Worst ever movies.

Trashbear

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The second one I think of is the legendary 'The Room'. Words cannot describe this film. Google it and if it's ever screened in your area, for god's sake go and see it...it'll be the best 90 mins of your life.

THE ROOM yes a thousand times the Room! The greatest movie ever conceived by man!

Also in the interests of shameless self-promotion I co-run a bad movie website based on a club I co-founded in undergrad: http://www.yourstupidminds.com/

Some of these are just forgotten camp and some of them are the very worst movies ever. Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus starring Lorenzo Lamas? Camp. Exterminator City? Worst movie ever do not watch it.

Leprechaun In Da Hood 2: Back to the Hood (or something dumb like that)

The movie was about as stupid as the name I liked the first one so I gave the second one a chance. Big mistake

While the first was more like the original Leprechaun movies more geared towards horror it did have some comic relief for example the Lep was in the bathroom with someone who had one of his "gold" rings:

Lep: " A friend with weed is a friend indeed. (Pauses to take a hit) But a friend with gold is the best I'm told."

Then he ripped the guys finger off taking his ring with him as he left.

The only good thing that came out of the second move was the phrase:

"Whats up my ninja"

As I've said in the what grinds your gears thread any and every movie that starts with Tyler Perry's....

I just hate how they are all portrayed as comedies in the previews then you get sucker punched with 2hours of "you done did me wrong crying crap"

Any movie that is show through a camcorder

District 9

Wat a complete waste of time/money

Ice to see this thread moving along.

Batman and Robin.

Agree, :D

Twilight & New Moon

American Psycho (the book was SO awesome. The film, no. Just, no)

*sigh* as a fan of the Twilight series (books) I have to agree with you. The acting in those movies were horrible.

American Psycho just didn't live up to the book. Another on that topic would be.

Man on fire. Loved the book HATE the movie.

Along came a spider. Same thing book kicked ass, Movie sucked

Cloverfield was a great movie shot through a camcorder. Also, I thought District 9 was a great movie, one of the best sci-fi films in a while I thought.

Yeah how can you not agree with Batman & Robin, although it is so, so unbelievably bad it's enjoyable, just for the amount of Arnold pun's.

Alien vs. Predator 2 sucked beyond all belief. And the other day, just because it was on, I watched Son of the Mask. My advice to all of you is don't make the same mistake I did. Apart from Scream, Jamie Kennedy needs to stay the hell away from any sort of screen.

Worst film I ever saw was Nothing But Trouble with Dan Ackroyd, Chevy Chase and Demi Moore. Literally the only time I ever walked out of a movie and it was a dollar theatre. i remember part of it has Dan Ackroyd's nose looking like the head of a penis, it was that bad! And I actually like Dan Ackroyd and was a big fan of him from SNL and generally like most of his movies or characters.

But this one was literally god awful!

Napoleon Dynamite takes second place for me. That film was so bad I hated it just from the previews. I had a friend who watched it and his first comment afterwards were " That's 90 minutes of my life that I want back!"

Ice to see this thread moving along.

Cool thread!

Far and Away.

As the previously self-admitted Tom fan, can't defend this one. Ranks right up there with Legend as his worst...if you can enjoy his 80s cheese stuff.

RandomFreeze is now off my Christmas Card list. How can anyone hate horror movies especially Evil Dead :(

Yeah I've had my man card revoked by friends who have the same complaints. While Bruce is cool (I meet him at a Supercon last year and was the only one asking him about Burn Notice) the whole genre just doesn't do it for me.

Napoleon Dynamite takes second place for me. That film was so bad I hated it just from the previews. I had a friend who watched it and his first comment afterwards were " That's 90 minutes of my life that I want back!"

Ah! I forgot about this. I've only seen this movie twice and it was a couple years after it had been released. I watched it by myself, didn't smile once and really couldn't stand it. Then a few months later I watched it with a friend who was getting the same vibe as me, but instead of hating it, I made jokes about how funny the movie was when it painfully wasn't and the argument made the movie better...in some weird way. So I can stand this movie...as long as no one else legitimately enjoys it :) .

Dude, you just gave me an awesome fantasy movie idea. And by fantasy movie, I mean more like Pleasantville or Groundhog Day than the whole orcs and elves thing. What if stoppage time weren't just for soccer? What if all these blocks of time lost to The Medusa Touches and Napoleon Dynamites of the world could be tacked on to the end of one's life? What would you do with them? Would you even truly want them back under that circumstance? Seems like it could be a fun premise if it were properly done.

Well one could point to any movie that is on the Sci Fi Channel (I refuse to call it that new stupid name) on a Saturday night and that would fit the bill.

Where is Plan Nine from Outer Space? Am I the only one that has seen this awsome pile of crap?

Now for some more Battlefield Earth, Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror, any of the Puppet Master movies after the first one, A Chronicle of Corpses, The Phantom of the Opera (2004 film), The Phantom of the Opera (1989 film), The Honeymoon Killers, I could go on and on but those are some that I could think of off the top of my head.

One more The Black Cat (1934), you would think that a movie with Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff in it might be pretty good. Well you would be so very wrong.:D

There was also this Hammer Horror movie with Christopher Lee in it (I know that narrows things down a lot) but I just can't think of which one it was.

