What's going on in your game?

Has anyone ever hired someone and in their first match they cause an injury?

In my current T-Verse UPJ game, I hired Mountain Albert (an A-Train clone really) on a literally one appearance contract after he was released by AWF, due to him working for this company for like ten years before going to AWF. This dude botches and causes a five-month injury to the guy (Eikichi Minamoto) who was winning the tag titles a week later. Mind you, Minamoto and Waotaka Eda were winning the titles because my former champions had to vacate due to injury.

My tag scene is all sorts of messed up now. Thanks Albert, it's like he came in specifically to cause chaos.

There's only one answer...

The remnants of both teams must join forces. 'Tis fate.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Where it all begins again went down spectacularly. Jose Caballero defeated Marcos Pascual in a cage match to become Mid Atlantic American champion, George Wolfe won a 6 man ladder match to win the Ultimate Opportunity, The Traditionalists defeated Best Enemies to become Mid Atlantic Tag Team titles, Shozo Katoaka became one of the first people to topple Beneteau and El Mitico Jr made his return, answering the open challenge of Greg Barnett to pick up the victory. And then in the main event, in the best match in Mid Atlantic history Tommy Cornell Jr defeated Ricky Muscles to win his first ever singles title in the MAW Title in an incredible 97 A* matchup. However, following the match George Wolfe would turn heel and cash in his ultimate opportunity to win the MAW Title for the first time in his career.

At Proving Ground Bowden Snoop would turn heel to join up with his mentor when he low blowed Tommy Cornell Jr and them two have been feuding ever since. Meanwhile, the Rip Chord Invitational was won by Shozo Katoaka who defeated Cornell Jr in the final in a fantastic face vs face match and the plan is for Shozo to be the one to end the reign of George Wolfe at Fan Festival. Then, at WIABA we will have Wolfe vs Cornell Jr and Shozo defending the MAW Title against either Johnny Helmsley or Jose Cruz. As for the American title, Jose has defended it three times so far and the plan right now is for him to defend it against the returning Felipe Caballero who has been out for 9 months with an injury. The Tag Titles most recently changed with The Bikerz ending the reign of The Traditionalists but the plan is for Overkill to win the title in a triple threat and then defend the titles in a fatal four way at the biggest show of the year.

Edit: I got to stop making these posts because it seems people get hired straight after. SWF came in and signed both Austin Smooth and Nebo Bull which thankfully won't hurt that much as I was planning on writing Smooth out by the end of the year and Nebo Bull has been a perpetual upper midcarder for us and nothing more. SWF also signed one of our former wrestlers in Mutant so seems they are shaking up the roster a bit. Also, Burning Hammer has just gone out of business so I'm looking in bringing in American Elemental II and possibly have The Architect come back once more

In my current T-Verse UPJ game, I hired Mountain Albert (an A-Train clone really) on a literally one appearance contract after he was released by AWF, due to him working for this company for like ten years before going to AWF. This dude botches and causes a five-month injury to the guy (Eikichi Minamoto) who was winning the tag titles a week later. Mind you, Minamoto and Waotaka Eda were winning the titles because my former champions had to vacate due to injury.

My tag scene is all sorts of messed up now. Thanks Albert, it's like he came in specifically to cause chaos.

In my current RW playthrough I brought Jeff Cobb into WWE for 3 Appearances, as I wanted to include him in my KotR tournament. Wanted to give him a squash match before on PPV and the local talent I hired injured him for 8 months, then 13 months after surgery went wrong

He was PWG World, NEVER Openweight and ROH TV & World Champion at the time. Needless to say I hired that local talent and Pudered him by my unsafest workers

In the Cornellverse I'm running a regionally sized lucha libre promotion out of Puerto Rico named Gulf Coast Lucha Libre, and in an alliance I created with CILL and EMLL . Just netted a spot on Los Deporte Hoy and had my first episode of Batalla Alrededor del Golfo ("Battle Around the Gulf" in English):

Main Event: Kirk Jameson defeated Billy Russell for the GCLL Gulf Championship

Kirk Jameson saved Kid San Juan from a two-on-one beatdown after he lost to Rudy Velasquez (due to cheating on the part of Hector Galindo).

Lobo Blanco defeated Anarchist for the GCLL Puerto Rico Championship

El Mitico Jr. lost to Jesus Chavez

Electric Blue (Electric Dreamer/Aguila Azul Celeste) defeated Purple Viper/Mystery Pink after Electric Dreamer pinned Mystery Pink. ED will go on to face Purple Viper for the GCLL Luchadora Championship next episode of BAG. This match also saw Purple Viper establish a legendary gimmick (Snake) and was the first time in my entire time playing this game I got a note about the young women demographic being happy about a worker winning a match (it did a D rating).

Ejército de las Tinieblas (Slayyer/Delirium/Vladamire*) defeated Reyes de Gatos (Amo Del Gato/Silver Tiger) & Mr Lucha III in a 2-out-of-3 falls lucha match for the GCLL Trios Championship.

Cyclops defeated Xavi Ferrera** with the High Fly Eye

Chess Manic defeated Logan Wolfsbane** with the Checkmate in the opening match

The next episode of BAG will see:

• Kirk Jameson defend his newly won title against Rudy Velasquez.
  • Kid San Juan team with "The Lone Wolf" Lobo Blanco to try to get some measure of revenge against The Latino kings (Hector Galindo/Jesus Chavez)
  • Electric Dreamer vs. Purple Viper for the GCLL Luchadora Championship.
  • Ejército de las Tinieblas, Billy Russell, and Cyclops in action!

*my Avatar

** These two were fired the same day from PSW and I snapped them up thinking I could mold them into future stars for my company in time, plus one of them being Puerto Rican and both coming from the same promotion seemed like a story I could work with.

I hired Calypso Jim, aka Bobo Brazil Jr., in a RW game once who injured three people in a row, including my avatar, and New Jack so badly it forced him to retire (which was a blessing in disguise, as he became a manager). I started calling him BooBoo Brazil Jr. after that.

