What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DID IT. The year is 2027 and MAW is Cult. It was taking so long building up my pop in the Great Lakes that it would have took me another 5 years to reach it so I started doing a weekly show there which I auto-booked and now at the first week of February, I am a Cult promotion. I am expecting to struggle here for a bit because TCW is also Cult but even reaching this point is insane to me. Being Cult also means that if I wanted to, I could tie down my top stars like James Diaz and Anthony Smith to written deals but to me this isn't how MAW should be. I really enjoy being the company that builds up the future and then lets them go to other companies so I have capped our size growth at Cult and I will not be making a TV show as personally this is not how I would enjoy MAW.

Speaking of James Diaz and Anthony Smith, 2026 was another banger of a year for them. Last year James Diaz became World Champion at night of the champions while Anthony Smith won the main event of Where it all begins again to become a 2 time MAW Champion. Both men are giving out 100 A* promos every time and by the end of the year Anthony Smith had a 95 in ring performance which is bloody insane. Another man who had a great year was Acid II who for a long time has been the main eventer that puts over the future but as it was 10 years since he won my first ever rip chord invitational, I decided to do a redemption story with him and it ended up being one of my favourite stories I've done yet. He won the RCI for the 2nd time, 10 years after the last, by defeating the really promising youngster Ricky Muscles in the final and then went on to defeat James Diaz for the World Title at Fan Festival. However, in his first defense against the former champion he would lose that title back to Diaz following interference from James Diaz's friend Nate DeMarcus and later in the show DeMarcus would shock the world as with the help of James Diaz, he defeated Anthony Smith to become MAW Champion. This is something that I am really proud of as in my last save DeMarcus was one of the guys released within a year but this time around I have built him into a star and his alliance with Diaz just shot him to that next level which allowed him to become MAW Champion.

The outcomes of this show led to our two Where it all begins again main events. The first of which saw the MAW Title on the line as Nate DeMarcus defended against the legendary Acid II while our main event of our biggest show of the year for the 2nd time in 3 years saw James Diaz defending his COTT World title against Anthony Smith. The first main event saw Acid II overcome the size disadvantage and cap off a great year by becoming MAW Champion for the 2nd time in his career while in the main event, Anthony Smith would defeat James Diaz once more and for the first time in his career he was a World Heavyweight champion.

The plans right now aren't set in stone as to what will happen but with the MAW Title I am planning on Acid II losing it to 'The Destroyer' Beneteau and then losing a rematch and when he wants one more shot, Beneteau wants something put on the line as well so Acid II puts up his mask. I have yet to decide if he will lose his mask or win back the title for a 3rd time but either way it is sure to be emotional. As for the World Title, currently the plans are for them to main event Where it all begins again for the 3rd time once more but this time the roles will be reversed. After years of being the valiant underdog and fan favourite, Anthony Smith will turn heel on James Diaz and turn Diaz face in the process and they will have their final ever match against each other at Where it all begins again 2027, ending their insane rivalry with a James Diaz win.

Honestly though, I just love this save so much and it's probably my favourite TEW save I've ever done

I DID IT. The year is 2027 and MAW is Cult. It was taking so long building up my pop in the Great Lakes that it would have took me another 5 years to reach it so I started doing a weekly show there which I auto-booked and now at the first week of February, I am a Cult promotion. I am expecting to struggle here for a bit because TCW is also Cult but even reaching this point is insane to me. Being Cult also means that if I wanted to, I could tie down my top stars like James Diaz and Anthony Smith to written deals but to me this isn't how MAW should be. I really enjoy being the company that builds up the future and then lets them go to other companies so I have capped our size growth at Cult and I will not be making a TV show as personally this is not how I would enjoy MAW.

Speaking of James Diaz and Anthony Smith, 2026 was another banger of a year for them. Last year James Diaz became World Champion at night of the champions while Anthony Smith won the main event of Where it all begins again to become a 2 time MAW Champion. Both men are giving out 100 A* promos every time and by the end of the year Anthony Smith had a 95 in ring performance which is bloody insane. Another man who had a great year was Acid II who for a long time has been the main eventer that puts over the future but as it was 10 years since he won my first ever rip chord invitational, I decided to do a redemption story with him and it ended up being one of my favourite stories I've done yet. He won the RCI for the 2nd time, 10 years after the last, by defeating the really promising youngster Ricky Muscles in the final and then went on to defeat James Diaz for the World Title at Fan Festival. However, in his first defense against the former champion he would lose that title back to Diaz following interference from James Diaz's friend Nate DeMarcus and later in the show DeMarcus would shock the world as with the help of James Diaz, he defeated Anthony Smith to become MAW Champion. This is something that I am really proud of as in my last save DeMarcus was one of the guys released within a year but this time around I have built him into a star and his alliance with Diaz just shot him to that next level which allowed him to become MAW Champion.

The outcomes of this show led to our two Where it all begins again main events. The first of which saw the MAW Title on the line as Nate DeMarcus defended against the legendary Acid II while our main event of our biggest show of the year for the 2nd time in 3 years saw James Diaz defending his COTT World title against Anthony Smith. The first main event saw Acid II overcome the size disadvantage and cap off a great year by becoming MAW Champion for the 2nd time in his career while in the main event, Anthony Smith would defeat James Diaz once more and for the first time in his career he was a World Heavyweight champion.

The plans right now aren't set in stone as to what will happen but with the MAW Title I am planning on Acid II losing it to 'The Destroyer' Beneteau and then losing a rematch and when he wants one more shot, Beneteau wants something put on the line as well so Acid II puts up his mask. I have yet to decide if he will lose his mask or win back the title for a 3rd time but either way it is sure to be emotional. As for the World Title, currently the plans are for them to main event Where it all begins again for the 3rd time once more but this time the roles will be reversed. After years of being the valiant underdog and fan favourite, Anthony Smith will turn heel on James Diaz and turn Diaz face in the process and they will have their final ever match against each other at Where it all begins again 2027, ending their insane rivalry with a James Diaz win.

Honestly though, I just love this save so much and it's probably my favourite TEW save I've ever done

This sounds awesome. Advice on the mask from my own experiences 1.) Make sure their storyline is mega hot 2.) Make sure Acid II's personality is open for it and 3.) make sure his mask has a high prestige.

I finally thought I had a good story and two willing workers recently only too be turned down for mask prestige. Still the closest I've ever got lol

<p>Post WWF Backlash 1986 (you read the title right, I love Backlash as a PPV and put it in as my next event after Wrestlemania. </p><p> </p><p>

Andre the Giant won the WWF Championship over Dusty Rhodes at WM II. Hulk Hogan, the special enforcer, had a run in with Dusty and gave him the big boot and counted a fast 3 count that gave the undefeated Andre the strap for the first time in his career. </p><p> </p><p>

Post Mania, Commissioner Monsoon decided that because of the situation, Andre would be suspended (in actuality, he failed another drug test for painkillers so I sent him to rehab. I want him around for as long as possible.) and the title be vacated in a tournament that would play out at Backlash.</p><p> </p><p>

Backlash</p><p>

Round 1 </p><p>

Dusty ( h ) def Bruno Sammartino ( f ) 77</p><p>

Hulk ( f ) def Dibiase ( h ) 70 (dq) </p><p>

Savage ( f ) def Jake the Snake ( h ) 77 (dq, post match beat down by Roberts) </p><p>

Piper ( h ) def Steamboat ( f ) 77</p><p> </p><p>

Round 2</p><p>

Dusty and Hogan fight to a double countout 79</p><p> </p><p>

Post match Monsoon announces since Dusty and Hogan went to a draw, that Savage/Piper would be the finals.</p><p> </p><p>

Finals</p><p>

Savage def Piper with a surprise cradle after a distraction from Miss Elizabeth 86</p><p> </p><p>

Post match, Hogan came down. The crowd was going nuts as they thought Savage and Hogan were going to go at it! They were in each others face jawing back and forth with Elizabeth watching on. Finally after a couple of tense minutes, Hogan reached out his hand. Savage looks to the left and to the right at the crowd. He shakes Hogans hand. Savage music plays as he celebrates with Hogan and Elizabeth. (100 rated segment)</p><p> </p><p>

