What's going on in your game?

Have just reached June 2016 of a USPW save. I have just managed to sign Tommy Cornell and Wolf Hawkins to contracts. They are going to debut at the July PPV, where they will interfere in the Frehley/Champion main event, thus starting an invasion type storyline.

I plan on having Cornell and Hawkins interfering in matches and attacking workers until they face Champion and a babyface Frehley in a tag match at probably the September PPV. The invaders will pick up the win with the help of The New Wave who I picked up in April. The New Wave will then join the group and wrestle under their real names.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always good to see a fellow USPWer! I like the fact you kept the title on Frehley, something that i couldn't bring myself to do. Watch out for Champion going to SOTBPW, they seem to have huge financial muscle. took me 81k and a lot of perks to keep Champion on board, and him being figurehead and World Champ for me meant i had to throw it at him. Yeah i got rid of Novak too, he signed with TCW soon after. They also fell to cult in the first two months after losing in the national battle. Khoklov is an absolute must to win that for us though. Did you open a developmental territory at all? I had Ross Henry down there for a while and bought him up to tag with Caulfield, but its cool that you are pushing him in a singles run. I'm in the process of getting Law into the main event, but there doesn't seem to be a spot with Champion, Enygma and Justice all still main event faces who are more over, and crucial to the national battle (well not Enygma but he has that clause that he cant be pushed below main event so i keep him somewhat strong anyway). Good on you for pushing on with the Women's division, after doing the Melody-Gorgon-York story i originally came up with in mine, i ended up scrapping the whole division because i had no good ideas on how to push it.

PS Do you watch Farscape? Because thats an interesting use of the word 'frelling' that i dont hear outside of that show haha.

I am determined to keep Champion, I LOATHE tossing around Creative Control, but I feel in 16 I may be forced to offer it in certain cases. urgh. :p

I kept the belt on Frehley and had him win the feud with Champion to overall help us long term in the national battles, having one and only one guy as 'the guy' is dangerous should something unexpected happen to him. Granted losing either Champion or Marat would seriously hurt us, by helping other main eventers step up I attempt to lessen the amount of hurt if that makes sense?

Novak hasn't signed with anyone as of yet so far. I DID open a development company and a dojo. Belle Bryden runs the dev company and I have a few darn good trainers down there like Art Reed, Clark Alexander, and Freddie Dastun. They usually have shows in the 50s or so. I seriously thought about sending Ross Henry down to dev, but then I came up with the idea of this ex football player constantly seeing Force beaten down and outnumbered and during one of these beat downs jumping the barricade and helping drive The Titans off.

The Women's division is something I have fun with, though getting Alicia to play ball with that Creative Control she has can be an issue. Hence why she's not getting another title run until I can renegotiate with her or someone else nears her popularity. I have a few favorites I always hire: Sara M. York, Nadia Snow(renamed to Frost), Simoney Sentinal(in dev), Joanna Silver (in Dev.). I have fun with it.

My goals for the game for now include trying to move some of the younger talent up to the main event, Like Thompson, Bouncer, etc. and slowly move some of the older guys down the card.

As to your PS, I try my hardest not to curse, so using 'alternate' words for cursing is something I've gotten into the habit of doing. I was watching Farscape when I was first starting this, so the term just kinda stuck with me. :)

Started a NJPW with Fleisch's RWC mod.

Booking BOSJ, Brought Mistico and Kamaitachi in for it. At the moment, Getting decent ratings, especially in a C+ Rated match between Ricochet and Alex Shelly in Block A. At the moment, Thunder Liger, Ricochet, Kamaitachi and BUSHI are leading the pack with 4 points a piece. Osprey, Shelly, Fish and Baretta have been on the losing ends at the moment but it's looking to change following Night 2

In Block B, However, it's getting a bit more heated. KUSHIDA leads with 4 points, same total as with Tiger Mask and Taguchi, with O'Reilly playing Catch up with 2 points. Matt Sydal himself has 2 points with Jay White and Mistico at the bottom with 0. Mistico will probs get some wins under his belt. At the moment, with their performances, the finals will end up being BUSHI vs KUSHIDA, due to how they are but Ricochet, Sydal and Baretta's performances, it could change.

on the heavyweight front, I've been focused on setting up the G1. I have blocks A and B set up apart from the outsiders I with to add in. I was thinking of having one from ROH, One from CMLL and a freelancer to come in and eat some losses.