In the Cornellverse I'm running a regionally sized lucha libre promotion out of Puerto Rico named Gulf Coast Lucha Libre, and in an alliance I created with CILL and EMLL . Just netted a spot on Los Deporte Hoy and had my first episode of Batalla Alrededor del Golfo ("Battle Around the Gulf" in English):

Main Event: Kirk Jameson defeated Billy Russell for the GCLL Gulf Championship

Kirk Jameson saved Kid San Juan from a two-on-one beatdown after he lost to Rudy Velasquez (due to cheating on the part of Hector Galindo).

Lobo Blanco defeated Anarchist for the GCLL Puerto Rico Championship

El Mitico Jr. lost to Jesus Chavez

Electric Blue (Electric Dreamer/Aguila Azul Celeste) defeated Purple Viper/Mystery Pink after Electric Dreamer pinned Mystery Pink. ED will go on to face Purple Viper for the GCLL Luchadora Championship next episode of BAG. This match also saw Purple Viper establish a legendary gimmick (Snake) and was the first time in my entire time playing this game I got a note about the young women demographic being happy about a worker winning a match (it did a D rating).

Ejército de las Tinieblas (Slayyer/Delirium/Vladamire*) defeated Reyes de Gatos (Amo Del Gato/Silver Tiger) & Mr Lucha III in a 2-out-of-3 falls lucha match for the GCLL Trios Championship.

Cyclops defeated Xavi Ferrera** with the High Fly Eye

Chess Manic defeated Logan Wolfsbane** with the Checkmate in the opening match

The next episode of BAG will see:

• Kirk Jameson defend his newly won title against Rudy Velasquez.
  • Kid San Juan team with "The Lone Wolf" Lobo Blanco to try to get some measure of revenge against The Latino kings (Hector Galindo/Jesus Chavez)
  • Electric Dreamer vs. Purple Viper for the GCLL Luchadora Championship.
  • Ejército de las Tinieblas, Billy Russell, and Cyclops in action!

*my Avatar

** These two were fired the same day from PSW and I snapped them up thinking I could mold them into future stars for my company in time, plus one of them being Puerto Rican and both coming from the same promotion seemed like a story I could work with.

I hired Calypso Jim, aka Bobo Brazil Jr., in a RW game once who injured three people in a row, including my avatar, and New Jack so badly it forced him to retire (which was a blessing in disguise, as he became a manager). I started calling him BooBoo Brazil Jr. after that.

I swear Electric Dreamer is the only person I've ever gotten that notice with

Some of the names might not mean much, I have changed some, I only hire British Isle national wrestlers (England Scotland, Wales, Ireland, N Ireland) and I have some re-gens, but basically, I was about to make Matt Cannon (My biggest star) my first 3 time champ but he was caught with prostitutes and I had to fire him, great. So I thought I'd pull the trigger on Chris Tyler who I have been pushing hard for a year, he just made the main event and I turned him face, and he goes and gets injured for nearly 5 months! Perfect.

Life goes on, however and I am now getting better PPV revenue after getting a new broadcaster and making $2m a month. My title plans and next 7/8 PPV main events have had to change, but I a now looking forward to cementing my British company at International level.

• 2 weeks later...

My top heel (Bray Wyatt) got injured for over a year, and I think it's a career ender.

Just got past WrestleMania 34 (my 4th Mania) an event where every championship changed hands.

-Mustafa Ali ended the 25 month Cruiserweight Championship reign of Sami Zayn

-Rhett Titus captured the United States Championship from Kurt Angle

-Neville won the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

-Kevin Owens defeated Randy Orton

-Erick Rowan and Luke Harper won their third Raw Tag Team Championship in a TLC match also involving the Hardyz, American Alpha, and Gallows & Anderson ©

-Samoa Joe won his 4th Intercontinental Championship in an elimination match involving Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Baron Corbin, Rusev, and Shinsuke Nakamura ©

-Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns defeated Triple H and Cesaro in a street fight

-Brock Lesnar defeated Braun Strowman

-New Day won their second Smackdown Tag Team Championships and 4th overall Tag Team Championship when they defeated Jinder Mahal and Curtis Axel

-Emma won the Raw Womens Championship in a match involving Carmella and Charlotte ©

-Christian defeated Shelton Benjamin

-Seth Rollins won his 4th WWE Championship from Chris Jericho

-Finn Balor defeated John Cena

-Asuka won the Sensational Sherri Memorial Battle Royal

-AJ Styles won the Universal Championship in the match of the night against the Miz

-Becky Lynch overcame a year of struggle with Alexa Bliss cashing in Money in the Bank against her and her best friend Sasha Banks turning against her by defeating her former best friend Sasha Banks in the main event of WrestleMania for her 3rd Smackdown Womens Championship

(I thought I posted this already, but I can't find it in the thread, so if you saw this already I apologize!!)

It's May 1992 in the AWA. We are juuuuuuuust on the verge of moving from Cult to National, but the economy sucks so some of my territories are lagging. The good news is that the economy is starting to pick up, so I'm hoping by year end I've made it.

Our World Champion is Dr Death Steve Regal, who beat Curt Hennig for the belt 2 months ago, and is now feuding with Shane Douglas. Hennig, Tully Blanchard and Scott Hall...managed by JJ Dillon...make up The Family. Arn Anderson was here, too, before he left for the WWF.

Sting has just defeated Terry Gordy for the National Title. Gordy is only here on a 6 month Freelance deal, so odds are they'll trade the belt back and forth 1 more time to secure Sting's spot.

Curt Hennig and Scott Hall just regained the tag team belts from the Steiners, who had a 6 month run. Most of the Tag Teams here are mid-card level, so the Steiners ran out of decent competition...forcing me to move the belts over as I build up 2 more worthwhile teams.

Keiji Muto is the TV champion and has become so popular he's seemingly outgrown the title! He's feuding with Masahiro Chono, as well as Jesse Barr and Steven Regal. It's really a 'workers belt' and the matches have been rather good.

Barry Windham and Tully Blanchard have been feuding.

Other top stars include Jerry Lawler, Fifita Tonga, Robert Gibson and the SST.

Picked back up my 1996 Mod. Playing as WWF. Ready to book WrestleMania 13 today. Headlined by Shawn Michaels defending the WWF Championship against Brian Pillman. Also booked are Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin, Psycho Sid vs Razor Ramon in a Cage Match, Mankind vs The Undertaker in a Casket Match, Tag Champs Owen and Bulldog defending against Jericho and Storm as well as Mr. Perfect defending his IC title against Goldust. In other news, Mr Perfect recently took a young upstart under his wing. A youngster that just debut last month by the name of Rocky Miavia. My main competitor WCW just held Uncensored last Sunday that saw Arn Arnderson unseat Barry Windham for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. My game sat idle for four or five months while life got busy but I'm really glad I hopped back in.

