the time at places like KFC and White Castle.

DUDE, if you're at KFC, you have two choices: chicken and....CHICKEN. PICK ONE!

If you're at White Castle, you have Murder Burger....and Murder Burger with accelerated delivery system...err, I mean "cheese".

It's even worse when they have their hellspawn jumping up and down in the back seat. There's a White Castle here in Brooklyn where a cop car hangs out right on the edge of its parking lot overlooking the drive thru, busting people for car seat violations (that child should be in one. If they're not, it's like a $90 ticket). Every day between 1pm and 5pm, this car is parked there.

Ahhh, White Castle. When you need a half-pound diarrhea bullet, that's where you gotta go.

I've often thought that a "White Castle Diet" would be gangbusters. You would just violently expel everything you've eaten. I even made a slogan for them -- "Sh!t Yourself Thin and Win!" Not that I don't enjoy the occasional Around the World meal.

I tend to avoid fast food because I love to cook so I don't eat out much...but I had to try this KFC chicken in place of buns deal. I heard it could kill you, but if you like chicken, and you have all of your affairs in order, do not fear it. For it is delicious.

Juggalos

The first one I'll admit I used to especially because one kid who was in my school always talked about the 7 joker cards and how when the last one came out they were all supposed to meet at some out of the way place somewhere and take over the world, more or less. Now I actually listen to a lot of music from ICP and psychopath(ic?) records. I'm not a juggalo but after going to an ICP concert with a friend of mine (who is a juggalo) I don't see them in the same light anymore.

Seconding the second one and would like to add. When the fast food place runs out of something. It should be illegal for taco bell to run out of beef, happened a few months ago i wanted a steak stuffed burrito and was told we're out of beef period, you can have chicken. I didn't ask for chicken, if i wanted fast food chicken i would have went to KFC, which by the way i haven't done since i worked there 10 years ago, and probably won't go again since i heard a comedian say KFC is like the nutritional equivalent to smoking crack.

I've got a few more...

- MMO communities. OH MY GOD, makes me wish I could fill the gene pool with hydrochloric acid. Seriously, if you love THAT game so much, why are you playing THIS one?

- Faux hardcore players. What I mean is, people who like to think they're "hardcore" but aren't. If you app to a guild that calls itself 'hardcore', and you say to the recruiter 'I typically play 3 hours a day, four days a week', you are not hardcore, Mr. Casual. There's nothing wrong with being a casual player. But don't app to a hardcore guild. If they let you in, you'd be the source of endless drama because the guild's loot system is designed to reward activity (which you would be missing out on a lot of). And no one wants to keep repeating the same content because you haven't gotten what you need from it.

- Multibox haters. So lemme get this straight. I should be banned from this game, because I play more than one character at the same time? Because I'm not waiting 30 minutes to an hour for a <insert support class here> to log in and be willing to join my group, I'm a bad guy. Funny how I wasn't a bad guy when you needed X drop from Y zone and no one (not even your poor excuse for a guild) would/could help you.

WoW? Or are these complaints all MMOs have?

I can see the criticism for multi-boxers, as it IS an unfair advantage that while I, as a tank, have to wait for the healer to notice my health drops, you as a multiboxer (or a theoretical multiboxer) has to wait for his synapses to fire. That said you pay twice as much as me so you shouldn't be banned or anything.

Also, on the subject way way back of noob versus newbie -- a newbie is someone who's just starting out. They might not know basic things like checking the map.

Usually when you call someone a noob, they're not just starting out. They're probably cap-level, geared terribly(IE made poor gearing decisions), and complaining how it's everyone else's fault they can't do [basic dungeon name].

I'd argue any job that pays your bills is paying you enough to swallow you're pride. I don't see it as a pride issue as much as its a "this is a dumb rule so I won't follow it" issue. Owning my own company you see it all the time. People pick and choose what rules to follow. If you give them an hour lunch their ok with that, if you give them paid vacation their ok with that, paid sick days, company picnic, year raises, their ok with all those policies its those darn pesky things you ask in return such as their respect of the company policy, their focus on their job while at work, their ability to follow MY directions no matter how scattered or nonsensical they may seem or even be for that matter.

