Paragons of Wrestling 2: The Sequel (Thunderverse)

VROjEnO.jpg

"It has been ten thousand years-"

SMACK

"-a single calendar year since the fall of Paragons of Wrestling. Our most beloved Promised Land of Loonery and Toonery fell upon what Gus Hogg would call 'Hard Times, Daddeh', and yes father yes it was hard times. The training school flopped, we defaulted on our loans, not even the valiant efforts of our fans GoFundYourself.com campaign could save us from the most heinous of life's villains..."

m20dShe.jpg

Creditors!

"So yes for a year now we have lain dormant, dead to the eyes of proper wrestling society. But what has become of our beloved Paragons? Let us see..."

VOJznnh.jpg

"The good Wing Commander Geoffery C. Westminster II went on to a high calling, fighting the threat of alien kaiju invasion in New York. Give 'em heck, Jeff, we'll see ya in the skies."

uoqtePs.jpgwZtJ0A5.jpg

"The spooky duo of Dreamscape defended their POW Sidekicks titles to the end, beating back challenges from all comers AND goers until they ascended back to their home in the Collective Unconscious, vowing always to remember their friends and foes.

IM9fZsc.jpgRUT4ikT.jpg

"These two jerks almost ruined the last show by turning their match into a Time Travel mess that saw them keep popping up and battling it out throughout the show until they finally disappeared entirely. Since the rules of Pro Wrestling do not include temporal displacement in count outs their match is technically still ongoing."

KR9oWW5.jpg

"High flying hillbilly extraordinaire, Earl Ray Travis...just kinda went back home. Nothing to really say about that. I vaguely remember wedding invitations? Eh. Meh. Eh. Meh."

mdWFCT0.jpgiqugVBq.jpg

"Discotheque went their separate ways, our final Grand Champion Donny Chic headed to the great white north of Canada in search of the fabled Elysian Disco while KC Summer was left behind here to pick up the pieces."

LoUKP5M.jpg

"AND WHAT BECAME OF EL HOT DO-"

LoUKP5M.jpg

"Boss I'm standing right here."

"Oh...he's standing next to me. Awkward."

cZ16VUu.jpg

"But what of our esteemed leader? The man who laid down the law? The world's only 6' 7" referee? Where is Tiny Jackson!? I don't know he kinda just...left his cellphone at the building after the last show was over and he never gave me his email address. Must've been pretty distraught."

VROjEnO.jpg

"But enough dwelling on the past! It's time to look to the future! A future where we continue the great work that Tiny started, a future where Chicago is once again a Comedian's Paradise! A future where Shane Allman is minorly annoyed at our continued existence! YES! Like the fabled cockroach after an atomic blast Paragons of Wrestling has returned! With new heroes! New villains! EVEN A NEW NAME!"

LoUKP5M.jpg

"What's the name boss?"

i64bjd3.jpg

LoUKP5M.jpg

"...can we legally do that?"

VROjEnO.jpg

"AIR BUD RULES, HOT DOG! AIR BUD RULES!"

LoUKP5M.jpg

"Eh, works for me, better go call Croaky he's gonna love this..."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i64bjd3.jpg

POW-2 Roster

VROjEnO.jpg

OWNER: Nicky Sanders

TvucCd1.jpg

Referee: Shinji Kato

VCMvURj.jpg

Lead Announcer: Wesley Johnson

sewwbhK.jpg

Colour Commentator: Dr. Hazard

STABLES

Familia Nopții

Z0q0gic.jpgwjP9sYF.jpgI7oaYPF.jpgSUklydk.jpg

Adelina Dracula | Creepsly | Frightening | Scaremare

The Party Animals

G5LIPh8.jpgAPGETAw.jpgx28D38c.jpg

Kat | DJ Swizzlestix | DISCO Fox

WASHINGTON: A True American Success Story

dzUQL6s.jpg0jNYQLY.jpgsfeBy0N.jpg

Michael Washington | Johnny Moore | Xavier Gutierrez

TAG TEAMS

Hot Dog, Jumping Frog

LoUKP5M.jpg0nPMgiK.jpg

El Hot Dog | Super Croak

The TPIC (Tag Partners In Crime)