I finally did start my "Survival of the fittest" - Thunderverse meets London, Titan and Rockverse - Watcher Game. I had to work quite a bit on the Database, so that the Database is logical and playable and now im finished. Im really excited to see how all the Promotions unfold and which will reign supreme after the first year.

There are almost 6000 Worker in the Game and many Promotions even though i had to cut here and there as i said.

In January 2016 there are 14 National Sized Promotions in the World. This will be madness :cool: Feel free to ask me anything about the save if youre interested.

I'm two years into my Impact save. Started in April '2017, and the date is now June '2019.

A lot has happened, with people leaving and people coming in, rising to National Size and to International for a brief period.

My current champions are:

Impact World Heavyweight Champion: Johnny IMPACT (def. Cody Rhodes at Bound For Glory 2018)

Impact United States Champion: Hiroshi Tanahashi (def. Eddie Edwards at Turning Point 2018)

Impact Tag Team Champions: Cody Rhodes & Dustin Rhodes (def. Pentagon Jr. & Fenix at Final Resolution 2019)

Impact X-Division Champion: KUSHIDA (def. Brian Cage at Turning Point 2018)

Impact Knockout's Champion: Taya Valkyrie (def. Su Yung at Against All Odds 2019)

Impact Knockout's Tag Team Champions: Kana & Ayako Hamada (def Crazy Mary Dobson & Sage Sin at Destination X 2019).

I'm making King of the Ring one of the most elite PPV programs as the winner gets a title shot at Summer Slam. My top 32 wreslters (pretty much the whole roster) minus the champion and challenger for the strap at KOTR entered the tournament. Savage ( c ) will face off against Bob Backlund. The elite 8 of the tournament who will do battle in a couple of weeks has been set.

Dusty Rhodes vs Bruno Sammartino

Rhodes has been chasing the title since he lost it to Savage and will be looking for another opportunity. Sammartino was a surprise entrant who returned after a couple months of injury for one last go at the title he made famous.

Bret Hart vs Arn Anderson

A matchup between two up and comers who are in a story line together. Hart Foundation & AA/Tully have been battling it out for the past 2 months for the Tag Championships. Who will move on in this singles tournament competition?

Ricky The Dragon Steamboat vs Jerry Lawler

Ricky Steamboat came in as one of the favorites to endure 3 matches in one night. He will be facing a surprise story of Jerry Lawler, someone not many thought would make it this far. Can he somehow defeat Ricky and two others to become the undisputed King?

Jake The Snake Roberts vs Mr. T

Jake also came in as a favorite. He's dismantled the competition for the past 6 months, but has fell out of the running because of his constant injuring of opponents (kayfabe). Mr. T was a surprise entrant, who hasnt been in action for years and who upset King Kong Bundy with the help of Randy Savage.

Ted DiBiase will be defending the IC championship against Dynamite Kid in a very personal feud. Both of these men cost each other a chance at the KOTR tournament and will battle it out one final time.

Tully Blanchard and Jim Neidhart will also be in action against each other.

It's shaping up to be the most star studded and memorable WWF PPV we have seen yet!

What year is this mod?

Guest Asaemon
1985 mod. I was in 1986 for the PPV you quoted. Started pushing Bruno back up the card and signed/released a lot of talent. Mr T returned from hiatus.

Which one of the 1985 mods?

I made a database with all the companies from TVerse & CVerse starting at 0 pop and 500k in the bank. The workers in game are all refs, road agents, and personalities. No active workers to start the game. After 10.5 years I finally hit cult with 1mil in the bank, I the #2 company, OLLIE in Mexico is #1. I am getting ratings of 60-75 for each show. I am using TVerse broadcasters. I have 50 pop in south west and tri state. Nothing broadcasting wise beyond syndication. I am worried about the growing to cult, I forgot about the costs until after I hit cult.

I may just let myself go back to regional, set my max as regional, grow pop in mid south til I can get TV dealwhich may take another 2 years. I just don't know how to manage to stay financially alive in cult. I have heavy trad, medium mainstream/cult/modern/realism that is favorable for sponsorship. I may just add 25mil to each company code, as its been 10 years and if they were to go broke they likely would've by know. I actually kept track of performers ratings and averaged/ranked them at end of each year.

In my 94 RTG game, Cactus Jack just beat Hulk Hogan at Starrcade 96 for the vacant WCW World Heavyweight title. (Title was vacated when Ricky Steamboat went down with an injury prior to having a defense) Also in this save the WWF World Title line goes Bret Hart to Yokozuna to Bam Bam Bigelow to Shawn Michaels, to the 1996 King of the Ring TERRY FUNK!

The WCW Title Line goes Ric Flair to Roddy Piper to Ricky Steamboat to Cactus Jack.

I'm in July 1998 of a mod that started in September 1995.

I own WWF and I recently bought ECW as a developmental company because they were going out of business. I founded FCW and SHIMMER at the start of the game to use as developmental as well.

I have three TV shows.

Action Zone which hosts my lower mid-card talent and below. Basically people that just came from developmental. It's also where my newly founded women's division is currently while I work through the 16 woman tournament to crown the first champion.

Superstars is for mid-card workers and where I host the tag title scene.

RAW is for upper card and main event wrestlers and right now the world and IC titles are there. Yokozuna is the world champion and just started a feud with the Undertaker by accepting a match and then attacking Paul Bearer. Chris Candido is feuding with Ken Shamrock.

I started a slow build with Jeff Jarrett where he was being arrogant and then it led up to him attacking his opponents after matches. Cactus Jack has finally had enough and did a run-in to save Barry Windham after a match.

Razor Ramon and Diesel's skills are starting to go down and they each have about 10 months left on their deals so I'm going to let them finish out their contracts. Guys like Chris Jericho and Booker T are main event level now so I'm starting to phase out some guys and making different guys the main focus.

I usually run feuds in three month blocks so Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec.

