Worst ever movies.

Trashbear

You were older until now:p

Worst movies ever hmm,ill give you a few.

Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - (1978), Xanadu - (1980), Catwoman

King Kong Lives - (1986) (Linda Hamilton),Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

Masters Of The Universe (big suck job), Superman III(Booo),

Erotic Nights of the Living Dead (1979)(An Italian made movie)

Gingerdread Man:the ashes from an excuted killer are mixed into some cookie dough and naturally the killer comes back as a huge knife wielding murdering Ginger Bread Man. Thats the story line for those who have not seen it lol.

And last but not least on my list is........ ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES

Well your profile has no age so until you prove it I'm older. :p

I liked Xanadu.

But Xanadu had the best soundtrack! Olivia Newton John and ELO? Can't be topped.

And hey, does anyone remember the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes saturday morning cartoon?

Yes, Ahhh childhood. :)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But Xanadu had the best soundtrack! Olivia Newton John and ELO? Can't be topped.

And hey, does anyone remember the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes saturday morning cartoon?

Elo i Love yes.And i tried to forget that cartoon thank you very much:D

Y

Masters Of The Universe (big suck job),

Gingerdread Man:the ashes from an excuted killer are mixed into some cookie dough and naturally the killer comes back as a huge knife wielding murdering Ginger Bread Man. Thats the story line for those who have not seen it lol.

And last but not least on my list is........ ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES

I actually liked masters of the universe it was far better than adventures in babysitting ( Another one for the list)... poor poor Thor.

Aye I do remember AOTKT cartoon as well as the sub par movie, talk about cheesy movie monsters.

To clarify my position on District 9. In general I liked the movie but I have to put it on the worst of all time list because it falls under the category of being presented as one thing then delivering something else entirely. I would have been able to enjoy it a lot more if in the previews it had been presented as a documentary-esque movie.

EDIT: As for the bolded part which I forgot to mention, is that made (or produced at least ) by full moon direct? I remember seeing a preview for it on one of their dvd's and they scarcely do outside promoting. Why it indeed look cheesy I can't hate any movie made by the production company that brings us such greats like Evil Bong and Evil Bong 2: King Bong.

Yeah, that takes me back. The Missing Link between humans and tomatoes was awesome :p

Well then shortly we'll have to start up a "Saturday morning cartoons" thread. I don't even know if they still have those today. They were a big deal back in the day for us old timers, with prime time specials to hype up the next season of cartoons. "Zazu U," anyone? Plus, they led into "WWF Superstars."

Back on topic, "Basket Case" is one of those "so bad, it's good" Z-grade horror movies.

"Coyote Ugly" is one of those "so bad, it's insulting" movies.

Lol better check my profile again you young pup:p

/Points and laughs at the old fart!...Just kidding. :p

Well then shortly we'll have to start up a "Saturday morning cartoons" thread. I don't even know if they still have those today. They were a big deal back in the day for us old timers, with prime time specials to hype up the next season of cartoons. "Zazu U," anyone? Plus, they led into "WWF Superstars."

Back on topic, "Basket Case" is one of those "so bad, it's good" Z-grade horror movies.

"Coyote Ugly" is one of those "so bad, it's insulting" movies.

Saturday morning cartoons rocked when I was a kid. :D

The smurfs were YEAH!!!!!!!!

Bad movie?

The Labyrinth. :D

Any video game adaptation by Uwe Boll (the man just does not believe in 'logic' or 'canon')

American Psycho (the book was SO awesome. The film, no. Just, no)

I liked Uwe Boll's Postal, haven't seen much of his other stuff but that film was pretty fun. Not exactly good but nowhere near the worst thing I have seen.

And seriously, American Psycho? This film doesn't belong anywhere NEAR this list. I thought the film did an awesome job of compressing the book into a movie, keeping most of the elements in tact without repeating them ad nauseum like in the book (seriously, how many times do you need to read about what suit a guy is wearing or have Patrick Bateman refer to a chick as a hardbody?). Plus, technically I can't find too much wrong with the film. It was professionally shot, acted and directed as opposed to a lot of the films being mentioned here.

I liked Uwe Boll's Postal, haven't seen much of his other stuff but that film was pretty fun. Not exactly good but nowhere near the worst thing I have seen.

And seriously, American Psycho? This film doesn't belong anywhere NEAR this list. I thought the film did an awesome job of compressing the book into a movie, keeping most of the elements in tact without repeating them ad nauseum like in the book (seriously, how many times do you need to read about what suit a guy is wearing or have Patrick Bateman refer to a chick as a hardbody?). Plus, technically I can't find too much wrong with the film. It was professionally shot, acted and directed as opposed to a lot of the films being mentioned here.

Exactly. It's not a 'bad' movie. It's a good movie that doesn't have the same impact as a great book that you've already read. Few adaptations do...you know the story and have a preconceived idea of how it looks and feels. A movie version (which has been made to take money at the box office, more often than not) has to have a broader appeal.

Obviously, whether something is a 'bad' movie or not is highly subjective. However there is a difference between a badly-made film and something that you don't like for whatever reason.

I hate Titanic. It's not something that I'd watch again or recommend to anyone...but it's certainly not a 'worst movie of all time' candidate like Troll 2, The Room etc.

Changing Lanes. If I made a top 25 (or bottom 25?) worst movies ever, it'd be full of movies starring Ben Affleck (Gigli, Paycheck, Pearl Harbor, Armageddon, Jersey Girl) or Samuel L Jackson (Snakes on a Plane, xxx, The 51st State, SWAT, Unbreakable, Black Snake Moan), so the movie starring both of them has to be at the top of the list. My god what a horrible, useless movie. Four Rooms would be the worst non-Affleck/Jackson movie.

We could have another thread for movies that everybody loved and you hated...Gran Torino for me. One of the very few movies I couldn't even finish.

Changing Lanes. If I made a top 25 (or bottom 25?) worst movies ever, it'd be full of movies starring Ben Affleck (Gigli, Paycheck, Pearl Harbor, Armageddon, Jersey Girl) or Samuel L Jackson (Snakes on a Plane, xxx, The 51st State, SWAT, Unbreakable, Black Snake Moan), so the movie starring both of them has to be at the top of the list. My god what a horrible, useless movie. Four Rooms would be the worst non-Affleck/Jackson movie.

We could have another thread for movies that everybody loved and you hated...Gran Torino for me. One of the very few movies I couldn't even finish.

I will never ever listen to your movie opinion again.

Are you kidding me?

Unbreakable was one of my favorite movies!!!

I must say, I loved Snakes On A Plane. Why does everybody bag on it? It doesn't exactly have many directions to go, it's snakes on a motherf'n plane. It also has one of the best lines ever(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLaX8UvVUQw0).

51st state is also a great movie imo. Robert Carlisle is an awesome actor.

I honestly. Enjoyed SWAT. XXX wasn't too awful. The sequel was. Everything else I'm with you about...except for Gran and Four Rooms.

I hated the movie Hide and Seek with De Niro I believe. Terrible.

THe Black Dahlia.

I've read a lot of stuff about this particular murder, but after 45-50 minutes I just had to turn it off because it was going nowhere in particular and seemed to have little to nothing to do with the murder.

Boring as all hell.

Tommy Wiseau is my new favorite actor!:D That guys acting sucks so bad that he makes Rudy Ray Moore seem like Sir Laurence Olivier!

I have to see The Room that movie looks so bad it is awsome. As someone who has done editing in the past, I have to say that movie has some of the worst editing I have ever seen.

On the topic of Unbreakable, I liked it all though it was not on par with the Sixth Sense. It was hardly the worst film that M. Night Shamalayan made.

Archived