Speaking about Christopher Lee, what about the remake of the Wicker Man? That was so bad, Nicholas Cage should hang his head in shame for making such a bad remake of a great movie.

Well one could point to any movie that is on the Sci Fi Channel (I refuse to call it that new stupid name) on a Saturday night and that would fit the bill.

I hate to say, I like some of those movies. They are pretty cheesy but some are ok. Maybe because it's the one thing my daughter will still spend time around me willingly..lol. Ah, the teenage years.

So anyway, it's good for a few cheesy laughs. Although the ones about two weeks ago (Piranhas and some alligator flick I think) were pretty rotten. I tend to like the asteroid/meteor/volcano ones.

WHAAAAAAT. I absolutely love the hell out of that film. Personal preference rears its head once more!

These are words, but they're assembled in an order I don't understand.

Did you read the book? If the movie had stayed true to the book, it would've been rated NC-17 or worse. Part of the impact of Bateman as a character was the heinous acts he committed and how methodical he was in doing so. These elements were either glossed over or completely left out of the movie.

Along came a spider. Same thing book kicked ass, Movie sucked

None of James Patterson's books make decent movies, because of the subtlety involved with many of the stories. Alex Cross is too complex an individual (not to mention his relationship with John) to really fit in a shallow film characterization. Let's not even get into Kyle Craig.

Cloverfield was a great movie shot through a camcorder. Also, I thought District 9 was a great movie, one of the best sci-fi films in a while I thought.

Hated District 9 and Cloverfield was way too shallow for me. I liked the suspense elements and the camera work at times, but it just didn't grip me at all.

I'm not a fan of any of those kinds of movies.

But for years, I had prodded and poked and suggested to Dean Koontz to let them make a movie out of his book 'By the Light of the Moon'. Then I stopped because there's no way they'd do it justice. In the years after Shawshank and The Green Mile, Hollywood was clamoring to option every 'neat' story concept they could. But Koontz wouldn't let them get anywhere near his stuff unless he had full creative control. Hollywood doesn't like that. How dare this multi-time bestselling author think s/he knows their story better than our (hack) screenwriters!

I hate to say, I like some of those movies. They are pretty cheesy but some are ok. Maybe because it's the one thing my daughter will still spend time around me willingly..lol. Ah, the teenage years.

So anyway, it's good for a few cheesy laughs. Although the ones about two weeks ago (Piranhas and some alligator flick I think) were pretty rotten. I tend to like the asteroid/meteor/volcano ones.

Speaking of Piranhas, Piranhas 3D looks like it's going to be mindless F'n Fun, lol. You got Ving Rhames doing Ving Rhames type things. Richard Dreyfuss needing a bigger boat. Elisabeth Shue and a ton of eye candy. And to top it all off Christopher Lloyd channeling Doc Brown.

Sure the plot looks like it's going to be retarded but F' it I'm in.

Yeah sometimes you find a gem in those movies. However, you have to watch a lot of crap to find one.:D

None of James Patterson's books make decent movies, because of the subtlety involved with many of the stories. Alex Cross is too complex an individual (not to mention his relationship with John) to really fit in a shallow film characterization. Let's not even get into Kyle Craig.

Completely agree. The movies work only at the most basic surface level. They never come close to giving the relationships in Cross's life justice. Hell they weren't even able to depict the relationship between Alex and his grandmother to a satisfactory level.

Completely agree. The movies work only at the most basic surface level. They never come close to giving the relationships in Cross's life justice. Hell they weren't even able to depict the relationship between Alex and his grandmother to a satisfactory level.

Just to take this a bit off topic, but I think part of the reason is because the modern day audiences have such short attention spans. Therefore, most movies can not really delve that deep into character development. Just my opinion though.

Where is Plan Nine from Outer Space? Am I the only one that has seen this awsome pile of crap?

Now for some more Battlefield Earth, Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror, any of the Puppet Master movies after the first one, A Chronicle of Corpses, The Phantom of the Opera (2004 film), The Phantom of the Opera (1989 film), The Honeymoon Killers, I could go on and on but those are some that I could think of off the top of my head.

One more The Black Cat (1934), you would think that a movie with Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff in it might be pretty good. Well you would be so very wrong.:D

There was also this Hammer Horror movie with Christopher Lee in it (I know that narrows things down a lot) but I just can't think of which one it was.

Speaking about Christopher Lee, what about the remake of the Wicker Man? That was so bad, Nicholas Cage should hang his head in shame for making such a bad remake of a great movie.

Once again I direct you to: http://www.yourstupidminds.com/ a site so dedicated to bad-movie blogging that our name is a Plan 9 quote.

Also I don't even understand how we're even talking about some of these movies in a "worst ever movies" thread.

For me, that movie was so over the top and stupid that it was one of the funniest thing I've ever seen. Watching that movie with a group of friends may have been the hardest I've ever laughed in my life.

For me, that movie was so over the top and stupid that it was one of the funniest thing I've ever seen. Watching that movie with a group of friends may have been the hardest I've ever laughed in my life.

HOWD IT GET BURNED HOWD IT GET BURNED HOWD IT GET BURNED?

Archived