mH2sGCc.jpg0yT9amw.jpg

Big Lando | Robin Banks

The Squared Circle Circus

1VEl3Mz.jpgU4DO2v2.jpg

Kayo The Clown | Mime

The Appalachia Lovebirds

KR9oWW5.jpgxkEUAIY.jpg

Earl Ray Travis | Missy Sippy

The American Pharaohs

IM9fZsc.jpgIM9fZsc.jpgIM9fZsc.jpg

American Pharaoh | American Pharaoh | American Pharaoh

UNAFFILIATED

3dkDgvM.jpgxhhCaZg.jpgpsWL3tE.jpg

Deadtective | Puma Cool | Dr. Euan Reeka

CG9PEE6.jpgRUT4ikT.jpgO5AyHC2.jpg4DL0sLA.jpg

"The Living Legend" Thom Schultz | The Time Lord | Spike Daryl | Trent Brooke

i64bjd3.jpg

Paragons of Wrestling 2: The Sequel Presents

Still Less Reboots Than Investigator Comics

Thom Schultz VS El Hot Dog

Familia Nopții (Adelina, Frightening, Scaremare) w/Creepsley

vs

The Party Animals (DJ Swizzlestixx, Kat, DISCO Fox)

THE IN RING DEBUT OF MICHAEL WASHINGTON, STAR OF WASHINGTON: A TRUE AMERICAN SUCCESS STORY

Michael Washington (w/Xavier Gutierrez & Johnny Morore) vs Earl Ray Travis (w/ Missy Sippy)

The TPIC vs The Squared Circle Circus

Puma Cool vs Super Croak

Woohoo!

The logical part of my brain says Thom Schultz will win this easily, but then I remember whose diary it is...

vs

Picked entirely because Creepsley should be Death Butler's default name.

THE IN RING DEBUT OF MICHAEL WASHINGTON, STAR OF WASHINGTON: A TRUE AMERICAN SUCCESS STORY

Michael Washington (w/Xavier Gutierrez & Johnny Morore) vs Earl Ray Travis (w/ Missy Sippy)

The hype, the potential, the legend in the making. ERT has it all! Okay, he doesn't but I can't help feel that Michael Washington's hype is

geared up for a losing streak.

Orlando could angry stare a mime to death.

Puma Cool vs Super Croak

Super Croak is our soda-selling saviour.

vs

Puma Cool vs Super Croak

vs

Puma Cool vs Super Croak

vs

Puma Cool vs Super Croak

vs

Puma Cool vs Super Croak

I don't know anything about the T-Verse, so happy to come along for the ride! This is presented really well so far, eager to see the first show. My predictions for what it's worth (and purely going off renders):

vs

Puma Cool vs Super Croak

I've been waiting for this for MONTHS now!

vs

Puma Cool vs Super Croak

<div style="padding: 5px; border: 2px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #A8D8FF; max-width:50%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

i64bjd3.jpg

POW 2: The Sequel Presents

Attendance: 60

To start off the first show of POW's grand return we're joined by POW-2's owner Nicky Sanders! Waiting for a wave of 'Welcome Back' chants to die down he addresses the crowd:

VROjEnO.jpg

"Welcome once again, True Believers to PARAGONS! OF! WRESTLING! ...twothesequel. A year away has just been too long and I'm so happy to be back in Chicago with all of you again, we here at POW-2 are dedicated to keeping wrestling fun for everyone and we can guarantee you are all-"

"DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!"

"...beg pardon?"

Rushing out from the back is a familiar face to the POW faithful:

psWL3tE.jpg

Dr. Euan Reeka!

Clutching a strange device to his chest the genius inventor runs around the ring screaming of impending disaster before he rolls in and is stopped by Nicky.

VROjEnO.jpg

"Doc! DOC! Calm down for a minute and just explain what's going on!"

psWL3tE.jpg

"A CHRONO-TACHYONIC DISTURBANCE! I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING IT FOR DAYS NOW, DAYS! AND I'VE PINPOINTED ITS EGRESS SECTOR IN THIS VERY BUILDING, MR. SANDERS! IT IS CLEARLY A MONSTER FROM BEYOND TIME, COME TO EAT OUR LIFESPANS!"