Okada and Naito continue to clash, only getting B- in their six man tag matches, same goes with Omega and Tanahashi, who will collide soon. Shibata's been a surprise, beating up TenKoji with Ishii one night gave them a good grade and he'll probably take his title back soon.

Just started a Risky Business 1985 mod game, playing as the WWF. Only a few weeks in and already had some interesting things happen...

-Jerry Brisco took Steve Lombardi under his wing. After my first show, George Scott told me that Lombardi has really been improving lately.

-Signed Mick Foley to job for a couple years for me. His first match, and I find out he has great chemistry going up against Andre the Giant. I gotta use this to my advantage some how.

-Going to build up a big tag team division. One of the teams I was thinking about featuring, The British Bulldogs, might have to wait a bit. Like, over a year. In a match against Tiger Mask, Dynamite Kid suffered a lower thoracic spinal cord compression. Out for 13 months. Ouch. There goes that plan.

so I'm small, within maybe 6 months of regional. I finally made it to profitability and increased 2 of the production values to the max to get rid of penalties. I only have 22K (make about 20-40K/month now). Have a hostile relationship with nycw and psw. Not allowed into COTT d/t nycw.

Was considering starting my own alliance like in the prior game, but noted that I can buyout ACPW and MAW which gives me great pop increases to make regional more feasible and takes MAW out of regional battles. The combo would also net me an extra 15K in sponsors off of the bat which is a sweet deal.

Both have been in the negative for some time now, but as attendance keeps going up, I think they can survive.

I'm leaning towards buying them out and maybe bring them back as developmentals later unless there is some way for the game to relaunch them. I could buy them as dev now, but then don't get the pop boost I want and can't use them until cult anyway.

Thought about running them in brands but I don't think the added sponsorship would cover their shows.

My main hesitation in buying them out would be that when my talent is poached, the feeder leagues would be slimed down.

your thoughts?

In July 2016 of my SWF game and just finished SC36 with an 85 rating.

Bradford Peverell def. Everest

- Typical debut squash match. I signed Peverell up to add some faces to my currently heel-heavy roster.

Spencer Spade def. Zimmy Bumfhole (SWF Shooting Star Title)

- Only reason I brought the Shooting Star title back was so Spade could be champion considering I had no plans for him to challenge for the NA title anytime soon.

James Prudence def. Frederique Antonio Garcia

- Had Prudence turn on F.A.G. after losing a tag title match to Canada's Finest (Parker and Hernandez) at the last PPV. Unfortunately, they have bad chemistry as opponents so the feud is gonna be cut short.

Canada's Finest © def. Hero Squad, The Awesomeness, and The Pain Alliance (SWF World Tag Team Titles)

- Signed Farraday and Smith and had them menace attack the champs after the match.

Huntingdon def. Lau, Rogue, Bekowski, Randy Bumfhole, and Starr (SWF Date with Destiny Ladder Match)

- Basically a MITB match. Huntingdon's push gets someone in the main event who's not in his late thirties or older.

John Greed def. Skull DeBones (Cage Match)

- Feud was gonna be longer but NOTBPW signed DeBones. Scythe helped Greed win and will be my new demon heel.

Des Davids © def. Eric Eisen (NA Title)

- Would've placed this higher on the card if I had any idea that this was capable of getting a 91 match rating.

Remo def. Marat Khoklov

- Brought back Khoklov for a one-off against a newly-turned Remo and had Remo go over to establish himself as SWF's primary powerhouse.

Brandon James def. Joey Morgan

- Only put them against each other because I had no other plans for them.

Valiant def. The Crippler (I Quit Match)

Had them feuding on-and-off since March. The Crippler won the title in a triple threat with Valiant and Remo at TWIW and after dropping it to Bruce in June, I brought this feud back for a blowoff.

Angry Gilmore def. Jack Bruce © (SWF World Title)

Gilmore/Bruce was a blatant reach for the 90s in match rating but it only got 82. Nonetheless, Gilmore's skills are too good for him not to be a constant in the World title picture.

I am determined to keep Champion, I LOATHE tossing around Creative Control, but I feel in 16 I may be forced to offer it in certain cases. urgh. :p

I kept the belt on Frehley and had him win the feud with Champion to overall help us long term in the national battles, having one and only one guy as 'the guy' is dangerous should something unexpected happen to him. Granted losing either Champion or Marat would seriously hurt us, by helping other main eventers step up I attempt to lessen the amount of hurt if that makes sense?