WCW is running strong and giving me a lot of competition. We go back and forth with the national battles every month and I'm popular enough in Mexico now for the last two months that I qualify for the national battle there and I'm winning that.

NJPW has been company of the year pretty much every year and it seems like their only real competition is AJPW.

Playing the Ruthless Aggression mod, currently in May 2007. I've tried to keep it somewhat close to real life but have also really enjoyed putting my spin on some things.

In 2005 I made Cena my figurehead and he's doing a phenomenal job at it.

ECW is back and is lingering around consistent shows of B/B+ on the newly found WWE Network.

ECW: Bobby Lashley (currently feuding with Umaga and the McMahon's)

Cruiserweight: Gregory Helms (no real feud, just floating around while I establish new contenders)

Tag Team: The Fallen *Sean O'Haire and Christopher Daniels* (recently defeated Brian Kendrick and Paul London after an 11 month reign. Will probably continue this feud for another month or 2)

United States: Chris Benoit (currently feuding with MVP with MVP planned to win his first title soon.)

World Heavyweight: The Undertaker (defeated Batista at Wrestlemania, still feuding with The Animal for another month or 2)

Women's: Melina (floating title, no real feuds, just kinda there)

World Tag Team: Jeff and Matt Hardy (defeated Cena and HBK on the Raw after Wrestlemania, currently feuding with Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch, will probably continue this for another month before bringing in a new team)

Intercontinental: Santino Marella (rolled up Umaga after interference from Bobby Lashley, no real plans)

Heavyweight: John Cena (been champion since Summerslam, defeated HBK at Wrestlemania, currently feuding with HBK, Edge, and Randy Orton)

Money in the Bank: Eddie Guerrero (won the briefcase at Wrestlemania, seen mostly on Smackdown in a feud with Ken Kennedy, haven't decided against who or when he'll cash in)

<p>Man, heck of a long one here, but...here goes. (Like, seriously, I never post here and I'm about to cover over ten years of game time. Strap in!)</p><p> </p><p>

So, I started a game with the company MAX Pro Wrestling. Now, full disclosure, I cheated a bit by putting myself in the game as my company's ace. Why? Because I'm fundamentally lazy.</p><p> </p><p>

It's now March, 2028, putting me over twelve years into this game and I have some history. Two brands, the main MAX brand and a women's brand, suitably dubbed SHIMMER. The way I run the company is heavily influenced by NJPW and ROH. I suppose you can add AEW to the mix, but I started this save long before they were a thing.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm a touring company, but SHIMMER has been given its own two-hour, weekly program with <em>some</em> more dramatic storylines. The MAX roster is massive, twelve factions of six members each (in fantasy land, the company is run somewhat similar to a sporting league, but not quite) and each group has an "official" tag team who primarily participates in the that division, though unofficial (Individual-based) teams can also challenge. Here is each faction:</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">1FlyCrew</span></p><p>

This group started life as two separate factions. The first was 1GrimCrew which was a collection of GSW and IPW alumni and the second was an alliance of SoCal-based high-flyers whose name I can't remember. Now, this group has fallen on some hard times. They're really like the expansion-era Cleveland Browns: a few highs, mostly lows. In fact, they're probably my sole "bottom tier" faction, which is a shame given the talent involved.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Current members</em>: <strong>Blades (Guillotine)</strong>, <strong>Going Coastal</strong> (who just reunited as the group's official team and finally enjoyed a Tag Team Championship reign), <strong>Frantic Ali</strong>, <strong>Hustle Muvva</strong> (one of the "always a bridesmaid, never a bride" champions of this promotion, only holding one singles title: the now-retired Iron Man Championship), and <strong>Simon Waves</strong> (once a top-tier talent and FreeStyle Champion, a title I'll get to later).</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Alpha Brigade</span></p><p>

Once called "Ace Brigade" and the group led by yours truly, I was cast out in favor of new leadership in the form of then-newly-signed Andy Hawkins. However, age has caught up with some of the top talents of this team with the aforementioned Hawkins, Aaron Andrews, and Tommy Cornell all retiring from this group and joining the "MAX Pro Wrestling Dads" faction, a group that largely just puts over name talent, but gets wins over jobbers and young lions. That being said, there's some talent here.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Current members</em>: <strong>Archie Keith (The Architect)</strong>, <strong>Edward Cornell</strong>, <strong>Eric Blackley</strong> (four-time FreeStyle Champion, a Global Tag Team Championship reign, and two Global Trios Tag Team Champion reigns to his name, plus an alliance title and tournament title I'll touch on later), <strong>Quentin Queen</strong>, and the duo of <strong>Ranger Maverick</strong> and <strong>Superestrella (La Estrella)</strong>, who team as <strong>Quick Change</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">B.E.S.T.</span></p><p>

Man, oh man... B.E.S.T. was once a powerhouse faction. They played host to top talents like Frankie Perez and Nelson Callum, up-and-coming talent like Kip Keenan and Syd Collier, and dependable hands like Amazing Fire Fly, Riley McManus, and Syd Collier. Now...well...they're mostly the same, but they're getting older. Perez has now joined the Dads, Fire Fly and McManus have been sent to development to help the young talent there, and they've got a couple of fresh faces, to boot. Perez & Callum held my company's tag titles as well as my alliance's, they've had a few Trios titles, and Callum is a former Global Champion, and Keenan & McManus held company/alliance tag titles as Stretch Bosses. A super successful group that deserve their upcoming resurgence.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Current members</em>: <strong>Jordan Garrido</strong> (a random-gen with an MMA background, called him up just as he left to train for a fight, but I saw it coming, he's getting a solid push upon his return), <strong>Forever Strong Analog</strong> (<strong>Kip Keenan</strong> & <strong>Nelson Callum</strong>, joining forces as the dominant veteran tag team), <strong>Midnight Eagle</strong> (in-game youngster, signed him to development and called him up soon after, super talented, might have him go over me for the company's secondary title soon), <strong>Nicholas Hume</strong> (another rando, also super-talented, but I have to work on his stamina before I push him too hard), and <strong>Syd Collier</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Bomb Revolution</span></p><p>

For the life of me, I can't remember how this team started, but I don't mind it. I'll explain the membership below, but there are at least three former/future Global Champions in this group, one or two future FreeStyle Champions, and someone who has long deserved a secondary title reign. Logan Wolfsbaine & Xavi Ferrera used to team as Hunters Five-Star and have held tag gold on more than one occasion.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Current members</em>: <strong>Arlington Jones (Freedom Eagle</strong> - another "bridesmaid", but just reached ME for the first time ever), <strong>Donte Dunn</strong> (only just recently lost the Global Championship after a year-plus reign loaded with awesome main events), <strong>Logan Wolfsbaine</strong> (my on- and off-screen protege, future Global Champion), <strong>Marco (Shooting Star Perez</strong> - a solid hand who will get a FreeStyle title run), and <strong>Ty-G (Tyrone Gray)</strong> & <strong>Xavi Ferrera</strong> who team as <strong>Flyers Five-Star</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Clutch Faction</span></p><p>

Born from the ashes of an Alpha Brigade civil war (after the Ace Brigade civil war, no less), Aaron Andrews started this group with up-and-coming talents that he wanted to bend to his view of pro-wrestling. Then...get this...there was a Clutch Faction civil war when Casey Valentine joined the group, ripped it from Andrews, and sent him to the Dads. A group with some championship success, but they've yet to truly make their mark.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Current members</em>: <strong>Adrian Paradigm (Ade Nelson)</strong>, <strong>Casey Valentine</strong>, <strong>Fernando Flow (Fernando Fernandez)</strong>, <strong>Gidayu Katou</strong>, <strong>Jeremie Courtney</strong> (former U.S. Champion), and <strong>Marcel LeFleur</strong>. Katou & LeFleur team as <strong>Strong Style Clutch</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">FUSE Genesis</span></p><p>

One of my most storied factions. They began early on as FUSE Generation and consisted of names like Ash Campbell, George Wolfe, Ricky DeColt, Greg Gauge, Christian Price, Jacob Jett, and Logan Wolfsbaine. Wolfe & DeColt have held the secondary title and tag team titles together, Gauge is a multi-time Global Champion and alliance champion, and Wolfsbaine hasn't found his success quite yet, but it hunting it down as a member of Bomb Revolution. Campbell left long ago and I also lost DeColt several years back. Since then, Eisaku Kunomasu became the leader, renaming the group FUSE Genesis and adding names like Boom-Boom Jamaica and Elliot Thomas. In fact, they also have me in their ranks as I joined up with them after being ousted from Ace/Alpha Brigade.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Current members</em>: <strong>Boom-Boom Jamaica</strong> & <strong>Rob Reynolds</strong> (a.k.a. <strong>FUSE Decimation</strong>, Jamaica is a former Global Champion, as well), <strong>George Wolfe</strong>, <strong>Greg Gauge</strong>, <strong>Jonathan Lenhardt</strong> (ME!!!!!!), and <strong>Seb Benny</strong> (a rando, named Sebastien Bernard - yes, Sebastien with an 'e' - with solid skills, a member of the FreeStyle division)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">G-Force Club</span></p><p>

A group founded by now-development trainer Steven Parker, formerly called GrimNow and G-Now. They feature one of the winningest FreeStyle division members, one of the most legendary teams in my company's history, and a huge, main event-level talent who just returned to my company.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Current members</em>: <strong>Acid King (Acid II</strong> - four-time FreeStyle Champion, almost-champion in several other areas), <strong>Andrew Harper</strong>, <strong>Lenny Brown</strong> (who just returned after previously walking out; but, no tension/dislike/hatred relationship between us, so I stole him from USPW, former Global Champion), <strong>the American Cobras</strong> (whose feud with a team I'll get to soon enough is the stuff of match quality legend, and, of course, they've held tag team gold), and <strong>Nick Booth</strong> (who just debuted from development and is catching on with my fanbase pretty quick.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Heavy Machinery</span></p><p>

Founded by Bulldozer Brandon Smith who left a while back for USPW when I just couldn't justify the money he wanted. Since then, they've been joined by some big names, literally and metaphorically. When he left, Donte Dunn left the group and joined Bomb Revolution as they were the official tag team and, in fact, had just won the Global Tag League and were headed for a Global Tag Team Championship showdown with the American Cobras. Sad. Marshall Dillon & Wes Revell then carried the tag torch as Heavy Renegades until I decided to push Dillon as a main event talent again - his being a former Global and secondary champion, and the first ever Iron Man Champion when I had that title.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Current members</em>: <strong>James Diaz</strong> (bad attitude, but solid talent; still, won't ever push him unless he shapes up), <strong>Marshall Dillon</strong>, the team of <strong>Robin DaLay</strong> & an aging <strong>Steve Frehley</strong> (a.k.a. <strong>Strong Dogs</strong>), <strong>Wade Orson</strong>, and <strong>Wes Revell</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Latino Kings</span></p><p>

Of course, Hector Galindo, Jesus Chavez, and Rudy Velasquez were founding members with a revolving door of cohorts. Chavez left for a while and returned about a year ago as a development trainer. Galindo & Velasquez won the first two Global Tag Leagues I ever held and once held tag gold. La Sombra Jr and Amazing Fire Fly were once members. Jonnie Perez joined upon his signing and has stayed on ever since. Tigre Salvaje Jr joined once his former group, Lucha House Party (yeah, I stole it from WWE), disbanded. Since then, Galindo & Velasquez have gone into singles competition with El Mitico Jr & Jonnie Perez carrying the tag team torch and Rudy winning his first Global title after an impressive secondary title reign late in his career.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Current members</em>: <strong>El Mitico Jr</strong> & <strong>Jonnie Perez</strong>, a.k.a. <strong>El Coronado</strong>, <strong>Gino Montero</strong> (yet another bridesmaid), <strong>Hector Galindo</strong>, <strong>Rudy Velasquez</strong> (currently my top champion, though his reign is doomed to be cut short by Logan Wolfsbaine in a couple of months), and <strong>Tigre Salvaje Jr</strong> (record-setting five-time FreeStyle Champion, on his way down the pecking order, though; aging sucks).</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Lightning Bolt Bandits</span></p><p>