My plans are to keep the Hogan/Dusty storyline going and Savage/Piper up to SummerSlam. I'm bummed that Andre isn't getting his long planned reign but I want him around as long as possible. I'm booking him like he was in his prime bc his stats are still really good and I dont want to ruin that. He just started time decline and it says it will be a couple of years until its noticeable, so hes going to play a big part for a while and dont want the pain killers to increase his decline. </p><p> </p><p>

British Bulldog was suspended for the same reason, the tag titles were also stripped. Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard won the titles in a tournament in the finals oher Demolition. In the meantime, I started a program with Dynamite Kid and Ted DiBiase for the IC Championship. Dibiase is going to try to buy his sevices which Kid is going to take personal. </p><p> </p><p>

I had my backstage morale get below 60 and ran the hardline stance. Dusty walked out. This was right after Nikita Koloff attacked Jerry Lawler and Bruiser Brody attacked Jim Duggan backstage. I suspended them both which got a negative reaction. Dusty walking out was going to cost me 3 million dollars so I didnt save the game and gave everyone a bonus to boost morale. I've thought about this for days now and it feels like I've cheated the game and Dusty walking out would have made things so interesting. I've decided whatever happens from here on out happens. A perfect backstage isn't fun. So i sent Koloff and Brody on a month vacation to simulate their suspensions. Dusty is left in to finish his feud with Hogan. Really wish I had a copy of that save to see what it would turn out like. A "save as" option would have been great for situations like these.</p>

<p>That last paragraph happened the show after WM II.</p><p> </p><p>

After Backlash, Piper got sent to rehab for painkillers as well. This choice I was really happy with bc I went back and forth whether to put the strap on Savage or Piper. Knowing what I needed to do to get to WM III, I needed a face to hold the title so Savage won. Good thing too. 2 vacates in a row would have been devastating from a storyline perspective. I already feel like WCW with all these title changes. <span class="ipsEmoji">😂</span> Hogan to Dusty to Andre to vacant to Savage in just under a year.</p>

<p>In October 2019, New Japan announced a new offshoot: New Japan USA. Looking to expand internationally, and seeing a strong fan base in North America, plans were put in place to give the new company a chance to emerge as a strong contender in the North American market.</p><p> </p><p>

The first event, 2019's King of Pro Wrestling, saw Jon Moxley defend the US Championship against Lance Archer, who had gained in popularity after a strong performance in the G1 Tournament. KOPW also saw a first, as women would compete on the main card in an effort to also establish a STARDOM USA brand (after Bushiroad purchased World Wonder Ring Stardom in early October). Hikaru Shida, Mayu Iwatani, and Delilah Doom would defeat Maria Manic, Shotzi Blackheart, and LuFisto, while Cheerleader Melissa and Madison Eagles defeated Skylar (aka Blanche Babish in Chikara) and second generation wrestler Bianca Carelli (daughter of Anthony "Santino Marella" Carelli). The night would close with Moxley standing tall before being confronted by "Switchblade" Jay White, who made his intentions known.</p><p> </p><p>

November and December would be dominated by the IWGP Openweight Tag Team Tournament. Looking to differentiate themselves from NJPW, NJUSA would do away with weight restrictions in the tag team division and invite tag team from around the world to compete. Los Ingobernables de America would put forward Mexablood (Bandido and Flamita) as well as Dragon Lee and Rush; Bullet Club would put the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Champs the Guerillas of Destiny; CHAOS would put Roppongi 3K and the Birds of </p><p>

Prey; new stable Schadenfreude would be represented by LuCCKy (Chris Brookes and Lucky Kid); and The Rascalz and Alex Shelley and Amazing Red would round out the tournament. In the end, The Rascalz would emerge victorious, defeating Bullet Club's Tama Tonga and Jay White (subbing for an injured Tanga Loa) in the finals. Jon Moxley would retain his title at Night One of the Openweight Tag Team Tournament against Jay White, but would fall to Marty Scurll at the finals. Villain Enterprises would make a statement, beating down Moxley and putting him through a table to take him out of NJUSA for good.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">2020</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">January</span></strong></p><p>

Wrestle Kingdom in America would be headlined by Scurll's first defense, as he took on Suzuki-Gun's Low Ki in the main event. KENTA would defend the NEVER Title against Suzuki-Gun's Timothy Thatcher, The Rascalz would defend their newly won titles against LIA's Dragon Lee & Rush, and Matt Sydal would defend the IWGP US Junior Heavyweight Title against Jushin Thunder Liger. WK USA would also see a special appearance from New Japan stars, as Tetsuya Naito and Kota Ibushi competed against one another for the right to face Kazuchika Okada. Jeff Cobb defended the IWGP Openweight Title against Eddie Kingston in a wild brawl, and STARDOM USA would crown </p><p>

their first champions, as Mayu Iwatani won the IWGP World of Stardom title while Cheerleader Melissa won the IWGP Wonder of Stardom title. Suzuki-Gun's Killer Elite Squad, reunited in NJUSA, would defeat the GoD and send Tanga Loa out of the company with the Killer Bomb through a table (Tanga Loa signed a written contract with New Japan). </p><p> </p><p>

NJUSA would close January with The New Beginning, which saw Scurll defend the title against Low Ki in a rematch. Before the main event, Eddie Kingston would grab the mic and declare Suzuki-Gun dead after ZSJ suffered an injury. Renaming the group UnWanted, Kingston urged Low Ki on, but Scurll retained after a thrilling back and forth. STARDOM USA also crowned their first tag champions in a one night tournament, culminating in the Doom Bees (Delilah Doom and Solo Darling) defeating the RESPECT ARMY (Maki Ito and Aria Blake) to become the inaugural Goddesses of Stardom Champions. Jeff Cobb continued his run as Openweight Champ after beating Schadenfreude's Chris Brookes, Matt Sydal defeated Will Ospreay in the company's best match up to that point, and The Rascalz defended the titles against the larger Killer Elite Squad. In a scene similar to Wrestle Kingdom, Thatcher, Kingston, and Low Ki attacked Archer after the match, putting him through a table to send him out (as Lance Archer signed a written contract with NJPW).</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">February</span></strong></p><p>

The New Japan USA Cup was announced, with wrestlers angling to be part of the tournament. Before then, Road to New Japan Cup took place as a final opportunity to qualify. The Doom Bees would defend the Goddesses of Stardom titles against Our Generation (Bianca Carelli and Mikala Smith, daughter of Jake Roberts), Jeff Cobb made another successful defense as did Marty Scurll, and in the main event, The Rascalz managed to survive interference from the Bullet Club to defeat Jay White and KENTA. CHAOS also managed to defeat The UnWanted in six man action</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">New Japan USA Cup</span></strong></p><p>

The first New Japan USA Cup took place, quickly differentiating itself by having the opening round consist of triple threat matches. Surviving the opening and semi final rounds, Bandido and Zack Sabre Jr. would meet in the finals. After nearly 20 minutes of action, Bandido would emerge as the winner after the 21-Plex. By virtue of his win, Bandido earned a shot at the US Champion Marty Scurll, who successfully defended against Davey Boy Smith Jr. to retain the title. Also in action, Mayu Iwatani defeated Bianca Carelli to retain the World of Stardom title, Cheerleader Melissa defeated Allie Kat to retain the Wonder of Stardom title, and The Rascalz defeated Villain Enterprises (Brody King and Flip Gordon) to retain the Openweight Tag Titles.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">March</span></strong></p><p>

New Japan President Harold Meij called a press conference in early March, announcing the first joint event for New Japan and NJUSA. Citing the growth the company had already gone through in the first few months, Meij felt like a joint event would be the perfect showcase for talent across both companies. Declared "The Wrestling Classic", the event would see members of both rosters come together in a celebration of wrestling, as well as usher in the next year of New Japan following the Anniversary Show. Before then, NJUSA had it's "Road To" Show, once against featuring title defenses. No titles would change hands, however fans were left happy after Marty Scurll defeated Timothy Thatcher in the main event.</p><p> </p><p>

The NJPW/NJUSA Wrestling Classic took place in front of 5,000 fans in Kanto. In a surprise upset, Schadenfreude won the NEVER Six Man Titles from GBH after Lucky Kid pinned Ryusuke Taguchi. Former WWE Star Bailey Rose made her STARDOM USA debut, losing to Cheerleader Melissa; KENTA retained the NEVER Openweight Title against Juice Robinson; The Rascalz retained the Openweight Tag Titles against Bullet Club's El Phantasmo and Chase Owens; and in the main event, Will Ospreay defeated Matt Sydal to become the second IWGP US Jr. Heavyweight Champion. Ospreay would celebrate the victory, but Alex Shelley made his intentions known. Jay White would bring gold to Bullet Club, defeating Jeff Cobb to capture the Openweight Title. The scheduled Marty Scurll vs. Bandido match would have to be cancelled, however, as Bandido suffered an injury before the event. Scurll would have the show off, recuperating after a demanding schedule with New Japan.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">April</span></strong></p><p>

The Road to Wrestling Dontaku was fraught with challenges, as stables looked to assert themselves and champions looked to keep their gold. The Doom Bees defended the titles once more, defeating the tandem of Jessicka Havoc and Priscilla Kelly. Newcomers Taynara Melo and Amber Nova attacked after the match, eager to get a jump on the competition. Mayu Iwatani also defended her title against Kimber Lee, Will Ospready defended against Chris Brookes, and Marty Scurll turned back Tama Tonga. Marty would take the mic afterwards, adressing the crowd and demanding the best from around the world. He would get his wish, as recent AEW signing Miroslav Makarov (Rusev) would step up to the plate and give Scurll his toughest challenge yet. Scurll would retain in a closer match than he would've liked, only for Bandido to return from injury and remind Scurll that he had a title shot. Hikaru Shida would shock the world by defeating Cheerleader Melissa to capture the Wonder of Stardom title. The NEVER Six Man Titles changed hands when Bullet Club defeated Schadenfreude, while the Doom Bees defeated Taynara and Amber to retain the belts.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>May</strong></span></p><p>

NJ USA would put focus on the Young Lions, giving them a tournament to determine the first Lion's Gate Winner. From a field of eight, Shota Umino would get the win, defeating Aaron Solow in the finals. LA Dojo Young Lions Benny Pascual, Zack Fantana, Lumber Jackson, Victor Ortiz, and James Valentine, as well as Jamie Senegal, would all compete in the tournament as well.</p><p> </p><p>

Also at the First Stage, Jay White would retain the Openweight Title once more before issuing a challenge to Marty Scurll. In order to entice the Villain, White suggested Title vs. Title, something that no doubt got Scurll's attention. Hikaru Shida would defend the Wonder of Stardom against Yuka Sakazaki, while Mayu would take on recent signing Amanda Rose. Kelly Klein would attack Mayu after the match, looking to be the next challenger.</p><p> </p><p>

At Final Stage, Klein would have to settle for tag team action, as she teamed with Jessicka Havoc to defeat Mayu Iwatani and Bailey Rose. Jay White would retain his Openweight Title against Flip Gordon before reissuing his challenge, Will Ospreay defended the title against newcomer BxB Hulk, and Bullet Club would beat Schadenfreude in trios action. The incredible reign of the Rascalz came to an end, as Dragon Lee and Rush defeated the two to become the second champions. </p><p>

Bandido, hoping to match his stablemates, gave Scurll the fight of his life. Scurll wouldn't be denied, flipping out of the 21-Plex to lock in the Chickenwing for the win. Jay White would attack after the match, laying Scurll out with the Blade Runner before declaring that Scurll would answer his challenge now. Scurll would do just that, agreeing to White's title vs. title match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">June</span></strong></p><p>

The Road to Dominion saw few title matches, with many looking forward to the Title vs. Title match down the line. Scurll would punch his ticket after defeating Chris Brookes, while Jay White competed in six man action to preserve himself. At Dominion itself, Scurll would emerge victorious, countering the Blade Runner into the Chickenwing. The real story came after the match, as Bullet Club attacked Tama Tonga, possibly due to his botched interference during the match. White would take the microphone, declaring the Bullet Club dead and buried in America.</p><p> </p><p>

Zack Sabre Jr., back from injury, defeated Timothy Thatcher in a technical showcase that proved the Submission Magician was still a threat. Ospreay defeated Flip to keep the Jr. Heavyweight Title, Dragon Lee & Rush defeated High and Mighty (Damian Slater and Danny Matthews), and the Doom Bees defended the titles against the oddly named Chicks Using Nasty Tactics (Kimber Lee and Priscilla Kelly). Mayu Iwatani would also retain her World of Stardom title, while Mexablood defeated the MCMG.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>July</strong></span></p><p>

The Road to G1 Special in USA took place in Japan, as many roster members were in Japan for Best of the Super Juniors for NJPW. Marty Scurll would be forced to relinquish the Openweight Title due to commitments as US Champ, leading to a match for the vacant title. Jeff Cobb would take on Brody King, and Villain Enterprises would add gold once more after King's victory. Scurll and VE would celebrate the victory, happy to keep the title in their camp. In the main event, Jay White and El Phantasmo would defeat Tama Tonga and KENTA, due to KENTA turning on his partner and allowing Phantasmo to get the win. It was here that the former BC members revealed their name, now going by the Dogs of War.</p><p> </p><p>

Tama would get a chance at revenge, calling on Bullet Club members to take on these defectors. The Guerillas of Destiny, Hikuleo, and Taiji Ishimori would take on Jay White, KENTA, Chase Owens, and El Phantasmo in a big eight man tag. The DoW would take the victory after interference from their newest member, as JT Dunn would shove Tama off the ropes and allow KENTA to get the win. Making a statement, the DoW would put Tama Tonga through a table and take him out of the company.</p><p> </p><p>

In title news, Brody King retained the Openweight Title, Dragon Lee & Rush defeated FinJuice, Hikaru Shida retained the Wonder of Stardom, and Will Ospreay would keep the Jr. Heavyweight Title after surviving a triple threat match. The Pink Ladies (Madison Eagles and Jessie McKay, fka Billie Kay) would make their challenge for the Goddesses of Stardom after the Doom Bees retained. After defeating Jonathan Gresham in the main event, Scurll laid out an open challenge once more, with Flamita answering the call.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">August</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Road to Royal Quest</strong></span></p><p>

It was a rough month, as Will Ospreay sustained an injury and was forced to vacate the Jr. Heavyweight Title. A four way match was scheduled, with Robbie Eagles capturing the title in a thrilling match. It would be the lone CHAOS victory on the Road to Royal Quest, as the night favored the DoW. Picking up tag team and trios victory, the stable would prove their dominance. Brody King defended the Openweight Title against the Amazing Red, while The UnWanted and Schadenfreude engaged in a brawl after LuCCKy (Lucky Kid and Chris Brookes) defeated Eddie Kingston and Homicide. Marty Scurll would defeat Flamita in a tremendous match, once more asking who would challenge him. To the surprise of everyone, Davey Richards would make his way to the ring, making the cut throat motion.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Royal Quest</span></strong></p><p>

After the opening matches, fans were surprised to see the Pink Ladies would capture the Goddesses of Stardom titles, putting an end to the Doom Bees run at nine defenses. The UnWanted looked to handicap Schadenfreude after attacking The Whisper, but they'd have the last laugh, as Timothy Thatcher would defect to the group and help them get the victory. Mayu Iwatani would defend the World of Stardom title against Kelly Klein, while Dragon Lee & Rush would defend against Villain Enterprises, though Dragon Lee would suffer an injury. Robbie Eagles would turn back BxB Hulk to retain the Jr. Heavyweight Title, and Mexablood defeated the Rascalz in a high flying affair. In the main event, Davey Richards shocked the world, winning the US Title and ending Marty Scurll's reign at an astonishing eleven defenses. Royal Quest would close on Richards holding the title high, while Scurll could only look on in sadness and disbelief.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>September</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

The G1 Climax was announced for NJUSA, with sixteen men announced for two blocks of eight. Before the tournament kicked off, NJUSA held Destruction in America. A smaller show than normal, DiA would host Davey Richards first title match as he successfully defended against Jeff Cobb. Schadenfreude and The UnWanted went to battle once more, with Schadenfreude taking the victory in trios action. After announcing Dragon Lee's injury, LiA announced that Bandido would defend the tag titles alongside Rush before they lost to Villain Enterprises in trios action.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">G1 Climax</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Block A</span></p><p>

Davey Richards</p><p>

Dezmond Xavier</p><p>

Brody King</p><p>

Bandido</p><p>

Jonathan Gresham</p><p>

Damian Slater</p><p>

Rush</p><p>

TJ Perkins</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Block B</span></p><p>

Marty Scurll</p><p>

Timothy Thatcher</p><p>

Zachary Wentz</p><p>

Rey Horus</p><p>

Flip Gordon</p><p>

Danny Matthews</p><p>

Robbie Eagles</p><p>

Flamita</p><p> </p><p>

Over the eight nights of the G1, several stories emerged. Perhaps none more surprising than Dezmond Xavier, who would defeat Davey Richards in the tournament before going on a tear and making it to the semi-finals undefeated. Meeting Richards once more, Xavier defeated him again to clinch his spot as A Block winner.</p><p> </p><p>

On the other side, Marty Scurll went undefeated as well, meeting Flamita in the semi-finals before making him submit to the Chickenwing. Scurll and Xavier would meet in the finals, where Marty would cap off the first American G1 by winning the tournament without suffering a single loss.</p><p> </p><p>

Richards would successfully defend the title against Rey Horus, the Pink Ladies would defeat the Doom Bees in their rematch, and in a surprise, both STARDOM USA singles titles would change hands in the same night. The former Cheerleader Melissa, now going by Melissa Flash, would defeat Hikaru Shida to capture the Wonder of Stardom Title, while Tessa Blanchard would defeat Mayu Iwatani for the World of Stardom title. Robbie Eagles would defeat Zachary Wentz to retain the Jr. Heavyweight Title, while Rush would invoke the Freebird rule to let Mexablood hold the tag titles while he focused on singles glory.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>October</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">King of Pro Wrestling</span></strong></p><p>

Mexablood would fall to the Rascalz, both men using the momentum of a fantastic G1 to reclaim the Openweight Tag Titles. Jushin Thunder Liger also gave a farewell to American fans after his final match (having postponed his retirement due to injuries in New Japan's roster), pinning Amazing Red after a spectacular Shooting Star Press. Melissa Flash would defend the Wonder of Stardom title against Taynara Melo, Brody King would turn away Eddie Kingston to retain the Openweight Title, and Robbie Eagles defeated BxB Hulk once again to retain the Jr. Heavyweight Title. CCK defeated the Strong Style Thugs (B-Boy and Low Ki), though their stablemate Timothy Thatcher would come up short against Davey Richards in the main event. KOPW would close on Scurll and Davey Richards staring one another down, both eager to make it to Wrestle Kingdom II.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Power Struggle</strong></span></p><p>

Following another tour, NJUSA was back with Power Struggle in England to close out October. The Dogs of War would make their presence known after a strong tour in New Japan, with KENTA retaining the NEVER Openweight Title once more. Defeating Los Ingobernables in trios action, the Dogs of War would also score a victory over Juice Robinson and newcomer Royce Isaacs. The real story came after the match, as former IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Champs reDRagon made their debut, attacking Juice and Royce and making their presence known. England's own Jonny Storm appeared for one night only, defeating Amazing Red in a match that </p><p>

harkened back to ROH circa 2002. In STARDOM USA news, The Pink Ladies defeated the team of Bailey Rose and Kylie Rae, Tessa Blanchard defeated newcomer Riho, and Melissa Flash defeated Taynara in a rematch to keep the Wonder of Stardom title. After the match, Melissa would show respect to her opponent as the fans cheered on the Brazilian after a tremendous match.</p><p> </p><p>

reDRagon weren't the only ones to make their debut, as former Progress Tag Champ Tyler Bate made his debut, answering Flip Gordon's open challenge and defeating the Villain Enterprises member. It wasn't all bad news for VE, as Marty Scurll and Brody King teamed up to defeat CCK in tag action. After the match, Tommaso Ciampa would appear, silently watching Scurll from the stage. In the semi-main event, Bandido would capture the Jr. Heavyweight Title in a thrilling match, defeating Robbie Eagles. And in the main event, Davey Richards looked to avenge the pair of losses he suffered in the G1 Climax, taking on Dezmond Xavier. It looked like Xavier would make it three in a row, but reDRagon would appear once more, distracting the ref as Jay White laid Xavier out. Richards would get the pinfall, celebrating with reDRagon before it was revealed that all three men were the newest members of the Dogs of War.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">November</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">War of the Worlds</span></strong></p><p>

The kick off to the next NJUSA tour took place in mid-November, as War of the Worlds took place. The big news was that regarding stables, as other factions looked to bolster their numbers in response to the Dogs of War. Villain Enterprises would absorb the UnWanted, giving the group a more dangerous edge. CHAOS would add Matt Sydal and Jeff Cobb to their ranks, while LIA would announce that Jay Lethal would be their newest member. Tyler Bate would join Schadenfreude, while overtures were made to The Rascalz.</p><p> </p><p>

The event would see stables look to assert dominance, with gold the benchmark for success. Robbie Eagles would retain the Openweight Title against B-Boy, reDRagon teamed with El Phantasmo to get a victory over LiA, Outlaw Inc. (representing VE) would defeat CCK, and Villain Enterprises would emerge victorious in six man war with CHAOS. Royce Isaacs, looking to become tag champ once again, hoped that BxB Hulk would be the perfect partner, but the Rascalz would retain after Hot Fire Flame to Hulk. Zack Sabre Jr., having suffered an ankle injury that kept him on the sidelines for several months, made his return by beating Tyler Bate.</p><p> </p><p>

In a surprise, Schadenfreude captured gold, as Timothy Thatcher put an end to the year-plus reign of NEVER Openweight Champ KENTA. Bandido would retain the title in a high flying affair against Trey Miguel, and in the main event Davey Richards defeated Rush to retain the United States Title. Marty Scurll would once again appear, holding the briefcase high in the air and reminding Richards that he was on borrowed time. Words were exchanged before a brawl erupted, prompting their stablemates to separate the two. This would be regarded as the best closing moment in NJUSA history, scoring a perfect 100.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:14px;">WHERE WE ARE NOW</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Super J Cup is set to take place at the end of the month, with the Openweight Tag Team Tournament scheduled for December. Marty Scurll will have to defend his briefcase at least twice in order to assure he will take on Davey Richards at WK USA. Schadenfreude and CHAOS are both courting the Rascalz group, who remain noncommittal to either side. LiA seems to be in a rebuilding phase, no doubt helped by Dragon Lee returning from injury and the aforementioned debut of Jay Lethal. They'll need it too, as they seem to be caught in the crosshairs of CHAOS. ZSJ remains unaffiliated, wearing a Suzuki-Gun shirt out of respect to his mentor, and IWGP Heavyweight Champion, Minoru Suzuki. The Dogs of War and Villain Enterprises seem set for a collision course, both sides ready for war.</p>

<p>Vince McMahon passed away</p><p> </p><p>

Playing WCW Lives. On October 2002 Vince McMahon passed away in a car crash. New WWF Owner is ... Atsushi Onita!!! Can you imagine. Any change in their product. Just Brock Lesnar debuted and is a jobber losing to Tommy Dreamer, Matt Hardy and X Pac.</p>

Playing QAW. Just hit September 2018. We've been at Cult status since approximately May '17, and we're doing very well. 70+ pop in the Mid West, Mid South, and all across Mexico. We've got two TV shows on Canal Dos, though we'll probably switch over to La Red De Lucha (or whatever it's called) when our deal is up in a month or so, as they have slightly better coverage in the South West and Mid South. Bought WINNOW and opened a dojo; went with General Training. I wanted to go High Flying or Lucha Libre, but the pickings for head trainer were slim.

We've only lost a few people to the predations of USPW (a working agreement keeps NOTBPW at bay). I had hired Suzanne Brazzle and they scooped her up before 2016 was out along with Foxy LaRue. They had released Raven Nightfall and Alicia Strong and both had good runs, but then USPW decided they wanted both of them back. Jerks! The latter had a great tag team with Danielle Sweetheart, too.

I've had a lot of good luck developing the starting talent. The standouts include Alfonso Garcia (will not at all be surprised if he got Announcer Of The Year when 2018 is up) and Jillian Jarvis, who's Charisma has skyrocketed into the 80s and has gotten her a spot on my "Talk The Talk" list.

The only downside is that at the moment, I don't have a lot of good, simple options to head down the road to National.

<p>We've reached December in game. Dragon Lee won the eight man tournament to win the Super J Cup, defeating El Phantasmo in the finals.</p><p> </p><p>

I've also purchased GCW and Zero-1 as child companies, as well as closing IWA Mid South. Good thing too, as the numerous dirtbag stories about Ian Rotten should come to a close.</p><p> </p><p>

Curious as to whether I should bite the bullet and make a tv show, as I've been using "Road To" events to keep us strong. Maybe add a B Show to give lower card talents some shine as well.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Lariat" data-cite="The Lariat" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In October 2019, New Japan announced a new offshoot: New Japan USA. Looking to expand internationally, and seeing a strong fan base in North America, plans were put in place to give the new company a chance to emerge as a strong contender in the North American market.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> LOVE this!</p>

<p>WWF 1980- "The Dusty Rhodes Era"</p><p> </p><p>

We're in August now in month number 4 of Dusty on top.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Top Programs</p><p>

Dusty & Barry Windham Vs. The Russians (Ivan Koloff & Nicolai Volkoff)</p><p> </p><p>

Ivan was positioned as Dusty's first main challenge, Windham as his Protege. During his program with Dust, The Russians won the tag titles from Kevin Sullivan & Paul Orndorff, leading to Dusty and Windham defeating them at Shea in August for the gold. Unfortunately you're not allowed to hold two titles at the same time and thus the titles are now vacant. Tournament is on going, with Dusty hooking Barry up with his old friend Dick Murdoch as his partner. Dusty Vs. Larry Zbyszko is also a thing that's slowly started up, Larry is fresh off losing to Bruno in the cage in Shea much like real life, but from running his mouth has worked his way into a program with Big Dust.</p><p> </p><p>

Andre Vs. Blackjack Mulligan</p><p> </p><p>

Andre ran Hogan out of town at Shea with a clean win after months of keeping them apart, Mulligan returned around Shea time and won a battle royal. The following week he got into a pull apart with Andre on TV after calling him out earlier in the show. Mulligan has a rare count put win of Andre as well.</p><p> </p><p>

Intercontinental Title Feud</p><p>

Greg "The Hammer" Valentine Vs. Paul Orndorff</p><p> </p><p>

Generic Babyface Paul here. Feud started after weeks of the champion picking names out of the hat and beating them on TV. Paul was convinced it was rigged so in the end HE rigged it himself to get a TV win over the Hammer. Valentine still refused to give him a shot, so the following week when enhancement talent Stan Lane was hand picked from the fishbowl, Orndorff helped Lane pick up an upset win! Lane & Hammer had a title match the next week, and Valentine broke Lane's leg in the process. This left Hammer with no opposition for She's Stadium in August, so Paul filled in. Since he was a fill in the title was not on the line, and Hammer lost yet again. They had a match at the Garden in the main event, billed as Orndorff's last shot a few weeks later, and went to the curfew. Now Orndorff has vowed to leave town if he can't beat Hammer at the Garden at the end of the month, and Hammer has agreed </p><p> </p><p>

Battle Of the Strong Men</p><p>

Ken Patera Vs. Tony Atlas</p><p> </p><p>

Set up for weeks with Atlas & Patera each doing strength challenges leading to an arm wrestling match in June that saw Patera attack Atlas and damage his eye by smashing him face first into a table. Atlas speaks weeks on the shelf, before showing up in an eye patch. At Shea he attacked Patera after Patera beat Pedro Morales and removed his eye patch revealing he was now 100 percent. They've had a few matches on the house show circuit with typical dq and count out finishes.</p><p> </p><p>

The Boogie Woogie Man Cometh</p><p>

Jimmy Valiant Vs. Capt. Lou Albano</p><p> </p><p>

Valiant returned two months ago as a heel managed by Albano. Didn't last long as after a tag match teaming with Grand Wizard's Masked Superstar against Steve Keirn & Tony Garea in the tag tournament, they lost via a miscommunication. Days later he lost to Dusty at the Garden, and argued with Lou leading to him quitting... The Samoans attacked after the match and Dusty made the save! And thus the Boogie Woogie Man was born!</p><p> </p><p>

Other things to watch out for...</p><p> </p><p>

Bob Orton Jr. is on a win streak... We purchased Gulas' Territory and as a make nice gave George Gulas & Wayne Ferris deals as enhancement.</p><p> </p><p>

Buddy Rogers is hosting Rogers corner weekly.</p><p> </p><p>

Wahoo is on the roster now but I've yet to debut him.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

I edited the database to bring a lot of old timers out of retirement. Bruce the Giant, Sam Strong, Nemesis, Runaway Train and others. I put them in my LWA (Thunderverse logo stolen for CVerse) and then put some next generation wrestlers related to them and others. I am talking about the Vesseys, Rip Chord, and Jay Chord, The Keith Family, and others.

I am in a few months and already starting to work the old timers out and building in my younger stars.

I lost Alicia Strong to NOTBPW and Sam Strong retired.

Bruce the Giant recently lost the World Title to Jay Chord.

I sent Steve Flash, Runaway Train, Nemesis, and Rip Chord were sent down to be my Trainers at my development company THUNDER. The owner is Brent Hill and Barry Kingman is my Head Booker there.

I am trying to build up Hell's Bouncer along side Skull (Skull DeBones or Vengeance) to eventually take his place as the top menacing Supernatural Wrestler in LWA.

Frankie Perez and Kirk Jameson are feuding with Steven Parker.

Greg Gauge turned on Matthew Keith and his father Sam Keith. He is set to feud with Jay Chord for the title but I think Matthew and Sam will get involved and cost him that shot and extending their feud.

Jay will then go on to feud with Skull for a couple months for the LWA World Title.

This isn't quite about any particular game, but as I'm often based in Japan and run Japanese promotions, I've recently started trying to find good Japanese covers of old songs for my top wrestlers. Inspired by Minoru Suzuki, I guess.

Anyway, I've just found my first great cover to use for a babyface ace (

). I figured I'd just mention it here, and see if anyone else tries to do this sort of thing in their games and if they have any favorites?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hashasheen" data-cite="Hashasheen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This isn't quite about any particular game, but as I'm often based in Japan and run Japanese promotions, I've recently started trying to find good Japanese covers of old songs for my top wrestlers. Inspired by Minoru Suzuki, I guess. <p> </p><p> Anyway, I've just found my first great cover to use for a babyface ace ( </p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/KT-54Dh1GKg?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="スチュワーデス物語「What a feeling」1983 麻倉未稀"></iframe></div></div>). I figured I'd just mention it here, and see if anyone else tries to do this sort of thing in their games and if they have any favorites?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What a great idea... I've dabbled in the whole "themes for my guys" shtick before, but as someone who also deals primarily in Japan, that was near-impossible because I can't speak a lick of the language.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dalton0911" data-cite="dalton0911" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What a great idea... I've dabbled in the whole "themes for my guys" shtick before, but as someone who also deals primarily in Japan, that was near-impossible because I can't speak a lick of the language.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What I've started doing is picking out songs with suitable lyrics, before looking for covers. It's kind of hard because most covers on YouTube seem to be more recent pop stuff, but every now and again you might find something that fits the bill. </p><p> </p><p> Like, right now I'm hellbent on finding a Japanese cover of "I'm So Excited" by the Pointer Sisters, because the lyrics would work great for something like a TIER-1.</p>

I just finished up a fun angle in CZCW. I signed El Heroe de Mexico, dropped the "de Mexico" part of his name, and have him working as an uber cocky heel. He captured the Xtreme title pretty quickly and and has pretty much ran the division for months.

The next step was for him to declare he had nothing left to do with the belt and challenge Spencer Spade, my figurehead, for the world championship. To do so, he had to vacate the Xtreme title, so it's sort of like when Austin Aries had to vacate the X-Division championship. Anyway, Heroe vacates it immediately because he's so sure of himself. Long story short, he fights for the belt and puts in a really strong showing, but loses out in the end.

The angle wasn't over yet, though. On the same show Heroe challenges for the world title, I had a ladder match to determine the new Xtreme champion, and Sonny Wildside came out on top there. The next show, Heroe, now titleless and desperate, attacks Wildside and demands a shot since he never lost the belt in a match. Wildside agrees, and in the match Heroe mostly dominates with Wildside getting some shine here and there. It ends with Wildside getting a flash pin, though, putting him over and getting Heroe out of a division that he'd gotten too over to stick around in.

I'm making King of the Ring one of the most elite PPV programs as the winner gets a title shot at Summer Slam. My top 32 wreslters (pretty much the whole roster) minus the champion and challenger for the strap at KOTR entered the tournament. Savage ( c ) will face off against Bob Backlund. The elite 8 of the tournament who will do battle in a couple of weeks has been set.

Dusty Rhodes vs Bruno Sammartino

Rhodes has been chasing the title since he lost it to Savage and will be looking for another opportunity. Sammartino was a surprise entrant who returned after a couple months of injury for one last go at the title he made famous.

Bret Hart vs Arn Anderson

A matchup between two up and comers who are in a story line together. Hart Foundation & AA/Tully have been battling it out for the past 2 months for the Tag Championships. Who will move on in this singles tournament competition?

Ricky The Dragon Steamboat vs Jerry Lawler

Ricky Steamboat came in as one of the favorites to endure 3 matches in one night. He will be facing a surprise story of Jerry Lawler, someone not many thought would make it this far. Can he somehow defeat Ricky and two others to become the undisputed King?

Jake The Snake Roberts vs Mr. T

Jake also came in as a favorite. He's dismantled the competition for the past 6 months, but has fell out of the running because of his constant injuring of opponents (kayfabe). Mr. T was a surprise entrant, who hasnt been in action for years and who upset King Kong Bundy with the help of Randy Savage.

Ted DiBiase will be defending the IC championship against Dynamite Kid in a very personal feud. Both of these men cost each other a chance at the KOTR tournament and will battle it out one final time.

Tully Blanchard and Jim Neidhart will also be in action against each other.

It's shaping up to be the most star studded and memorable WWF PPV we have seen yet!

<p>We're in 2028 with MAW as the incredible save rolls on and I have just ran where it all begins again. Last time I talked about the 2026 Where it all begins again show where Acid II became a 2 time MAW Champion defeating Nate DeMarcus and then in the main event Anthony Smith defeated James Diaz to become COTT World Heavyweight Champion for the first time in his career. At the time I was considering where to go for the next year and in the end I went in a pretty similar direction to where I was considering at the time. "The Destroyer" Beneteau defeated Acid II to become MAW Champion in about March or April of 2027 and then also beat him in the rematch. Acid II looked to build his way back up though and at The battle of the mid Atlantic he won a Gauntlett match to challenge Beneteau at WIABA 2027. However, Beneteau wanted something more on the line and said that if he wins then he wants the mask of Acid II. Beneteau won the match and took the mask, meaning for the last year of his MAW Career Acid II would go by his original indie name of Christopher Bain. In the main event of the show was Anthony Smith vs James Diaz, for the third time main eventing a WIABA show but this time the roles were reversed. At the Sam Keith Classic, Anthony Smith had cheated to beat James Diaz after a 30 minute all star bout which led to a double turn. 2027 RCI winner Diaz finally got his hands on Smith at the biggest show of the year and for the first time he defeated Smith to become a 3 time COTT World Champion. In the first match of the show, The Dynamite Express lost their COTT Tag Team Titles to the team of Mutant and Aldous Blackfriar and then announced this would be their final ever appearance in MAW, putting an end to a 16+ year career in the company. They had been teammates, rivals and then teammates once more, having 5 runs as MAW Tag Champions (the most in history) and two reigns as COTT Tag champs and now they said goodbye to make space for more new talent to come through. As well on this show we saw Shozo Katoaka who had a real breakthrough year defeat Jose Cruz to become MAW American Champion. Following the show we had two big returns as Roderick Remus would make a return after being released by SOTPBW and The Architect was released by SWF after a 2 year run which was disappointing to see. There were quite a few breakout stars this year. Jose Cruz shone as American Champion, Bowden Snoop had a great underdog route to the finals of the RCI where he lost to James Diaz and then built on that through the year, Norman Brendon and Ben Bagwell debuted in January at the RCI and then had a great rivalry against each other throughout the year. They then became a tag team in the next year and just became tag champions.</p><p> </p><p>

The next year the Rip Chord Invitational was won by Danny Goodridge as he defeated Johnny Helmsley in the final. Helmsley is one of the guys who probably should have been MAW Champion by now and his time may have even passed. Meanwhile with Goodridge, I made it my goal this year to utilize him to the best of my ability and he would be the one to go on and end the dominant MAW Title run of Beneteau at Where it all begins again 2028. Also on the show we had two "Brothers" face off as Marcos Caballero faced Jose Caballero. They came into this year as 2 time MAW Tag Champions and they were shocked in January when Felipe Caballero, their mentor and third partner, returned from a year long injury with rookie Eugenio Caballero alongside him and he said that he felt The Caballeros had gone soft (They had turned face last year to end the title reign of Sonny Wildside and Andrew Berik, No Remorse.) They feuded across the year and Felipe and Eugenio became tag champions at one point and said that if The Caballeros wanted their rematch, they must win the Sam Keith Classic. They did just that, defeating Jose Cruz and The Architect in the final and then won the tag team titles in the main event of The Clash, just a month before WIABA. However, following them becoming 3 time tag champs Marcos would superkick Jose and throw his titles on top of them. He then took a mic and said he hated being a tag team and that he wasn't even a real Caballero and he was really Marcos Pascual. He challenged his fake brother to a TLC match at the next show and said that the winner should get a MAW Title Shot which he won after low blowing Jose and hitting him with a Mexican Destroyer. This decision was made because Jose has some fantastic stats and I see real potential in him being a breakout singles star. This does leave Marcos in a sort of Janetty role but I feel he could still become as good as Jose is now. </p><p> </p><p>

Due to those shocking events, MAW owner Sean McFly announced that the titles were vacant and the opener of WIABA was a fatal 4 way for the titles where Ben Bagwell and Norman Brendon won the tag titles for the first time in their careers. Also on the show, James Diaz went to war with his former tag team partner Nate DeMarcus in the Match of the night, George Wolfe lost to Anthony Smith, Tommy Cornell Jr. defeated Roderick Remus, Shozo Katoaka defeated Quentin Queen to retain his MAW American title and in a very emotional encounter Austin Smooth made Christopher Bain tap out to end the MAW Career of the former two time MAW Champion, one time tag champion and two time World champion. </p><p> </p><p>

Not too sure about where I go next now but as always it's about building the next generation and continue to make new stars. I have quite a few young wrestlers who should probably breakout over the next couple of years and I am hoping in the next two years or so to make Ricky Muscles and Tommy Cornell Jr. both MAW Champions. I think next year I will have Marcos Pascual become American champion and then have him and Jose Caballero feud over that title. I want to start letting a few people go as well so over the next 2 years I will likely let Roderick Remus and The Architect go, George Wolfe will likely leave and I am hoping that finally some of my guys will be signed to the major companies. James Diaz, Anthony Smith and Ernesto Diez definitely should have all been signed by now.</p>

We're in 2028 with MAW as the incredible save rolls on and I have just ran where it all begins again. Last time I talked about the 2026 Where it all begins again show where Acid II became a 2 time MAW Champion defeating Nate DeMarcus and then in the main event Anthony Smith defeated James Diaz to become COTT World Heavyweight Champion for the first time in his career. At the time I was considering where to go for the next year and in the end I went in a pretty similar direction to where I was considering at the time. "The Destroyer" Beneteau defeated Acid II to become MAW Champion in about March or April of 2027 and then also beat him in the rematch. Acid II looked to build his way back up though and at The battle of the mid Atlantic he won a Gauntlett match to challenge Beneteau at WIABA 2027. However, Beneteau wanted something more on the line and said that if he wins then he wants the mask of Acid II. Beneteau won the match and took the mask, meaning for the last year of his MAW Career Acid II would go by his original indie name of Christopher Bain. In the main event of the show was Anthony Smith vs James Diaz, for the third time main eventing a WIABA show but this time the roles were reversed. At the Sam Keith Classic, Anthony Smith had cheated to beat James Diaz after a 30 minute all star bout which led to a double turn. 2027 RCI winner Diaz finally got his hands on Smith at the biggest show of the year and for the first time he defeated Smith to become a 3 time COTT World Champion. In the first match of the show, The Dynamite Express lost their COTT Tag Team Titles to the team of Mutant and Aldous Blackfriar and then announced this would be their final ever appearance in MAW, putting an end to a 16+ year career in the company. They had been teammates, rivals and then teammates once more, having 5 runs as MAW Tag Champions (the most in history) and two reigns as COTT Tag champs and now they said goodbye to make space for more new talent to come through. As well on this show we saw Shozo Katoaka who had a real breakthrough year defeat Jose Cruz to become MAW American Champion. Following the show we had two big returns as Roderick Remus would make a return after being released by SOTPBW and The Architect was released by SWF after a 2 year run which was disappointing to see. There were quite a few breakout stars this year. Jose Cruz shone as American Champion, Bowden Snoop had a great underdog route to the finals of the RCI where he lost to James Diaz and then built on that through the year, Norman Brendon and Ben Bagwell debuted in January at the RCI and then had a great rivalry against each other throughout the year. They then became a tag team in the next year and just became tag champions.

The next year the Rip Chord Invitational was won by Danny Goodridge as he defeated Johnny Helmsley in the final. Helmsley is one of the guys who probably should have been MAW Champion by now and his time may have even passed. Meanwhile with Goodridge, I made it my goal this year to utilize him to the best of my ability and he would be the one to go on and end the dominant MAW Title run of Beneteau at Where it all begins again 2028. Also on the show we had two "Brothers" face off as Marcos Caballero faced Jose Caballero. They came into this year as 2 time MAW Tag Champions and they were shocked in January when Felipe Caballero, their mentor and third partner, returned from a year long injury with rookie Eugenio Caballero alongside him and he said that he felt The Caballeros had gone soft (They had turned face last year to end the title reign of Sonny Wildside and Andrew Berik, No Remorse.) They feuded across the year and Felipe and Eugenio became tag champions at one point and said that if The Caballeros wanted their rematch, they must win the Sam Keith Classic. They did just that, defeating Jose Cruz and The Architect in the final and then won the tag team titles in the main event of The Clash, just a month before WIABA. However, following them becoming 3 time tag champs Marcos would superkick Jose and throw his titles on top of them. He then took a mic and said he hated being a tag team and that he wasn't even a real Caballero and he was really Marcos Pascual. He challenged his fake brother to a TLC match at the next show and said that the winner should get a MAW Title Shot which he won after low blowing Jose and hitting him with a Mexican Destroyer. This decision was made because Jose has some fantastic stats and I see real potential in him being a breakout singles star. This does leave Marcos in a sort of Janetty role but I feel he could still become as good as Jose is now.

Due to those shocking events, MAW owner Sean McFly announced that the titles were vacant and the opener of WIABA was a fatal 4 way for the titles where Ben Bagwell and Norman Brendon won the tag titles for the first time in their careers. Also on the show, James Diaz went to war with his former tag team partner Nate DeMarcus in the Match of the night, George Wolfe lost to Anthony Smith, Tommy Cornell Jr. defeated Roderick Remus, Shozo Katoaka defeated Quentin Queen to retain his MAW American title and in a very emotional encounter Austin Smooth made Christopher Bain tap out to end the MAW Career of the former two time MAW Champion, one time tag champion and two time World champion.

Not too sure about where I go next now but as always it's about building the next generation and continue to make new stars. I have quite a few young wrestlers who should probably breakout over the next couple of years and I am hoping in the next two years or so to make Ricky Muscles and Tommy Cornell Jr. both MAW Champions. I think next year I will have Marcos Pascual become American champion and then have him and Jose Caballero feud over that title. I want to start letting a few people go as well so over the next 2 years I will likely let Roderick Remus and The Architect go, George Wolfe will likely leave and I am hoping that finally some of my guys will be signed to the major companies. James Diaz, Anthony Smith and Ernesto Diez definitely should have all been signed by now.

Literally a week in game after I typed this, two of my stars were offered contracts. The Architect is off to Burning Hammer and in a shocking move, Anthony Smith has finally been signed to a written deal by RAW of all companies. Hopefully someone comes in for Diaz soon as well

Edit: One week later and Raw have took someone else and this time it'smy brand new MAW Champion Danny Goodridge which has thrown a spanner in the works. I will extend his contract to keep him around until Night of the champions but it means he will have to drop that title straight away

Sort of new to the whole C-verse!

Hi! I had a bit of thinking before I decided to post on this thread, but I feel confident enough to share things with fellow TEW players!

So, it was only recently where I decided to start using the C-verse, only because most of my mods began to bore me and I needed something else. And, well, I got a new laptop so all my saves are gone, but like I said.. I wanted a new start and it seemed like the right choice!

I have some viewing experiences of the C-verse through YouTubers who've played it and I got to learn a group of names that I've grown to like, though, I wanted something that would be different and unique. I had already tired out the idea of a local to global idea many, many times, never really being able to finish it either. I always got aggravated during regional status and couldn't bare to continue (for the most part)!

I thought it would be fitting to pick one of the biggest companies to start off nicely, before I bothered to do anything too extreme. Granted with no experience, I decided to go with SWF. I almost chose TCW but I personally wanted to do something with SWF, also I see not a lot of people like SWF? I thought that was weird but I really wanted to make them more out there than before. From what I've read as well, SWF is a little like the Attitude Era in terms of styling (tell me if I'm wrong), but I wanted to keep that and change it at the same time. I made the quick decision to change the product a little bit.. or a lot really. Okay, so, I wouldn't say a lot, I just decided to take the hit and allow the company to be revived. I basically can say that I've made SWF into AEW in a lot of ways, but I made our key feature be CULT while Traditional and Main Stream as heavy features. Risque, Modern, and Hyper Realism as our mediums. Everything else is either low or none. I'm also cleaning the roster out a bit, none of the big stars but a lot of the midcard (people who I thought sucked) then replacing them with other talents I found.

With that, I'm also adding a women's division (as in any company, that's super overdue) and I'm excited to see where it goes. Plus, I'm signing a bunch of women (at least 13 or so).

Lastly, I'm adding a little hardcore-esque division (almost like WWF had, but it's going to be less hardcore-y than theirs) with them fighting for a 24/7-ish title like WWF had.

It'll be fun for me, I'm sure. Don't know if I ruined it or not, but let's be honest, I don't know what I'm doing and you gotta fail to succeed... right?

What else could I change.. and was this a good idea?

I'm making King of the Ring one of the most elite PPV programs as the winner gets a title shot at Summer Slam. My top 32 wreslters (pretty much the whole roster) minus the champion and challenger for the strap at KOTR entered the tournament. Savage ( c ) will face off against Bob Backlund. The elite 8 of the tournament who will do battle in a couple of weeks has been set.

Dusty Rhodes vs Bruno Sammartino

Rhodes has been chasing the title since he lost it to Savage and will be looking for another opportunity. Sammartino was a surprise entrant who returned after a couple months of injury for one last go at the title he made famous.

Bret Hart vs Arn Anderson

A matchup between two up and comers who are in a story line together. Hart Foundation & AA/Tully have been battling it out for the past 2 months for the Tag Championships. Who will move on in this singles tournament competition?

Ricky The Dragon Steamboat vs Jerry Lawler

Ricky Steamboat came in as one of the favorites to endure 3 matches in one night. He will be facing a surprise story of Jerry Lawler, someone not many thought would make it this far. Can he somehow defeat Ricky and two others to become the undisputed King?