Novak hasn't signed with anyone as of yet so far. I DID open a development company and a dojo. Belle Bryden runs the dev company and I have a few darn good trainers down there like Art Reed, Clark Alexander, and Freddie Dastun. They usually have shows in the 50s or so. I seriously thought about sending Ross Henry down to dev, but then I came up with the idea of this ex football player constantly seeing Force beaten down and outnumbered and during one of these beat downs jumping the barricade and helping drive The Titans off.

The Women's division is something I have fun with, though getting Alicia to play ball with that Creative Control she has can be an issue. Hence why she's not getting another title run until I can renegotiate with her or someone else nears her popularity. I have a few favorites I always hire: Sara M. York, Nadia Snow(renamed to Frost), Simoney Sentinal(in dev), Joanna Silver (in Dev.). I have fun with it.

My goals for the game for now include trying to move some of the younger talent up to the main event, Like Thompson, Bouncer, etc. and slowly move some of the older guys down the card.

As to your PS, I try my hardest not to curse, so using 'alternate' words for cursing is something I've gotten into the habit of doing. I was watching Farscape when I was first starting this, so the term just kinda stuck with me. :)

Yeah, creative control is offered quite a bit by the AI now, so its something you as the player have to do also, and i agree with you, its a pain and causes too many booking problems. I just made Jay Chord my World champion forgetting he had creative control, so it going to take a while before someone other than Champion is in a position to take it off him. Yeah the national battle stuff makes sense, luckily Frehley has actually gained 1 or 2 points of pop over what he starts off at as champion, so overall my national battle roster (without Rich Money, but its essentially been a straight swap with Jay Chord, who fills the same role on the roster now) is just beating SWF, after a couple of months of losses.

Yeah i can't blame you for using Ross Henry straight away, he only stayed down there for 3 months on mine, didn't develop heaps but once I had the tag team idea for him and Caulfield, playing the babyface All American tag team i bought him straight back up, and his 72 overness is really useful, and he's a NBT for me.

Yeah, thats pretty much what i've done now, Baine is now a midcarder, Bouncer is at 89 overness, so that was a straight swap in terms of roster positions, Jay Chord has a huge future ahead of him, and Law and Thompson are the next two i want to establish more, i'm honestly waiting for Enygma's contract to come up so i can take his main event only clause off and slowly move him down, and James Justice's so i can get rid of his extra perks too. IF either of them take another contract elsewhere, then so be it.

Dude, i love that show, it made me smile that someone uses the language. I only know one person IRL that actually watched it all and liked it as much as i did! :D

In July 2016 of my SWF game and just finished SC36 with an 85 rating.

Bradford Peverell def. Everest

- Typical debut squash match. I signed Peverell up to add some faces to my currently heel-heavy roster.

Spencer Spade def. Zimmy Bumfhole (SWF Shooting Star Title)

- Only reason I brought the Shooting Star title back was so Spade could be champion considering I had no plans for him to challenge for the NA title anytime soon.

James Prudence def. Frederique Antonio Garcia

- Had Prudence turn on F.A.G. after losing a tag title match to Canada's Finest (Parker and Hernandez) at the last PPV. Unfortunately, they have bad chemistry as opponents so the feud is gonna be cut short.

Canada's Finest © def. Hero Squad, The Awesomeness, and The Pain Alliance (SWF World Tag Team Titles)

- Signed Farraday and Smith and had them menace attack the champs after the match.

Huntingdon def. Lau, Rogue, Bekowski, Randy Bumfhole, and Starr (SWF Date with Destiny Ladder Match)

- Basically a MITB match. Huntingdon's push gets someone in the main event who's not in his late thirties or older.

John Greed def. Skull DeBones (Cage Match)

- Feud was gonna be longer but NOTBPW signed DeBones. Scythe helped Greed win and will be my new demon heel.

Des Davids © def. Eric Eisen (NA Title)

- Would've placed this higher on the card if I had any idea that this was capable of getting a 91 match rating.

Remo def. Marat Khoklov

- Brought back Khoklov for a one-off against a newly-turned Remo and had Remo go over to establish himself as SWF's primary powerhouse.