VROjEnO.jpg

"Ahhhh, well that's concerning? What should I do?"

psWL3tE.jpg

"SET UP A DEFENSIVE BARRIER!? EVACUATE THE BUILDING!? PRAY TO NIKOLA TESLA?! WHO CAN SAY!? WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T-!"

VROjEnO.jpg

"Well fans, I guess the show will just have to go on! You all just sit tight while we deal with this time monster, maybe they'll wanna sign up to the roster!"

psWL3tE.jpg

"THAT IS AN EXCEEDINGLY BAD IDEA!"

VROjEnO.jpg

"Hah, that's what my wife said about reopening this show! But you're free to go if ya like."

psWL3tE.jpg

"N-no! I cannot! I must stay...for science! The data I'm collecting could revolutionize the way we think of temporality! I simply cannot flee-!"

VROjEnO.jpg

"Good to hear, come back with me so we can setup a contract with a being that doesn't know what time is!"

Nicky shepherds the exceedingly terrified old man to the back as we go to our first match of the new POW!

0nPMgiK.jpg vs xhhCaZg.jpg

Super Croak vs Puma Cool

Puma Cool is a new face to the POW-2 crowd, one that quickly earns their ire with his arrogant stride and ostentatious hat. His opponent meanwhile is always a welcome sight in a POW ring -sequel or no-, the mascot of Croaka Cola himself, Super Croak! Coming down to the ring with some free samples of Croaka Cola Phoenix to go along with the rebirth of his favorite promotion, Croak is blindsided by his opponent to start things off due stopping to sign one of the bottles himself!

What follows is a fast-paced match befitting POW's lucha stylings as the hungry newcomer clashes with the beloved regular. Cool appears to have the match won time and again but his ego gets the better of him when he feels the need to respond to the jeers of the fans allowing Croak to rally each time. Eventually a shove off an attempting superplex allows Croak to land his patented Quenchsault for the pin and the win.

WINNER VIA PINFALL: SUPER CROAK!

mH2sGCc.jpg0yT9amw.jpg vs 1VEl3Mz.jpgU4DO2v2.jpg

Certainly a clash of styles in the second matchup with cool cocky customers of the TPIC taking on the comedically inept Squared Circle Circus. This was no better illustrated than their entrances with the TPIC entering with a confident air about them while the Circus...well it certainly APPEARED as though Mime and Kayo were squat-walking to the ring but Wesley Johnson helpfully informed us that Mime apparently owns an invisible clown car which they were using. To say the TPIC weren't taking their foes seriously at this point was an understatement.

However, once the match began it became clear this clowning around had its advantages as Robin fell victim to the old water squirting flower trick and in her fury ended up falling prey to a large amount of misdirection from Kayo and Mime. At one point she even became so disoreinted she dragged herself across the ring for a hot tag...to Mime. Mime proceeded to run wild on his own tag partner for a few moments before they both broke off and nailed stereo superkicks on Robin for a near fall before Orlando broke it up. Forcibly dragging his partner to his corner for a pin, Orlando took control of the match from there and ran roughshod over both the jokers before putting Mime away with a swinging neckbreaker while Robin demonstrated her own usefulness by yanking Kayo off the apron.

WINNERS VIA PINFALL: THE TPIC

Post-match while the Circus were attempting to recover, Robin decided to get revenge her own way on the goofy duo...by stealing their clown car. What this amounted to was her miming a hot-wiring and attempting to squat-walk to the back before Orlando just shrugged and picked her up on his shoulders to storm out. Wesley Johnson exclaimed in shock and amazement at the prodigious strength Orlando showed lifting a whole car like that.

As the Circus chased the two thieves to the back, swelling patriotic music began to play as a man stepped out with his back to the audience.

0jNYQLY.jpg

Holding a smartphone and recording the backstage curtain, he backs up slowly and gives direction to whoever's on the other side. Suddenly a voice comes over the speakers.

"America. In this day and age what does it MEAN to be an American? Constantly you hear the calls for change, the loud whining and crying of the stupi-ahem, misunderstanding masses that simply don't understand that excellence is just a little bit of hard work away. They don't need change, they don't need reforms. They need a hero, you need a hero. And that's why I'm here!"

dzUQL6s.jpg

Stepping out from the back is a young man holding an American flag with the trunks and boots to match. He smiles beatifically at the audience as he holds up a microphone.

"My name is Michael Washington, and THIS is the beginning of the greatest American success story in history. It has always been my dream to stand as an example for the rest of my countrymen, a beacon of light against the dark encroaching thoughts demanding to turn the American Dream into a nightmare. From my early days as a young lad in the small neighborhood of Carnegie Hill I have striven to-"

Wow this guy just keeps talking, huh? Let's go forward a couple minutes.

"-and that was when I won the big game for the Carnegie Hill Monarchs. I got the girl, I won the respect of my peers, and as the sun shone down on me I knew that God himself knew I was a winner-"

Wow ok, three minutes then.

"-after graduating with flying colors from Cohen University-"

TEN MINUTES, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT UP ALREADY!

"-and THAT ladies and gentlemen brings us to today because today with the help of my documentarian Johnny Moore and my lawyer Mr. Gutierrez, we are going to bring my story of rising to wrestling stardom to the masses. So be happy because even though my time in this hilariously small promotion will be short, it will be the highlight of its no doubt mediocre existence. Thank you, now let's meet my opponent!"

Christ on a cracker what a blowhard...

dzUQL6s.jpgvs KR9oWW5.jpg

Michael Washington (w/ Johnny Moore and Xavier Gutierrez) vs Earl Ray Travis (w/Missy Sippy)

Wesley Johnson points out an unidentified man at ringside for the bout as Xavier Gutierrez, Mr. Washington's legal counsel.

sfeBy0N.jpg

Pictured here, rocking a stylish shirtless bowtie look.

Michael's first opponent in POW turned out to be beloved stalwart of the company, Earl Ray Travis, who came out to a welcome reaction as any man of few words like him would have after that Atlas Shrugged of a promo. He was accompanied by a young woman who Wesley helpfully noted was his fiancé Missy Sippy.

xkEUAIY.jpg

We won't say we aren't happy for Earl, but we're absolutely confused how he swept this one off her feet.

Michael shook hands with Earl and the match was on, Washington took an early lead by backing Earl into a corner before making a clean break and turning to mug for Johnny Moore's phone camera before turning right into a small package by Earl for a swift 1! 2! 3! that left Missy ecstatic and Washington in shock! Earl and Missy quickly went back the way they came all smiles while Washington conferred with his crew about what just happened, clearly on the edge of an outburst before calming himself, saying something about 'correcting that' before stepping to the back.

Before we can get to our semi-main event someone's back...

psWL3tE.jpg

"DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEDDDD!!!"

Apparently the contract talks didn't go well.

Dr. Reeka follows his device's guidance to the center of the ring, looking around with wild eyes.

"The tachyonic entity! It's almost here! Everyone we need to vacate the premises immediately or else-or else-!"

The llights flicker then go out. Electrical noises are heard briefly as the lights strobe above before coming back on! Dr. Euan is on his rear in the nearby corner in a daze. In the center of the ring stand two men...

IM9fZsc.jpgRUT4ikT.jpg

THEM AGAIN!?

Indeed, The CIA Time Traveling Regime Change Agent known as The American Pharaoh is once again in the ring with his nemesis and guardian of the Timeline, The Time Lord! The two don't seem to have aged a day since their battle at the last POW-1 show and are already exchanging hands! Our referee Shinji Kato is informed their match never truly ended and it's now his chance to bring an end to this once and for all!

IM9fZsc.jpgvs RUT4ikT.jpg

The American Pharaoh vs The Time Lord

To say this match is heated is an understatement, Time Lord and Pharaoh have been fighting linearly since the end of the last show and who knows how long in terms of their wacky time travel powers! Pharaoh takes the early advantage, pounding away at Time Lord with punishing blows and the finest big power moves a CIA-created ancient monarch can provide! Time Lord meanwhile is more of a thinking man's wrestler and his helmet does a good job at blocking damage to his most valuable weapon: His mind, this is how when he manages to avoid a big splash in the corner and take control of the match from his dazed brute of an opponent.