Remember when I said that the American Cobras had a legendary feud with another team? That team was Chris Flynn & Michael "Leftie" Wilkes. They recently went into singles with a new team taking over. Jared Johnson and Rico Apollo are also founding members, Apollo being a former member of Lucha House Party with Kid San Juan (who is now a jobber on a PPA deal). And then they entered into a heated feud with Alpha Brigade...when Tommy Cornell Jr joined the group, refusing to join his father and uncle.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Current members</em>: <strong>Chris Flynn</strong>, <strong>Lightning Bolt Wizards</strong> (<strong>Jared Johnson</strong> & <strong>Tommy Cornell Jr</strong>), <strong>Michael Wilkes</strong>, <strong>Rico Apollo</strong>, and <strong>Stunt Ice</strong> (unmasked <strong>Stuntman</strong>).</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">PRIDE Japan</span></p><p>

Wow. This group. Originally founded as PRIDE-19 by Akinori Kwakami, Bussho Makiguchi, and Chojiro Kitoaji when PGHW went under in 2019 and I signed them. Later on, they were joined by Bunrukaken "Machine Gun" Torii. And then, after that, I signed "Commander" Kawagishi and Masao Tsubouchi. Unfortunately, after years together, several Tag Team Championships, a legendary Global title reign from Kwakami, and record-setting five Trios titles, Kwakami & Kitoaji went the way of the Dads. Thankfully, I was able to sign top-talents Akira Arato and Yoshinaka Taku. Working on getting them over under the leadership of Makiguchi and guidance of Torii (himself a "bridesmaid").</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Current members</em>: <strong>Bussho Makiguchi</strong> (had a short, transitional reign with the Global title, but wrecked shop as the official tag with Kitoaji for a while), <strong>METAL</strong> (<strong>Iron Pitbull Akira</strong> & <strong>Machine Gun Torii</strong>), <strong>Masao Tsubouchi</strong>, and <strong>Yoshinaka Taku</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Smooth Operation</span></p><p>

Founded by Jefferson Stardust after a feud with fellow GrimNow member/founder Steven Parker, he immediately recruited Austin Smooth and Ernest Youngman to his side as the tag duo, the latter cutting his teeth as a member of Ace Brigade. Later on, Roderick Remus joined them as their FreeStyle rep. To really hammer home how serious he was, though, Stardust took the opportunity after each team was expanded to six members to get...REMO RICHARDSON. A team that hasn't really ever left fourth-gear, they nonetheless have Stardust's Global title reign, Remo's alliance title reign, and Remus' FreeStyle title reign to hang their collective hat on.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Current members</em>: <strong>Austin Smooth</strong>, <strong>Smooth Criminalz</strong> (<strong>David Stone</strong> & <strong>Jefferson Stardust</strong> - just replaced Smooth & Youngman as the official tag), <strong>Ernest Youngman</strong>, <strong>Remo Richardson</strong>, and <strong>Roderick Remus</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

Then, there's the <span style="text-decoration:underline;">MAX Pro Wrestling Dads</span>. Former hot-shots, sure. But, they're on their way down. We have <strong>Aaron Andrews</strong> (Ace/Alpha Brigade, Clutch Faction), <strong>Akinori Kwakami</strong> (PRIDE Japan), <strong>Andy Hawkins</strong> (Alpha Brigade), <strong>Christian Price</strong> (Heavy Machinery/FUSE Genesis), <strong>Chojiro Kitoaji</strong> (PRIDE Japan), <strong>Frankie Perez</strong> (B.E.S.T.), <strong>Jacob Jett</strong> (that flyer faction I can't remember/FUSE Genesis), and <strong>Tommy Cornell</strong> (Alpha Brigade). Plus, some jobbers on PPA deals.</p><p> </p><p>

Now, I'll hold off getting into SHIMMER since this post is running kinda' sorta' long and just head into my MAX brand titles. If you'd like to hear about SHIMMER, then let me know. At any rate, for titles, there's the...</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>MAX Global Championship</strong></span>: Our top prize. Being the no-good cheat I am, I was the first champion, defeating Frankie Perez in a tournament final. I've also held it a record six times, the longest being my second reign at exactly two years. The man I lost it to, Akinori Kwakami, defeated me at our biggest event two years in a row (for the title and to defend it) before dropping it to Lenny Brown early into his second year as champion.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Current champion</strong>: Rudy Velasquez (1x)</p><p>

<strong>Next likely champion</strong>: Logan Wolfsbaine</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">MAX United States Championship</span></strong>: Our secondary title. Originally known as the Regional Championship, it was upgraded when it merged with the Iron Man title. How did this happen? Machine Gun Torii successfully defended the Regional title against Hustle Muvva's Iron Man title.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Current champion</strong>: Jonathan Lenhardt (2x)</p><p>

<strong>Next likely champion</strong>: Midnight Eagle</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>MAX Global Tag Team Championship</strong></span>: Responsible for so many of my top matches, including the legendary feud between Lightning Bolt Bandits and the American Cobras. Bonafide legendary duos have held these straps including Latino Kings, Frankie Perez & Nelson Callum, Kip Keenan & Riley McManus, and Edward & Tommy Cornell.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Current champions</strong>: Kip Keenan (2x) & Nelson Callum (3x)</p><p>

<strong>Next likely champions</strong>: Haven't quite decided and don't have any readily available challengers. They honestly may languish as champions until my big tag league so I can build a proper team to take them on.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">MAX FreeStyle Championship</span></strong>: The high-flying, hard-hitting title. Spot Monkeys, Cruiserweight, Luchadores, Japanese Juniors, and Psychopaths (if I ever hire even one) go here. <em>The legend</em> of this division is Tigre Salvaje Jr, though his title-winning days are behind him. He's a great Dad for this division, though, even before he's an official MAX Pro Wrestling Dad.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Current champion</strong>: Kawagishi (1x)</p><p>

<strong>Next likely champion</strong>: I've been eyeing Gino Montero for his second run with the title, defeating Kawagishi's faction-mate, Masao Tsubouchi, in the final of my upcoming FreeStyle tournament (poetic justice, as Kawagishi beat Montero in the final of the tournament's last iteration to win the opportunity that got him the title; two birds with one stone, you might say).</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>MAX Global Trios Tag Team Championship</strong></span>: Originally the Global Six-Man Tag Team Championship until that name finally annoyed me enough to change it. B.E.S.T. and PRIDE Japan were regular holders of this title, with the latter setting the record at five reigns. The first champions were B.E.S.T. (Fox Mask, Masked Cougar, and Roderick Remus as part of the group's first lineup). Regrettably, Cougar passed away shortly before my promotion's first anniversary; he earned the right to be called the first inductee to my Hall of Fame the following year (the second being announcer Peter Michaels, who also died after being my company's voice for its first three years).</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Current champions</strong>: Gino Montero (2x), Hector Galindo (2x), and Tigre Salvaje Jr (3x)</p><p>