Brandon James def. Joey Morgan

- Only put them against each other because I had no other plans for them.

Valiant def. The Crippler (I Quit Match)

Had them feuding on-and-off since March. The Crippler won the title in a triple threat with Valiant and Remo at TWIW and after dropping it to Bruce in June, I brought this feud back for a blowoff.

Angry Gilmore def. Jack Bruce © (SWF World Title)

Gilmore/Bruce was a blatant reach for the 90s in match rating but it only got 82. Nonetheless, Gilmore's skills are too good for him not to be a constant in the World title picture.

Sorry i should have responded to this in my other post as well, but i liked your card, the only thing i felt like saying is, while i love Huntingdon as a character and he has a decent ability, isn't his star quality rather low for SWF main eventer? I can understand Gilmore staying up there because he is already over, and 82 SQ isn't too bad but wouldn't you have been better served giving someone like Lau the win? (he has the same SQ as Nicky Champion!) Not attacking your ideas or anything, the card was solid but i'm curious. :)

Well lets see whats happened in the last few days for the TNA 2005 game. I bought ROH as a development company and I'm looking forward to seeing how they do. Can't wait until I can afford the TNA network and get them some real coverage.

Christopher Daniels is the current NWA world Heavyweight champion as he defeated Christian Cage in a one on one match for the title when special guest referee Adam Copeland turned on his friend and fast counted a pin. We're looking at Copeland Vs Cage and Daniels defending his title against Sting and Jeff Hardy as we head towards Slammiversary.

http://s32.postimg.org/pzoesqrkl/bhotwg.png

This is gonna be a good one. I'm not a fan of point-based tournaments so I thought I'd just run elimination style. Masuko's popularity is sitting at B+ all around and Musashi is tearing it up with C+ all over Japan too after finally pushing him to the next level. I have my brands split into Lords of the Ring and Lions of the Ring, one heavyweight based and one junior based. I'm hoping for Musashi to roll into Night of the Burning Hammer as Junior Champion and tear it up with Helikaon (who has also soared his way from opener to upper midcarder in the span of four months). Things are getting really fun.

Also, question just for the sake of being able to ask for opinions: Who do you guys think Kikkawa should be passing the torch onto? Would a gaijin figurehead work?

Sorry i should have responded to this in my other post as well, but i liked your card, the only thing i felt like saying is, while i love Huntingdon as a character and he has a decent ability, isn't his star quality rather low for SWF main eventer? I can understand Gilmore staying up there because he is already over, and 82 SQ isn't too bad but wouldn't you have been better served giving someone like Lau the win? (he has the same SQ as Nicky Champion!) Not attacking your ideas or anything, the card was solid but i'm curious. :)

To be honest, I didn't even notice his low star quality until now. Oops lol. My post-SC plans for Lau originally involved him reforming the Cali Dragons with Frankie Perez in order to boost the tag team division for a while before getting separate singles pushes. Forgot to shortlist Frankie and BHOTWG signed him. Exactly what I get for not being safe and signing him a while back. And Gilmore's SQ shot up to 90 after I had him win the Supreme Rumble at the May PPV.

To be honest, I didn't even notice his low star quality until now. Oops lol. My post-SC plans for Lau originally involved him reforming the Cali Dragons with Frankie Perez in order to boost the tag team division for a while before getting separate singles pushes. Forgot to shortlist Frankie and BHOTWG signed him. Exactly what I get for not being safe and signing him a while back. And Gilmore's SQ shot up to 90 after I had him win the Supreme Rumble at the May PPV.

Oh wow, he's only at 78 SQ in my USPW game. maybe the AI booked him terribly, but i didnt know SQ could jump that much to be honest.

I believe CA18 is mistaking Star Quality for Overness/Popularity in this instance.

Whoops, my bad lol. Gilmore's SQ is 78 but his Popularity went through the roof during his megapush which may come back to haunt me considering his contract is expiring in 47 days. If I lose him, I'd have no choice but to push Lau as the new workhorse main event babyface.

http://s32.postimg.org/pzoesqrkl/bhotwg.png

This is gonna be a good one. I'm not a fan of point-based tournaments so I thought I'd just run elimination style. Masuko's popularity is sitting at B+ all around and Musashi is tearing it up with C+ all over Japan too after finally pushing him to the next level. I have my brands split into Lords of the Ring and Lions of the Ring, one heavyweight based and one junior based. I'm hoping for Musashi to roll into Night of the Burning Hammer as Junior Champion and tear it up with Helikaon (who has also soared his way from opener to upper midcarder in the span of four months). Things are getting really fun.

