TEW2016 Pre-Release & Journal Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After seeing WS3 im excited but cautious. WS3 was terrible. I regret buying it. Hope TEW2016 isnt the same way

Also the fact that alot wrestlers wont work the USA is stupid. Thats where the best companies are. Something should be changed. Maybe have Cult level able to sign internationally

Awesome! While it would've been great to have seen an immediate Steam release (my copies of WMMA4 and TEW13 died with my last PC because I can't remember which email I used to register them with in the first place, so I'm pretty bad at the whole elicense thing), I'm just thrilled that it's a new TEW. Hoping for some new additions to the puro scene--especially a new joshi fed and/or an international competitor, plus an influx of new talent on that front--but excited even without knowing the specifics. :)

Since I never play the C-Verse, and only play mods, the new features are essential to me. I'll be following the updates and see what new features will eventually make the game, and then I'll decide wether or not to buy the game.

You have no idea what you are missing by not playing the Cverse. Mods are always overpowered on their attributes.

I have no interest in booking wrestlers I don't know :)

Great thing about the Cverse is that most, if not all of it is up for interpretation. You can spin the characters so many ways and do so many things that seem believable since it is a fictional world, and people have no set mind on who the character is and the maximum potential they should reach. Just look at people like John Greed in diaries. He has had so many different portrayals that fit his character that you could pull off not as great in a real world mod.

You have no idea what you are missing by not playing the Cverse. Mods are always overpowered on their attributes.

Eh, there are decent mods out there. And I actually prefer Thunderverse now over the Cornellverse. Speaking of, I wonder if/how this will affect the upcoming Vice mod?

I admit, there have been times where I've been close to start a new save with the C-Verse. But, I have played TEW since the 2008 version, and have never played the C-Verse. I would probably be overwhelmed.

And yes, there are great and realistic mods out there, which is why I prefer the Thunderverse.

Great thing about the Cverse is that most, if not all of it is up for interpretation. You can spin the characters so many ways and do so many things that seem believable since it is a fictional world, and people have no set mind on who the character is and the maximum potential they should reach. Just look at people like John Greed in diaries. He has had so many different portrayals that fit his character that you could pull off not as great in a real world mod.

for me, it is, at the very least, a good way to understand the game and the changes.

I admit, there have been times where I've been close to start a new save with the C-Verse. But, I have played TEW since the 2008 version, and have never played the C-Verse. I would probably be overwhelmed.

And yes, there are great and realistic mods out there, which is why I prefer the Thunderverse.

But Thunderverse you didnt know at one point either. ITs the same as Cverse just different people and companies.

Eh, there are decent mods out there. And I actually prefer Thunderverse now over the Cornellverse. Speaking of, I wonder if/how this will affect the upcoming Vice mod?

last post I saw in the Thunderverse thread said it was kind of up in the air right now -- possibly will be releasing for both, but no definite answer as of yet.

But Thunderverse you didnt know at one point either. ITs the same as Cverse just different people and companies.

But I have been following wrestling (WWE, WCW, TNA, ECW and so on) since the early 90's. Way before any TEW game. I have not been following fictive promotions. So yes, I did know the thunderverse promotions before playing as them.

Archived