Cornellverse Changes

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a big fan of The Crippler in SWF. I always hated booking a darn lobster and found a way to turn him heel by my first Supreme Challenge in previous games, so to have him ready to go as a main event heel from the start is very nice.

I always played Lobster as Lobster. Always looked at him as a "super hero". It was a very SWF gimmick and it felt boring to fall him back on his previous name before that or to turn him heel quickly. I usually try to embrace what the promotion gives me. It'd be like turning USPW into TCW or something. I always found it more fun to go with the hand your dealt.

He was homosexual in TEW 13 and he semeed to be a bit egotistical, selfish and ruthless in that game at the very least. Maybe he's gotten worse but yeah he was some of those things in TEW 13.

So essentially I missed the character change because I never got comfortable with TEW 13. Any personality changes in the new game?

I always played Lobster as Lobster. Always looked at him as a "super hero". It was a very SWF gimmick and it felt boring to fall him back on his previous name before that or to turn him heel quickly. I usually try to embrace what the promotion gives me. It'd be like turning USPW into TCW or something. I always found it more fun to go with the hand your dealt.

I'm with you, for the most part.

... But he was a lobster! How do you book a damn lobster? I always struggled to think of unique storylines for him, or even storylines which made sense. It was the one that felt too out there, even for SWF.

I'm with you, for the most part.

... But he was a lobster! How do you book a damn lobster? I always struggled to think of unique storylines for him, or even storylines which made sense. It was the one that felt too out there, even for SWF.

I always booked him like 2003 Hurricane. He was the "super hero" of the SWF and usually fueded him with Chase, Big Cat, Rich Money, Remo etc. I guess no character feels "out there" for me since the only show I watch is Lucha Underground where we have Dragons and Aliens and Space Guys and whatever else :)

Any news on the MAW and its roster?

Not good news. Citizen X is retired and Head Booker of GSW, Cattley is running RIPW, Youngblood and Mayhem aged out, O'Farraday and KC Glenn are in Japan, Brett Starr is in SWF.

Biggest bright spot is Greg Gauge is champ working for his dad. The rest of the main event is Cheetah Boy, Cameron Jones, and George Wolfe. Plus Remus when he gets back from injury.

Just got done going through the Database these are most of the new workers. I'm still missing three workers but after combing through the data three times I can't seem to find them. Anyone who has any idea who the missing three are please feel free to share :)

Allen Packer

Big Magic

Blue Wolf

Calavera

Dylan Drama

Emiko Miyoshi

Flying Patriot

Freedom Eagle

February Malaise

Roly Muckletruck

Hawkeye Calhoun

Hurakan

Kalliope Woodchuck

Khloe

Kitty Katz

Kourtney

Laurel Wreath

Malefic

Marie Punnen

Marina Del Ray

Midnight Eagle

Midnight Tiger

Mr. Enigma

Nakayama

Noxious

Phoenix IV

Raheem Stash

Rina Kasahara

Sarah Taylor

Shooting Star Perez

War Piece

Yvone Ericks

Any news on the MAW and its roster?

Have left:

Ace Youngblood and Max Mayhem - unemployed

Citizen X - retired due to bad concussion. Now booking GSW as CJ Weston

Mean Jean Cattley - retired and left to take over RIPW

Findley O'Farraday - Touring with BCG as Big Bruiser Findlay.

KC Glenn - Now with Burning Hammer. Goes by Helikaon.

Robbie Wright - in RIPW under a developmental contract. RIPW USA Champion

Hollywood Bret Starr - now in SWF

New Faces:

Greg Gauge

Davie Renluenn - as Hal Harvard

Jonah Pilgrim

Josh Jones - as Josh Jacobs

Mid Atlantic Boot Camp graduates:

Ralph Liotta and Johnny Needham - heel tag team, Lisa Bowen's latest clients.

Trix Triumph

Tyrone Gray

Role Change:

Ernest Forthdyke-Hume - no longer a manager. Now Colour Commentator.

Pretty sure that covers everyone.

It was like a typical government operation. They picked the wrong people for the job and it failed miserably. For one thing, Eve Runcord isn't nearly good enough to make Eisen want to start a women's division. Not in the ring, not in front of a camera and not in front of a live mic

Hire Joffy Laine and have her do all her promos with him for about 5 months and then tell me she can't work a mic!

Man i got a uni assignment due tomorrow so i cant play which is killing me! Loving the changes, I'm seeing money with USPW, Marat Khoklov (i think that right) is a free agent! The land of the giants has to make use of that, that's a huge money feud with him and Champion, with the right build up. my creative juices are flowing. Frehley and Rich Money jumping was hugely surprising to me, i love that Frehley is a heel too. Always found it hard to book him as a babyface is SWF, so i might keep the belt on him for a while and keep Champion chasing. IT will also be interesting to see if SWF ever catch up if you don't book as the big 3. I hate uni!!! :p

Man i got a uni assignment due tomorrow so i cant play which is killing me! Loving the changes, I'm seeing money with USPW, Marat Khoklov (i think that right) is a free agent! The land of the giants has to make use of that, that's a huge money feud with him and Champion, with the right build up. my creative juices are flowing. Frehley and Rich Money jumping was hugely surprising to me, i love that Frehley is a heel too. Always found it hard to book him as a babyface is SWF, so i might keep the belt on him for a while and keep Champion chasing. IT will also be interesting to see if SWF ever catch up if you don't book as the big 3. I hate uni!!! :p

I believe Marat Khoklov is on hiatus.

I believe Marat Khoklov is on hiatus.

He is but being on Haitus means either 1. He will eventually declare himself "back in the business" or 2. A promotion above Cult can tempt him back, so USPW would have no trouble enticing him back into action.

Archived