Scrubbing toilets or being a high powered CEO executive we all get paid to do a job and operate within that jobs guidlines while at work. I never got the "they don't pay me enough to blah blah blah". Its one thing if you're an office worker for an over the road truck driving company and they ask you to take a week long trip driving a truck across the country. Then its not a "they don't pay me enough" its a "thats not in my job description". My theory is if you wake up, you go to work and you expect to get paid for the work you're doing then you are being paid enough. If you weren't being paid enough to do one part of the job then you're not getting paid enough to do any part of the job. Why show up and work if that work is below your own self value.

I know its cliche but anybody thats been out in the job market knows that jobs are hanging from trees ready to be snatched up. Ten years ago no matter what field you were in you could virtually walk out and find a job in no time. Times are different these days everybody from executives, to minimum wage workers to teachers are being "relieved of their duties".

Pride is one of those fun words. People say that word like they were it like a badge of honor, "My pride". As it should be, honorable people should be proud of their self pride. The truth is though that you can't have that much "pride" if you're willing to knowing break a harmless company policy for your own personal and private gain. How can you have pride in yourself if your knowingly breaking the rules for your own selfish purposes? Thats one of those neat words people throw around when their trying to rally people behind their cause. They have pride but their willing to do something wrong in order to "prove" how much pride they have.

If I went to military school and they made me scrub toilets and I swore that I'd never do that again because I have too much pride thats fine. However if I then take a job where I know I have to scrub toilets for money and yet I still take that job and then refuse to scrub the toilets because I have too much "pride" when thats not you being a proud man thats just you throwing around whatever words you can find so you don't have to say "I just want to do whatever I want here and still get paid".

... Hello sir, I see you must have just crawled out of a rock and still have cotton in your ears... No no it's okay, I'll sit and wait for you to find the point of my argument that you completely missed.

As for not paying you enough to swallow your pride... your belief is interesting one. I'm not sure if pride is more valuable than money. It seems to make more sense (as an observation) that your pride is more replaceable than your job. People have to swallow their pride everyday... why not do the same? Is it really worth it?

(By the way, this questioning is more out of philophiscal curiosity than actual disagreement. It just strikes me as odd, because most people, when push, will admit their pride doesn't mean a whole lot compared to other things if they have to sacrifice for something else).

And that is true. My pride does have a price, but it isn't 8 dollars an hour. My pride is worth at least 10-15 dollars.

You certainly come cheap (or have a warped sense of "pride").

*shrugs*

The difference between 8 and 10 is pretty small, but pretty big from 10 to 15.

Another thing that grinds my gear:

People who advocate a higher minimum wage. Firstly, you're not meant to survive on it. It wasn't designed for that. And secondly, would these same people pay more for something than it's worth, just so the merchant gets to keep more money? It's the same situation they describe, except it's a lot easier to be charitable with someone else's money.

So how much of your life do you have to waste to be considered "hardcore"? :p

Yeah, I guess MMO's and MMO players are on my list of things that grind my gears.

You certainly come cheap (or have a warped sense of "pride").

*shrugs*

The difference between 8 and 10 is pretty small, but pretty big from 10 to 15.

Another thing that grinds my gear:

People who advocate a higher minimum wage. Firstly, you're not meant to survive on it. It wasn't designed for that. And secondly, would these same people pay more for something than it's worth, just so the merchant gets to keep more money? It's the same situation they describe, except it's a lot easier to be charitable with someone else's money.

You're forgetting the biggest part: Raising the minimum wage tends to just create inflation! Not to mention it can actually costs some folks there jobs. Some businesses can't aford to pay some employees more than the minimum wage. If they're forced to have to pay them more they may not be able to afford to keep them employed.

So how much of your life do you have to waste to be considered "hardcore"? :p

Yeah, I guess MMO's and MMO players are on my list of things that grind my gears.

Absolutely. I have literally lost friends to MMORPG's, I just can't get my head around that. They play before and after work, all weekend, days off. One of them regularly calls in sick to play. They won't come out, or even come over to watch a movie because they are 'meeting people on WOW'.