<strong>Next likely champions</strong>: I'm thinking I might give Iron Pitbull & Yoshinaka Taku their first taste of gold in my company when they win the titles alongside trios veteran Bussho Makiguchi.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>REVOLT Series</strong></span>: My answer to the real world's G1 Climax. Two blocks of ten competitors. Winners from each block face-off in the final. The winner gets a shot at the Global Championship two months later at my biggest event: WrestleKingdom (I know! But the name is so awesome!). All champions are entered, including tag team champions; sometimes the Global Champion is excluded if they have a challenger ready. Wanna' know the most hurtful part of this tournament? I put Machine Gun Torii in the final four times - three in the last four years - and he's never won! Bridesmaid, indeed...</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>2016</strong>: Bulldozer Brandon Smith (def. Greg Gauge)</p><p>

<strong>2017</strong>: Findlay O'Farraday (def. Bulldozer Brandon Smith)</p><p>

<strong>2018</strong>: Jonathan Lenhardt (def. Bulldozer Brandon Smith)</p><p>

<strong>2019</strong>: Boom-Boom Jamaica (def. Eric Blackley)</p><p>

<strong>2020</strong>: Steve DeColt (def. Lenny Brown)</p><p>

<strong>2021</strong>: Jonathan Lenhardt (def. Bussho Makiguchi)</p><p>

<strong>2022</strong>: Jonathan Lenhardt (def. Machine Gun Torii)</p><p>

<strong>2023</strong>: Bussho Makiguchi (def. Chojiro Kitoaji)</p><p>

<strong>2024</strong>: Greg Gauge (def. Machine Gun Torii)</p><p>

<strong>2025</strong>: Jonathan Lenhardt (def. Remo Richardson)</p><p>

<strong>2026</strong>: Donte Dunn (def. Machine Gun Torii)</p><p>

<strong>2027</strong>: Logan Wolfsbaine (def. Machine Gun Torii)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>REVOLT Cup</strong></span>: Formerly known as the SuperCup Tournament and then the Opportunity Knocks Tournament. The first tournament of the year. Unlike the REVOLT <em>Series</em>, the REVOLT <em>Cup</em> is a single-elimination tournament rather than round-robin, the Global Champion never participates, and only singles competitors are allowed. The winner gets a title shot of their choosing (usually the Global title).</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>2024</strong>: Donte Dunn (def. Arlington Jones)</p><p>

<strong>2025</strong>: Jared Johnson (def. Frantic Ali)</p><p>

<strong>2026</strong>: Ranger Maverick (def. Jeremie Courtney)</p><p>

<strong>2027</strong>: Gino Montero (def. James Diaz)</p><p>

<strong>2028</strong>: Logan Wolfsbaine (def. Bussho Makiguchi)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>VELOCITY Cup</strong></span>: For a couple of years, I ran the VELOCITY Series; it was the FreeStyle division's REVOLT Series, essentially. However, I briefly retired the FreeStyle Championship and the VELOCITY Series went with it. When I brought the title back - mainly to give Tigre Salvaje Jr some gold since he didn't fit my Global or U.S. title plans - I didn't bring the VELOCITY Series with it. Last year, I started the VELOCITY Cup in its place. Just like the REVOLT Cup, this tournament is single-elimination, all FreeStyle division members enter including the champion, winner gets either a FreeStyle title shot or, if the current champion wins, a title shot of his choosing.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>2027</strong>: Kawagishi (def. Gino Montero)</p><p>

<strong>2028</strong>*: Gino Montero (def. Masao Tsubouchi)</p><p>

* = in progress</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Salt City Invitational Rumble</strong>: I only started this last year as a filler match for my Syracuse, NY-centric tour late in the year. It's really just for bragging rights, but the winner will typically be a big enough name to garner a shot at the main alliance title. Unless you're Donte Dunn, in which case you win purely for those precious bragging rights.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>2027</strong>: Donte Dunn (as Global Champion, no less!)</p><p>

-----------------------------------</p><p>

The National Wrestling Alliance! I formed the NWA with TCW, NOTBPW, SOTBPW, and PGHW almost immediately. I may have fudged the stats a bit so the latter two would join, but that's just because I'm a slippery snake of a man. Sadly, NOTBPW and PGHW have gone under since the start of this save and they've been replaced with 21CW, BHOTWG and WLW. I'm shocked that the Japanese companies both joined, largely because I thought the BH owner was isolationist, that WLW was in the MJM, and that they were competitors. Not that I'm complaining.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">NWA World Heavyweight Championship</span></strong>: So many top guys have held this title including Akinori Kwakami, Tetsunori Yasuda, Tommy Cornell, Andy Hawkins, Mighty Mo, Nelson Callum, and Kozue Kawashima to name a few. However, the MVP of this division has to be Greg Gauge who's won it a record <em>six times</em>. Admittedly, I've used this title as a sort of secondary ME belt for my company in the past, but I've largely resisted. In fact, the current champion only has the title now, because the prior champion - a depleted-as-hell Mexican Beast - was destroying its prestige and I <em>had</em> to intervene.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Current champion</strong>: Remo Richardson (2x)</p><p>

<strong>Next likely champion</strong>: Don't know. The alliance will decide, I guess.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">NWA Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship</span></strong>: The alliance's secondary title. I felt that there was so many awesome talents between the members that a secondary title was necessary. I've mostly let this one fly on its own, but have given it to some of my guys in the past like George Wolfe, Greg Gauge, Bussho Makiguchi, Donte Dunn, and El Mitico Jr. The latter two as a test to see if they can properly hold a title. Dunn proved he could and got the Global Championship as a result. Mitico has exploded since winning the title, so he may be on his way...</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Current champion</strong>: El Mitico Jr (1x)</p><p>

