ThunderVerse 2014 Platinum Release Thread

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see through wrestler profiles that The Club are as far as the fifth season or have at least finished that. Can anyone define how long a season generally is for them, as in when does it start/finish?

January to June and July to December are the seasons.

So they were as follows...

Season One - Dec 2011/Jan 2012 to Jun 2012

Season Two - Jul 2012 to Dec 2012

Season Three - Jan 2013 to Jun 2013

Season Four - Jul 2013 to Dec 2013

Season Five - Jan 2014 to Jun 2014

Season Six (Current) - Jul 2014 to Dec 2014

This is kinda random but Tverse related, so... I love when this happens. You have a fictional character and you are trying to find a real world comparison to give them a bit of depth and to build from, but you can't find someone quite right, so you settle for someone who just okay. Workable, but not ideal. Then you stop trying to find that connection. Once you stop, you find the exact right worker who just makes the fictional character come to life in a brilliant way. LOVE that.

No-one is anyone.... sure, some renders may have been inspired by people in the real world, some backstory is inspired by real world events & people.... but no-one is a real direct analogue, otherwise we may as well have released a real world mod and had done with it ;)

So really, if you want to use Kelly King as Kelly Kelly that is your call, it's in your game ;)

Just so everyone knows, Sharif Awar should be an AWF School of Wrestling dojo graduate. He debuts in April 2015 for anyone looking to either hire him or edit their own database.

I understand that but basically though Kelly King was inspired by Kelly? Or could be T-Verse version of Kelly.

Only in the absolutely vaguest sense. It just seemed like a good name, the same initials is more coincidence than anything else. The main thinking behind King was that she was supposed to be the complete opposite of her friend WMD.

Hope that helps! :)

Seeing Drake Richards just win the AWF title on Shockwave kinda annoyed me.

Is there a reason the World Title TV Frequency is set to ''normal'' in the T-Verse?

Because I'm seeing the big titles defended too often on television, whilst in a normal world they would pretty much never be defended on free TV...

So maybe my suggestion is to make World Title belts defended rarely/never on TV, so that the AI at least handles those things correctly and not start swapping reigns on a throwaway AWF Shockwave

Seeing Drake Richards just win the AWF title on Shockwave kinda annoyed me.

Is there a reason the World Title TV Frequency is set to ''normal'' in the T-Verse?

Because I'm seeing the big titles defended too often on television, whilst in a normal world they would pretty much never be defended on free TV...

So maybe my suggestion is to make World Title belts defended rarely/never on TV, so that the AI at least handles those things correctly and not start swapping reigns on a throwaway AWF Shockwave

Between June 1998 and June 2000 the WWF Championship belt changed hands seven times on RAW, once on Smackdown and once on Halftime Heat.

In the same period the WCW World Heavyweight title changed hands 14 times on Nitro and four times on Thunder.

The AWF is effectively a modern-day equivalent of a Monday Night War promotion, which is why the title is defended on TV more regularly. It is a deliberate choice - the AI should be changing the title holder on TV as well as on PPV. :)