TEW2016 Pre-Release & Journal Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Count me in as majorly excited as well. Kinda bittersweet as I may move my current projects over to 2016, and knowing that we won't be able to transfer game saves over to 2016. I'm going to try to get as far out into my WWE 2015/2016 game as I can before the new TEW comes out, so we'll see what happens.

This may just knock my dissertation timetable out the window, if it comes out before May I may need to pick up the pace ahead of a dip in form :p

Amazing news, I'm always psyched to see whats happening with the C-Verse, what features are involved, where the franchise is going and that now I'm doing a video games module at Uni, how the simulation management rpg has moved forward ha.

I think what would put the icing on the cake for me is if there happened to be an ability to book a show with a number of TV tapings done at that show (how TNA and NXT do their shows) so I'm not paying wrestlers 4 times a month but I'm getting a month of shows. That would be a first day "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" type job.

Adam, this franchise is amazing, the hard work you put in is incredible and the hype already being shown is a testament to how loved TEW is. Thankyou for bringing it into 2016, you incredible man!

This was a pleasant surprise. I had figured a new game would come out eventually, but I really wasn't expecting another one for a couple of years. I figured they had done all they could with the series.

Hard to believe 20 years has gone by. I think I started it around 1998 or 1999. Those early versions were so fun! Looking forward to the new things added in, and as my usual, looking forward to starting a WCW game!

Really excited for this, I wonder how many started on EWR or previous iterations. I still fire up EWR every now and then.

I'm one of those. I'm not that EWR Old School though, as my history with it can only be traced back to 2010. Anyway, I'm as excited as anyone here...which basically means, I'm excited as hell! And it is really amazing that the series are already 20 years old (I consider all of Adam's games to be a single series)...damn, they're older than me, haha...

I've been playing since EWD, started around 1999 or 2000 can't remember.I still remember Adam's old site, and the lead up to EWR. I went so far as to give him a screen shot showing how I had played a whole (I think 20 year) career in EWD, which is where the game makes you retire. Because I wanted to see if he would give me an advanced release.

I'll admit the truth, I have played since TEW 2010, and own both TEW 2010 and TEW 2013. I don't go as deep as some people with EWR. I use to use TNM 6.2 Plus and then TNM 7. I like what is happening with WWE games, but I prefer Fire Pro Wrestling Returns on the PS2/PS3 Playstation Network.

Love wrestling games, period.

There was a TEW2007 :)

I played EW9000, and Promotion Wars. Played EWD & EWR, then TEW until 2005, then returned for 2013 last year. Dabbled a bit with TNM7, and H2H Wrestling back in the day too.

Do still think EWR has its charm, though its greatly improved now with the gameworld expansion, attributes and show writing. I'm really curious to see where the game expands with regards to show writing and the gameworld.

Archived