Cornellverse Changes

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USPW is #1! Wow!

They've got Rich Money, Steve Frehley, Rick Law, Joss Thompson, and a new owner!

Tommy Cornell sold TCW and now works in the UK! 21CW are #4 and national.

Alex DeColt has gone a bit crazy and has CGC very weak.

Nicky Champion is second to only Jack Bruce in pop in the US for active workers.

Christian Faith is out of the business. Marat and Peter Michaels are gone from the SWF. Marc DuBois has gone full Johnny Manziel.

Aaron Andrews is TCW World Champion.

Champagne Lover is still Champagne Lover.

USPW is #1! Wow!

They've got Rich Money, Steve Frehley, Rick Law, Joss Thompson, and a new owner!

Nicky Champion is second to only Jack Bruce in pop in the US for active workers.

Christian Faith is out of the business. Marat and Peter Michaels are gone from the SWF. Marc DuBois has gone full Johnny Manziel.

And if you'd posted that in the Cornellverse predictions thread a week a go I would have called the men in white coats.

USPW is #1! Wow!

Holy...

Who's the new USPW owner?

MAW was the only Cornellverse promotion that I played with for my first couple of editions, while I was almost exclusively SWF in 2013.

I love seeing Steven Parker, Mainstream Hernandez and Bret Starr all signed up to join Davids and The Awesomeness. Now for them to help me back to #1!

I've said holy shhhhh quite a few times now I've looked through the majority of the big companies rosters. My heart weeps for the loss of Steve Frehley and especially Rich Money from SWF. On the Brightside they've picked up a lot of young talent like Steven Parker, Bret Starr, Mainstream Hernandez, Mikey James and Sammy The Shark. They've also taken Joey Minnesota from TCW.

USPW has a lot of really good talent at the top of the card now for Nicky to work with. Allen Pacard has saved that company and turned it into a behemoth.

TCW is in incredibly rough shape at a glance. Their roster looks very poor aside from Wolf. The majority of the top guys are old, and not a lot of great young talent. They didn't seem to sign any of the top indies, and they stole old Canadien talent to fill out the bottom of their card. Smh.

CGC looks as piss poor as TCW. Didn't really add anyone aside from Del Veccio.

NOTBPW looks almost identical to me.

And the biggest WTF moment: Tommy Cornell has gone home to 21CW. Insane.

Archived