Humorous fights or events?

A few weeks later, our friend was in the headlines again.

(I wish I subtitled this thread, "The Legend of Kagetoki Kobi").

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8767/sbackk.jpg

Say it aint so Kobi, say it aint so! We need to write to him, to encourage him to fight on for many years! A true warrior never gives up!

He's not going to quit...he's just lulling everybody into a false sense of security....

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sukarno has just returned to MMA after a 4+ Year absence, after I finally give in to his ridiculous demands. I give him a fight with Brandon Sugar, expecting a tough fight, but Sukarno to come out on top. Of course the fight starts and he dominates...he's going to wi-...wait...what was that :eek:

- 'Fury Awoken' Sukarno vs. Brandon 'Sugar Rush' Sugar

- From player-controlled event 'SIGMA - Taneyev vs Moot' (from the save game 'SIGMA')

- Created 17 January 2011

>The co-main event is up next. 'Fury Awoken' Sukarno will take on Brandon 'Sugar Rush' Sugar in the SIGMA Lightweight division.

>Round one begins!

>Sugar swiftly avoids a barrage of big punches.

>Sukarno throws a left jab but Sugar avoids it.

>Sugar steps back to avoid a wild spinning back fist.

>Sukarno narrowly misses Sugar with a right uppercut.

>Sugar doesn't let Sukarno settle, stepping in closer to impose himself.

>Sugar goes to the body and then to the head with a tidy combination to get Sukarno to cover up, then shoots in.

>Sugar gets caught with a right hand though, and his wobbly legs can't support him...down he goes!

>Without hesitation, Sukarno mounts his stunned opponent!

>Sukarno tries to lock Sugar in an armbar.

>Sugar stacks up Sukarno and punches away until he stops the armbar attempt. Sugar gets side control off it.

>Sugar attempts to americana Sukarno from side control.

>Sugar gets the americana fully applied and Sukarno has to tap out!

>By submission, the winner is Brandon Sugar!

>Official Result: Brandon 'Sugar Rush' Sugar defeats 'Fury Awoken' Sukarno (Submission (Americana) in 2:58 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

And from the same event. The fight I have been building up to for a long, long time. Valentin Taneyev © (24-1) vs Rafael Van Der Moot (22-0). Big fight feeling, decide to actually watch the fight for once...:(

- Rafael van der Moot vs. 'The Hand Grenade' Valentin Taneyev

- From player-controlled event 'SIGMA - Taneyev vs Moot' (from the save game 'SIGMA')

- Created 17 January 2011

>It's time for the main event of the evening! Rafael van der Moot battles 'The Hand Grenade' Valentin Taneyev in the SIGMA Light Heavyweight division.

>This match is for the SIGMA Light Heavyweight title.

>We are underway!

>Moving forward, van der Moot counters a left jab with a brutal spinning heel kick, Taneyev is knocked out cold!

>The winner, by Knock Out; Rafael van der Moot!

>Official Result: Rafael van der Moot defeats 'The Hand Grenade' Valentin Taneyev (Knock Out (Kick) in 0:20 of round 1). The match was rated as being Good.

- Atep of Indonesia vs. Yagi Jokichi

- From player-controlled event 'FLB 77: Monroe vs. Taffarell' (from the save game '3')

- Created 18 January 2011

>Next up is a match in which Atep of Indonesia squares off with Yagi Jokichi in the FLB Lightweight division.

>And here we go!

>Atep covers up in the face of a combination of short sharp punches, then fires back with an uppercut that knocks Jokichi off his feet! He is out!

>Atep of Indonesia takes the victory by way of Knock Out!

>Official Result: Atep of Indonesia defeats Yagi Jokichi (Knock Out (Punch) in 0:27 of round 1). The match was rated as being Good.

NEXT FIGHT

- Matthew Michael Kirby vs. Gustavo Spagnol

- From player-controlled event 'FLB 77: Monroe vs. Taffarell' (from the save game '3')

>Another match is about to begin; Matthew Michael Kirby competes against Gustavo Spagnol in the FLB Light Heavyweight division.

>Round one begins!

>Kirby avoids a quick jab and hits a number of huge rights, Spagnol is trapped up against the cage with no way out!

>Spagnol collapses to the ground and is still getting pounded on!

>The referee is forced to jump in and stop the match!

>Matthew Michael Kirby takes the win by TKO!

>Official Result: Matthew Michael Kirby defeats Gustavo Spagnol (TKO (Strikes) in 0:27 of round 1). The match was rated as being Good.

NEXT FIGHT

- 'The Unbreakable' Gideon Navarro vs. 'The Super Animal' Noach Van Der Capellen

>The co-main event is up next. 'The Unbreakable' Gideon Navarro will take on 'The Super Animal' Noach Van Der Capellen in the FLB Welterweight division.

>This contest is for the FLB Welterweight title.

>The fight begins!

>Van Der Capellen throws a barrage of big right hands but Navarro moves out of range.

>An exchange of strikes doesn't lead to any real damage.

>Van Der Capellen avoids a leg kick and scores with huge right hands, Navarro collapses against the cage and can do nothing but just cover up!

>Navarro gets knocked down and Van Der Capellen keeps up the pressure with punch after punch!

>Navarro is taking a lot of shots, the referee has no option but to leap in and stop the fight!

>Noach Van Der Capellen takes the victory by way of TKO!

>Official Result: 'The Super Animal' Noach Van Der Capellen defeats 'The Unbreakable' Gideon Navarro (TKO (Strikes) in 1:21 of round 1). The match was rated as being Good.

Three ridiculously quick fights, in what were supposedly competitive fights.

Hahaha....

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8783/moronv.jpg

I broke down laughing in tears so hard, such a well put image, it all fits in so well.

You know that guy with the bastard smile, Eisaku Noki, something like that? That guy one time, in the span of 3 months, gave 8 interviews saying he was gonna defeat Ebizo Fujishima.

He lost to a Armbar 30 seconds after the fight started.

I lol'd almost as hard as now

I broke down laughing in tears so hard, such a well put image, it all fits in so well.

You know that guy with the bastard smile, Eisaku Noki, something like that? That guy one time, in the span of 3 months, gave 8 interviews saying he was gonna defeat Ebizo Fujishima.

He lost to a Armbar 30 seconds after the fight started.

I lol'd almost as hard as now

It sounds like a bug but it's sooooo funny I wouldn't report it.

Shocking!

You know, looking at his numbers over there, he doesn't seem too horrible. I mean, he can't hit anything from standing, but he's not too awful anywhere else. I'm happy for him, and I really can't wait for him to generate in my universe (if he's even going to) to see how he does.

Keep us up to date, Calinks!

Yea, as I said earlier, his stats are actually impressive. I don't know why he couldn't get a win before. Now though, everything seems to have finally clicked for him. I'll let him be for a while but if he gets big I'll actually sign him. Unfortunately,l Kobi is a regen.

Of whom I do not know. I wish he was a real character though because he has been my favorite guy to keep tabs on. I watch all of his fights and the ways he would lose would be so hilarious. I wish I could save his character somehow and import him to the eventual WMMA 4. Guy is definitely a character for the ages and if I could, id put him in the hall of fame when he retires.

Yea, as I said earlier, his stats are actually impressive. I don't know why he couldn't get a win before. Now though, everything seems to have finally clicked for him. I'll let him be for a while but if he gets big I'll actually sign him. Unfortunately,l Kobi is a regen.

Of whom I do not know. I wish he was a real character though because he has been my favorite guy to keep tabs on. I watch all of his fights and the ways he would lose would be so hilarious. I wish I could save his character somehow and import him to the eventual WMMA 4. Guy is definitely a character for the ages and if I could, id put him in the hall of fame when he retires.

He's a Regen of Tsuramatsu Inoue, a ****ty fighter of Alpha-1 that is extremely entertaining because his technique consists of running to the opponent and trying to punch him, regardless of his (always present) lack of skills when compared with his opponent.

I expected a decent war between my XCC featherweight champion, Shuler Eigenberg, and the contender, Luiz Machado. Instead, I got this:

>It's time for the main event of the evening! 'Scorching' Shuler Eigenberg takes on Luiz 'The Tarantula' Machado in the XCC Featherweight division.

>The XCC Featherweight title is on the line.

>The fight begins!

>Suddenly, Machado dives forward and tries to grab a leg!

>Grabbing a leg, Machado is brilliantly able to apply a flying heel hook that causes Eigenberg to fall backward and tap out!

>The winner, by submission; Luiz Machado!

>Official Result: Luiz 'The Tarantula' Machado defeats 'Scorching' Shuler Eigenberg (Submission (Heel Hook) in 0:23 of round 1). The match was rated as being Good.

My first flash submission in the game, and in a title fight too!

• 2 weeks later...

>Penn, standing at close range, catches a body kick and goes for a takedown, getting it! St. Pierre manages to pull guard.

>Penn attempts to pass guard and gain a better position.

>St. Pierre keeps Penn in guard.

>St. Pierre tries to ensnare Penn in a triangle.

>St. Pierre gets the triangle fully applied...this must be the end!

>Penn lifts St. Pierre up while in the triangle...and uses a brutal powerbomb-type move!

>The powerbomb doesn't shake St. Pierre off, and in fact seems to have only sunk the triangle deeper...forcing the tap out!

St Pierre doing a triangle in itself is a wtf moment.... but BJ Penn lifting him up above his head?..... WHAT?

Raul Hughes fought James Foster for the title and lost via TKO.

2 weeks later, he died.

James Foster literally killed his opponent.

Holy crap... what year were you in when that happened? I figure it was just a random death, but I'm curious. The only deceased fighter in my universe so far is David Allen, but I've only been playing for a few years.

Edited to add: Just as I make this post and start playing again, Elizabeth Lindley died at the age of 30. I think I jinxed it, I shouldn't talk about any more characters dying anymore. :eek:

Kobi update! :D

Hey fellas. An update on Kobi. He got another win but has fallen on hard times again. he's not he only one, I got fired from the company I built and I took a new challenge, joined a company that was nearly bankrupt, I have already gotten them to low level national in less than a year.

Kobi lost his job and was a free agent. Seeing as he is getting up there in age, I don't want him to retire so I just signed him to my company on a 6 fight deal. (He has pretty good name value).

Now I am kind of having a dilemma and I think you fellow Kobi fans can help me out. Kobi is getting towards retirement age. IF he winds up losing these fight in my organization, I can see him hanging it up. Now I hate to see Kobi go.

Should I let things play out and let Kobi go if he decides to or should I mess with the natural order of things and dramatically reduce his age so we can continue to follow him for another decade? The sad truth is, once Kobi is gone, he is gone for good. I'll admit I'm very tempted. He one of the factors that keeps me playing right now.

What do you guys think I should do?

Kobi update! :D

What do you guys think I should do?

Look, I think it's perfectly clear for all to see that Kobi is not the kind of man to let reaching senior citizenship stop him from doing what he does best.

If Kobi gets too old to fight then by god, he isn't going to sit there and take it like a b***h. He's going to build a god damn time machine, go back to the night he was conceived and knock his future father out before he ever gets to take his future mother for that nice seafood dinner.

His future old man comes out of the coma 10 years later, realises that his dream girl has been waiting at his bedside the whole time, takes her home to get jiggy and BAM!...we have a ten years younger Kobi!

Kobi beats Father Time, every time (well, except for the occasional decision loss) and he cuts awesomely overconfident promo's while doing it.

You know that's how he rolls...get to it!