Everything is cool in moderation, but MMORPG's by their very nature suck your time away. Some people would be better off with some good old fashioned fresh air. :)

The fact that she got a tip at all baffles me. If she did that I would be closer to lodging a complaint than giving her money for her own pocket. By all means tip if they do their job, if not, don't give them a dime.

You're supposed to leave a small tip, to not only show that you're just not a dick, but also that the case wasn't that you simply FORGOT to leave a tip. A very small tip sends a clear message that you feel they suck.

That said...

It did grind my gears as a server when I didn't get tipped. And I was ALWAYS a good server (or at least a solid one). I refilled drinks, got food out promptly, always polite... but some people just aren't grateful in the least. I've actually had a table outright tell me they came in here planning not to tip anyone (naturally, I passed that table off to someone else :cool:). And no, they didn't leave a tip. But if you can't afford to tip at LEAST 15%, then you can't afford to go out to eat. Servers are working for a reason, and rarely get paid more than a couple dollars an hour hourly. And don't give any of that "well, then you should get a job that pays more than that an hour!" It's bull****, and you know it. There's a reason a person is currently working as a waiter and not pulling in $50 somewhere else.

That said, when I'm on the otherside of the situation I don't have much tolerance for poor service. When I go out to eat, particularly Mexican food, I drink a LOT. And I've had folks never refill my drinks, while I'm growing desperatly parched. Mexican food is cheesy, salty, and frequently spicy. Not having a drink with it results in me not being happy!

You're supposed to leave a small tip, to not only show that you're just not a dick, but also that the case wasn't that you simply FORGOT to leave a tip. A very small tip sends a clear message that you feel they suck.

That said...

It did grind my gears as a server when I didn't get tipped. And I was ALWAYS a good server (or at least a solid one). I refilled drinks, got food out promptly, always polite... but some people just aren't grateful in the least. I've actually had a table outright tell me they came in here planning not to tip anyone (naturally, I passed that table off to someone else :cool:). And no, they didn't leave a tip. But if you can't afford to tip at LEAST 15%, then you can't afford to go out to eat. Servers are working for a reason, and rarely get paid more than a couple dollars an hour hourly. And don't give any of that "well, then you should get a job that pays more than that an hour!" It's bull****, and you know it. There's a reason a person is currently working as a waiter and not pulling in $50 somewhere else.

That said, when I'm on the otherside of the situation I don't have much tolerance for poor service. When I go out to eat, particularly Mexican food, I drink a LOT. And I've had folks never refill my drinks, while I'm growing desperatly parched. Mexican food is cheesy, salty, and frequently spicy. Not having a drink with it results in me not being happy!

See I agree with you. I have spoken to people who work as a server because they have to. Some because they want to.

Either way I think its the right thing to do.

Waiters, waitresses, bartenders, and folks like them all deserve to be tipped.. I don't agree with ANYONE not leaving a tip at all.

Absolutely. I have literally lost friends to MMORPG's, I just can't get my head around that. They play before and after work, all weekend, days off. One of them regularly calls in sick to play. They won't come out, or even come over to watch a movie because they are 'meeting people on WOW'.

Everything is cool in moderation, but MMORPG's by their very nature suck your time away. Some people would be better off with some good old fashioned fresh air. :)

As an ex-WoW player, I have to say that those seem like somewhat extreme examples.

For the majority of my playership (5-7 years? I don't remember. I know I came in around 1.07, and left last august) I have been unemplyed. As a result, I was in fact online roughly 8 hours a day.

Yet, I've never considered myself a "hardcore player." I spent most of my time running in circles chatting with people, or grinding materials for my trade skills, or helping lowbies (the official term for someone who's not a moron but isn't cap level).

However, if someone called me, and said "We're going to the movies," or "we're going to the mall," or "we're playing football" the only reason I wouldn't come is because I've got a bit of social phobia. If I would've come under any circumstances, I'd drop WoW in a heartbeat.

That's why I've never joined a raiding guild, in fact. Because I'm not prepared to skip dinner (which has the risk of running late, and making me miss raids) just so I can do stupid Naxx.

I don't know where you are from but being an elementary school teacher I have a question for you.

Here they teach the younger kids kindergarten-1st grade stretch spelling. then they teach them 2end on that it's wrong. WTF is up with that?

I have no idea what you're talking about... :confused: