DB Real World Update

Damian

Yeah, sorry for the delay in the release... because nobody has helped, i've had to start Relationships myself and I had missed a few workers movesets somehow, so i've finished them up. This pack will be released shortly, sorry for the delay.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Lazurus]Any chance that this will be out for this weekend? I'd love to play the game as Jericho and keep kicking Triple H's rear end.[/QUOTE] Use the Raw Exibition pack and do an I Quit match. Trips doesn't have a submission so he can only win by medical DQ.

He SHOULD have a submission, i personally made and gave him the Indian Deathlock AND the Figure 4. Sorry for the slowness gettin it out, but as you can imagine this isn't going to be my main priority in life, however it WILL be out shortly.

I've got a release date and it's Friday, THIS Friday. I'm hopeful to add in a few extra workers before i release the pack and i'm not certain on alot of the relationships i've added. But yes, it'll be out Friday :D

[QUOTE=Damian]I've got a release date and it's Friday, THIS Friday. I'm hopeful to add in a few extra workers before i release the pack and i'm not certain on alot of the relationships i've added. But yes, it'll be out Friday :D[/QUOTE] GREAT! Of course, contact me if you need someone to host it. ;)

Ok i'd just thought I'd let you know that I've been playing away on it and it seems pretty fine to me so far. ADDED (w/Moveset) Marty Jannetty - to WWE Also i'll get to adding some of the WWE Developement guys once the WWE Pack is out, this'll include The Shane Twins, Frankie Kazarian, Psicosis, Burchill etc... Many UK fans may like that although I'm beginning ROH with TNA, FWA may be finished before ROH as i know alot more about them (being that I train in FWA) So FWA may even beat ROH to being finished. Anyway, i'll just do some more of these damn Relationships and perhaps slip on Abyss for TNA.

ADDED: Paul Heyman - To WWE (Manager) Shane McMahon - To WWE (Non-Wrestler) Stephanie McMahon - To WWE (Non-Wrestler) RELATIONSHIPS: All WWE Done So now basically WWE is done, the pack is ready for release, just got to get ahold of my Host to get this up, it should all be up by tomorrow and I'm about to start adding TNA workers into the mix, so you may see a few on there in this pack.

Guest Weden
Oh yeah, Damian invented a time machine and travelled to this Summer and produced an update for it, before returning back with the data...

[QUOTE=SPeeDy]I tried to follow this thread but still am not sure. Is thie for the 04 version or the new 05 version?[/QUOTE] I think you're confusing this with TEW, this is an update for Wrestling Spirit, a different game

[QUOTE=Weden]Oh yeah, Damian invented a time machine and travelled to this Summer and produced an update for it, before returning back with the data...[/QUOTE] Thats exactly what I did, with all the Stacy Keblier TV time plus Christy Hemme and Lita matches this year, it gave me plenty of time to do something GOOD that involved wrestling :D

[QUOTE=Ultima]The Body Leg Scissors seems a bit too good to me. With just a series of those, I took a decent opponent (Batista) from medium to danger without missing one. I think you should probably drop its frequency a bit.[/QUOTE] Will do, thanks for letting me know.

Archived