Also, question just for the sake of being able to ask for opinions: Who do you guys think Kikkawa should be passing the torch onto? Would a gaijin figurehead work?

How did you make that tournament graphic again? I really like it. I would stay away from a gajin figurehead. I think you'll want to stick with a traditional Japanese figure head.

In my game, (it's a two player game that I play with my best friend and roommate):

Our game world has been turned upside down by both of our rise to Cult. I've signed Joshua Taylor, Angry Gilmore, John Anderson (Human Arsenal if you're new), and about to sign Brent Hill away from their respective companies.

My roommate has signed Tim Westybrook, Casey Valentine, and a few other guys whose names are escaping me at the moment.

USPW fell to Cult and then rose back up to National a couple of months later.

NOTBW is struggling because they lost The Natural to USPW, Tim Westybrook when his contract came up, they look like they're about to lose Johnny Bloodstone (to me, USPW, or my roommate), and they have lost Sean McFly and Steve DeColt (albeit both of those are out injured with a broken neck and a major concussion). With the impending loss of two main eventers and with two more on the shelf for the remainder of the year, I don't think they'll be able to last at their size.

Japan has been in a slow downward spiral because a Tsunami wrecked the economy. Now wrestling and the economy in Japan are both at F's and falling -- so I don't know if any of the major players will be able to stay as major players, though GCG did just rise back to cult status.

21CW has fallen to Cult despite excellent performances by the Cornell family. RAW has also fallen due to some bad booking.

Got a pretty interesting concept in mind that I started tinkering with last night.

Took over TNA as a foreign investor. Booked out through Slammiversary accurately using the spoilers from reality and am starting from there... Bringing in some big free agent names to represent the "investors" and plan to build it up through Bound For Glory (4 game months) for a Dixie Carter Vs "Investors" clash as a realistic way to write off the Carter legacy and start anew. May diviate as I go, but it's worth a shot.

Keeps me entertained during business trips.

So far love the new match aims and freestyle angle writer. Made booking shows fun and easy.

Coming off of Total Mayhem XX, got a B+, still chasing that A show rating.

The show was headlined by Sammy Bach retaining the World Heavyweight Championship against both Aaron Andrews and Rocky Golden. Bach's still pulling in the ratings so he could have the title for a while yet, though I'm lining him up against Wolf Hawkins after this and Wolf's making a strong point for the title himself, so that'll be a tough call.

Speaking of Wolf, the New Syndicate (Wolf, Chord, Greg Gauge & Hill) went over in the Total Mayhem match. After the Syndicate injured Groucho Bling team Taylor needed a new fourth man, so Benny Benson & Mighty Mo brought in Rick Law, who I stole from USPW (alongside Rich Money, who'll be debuting on the next show). Taylor wasn't impressed though, saying Law ran off for money and came back because USPW is failing (it fell to cult in Feb). So the tension in the team gave the Syndicate the edge to get the win. With Wolf moving on to the world title picture I'm going to run Taylor against Law as a face vs. face program.

Marat Khoklov beat Ricky Dale Johnson. I originally paired them up because they had nothing else to do and I needed to give Marat a win, but I've got a big angle planned for them with Rich Money coming in to be revealed as the man funding Marat's reign of terror, so RDJ will need to find himself a partner, which will be the returning Koshiro Ino.

Ross Henry beat Human Arsenal to win the International Championship just a few months after debuting. Henry isn't that hot in the ring yet but he's getting great angle ratings, so if I pair him up with good workers then he should improve nicely. The New Wave are also the new Tag Team Champions after beating The Behemoths & The Extreme Alliance in a triple threat match.

The rest of the card saw Dazzling Dave Diamond beat Joel Bryant and Marc Speed win the Golden Opportunity ladder match which guarantees him a future World Heavyweight Championship match. He doesn't have the star quality to really main event but he'll make for a good enough filler feud for a face champion down the line. Originally Edd Stone was going to win, but he's not quite over enough to go over without a few of the other guys complaining, and I'm still working on the backstage morale after the Ricky DeColt debacle so couldn't take the risk.

