[RELEASE] Territory Daze

this is really, really awesome.

I always wanted to use classic wrestlers like

dick the bruiser or the sheik as main eventers.

you wrote down all the biography? its just amazing.

I really hope you make another mod,

which is slightly close to modern time, around 1977 or something.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I hated adding weight limitations to the titles but yet again, it's one of those "Realism versus Game" things and as people were being stripped of titles because they weren't in the weight limit back then, I felt I had to include them. As I've said many times though, I'm willing to sacrifice realism for playability so I'll look into it and if it stops promotions creating their own titles, I think it's probably best to either lower the weight limit or get rid of 'em entirely.

I think you could keep the weight limit if you wanted to for the Main Event level titles if you wanted to but for the midcards (and especially Jr. Hvywts) you may want to make no minimum (and a max of light heavy for Junior titles or something like that.)

I also wonder if it's a combination of roster size and not having available titles in a certain weight limit.

Well I've done a tester with the weekly events included and they haven't sprung anything up although I've only progressed a month or two. Maybe there's something in the mechanics of TEW that has changed between then and now, presuming you played D.O.T.T on an earlier version of TEW and haven't converted it to 2013?

I had converted a version of DOTT for myself on TEW2013. I just ran a Watcher month with Georgia Championship Wrestling on your mod and gave it a pre-planned weekly event and the AI still created an event at the end of the month, so it does seem to be present in this game.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/GCW_sched_zps4fb23bac.jpg

As a side note: if you create a Monthly event the same way as you do a weekly the AI won't create a second monthly event. So that can be accomplished. I just tested it

For Central States, you might be able to lower their Mid South stat as I don't think they were that high in popularity there. They were a very small company and TEW sadly doesn't allow for true territorial stats. I really wish it was more like the MMA game like that.

I did find it a little strange that wrestlers like The Missing Link are in the database originally as that character (he doesn't become that until the mid-80's) instead of it being Dewey Robertson and having the Link as a character. That's just nitpicking though.

By the way, I've neglected to mention, the cuts for the workers are really tremendous. They really put you in the era and immerse you in the game. Some really great shots and I love that they are in B&W. The bios are top notch as well. This has potential to be one of the best mods going. Just a great job overall.

If you're going to leave Realism where it will crap on gimmicks, that's fine, but the starting gimmicks need to be set so they won't be horrible because that's something the user can't do anything about. I'm fine with something not working in the game as long as it makes sense and can be mitigated by the user. Honestly, I wish there was a way to have an equal fed that had no gimmicks because other than the standard "Evil Foreigner" there weren't really gimmicks (basically everyone was Old School Face or Heel) until Vince in the mid-80's. The monsters looked like monsters; the fans didn't need to be told they were monsters. And that's the problem with Realism crapping on gimmicks as those are usually (not in this mod as they can be any type) Wholesome and Unique, or Brute, and 2 of those don't work with Realism evidently. So you end up having to change things for the sake of a setting.

I guess I'll just have to suck it up and run Modern at Medium then along with creating a CC user character (granted I usually do that anyway). It's 40/40 instead of 50/10. Looking forward to all the changes you put in Mammoth. Oh and Piper is already in the game at 15 years old (you seemed to think he didn't per your answer earlier).

This is truly an impressive accomplishment. Haven't played it much yet, just looked around at bios and pics, but I am already thoroughly impressed. The bios are amazing and I can't believe how many people you've found great pictures of. The fact that you are amazed that people aren't more critical of the mod really shows how much work has gone into it and how perfectionistic you've been with this process. I know this will only get better with the tweaks you're implementing so I really look forward to seeing a more final mod that you yourself is satisfied with.

this is really, really awesome.

I always wanted to use classic wrestlers like

dick the bruiser or the sheik as main eventers.

you wrote down all the biography? its just amazing.

I really hope you make another mod,

which is slightly close to modern time, around 1977 or something.

Thanks. A lot of their biographies are copied from the internet from a variety of sources but yes, I put them all together and put them in a coherent way because a lot of the time, the information came in dribs and drabs. I'm not promising I'll be starting a new moderation any time soon as I really want to perfect this one and then probably take another swipe at a skin but who knows what will come up in the future?

I think you could keep the weight limit if you wanted to for the Main Event level titles if you wanted to but for the midcards (and especially Jr. Hvywts) you may want to make no minimum (and a max of light heavy for Junior titles or something like that.)

I also wonder if it's a combination of roster size and not having available titles in a certain weight limit.

Okay, that sounds like a plan. I'll fiddle with it after I've finished revising the selling statistics and see what works.

I had converted a version of DOTT for myself on TEW2013. I just ran a Watcher month with Georgia Championship Wrestling on your mod and gave it a pre-planned weekly event and the AI still created an event at the end of the month, so it does seem to be present in this game.

As a side note: if you create a Monthly event the same way as you do a weekly the AI won't create a second monthly event. So that can be accomplished. I just tested it

The only trouble we'd have with that is we'd probably have to sacrifice the weekly events because worker schedules will probably be too bunged up and that leaves us with our initial problem of a lack of booking time from week to week. It's a shame we can't book a weekly event for only a set period, for example you'd have "[Promotion Name] House Show" only on three weeks of the month, to then have the monthly event on the final week.

For Central States, you might be able to lower their Mid South stat as I don't think they were that high in popularity there. They were a very small company and TEW sadly doesn't allow for true territorial stats. I really wish it was more like the MMA game like that.

Yeah, they mainly ran shows in Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and Iowa but their main office and base of operations was in Kansas City which is considered Mid South in TEW which is why I gave them such high popularity in that region. They never really travelled further South than that though into what I'd consider the heartland of the Mid South so you're right, it can probably come down a little.

I did find it a little strange that wrestlers like The Missing Link are in the database originally as that character (he doesn't become that until the mid-80's) instead of it being Dewey Robertson and having the Link as a character. That's just nitpicking though.

Yeah, I'm one of those firm believers in naming workers by the name they're most associated with in the database. Unfortunately for this time period, that means naming some of them by the names they used later in their careers. They all have the name they would have used in their early careers as an alter ego, but it's obviously up to the user if they use them or not. I think in The Missing Link's case, he has a contract at the start of the game (where he is named Dewey Robertson) so it isn't such an issue, it's more of an issue for the free agents or yet to début workers as they'll obviously start with their later names, especially with the AI.

By the way, I've neglected to mention, the cuts for the workers are really tremendous. They really put you in the era and immerse you in the game. Some really great shots and I love that they are in B&W. The bios are top notch as well. This has potential to be one of the best mods going. Just a great job overall.

Thank you, it means a lot. Searching for pictures was actually more time consuming than creating the characters in some instances. It was a lot of fun though because unless you're actively searching for them like I obviously was, you'd never get the chance to see some of these amazing pictures and relive professional wrestling how it was.

If you're going to leave Realism where it will crap on gimmicks, that's fine, but the starting gimmicks need to be set so they won't be horrible because that's something the user can't do anything about. I'm fine with something not working in the game as long as it makes sense and can be mitigated by the user. Honestly, I wish there was a way to have an equal fed that had no gimmicks because other than the standard "Evil Foreigner" there weren't really gimmicks (basically everyone was Old School Face or Heel) until Vince in the mid-80's. The monsters looked like monsters; the fans didn't need to be told they were monsters. And that's the problem with Realism crapping on gimmicks as those are usually (not in this mod as they can be any type) Wholesome and Unique, or Brute, and 2 of those don't work with Realism evidently. So you end up having to change things for the sake of a setting.

I guess I'll just have to suck it up and run Modern at Medium then along with creating a CC user character (granted I usually do that anyway). It's 40/40 instead of 50/10. Looking forward to all the changes you put in Mammoth. Oh and Piper is already in the game at 15 years old (you seemed to think he didn't per your answer earlier).

Yeah, I keep forgetting that Roddy Piper started out so early.

This is truly an impressive accomplishment. Haven't played it much yet, just looked around at bios and pics, but I am already thoroughly impressed. The bios are amazing and I can't believe how many people you've found great pictures of. The fact that you are amazed that people aren't more critical of the mod really shows how much work has gone into it and how perfectionistic you've been with this process. I know this will only get better with the tweaks you're implementing so I really look forward to seeing a more final mod that you yourself is satisfied with.

Thank you. I'm really glad people are impressed with the biographies and pictures as they - along with employment histories - are some of the things I really concentrated on and put a lot of time and effort into. I think it's easy doing historical moderations sometimes because you rely on people remembering who they are and what they've accomplished but when you go this far back in time, you can't rely on that and have to introduce people to the character, which is what I hope I've done. Trust me, I was surprised myself that I found quality pictures of some of these guys. I know they're not all perfect quality, but I'd say well over 50% are obviously not taken from screen-captures or are not blurred within an inch of their lives and for me, that's an accomplishment in itself. xD But yeah, I'm totally amazed and actually a little proud that my first attempt at a moderation hasn't been thoroughly kicked to the curb. Hopefully, it'll only get better. :)

I was going to start a WWWF game but got so overwhelmed by the roster (46 people!) that I had to delete it haha

Yeah, some of the rosters are surprisingly big. I know there's really no comparison because you have much more booking time in current day moderations, but WWE's roster is about the same today (if not a little bigger) and I think that's probably the best way to look at it so it doesn't become overwhelming. I guess the beauty of everyone being on a PPA deal is that not only can you hire whoever you want, but you can also release them without penalty, unless they have important relationships and stuff like that of course.

O one other thing, Andre is set as a big heavyweight, with a max of super heavyweight. Even if you want to argue he wasn't as big at this time, He still was bigger then most and I would say at Super Heavyweight, with the ability to become a giant.

Yeah, I noticed I had his maximum size set to "Super Heavyweight" last time it was brought up and it's now set to "Giant" for the next release. I'm still reluctant to put up his starting size though but feel free to edit it yourself if it's something you'd prefer.

Great work on this Mammoth. I've updated the Mod Index to include the release thread of this.

Thank you, on both accounts.

Just to keep everyone informed, I'm now up to MLW in terms of going through peoples selling statistics and I've already edited the weight restrictions on some championships, added both weekly and monthly events (I'm not guaranteeing they'll simulate properly so I'm going to rely on peoples trial and error in the next release to try and perfect the events) and also fixed some of the other issues people had. You can therefore expect a re-release before the end of the week so if you have any queries or have found any faults that haven't already been brought up, now would be the perfect time to bring them up in preparation for "Version 1.1". :)

Yeah, they mainly ran shows in Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and Iowa but their main office and base of operations was in Kansas City which is considered Mid South in TEW which is why I gave them such high popularity in that region. They never really travelled further South than that though into what I'd consider the heartland of the Mid South so you're right, it can probably come down a little.

I do sort of wish Kansas was included in the Midwest rather than the MidSouth. The Kansas-Oklahoma border really seems like a natural dividing line. In my experience, growing up and watching the shows on Saturday afternoons -I'm in Winfield, KS, a town just 15 miles north of Oklahoma- we pretty much exclusively saw the Central States broadcasts (until cable came along and we started watching GCW on WTBS). They'd do shows in Wichita several times a month, usually in the Century II Arena, which was brand new in 1970. Their house shows would swing our way several times a year, usually playing an National Guard halls and high schools. Arkansas City, right on the border with Oklahoma, was a regular stop.

By contrast, none of the local stations carried either the McGurk or the later Watts versions of the MidSouth promotions; similarly, we never heard anything of the Amarillo/Funk or Dallas/von Erich organizations, even though all three offices were almost certainly running shows in Oklahoma at the time.

I didn't read through all of this (didn't realize how many more posts there was before hitting reply just now).

On the AWA or any "bloated" rosters problems. I gave this thought years ago, and the best solution I ever come up with was to try and utilize the brands to split it up, and give each brand at least one week a month to shine, doubling up on the most important brand. Region names worked best for me, for the brands, as it helped keep me focused on who should be working where, even when adding more to my roster (I CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY!!). All this helps with Upper and Main event pushes, so you can get them all on without them complaining they weren't on one show or the other.

Actually AWA might be the most awesome promotion to play during this time period because you could simulate a small, completely controlled alliance, all within' one promotion.

I am just now downloading the mod, so forgive me if this has already been resolved.

I can see this quickly becoming my favourite mod (and there are some tremendous mods out there!). I have been in a little TEW funk the last few weeks and this is definitely going to get me right out of it.

Excellent mate, very well done and thank you!

Thank you, yours and everyone's appreciation thus far has been very pleasing. I'm just glad people seem to like it.

I'm going to give this mod a play through when the next update is out. I'm going to try and keep World Class from dying in my game world! :D

Awesome, your input would be very much appreciated. :)

I didn't read through all of this (didn't realize how many more posts there was before hitting reply just now).

On the AWA or any "bloated" rosters problems. I gave this thought years ago, and the best solution I ever come up with was to try and utilize the brands to split it up, and give each brand at least one week a month to shine, doubling up on the most important brand. Region names worked best for me, for the brands, as it helped keep me focused on who should be working where, even when adding more to my roster (I CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY!!). All this helps with Upper and Main event pushes, so you can get them all on without them complaining they weren't on one show or the other.

Actually AWA might be the most awesome promotion to play during this time period because you could simulate a small, completely controlled alliance, all within' one promotion.

I am just now downloading the mod, so forgive me if this has already been resolved.

No, it's not been resolved and it's not something I'm necessarily going to "resolve" because I'm completely with you, I think it's more fun to figure these things out and work with it. I absolutely love your suggestion and although it's not something I'm going to implement into the moderation, I'll certainly advise people to try it if they come to me with difficulties involving the size of some of the rosters. Thank you for the input and I hope you enjoy the moderation once you've given it a try.

http://www.sff.net/people/doylemacdonald/redline.gif

Version 1.1

Firstly, thank you to everyone who has downloaded the moderation so far which is incredibly over 100 already (it may not sound like a lot compared to some other moderations, but for someone like me who thought he'd struggle to get into the 10s, it's amazing) and I can't tell you how pleased I am with how it's been received. Anyway, here's the first of what I hope will be many updates as long as people stay enthused. What exactly has been updated? Well here's a little bit of a run-down:

Events
- I've added both weekly and monthly events to give people more booking time and to simulate the amount of shows people were actually doing back then. Unfortunately, we can't use proper house shows because of the lack of written contracts but hopefully this simulates 'em somewhat accurately. It is very much a trial though because I'm not entirely sure how it'll effect the world, particularly workers schedules because I imagine it'll get very busy. So yeah, consider yourselves the testers for this because if it does cause unwanted problems then I'll have to get rid of either the weekly events or monthly events, depending on peoples preferences.

Titles
- I've lowered some of the titles minimum weight limits to give people more leeway and to also (hopefully) stop promotions making their own championships unnecessarily.

Images
- Added some new logos, some of which are real and some of which that aren't but the general consensus seemed to be that they'd prefer a somewhat generic logo than none at all. Along with the logos, I also added banners.

Announcers
- I've added a number of announcers to hopefully stop the moderation creating their own in the first couple of days. I believe it's over 10 different announcers (some colour commentators too) but believe it or not I totally forgot to keep count. xD

Selling
- One of the biggest comments in peoples feedback was workers selling statistics so almost everyone has been given a raise in this vital statistic. I believe the average is now between a "C" and a "B" with obviously some exceptions.

Anyway, without further ado, here are the links and I'll also be updating the first page:

http://i.imgur.com/KhR75xo.png

I do sort of wish Kansas was included in the Midwest rather than the MidSouth. The Kansas-Oklahoma border really seems like a natural dividing line. In my experience, growing up and watching the shows on Saturday afternoons -I'm in Winfield, KS, a town just 15 miles north of Oklahoma- we pretty much exclusively saw the Central States broadcasts (until cable came along and we started watching GCW on WTBS). They'd do shows in Wichita several times a month, usually in the Century II Arena, which was brand new in 1970. Their house shows would swing our way several times a year, usually playing an National Guard halls and high schools. Arkansas City, right on the border with Oklahoma, was a regular stop.

By contrast, none of the local stations carried either the McGurk or the later Watts versions of the MidSouth promotions; similarly, we never heard anything of the Amarillo/Funk or Dallas/von Erich organizations, even though all three offices were almost certainly running shows in Oklahoma at the time.

Couldn't you just do that, tho, manually by putting whatever KS locations are in Mid South and making them Midwest? The regions could be defined as pretty much whatever you want. There's no reason to have to adhere to the TEW ruleset of which states are in which region if you'd rather it another way.

A few things to look at:

I don't know if Roddy Piper had a drinking problem or not when he first entered the business. I could be wrong, but I think that came about later in his career. IIRC, I believe the game states it shouldn't be ticked if a worker just likes to enjoy the occasional beer. Same for the other personal habits: if they only enjoy the occasional joint and it doesn't hinder their performance, then soft drugs shouldn't be ticked, so on and so forth. That said, if we're ticking Piper, I say maybe 1%, or tick him as reformed. On the subject of lifestyle habits, it could be debated whether Andre should be ticked at all or not, but 1% seems about right. He did enjoy his beer and wine, but it was very rare that it ever affected his performance (though I think there might have been a time or two, but again, very rare).

Rick Martel seemed a bit slighted as far as mic skills go. I think he was rated at 27. He had the ability to talk. I think it was more that he didn't show as much charisma until he turned heel in the WWF and really came out of his shell. Though I don't know I'd lower his charisma much, if at all. Anyway, maybe raise Martel up a bit on mic skills. Lastly, I'd take a look at the agers. Some pictures are set to kick in a good ten years too early. For example, Flair's 1975 picture, that picture was actually from 1991. If justtxyank says it's OK, maybe you could borrow a handful (but not the whole pack or else it would lead to a bloated pic folder, lol) of his organic cuts since your pics are pretty much cut in the same vein.

That's what came to mind. From my first looks at the mod. I'm importing the Von Erich brothers from my Risky Business mod for later down the road. So far, I'm liking what I see! :D

EDIT: One more thing. I think all the companies are set to have Low Level drug policies. That seems to come from the bug where imported companies have Low Level drug policies automatically. I'd get rid of them or else all the companies will start bleeding money.

I don't think Andre should be ticked at all. Every book you read always say, that while he drank heavily he never once was seen drunk.

You know, now that you mention it, I think you're right. Maybe I'm misremembering things, but I thought I had seen some guys in shoots talk about things Andre did because he was drunk. Then again, those should be taken with a grain of salt because you never know who has an axe to grind.

A few things to look at:

I don't know if Roddy Piper had a drinking problem or not when he first entered the business. I could be wrong, but I think that came about later in his career. IIRC, I believe the game states it shouldn't be ticked if a worker just likes to enjoy the occasional beer. Same for the other personal habits: if they only enjoy the occasional joint and it doesn't hinder their performance, then soft drugs shouldn't be ticked, so on and so forth. That said, if we're ticking Piper, I say maybe 1%, or tick him as reformed. On the subject of lifestyle habits, it could be debated whether Andre should be ticked at all or not, but 1% seems about right. He did enjoy his beer and wine, but it was very rare that it ever affected his performance (though I think there might have been a time or two, but again, very rare).

Yeah, unfortunately I like to do these things in fives, so 5, 10, 15, 20 etcetera. There is absolutely no reason for it, just my own brain being a jackass. xD Following the "rule of thumb" which Adam includes, anything between 1%-20% is "not yet effecting their performance or health noticeably, but there is a potential issue". The way I interpret that is that yes they've been known to dabble with excessive drinking or the occasional drug, but there isn't a problem and may never be a problem, depending on how the world develops and that is exactly what I'm after. The way I see historical moderations is that the game world should be it's own entity as it develops and not a carbon copy of real life. Therefore, the guys who managed to control their vices may be the ones that break and appear on television in a right old state, and the guys that were always worse for wear may actually get their lives together. It's all fantasy. In essence, there's always a potential issue (even if they weren't necessarily on the brink at this time which is why people like Roddy only have a 5 whereas some of the others have 10, 15 or 20) but what route they take is completely dependent on how the world develops. One of the rare exceptions on my "5 rule" is obviously André but as both you and franticloser have pointed out, he was rarely seen drunk. However, that doesn't mean he didn't drink in excess because pretty much everyone who knew him say he used to drink like it was going out of fashion but because of his size, it didn't really effect him (externally at least) like it would a normal human being. Again, I'd rather give him a 1% though (couldn't quite bring myself to give him a 5% for the all the reasons stated) on the off chance that it does one day start effecting him.

Rick Martel seemed a bit slighted as far as mic skills go. I think he was rated at 27. He had the ability to talk. I think it was more that he didn't show as much charisma until he turned heel in the WWF and really came out of his shell. Though I don't know I'd lower his charisma much, if at all. Anyway, maybe raise Martel up a bit on mic skills.

I never really rated him on the microphone, even in his "Model" days. That said though, I'm willing to increase it slightly but maybe only in the low D's, if not -D's. I think his ability on the microphone was something he developed over time and as he's not even made his début yet, I think it's something that will improve naturally and maybe get to the numbers you're thinking of.

Lastly, I'd take a look at the agers. Some pictures are set to kick in a good ten years too early. For example, Flair's 1975 picture, that picture was actually from 1991. If justtxyank says it's OK, maybe you could borrow a handful (but not the whole pack or else it would lead to a bloated pic folder, lol) of his organic cuts since your pics are pretty much cut in the same vein.

Yeah, I noticed quite early on that finding pictures from exact dates would be increasingly more difficult so I pretty much settled on "I'll just use pictures that each look slightly older than the last." I'm amazed that picture is from the 90s, because he looks damn good for this age. xD I'll see what I can do in replacing that Ric Flair picture, because it should be an easy fix.

EDIT: Just save over the previous "Ric Flair 2":

http://i.imgur.com/TQfZ1Bt.jpg

That's what came to mind. From my first looks at the mod. I'm importing the Von Erich brothers from my Risky Business mod for later down the road. So far, I'm liking what I see! :D

EDIT: One more thing. I think all the companies are set to have Low Level drug policies. That seems to come from the bug where imported companies have Low Level drug policies automatically. I'd get rid of them or else all the companies will start bleeding money.

Yeah, now many of the early faults (although I expect a lot more) are done, I'm going to put a lot of my effort into yet to début workers so the big players from the 80s and beyond (like the rest of the Von Erich clan) shall be in the next update, with a bit of luck. Thank you for looking through it, feedback from an accomplished mod maker like yourself is always very helpful.

I didn't import any of the companies, Low Level drug testing is just my personal preference. I hadn't really gave it a thought as to what the consequences were or how realistic it was either. I mean, drug testing was unheard of back then so it is probably something I should change for the next update. I'm sure you've done it yourself, sometimes you just do things on autopilot without giving it much thought and this is obviously something I missed. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

One quick note. The links are backwards (Pics are the data and data are pics). Look forward to trying this out tomorrow.

Thank you, my sleep deprived brain last night obviously wasn't thinking properly. xD

Ah, that's a surprising but easily fixable error. It's surprising because I can't recall changing Dory's weight or the minimum weight limit for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship but it's fixable by either changing his weight or the aforementioned minimum weight limit of the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. Just a small note, you want to change the "NWA World Heavyweight" Championship and not the "NWA World Heavyweight (GCW)" Championship.

Yeah those drinking and drugs percentages can be tricky because it really only counts if it affected the wrestler's performance negatively (the way TEW is set up) and it didn't affect them negatively at all, in fact some would say Piper, The Freebirds, Funk were enhanced by it.

I noticed a lot of wrestlers like Flair, Piper, Buddy Rose, Ken Patera, Randy Savage, Bill Dundee, Jackie Fargo, etc are set as Entertainers. I think the Entertainer label would be more like Jesse Ventura or someone like that. The others are Regular Wrestlers (and Fargo is probably more Brawler).

Okay, I tinkered with it last night, and here are a few things that need to be fixed.

1. The big one is somehow CWF's TV deal is screwy. They have a deal with a Mid-Atlantic (only) TV station and a deal with a Canadian (all) TV station. I don't know if they're right, but you notice that any coverage in the South East is missing which can't be right.

2. You missed Verne Gagne and Nick Bockwinkel when upping Selling. Honestly, Nick isn't very good at all in the game, and I'd never hire him as he is right now (even with the bump in Selling I gave him, remember it is 66+ or they get dinged every single match). Seems really, really odd to say that when I'm running AWA.

3. The Dory/NWA Title thing has already been mentioned. I think the belt is what needs to be changed. It is set to Light Heavyweight meaning no Middleweight can ever carry it. Ric Flair is not amused.:p

4. I couldn't find an EMLL logo in the pic pack. And it feels very fitting, but it is a little hard to keep straight in my head that every 3rd US fed is Big Time Wrestling, including the PCAC logo. Again, it is all correct just hard to get my head around. I can imagine someone flying from Dallas to San Francisco and getting confused.;)