<strong>Next likely champion</strong>: I'll let the alliance decide, unless I want to give Mitico a MAX title. Then I'll take it off him manually and give it to an outside-MAX talent.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>NWA World Tag Team Championship</strong></span>: Again, legends have held this title. MAX legends like Frankie Perez & Nelson Callum, the American Cobras, Lightning Bolt Bandits, and Kip Keenan & Riley McManus and outside-MAX legends like the Canadian Animals, Crouching Storm/Hidden Sifu, and KitoGuchi (who are also MAX legends as PRIDE-19/PRIDE Japan, to be fair). I did put these titles on Going Coastal, but a California Love Machine injury meant that I vacated these titles as an excuse to bring in two awesome outside teams and give one of them the honors.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Current champions</strong>: Cameron Vessey (1x) & Murai Enomoto (1x)</p><p>

<strong>Next likely champions</strong>: Again, it's up to the alliance.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>NWA World Cruiserweight Championship</strong></span>: I noticed that it was mostly middleweights or above getting the big strap, so decided to introduce this one, because I felt bad. That's about it. That being said, Frankie Perez, Jacob Jett, and Rudy Velasquez have all held this title.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Current champion</strong>: Billy Robinson (1x)</p><p>

<strong>Next likely champion</strong>: I almost want to give it to Boom-Boom Jamaica, because BBJ has been such a great talent for me and only ever got a shoddy United States title run and a transitional Global title run to his name. He doesn't figure into my big plans in the future since I'm overflowing with great talent - both young and old.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PantheraLeoJL" data-cite="PantheraLeoJL" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>snip snip</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's a crazy game that I'm sure is a helluva good time. Twelve factions though, yikes I can barely handle six in my touring games! As a fellow upstater who is very close to that location I love the idea of the Salt City Invitational!</p>

That's a crazy game that I'm sure is a helluva good time. Twelve factions though, yikes I can barely handle six in my touring games! As a fellow upstater who is very close to that location I love the idea of the Salt City Invitational!

It's been pretty awesome. The roster is huge, but it works with the amount of shows I run and how I run them.

I did forget my big tag league, though!

Global Tag League: My answer to the real World Tag League from NJPW. Ten teams in a round robin, but the twist is that the top five seeds then enter into a single-elimination-style final stage. Obviously, the top team in points gets a bye right to the final with the remaining four duking it out for the honor to face them.

2016: Hector Galindo & Rudy Velasquez (def. George Wolfe & Ricky DeColt)

2017: Hector Galindo & Rudy Velasquez (def. Ernest Youngman & Jonathan Lenhardt)

2018: George Wolfe & Ricky DeColt (def. Aldous Blackfriar & Eric Blackley)

2019: Andrew Harper & Findlay O'Farraday (def. Marvel Malloy & Storm Spillane)

2020: Austin Smooth & Ernest Youngman (def. George Wolfe & Ricky DeColt)

2021: Marvel Malloy & Storm Spillane (def. Logan Wolfsbaine & Xavi Ferrera)

2022: Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Donte Dunn (def. Chris Flynn & Michael Wilkes)

2023: Chris Flynn & Michael Wilkes (def. Marvel Malloy & Storm Spillane)

2024: Bussho Makiguchi & Chojiro Kitoaji (def. Boom-Boom Jamaica & Rob Reynolds)

2025: Boom-Boom Jamaica & Rob Reynolds (def. Marvel Malloy & Storm Spillane)

2026: Kip Keenan & Riley McManus (def. Marshall Dillon & Wes Revell)

2027: California Love Machine & Frankie-Boy Fernandes (def. Marshall Dillon & Wes Revell)

Playing the Ruthless Aggression mod, currently in May 2007. I've tried to keep it somewhat close to real life but have also really enjoyed putting my spin on some things.

In 2005 I made Cena my figurehead and he's doing a phenomenal job at it.

ECW is back and is lingering around consistent shows of B/B+ on the newly found WWE Network.

ECW: Bobby Lashley (currently feuding with Umaga and the McMahon's)

Cruiserweight: Gregory Helms (no real feud, just floating around while I establish new contenders)

Tag Team: The Fallen *Sean O'Haire and Christopher Daniels* (recently defeated Brian Kendrick and Paul London after an 11 month reign. Will probably continue this feud for another month or 2)

United States: Chris Benoit (currently feuding with MVP with MVP planned to win his first title soon.)

World Heavyweight: The Undertaker (defeated Batista at Wrestlemania, still feuding with The Animal for another month or 2)

Women's: Melina (floating title, no real feuds, just kinda there)

World Tag Team: Jeff and Matt Hardy (defeated Cena and HBK on the Raw after Wrestlemania, currently feuding with Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch, will probably continue this for another month before bringing in a new team)

Intercontinental: Santino Marella (rolled up Umaga after interference from Bobby Lashley, no real plans)

Heavyweight: John Cena (been champion since Summerslam, defeated HBK at Wrestlemania, currently feuding with HBK, Edge, and Randy Orton)

Money in the Bank: Eddie Guerrero (won the briefcase at Wrestlemania, seen mostly on Smackdown in a feud with Ken Kennedy, haven't decided against who or when he'll cash in)

The day following my Backlash PPV, I lost two deals with PPV providers, forcing me to create the WWE Network.

Kurt Angle has come back to the WWE and has his sights set on John Cena and the Heavyweight title.

Randy Orton and Edge seemed to be finalizing their rivalry with a "Loser Leaves Town" match on the next episode with Raw.

Over on Smackdown, Ken Kennedy continues to claim that he was screwed out of the Money in the Bank briefcase and wants Eddie Guerrero to put it on the line at Judgment Day.

The Undertaker and Batista are set to face-off in a cage match, will Eddie cash-in before he places his briefcase on the line?

• 2 weeks later...

Supreme Challenge 42 went down last night in front of 98k fans in attendance. Much larger than the previous highest crowd of 84k.

Swoop McCarthy took the title for the first time beating Wolf Hawkins.

Tommy Cornell beat Sean McFly in a Once in a Lifetime match.

Nicky Champion beat Champagne Lover in a Loser Leaves Town match. I sacked Lover the next day. Obese and in time decline he was bringing the whole place down. Finally got him to agree to turn heel as well, it could have been fun but no.