Soo I'm playing as the Owner of SWF but months in with TCW and USPW falling to Cult....Anyway Rocky's Contract came up and TCW just offered a PPA contract and USPW offered a contract and then dropped out of the bidding...which I was surprised with the amount of money they have....So NOTBPW is my major competition in signing him right now...

Playing SWF, struggling mightily with match lengths so far (the game gives my midcarders schooling jobbers in 4 minutes higher grades than my main eventers going at it for 10 minutes; but I will only do 90s WWF style crash TV and nothing else :D), but things are shaping up slowly. Im in early february now.

With SWF losing the #1 spot Richard Eisen has (kayfabe) basically decided to relinquish control. Naturally, Eric Eisen was the first to jump on the chance to take control of SWF. However, I brought back (thank you editor!) Christian Faith from retirement to act, by order from Richard Eisen, as commissioner. So Eric Eisen formed a stable of loyal SWF guys around him to feud with Faith and Jack Bruce, who made his return after being injured by The Crippler (who is part of Eisen's stable).

Didn't really like the "world title feud", so I brought in Kristen Pearce as girlfriend of Rogue. Supposedly Angry Gilmore once had an affair with Kristen, who is Tom's wife Jessie's sister. Is it true or not? Will the Gilmores stay together? Angry won the belt from Remo at the first pay-per-view and things are just picking up. Just not for Remo, who I have no idea what to do with... maybe a face turn to help against Eisen??

Angry Gilmore, by the way, will leave to make movie in April. So I'll have to see how I handle things because of that. Rogue isn't really ready for the belt in my eyes. I am not sure yet.

The Bumfholes won the Tag Titles from Cannonball and Stardust, who now have the job to establish themselves as #1 team behind the champs, as the tag team division has grown from five (and a half) teams to ten within four weeks. My personal favourite being a team of Ricky DeColt and Greg Keith (Gauge) for obvious reasons. They are way down the ladder, though. At some point Zimmy will turn on Randy to start the inevitable singles push.

Joey Morgan has huge problems with Paul Huntingdon being on the hunt for blood. Paul made Joey lose the North American Title to Squeeky McClean (of the Eisen stable) and now thinks that the path is clear to first destroy Morgan and then take another go at the belt.

Brings us to Skull DeBones. He was seen being haunted by visions or something every week. He asked various people for help but he was just too frightening for all of them. At When Hell Freezes Over he was put in a tag match with Jack Bruce against Eisen and The Crippler and was responsible for the loss by simply being "not there" and suddenly attacking the referee. Then the arena turned dark, but DeBones saw the shape of a dark creature under the roof of Madison Square Garden. On Supreme TV he will attack Paul Huntingdon, hinting at his old Vengeance persona coming back.

The attack is so brutal that DeBones enters some kind of tweener state, however. Then that creature, or rather a tall guy with black robe, appears again (you know, the lights off and on again trick) in front of DeBones, who breaks down, snaps and attacks the commentators.

After short absence he starts to abduct several wrestlers to form a dark cult like stable and reveal his past: He saw his pregnant mother being killed by his father when he was 12 years old. Bla, bla, etc, more backstory... after a while it is revealed that the tall guy is actually his brother, who survived the whole thing, and he wants to make him pay. This will - in a long, drawn out feud - set up DeBones' final match of course, something like Hell in a Cell. He'll loose and his brother (my avatar by the way) will take his place as true avenging angel...

I also continued the default Valiant vs Brandon James feud. James sexually assaulted Valiant's valet BJ O'Neill to kick things into overdrive. He now broke his arm in the first match against Valiant, which I - of course - use to further the story. Probably have him use the cast as a weapon (hello, Lex Luger) and set up a brutal Street Fight to blow it all off.

Weird observation.....

I signed Ross Henry, who is now my champ. He's been on the roster maybe 9 months now. His pop has gone down 2 points and I have him signed for the long hall, though it's PPA (I'm small) so who knows. In the time I've had him, my prestige and momentum have gone up, I've become profitable, bought out some other promotions for the pop increase, and despite my size have made it to 13th largest given the boost from the buyouts and my overseas strategy.

I clicked to resign him just to look some of the options in his deal and he is too big for me now. This despite the fact that I've grown a great deal and he has regressed.

Also of note, I completely missed it when it happened, buy PGHW was bought out by BHOTWG.