Jake The Snake Roberts vs Mr. T

Jake also came in as a favorite. He's dismantled the competition for the past 6 months, but has fell out of the running because of his constant injuring of opponents (kayfabe). Mr. T was a surprise entrant, who hasnt been in action for years and who upset King Kong Bundy with the help of Randy Savage.

Ted DiBiase will be defending the IC championship against Dynamite Kid in a very personal feud. Both of these men cost each other a chance at the KOTR tournament and will battle it out one final time.

Tully Blanchard and Jim Neidhart will also be in action against each other.

It's shaping up to be the most star studded and memorable WWF PPV we have seen yet!

KOTR Elite 8

Jake the Snake def Mr T (after King Kong Bundy distracted then attacked Mr T. Mr T upsetted Bundy out of the 32 man tournament in the first round.)

Commissioner Monsoon announced that Steamboat would not be able to compete tonight due to injuries sustained at the hands of The Undertaker. Jerry Lawler will automatically move on to the semi finals.

Bruno Sammartino def Dusty Rhodes after Hogan returned from injury and cost Dusty the match. Dusty and Dutch Mantell had whipped Hogan down with their pants belts that caused bruised ribs and internal bleeding. Sammartino's hand was raised by Hogan in an iconic moment that the crowd went nuts for. (In retrospect, this would have been a good finale/show end, instead of this far up the card)

Bret Hart def Arn Anderson in an amazing match that lasted 24 minutes of the 25 minute time limit. The Hart Foundation vs AA/Tully feud isn't over, but score one for the Harts in a hard fought singles match with a lot on the line.

(Jake Roberts, Jerry Lawler, Bruno Sammartino and Bret Hart are the final 4 going for a chance to face the World Champion)

In a filler match, Tully Blanchard def Jim Neidhart to even the Hart/AA/Tullt feud 1 to 1 for the night.

KOTR Semi Finals

Bruno Sammartino def Jerry Lawler fair and square and in dominate fashion. The crowd is going nuts at this point as they now know Bruno will be one match away from getting another shot at the WWF title.

Jake Roberts def Bret Hart after Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard interfered. The crowd is upset as the most hated villain in WWF is now one match away from earning a title shot.

IC Championship

Ted DiBiase def Dynamite Kid for the 3rd and final matchup between the two for as long as DiBiase has the title. Dynamite Kid put up 3 epic battles with DiBiase just falling short. I'm thinking of his booking at this point kind of Daniel Bryan like when he was going after the championship with his yes movement. I keep trying to push him down the card but the fans are loving some Dynamite Kid.

KOTR Finals

The ref is knocked out! Jake reaches in his bag for the snake! The crowd is losing their minds as they've seen this too many times before. Jake is going to let his snake bite Bruno and take him out of competition. Just as its about to go down, Junkyard Dog runs down! 6 long months of rehab after Jake did this exact same thing to him and hes back with a vengeance!! Chair shot to Jake! JYD puts Bruno's arm over The Snake. The ref comes to and counts to 3! Bruno Sammartino has done it! He is King of the Ring 1986!

WWF Championship

Randy Savage is in control of the match with Bob Backlund. But here comes his teammate King Kong Bundy! He yanks Savage's foot as he is about to go for the elbow. Backlund goes for the cover and gets a close 2.99 count. Mr T runs down to the ring and chases of Bundy, meanwhile distracting Bob Backlund who is watching inside the ring. Wait! Savage has a quick roll up! 1, 2, 3!!! Hes done it again! Hes survived.

Bruno's music hits and hes standing at the top of the ramp. He points at Savages title and makes a gesture around his waist telling him hes coming for his Championship! What a match up it will be at SummerSlam! Savage vs Bruno. What a King of the Ring!

Current Champions

WWF - Randy Savage

IC- Ted DiBiase

Tag - Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard

KOTR - Bruno Sammartino

So with losing three of my to stars within a few weeks in Anthony Smith, The Architect and my MAW Champion Danny Goodridge I needed to make big moves immediately at Night of the champions. As well as this following Night of Champions Roderick Remus walked out of the company due to being unhappy. This guaranteed that 2029 would be a full year of creating new stars and a changing of the guard. The Architect and Smith were in positions where I knew if they left then I wouldn't be that hurt but losing someone that puts up high 80s to low 90s in in-ring performances and 100 A* promos is always going to hurt. The main loss was Danny Goodridge who as I said had just won the MAW Title and had about 6 months of plans thrown out the window. Therefore, I had to crown a new champion and I chose for the time being to put the title on Austin Smooth for a 2nd time. This is the 2nd time that Smooth has won a title when we're in a rebuilding process as he is a good hand but not one of the best on the roster.

At the RCI I needed to start the new build so I brought in a lot of good young talent with solid potential and also started to build up some of my midcarders and lower midcarders. I have brought in Chad David, Ronald Carvill, Shunso Yamakage, Oscar Holmes, Esteban Sainz, Kenneth Nash, Jack Gumble and Davey St. Pierre. All of these have had a part to play so far. Ricky Muscles won the tournament, defeating Tommy Cornell Jr. in the final.

Ricky Muscles then became MAW Champion 3 months later, winning a triple threat involving Austin Smooth and Tommy Cornell Jr and will walk into Where it all begins again to face George Wolfe who has never held that title and wants to hold it before he retires. The plan is to have George Wolfe have this emotional title victory only to be cashed in on by his longtime best friend, tag partner and protégé Bowden Snoop who will win the first ever "The Ultimate Opportunity" (MITB) match earlier that night. Bowden has some fantastic stats but it may be a bit too sudden of a push, we will see.

As for the American title, Marcos Pascual took the title in march from Shozo Katoaka and will defend it against the recently returned Jose Caballero at Where it all begins again. Jose has been out for like 7/8 months after Pascual hit him with a Mexican Destroyer on the steel stage. Jose will win the title, they will have one blow off match against each other at Night of the champions and then I plan on Jose hopefully having a very long reign with that title.

I can't believe this. Literally as I was typing this USPW have put in written contract offers to James Diaz and Nate DeMarcus. Nate isn't that big of a loss as he has been a bit wayward over the past year but Diaz is a huge loss. I know I said I wanted more of my guys signed but it feels like everyone is leaving at once. Some big things might need to happen very quickly.

Edit 1: So far my efforts to replace Diaz and DeMarcus have not gone well. The two have now left after facing each other at Battle of the mid atlantic one last time. I first tried to bring in Greg Gauge from USPW in a "You took ours so we'll take yours" deal but he ended up choosing SWF over us. I then tried to sign Logan Wolfsbaine from SWF and bloody USPW swooped in and signed him up within two days. For 13 years USPW have let us be and never touched us and now this, shows we're finally starting to look like a threat. I will keep looking for replacements

Edit 2: I've done it. My newest signee and returning after a long absence is former MAW champion El Mitico Jr. The first person I've signed to a written deal and since we are so close I think I will have him re-debut at Where it all begins again. I cant wait to do him vs Ernesto Diez who basically picked up exactly from where El Mitico left off with amazing performances. This is seriously the best save I've ever had

Edit 3: Plans have changed. I did not trust Bowden Snoop as MAW Champion or George Wolfe vs Ricky Muscles for the main event of the biggest show of the year so now the plan is for Wolfe to win "The Ultimate opportunity" while Tommy Cornell Jr will conquer Ricky Muscles to become champion. Then following the match, Wolfe who has felt he was screwed out of that title for months and lost a number one contendership match to Cornell at the last show, will then turn heel and spear the hell out of Cornell, cash in his opportunity and become MAW Champion for the first time in his career. I don't know if I will have Snoop turn with him and become a small annoying heel or have him feud with Wolfe over the title.

Has anyone ever hired someone and in their first match they cause an injury?

In my current T-Verse UPJ game, I hired Mountain Albert (an A-Train clone really) on a literally one appearance contract after he was released by AWF, due to him working for this company for like ten years before going to AWF. This dude botches and causes a five-month injury to the guy (Eikichi Minamoto) who was winning the tag titles a week later. Mind you, Minamoto and Waotaka Eda were winning the titles because my former champions had to vacate due to injury.

My tag scene is all sorts of messed up now. Thanks Albert, it's like he came in specifically to cause chaos.