Aided by the POW faithful, Time Lord rallies and hits a flurry of offense before a low kick by Pharaoh while ref Kato busied himself trying to remove Dr. Reeka from the ring. The Pharaoh quickly followed up with a running big boot that Wesley identified as the Shock and Ra and looked to have the match won until the dazed Dr. Reeka distracted him asking if he was a Tachyonic Demon. Angry at the very idea he was anything but a devout (Coptic) Christian he began berating the 'Godless Alchemical Commie' for his transgressions long enough for Time Lord to recover and go to bounce off the ropes. As Pharaoh turned around he was nailed with the Time Lord's Time Shift Portal Superman Punch that put him down for a three count and the victory in the first ever time dilated wrestling match in history!

WINNER VIA PINFALL: THE TIME LORD!

As the Time Lord hurriedly absconds with Dr. Reeka, leaving the Pharaoh in hot pursuit, a new group arrive at the entranceway.

Z0q0gic.jpgwjP9sYF.jpgI7oaYPF.jpgSUklydk.jpg

Familia Nopții!

With a rather trendy techno version of tocatta and fugue in d'minor playing behind them, this quartet of monstrosities make their way to the ring. Their apparent leader, Adelina Dracula takes out a mic and begins to speak.

Z0q0gic.jpg

"Like, cower mortals, for your days are totes coming to an end~!"

Oh. That's not what I expected the daughter of Dracula to sound like at all.

Z0q0gic.jpg

"I, Adelina Dracula, the most powerful and followed on Squawker of all Vlad Dracula's children am here to destroy all you hold dear. Except like, Unicorn Frappuccinos? Those can stay. Like, behold how I have resurrected your precious Dreamscape to do my dark bidding, the beings you call Frightening and Scaremare are now nothing but puppets to my evil whims~!"

I7oaYPF.jpgSUklydk.jpg

The two supposed members of Dreamscape cavort around the ring, relishing in the boos of those in attendance.

Z0q0gic.jpg

"Boo all you like like, humans, but your days are numbered, soon no one will stand in the way of my glorious conquest! Like mwahahahahaha, right~?"

The gloating of the Vampiress is cut off by some groovy beats on a Boombox, all eyes go to the entrance to see:

The Party Animals!

Led by the erstwhile DJ Swizzlestixx, this trio of fun-lovers is not about to let this cabal of creeps have their way and we have a trios match!

Z0q0gic.jpgI7oaYPF.jpgSUklydk.jpg

vs

Familia Nopții vs The Party Animals

To say this match is chaotic is an understatement. While the jury's still out on this new Dreamscape being the real deal or not they certainly are a well-oiled machine of a team, taking it to the united front of Kat, DISCO Fox, and DJ Swizzlestixx while their mistress takes a break in the corner. However, the numbers game isn't exactly in their favor with the leader lazing about and eventually Kat goes on a tear through the two of them, nearly gaining victory with a Cross Claw Cross Chop to Scaremare. Sensing victory being snatched from her, Adelina enters the fray and goes toe to toe with the Neko, battling it out but eventually starting to waver.

However on the outside, Ms. Dracula's ever-present ghoul butler Creepsly reveals what's under his serving dish to be a delicious smoked salmon and a dish of cream which immediately grabs Kat's attention. The distraction is enough for Adelina, who ambushes cat while Dreamscape attack her two partners. Momentum on her side, Adelina hits a shiranui (identified by Wesley as 'Kiss of the Night') to claim a dirty victory over the partiers.

Winners via pinfall: Familia Nopții

Backstage ahead of our main event, cameras catch up with

CG9PEE6.jpg

The Living Legend, Thom Schultz!

The self-proclaimed legend is looking chipper ahead of main eventing the first POW-2 show and has some words for El Hot Dog.

"Hot Dog, buddy, I'm so happy the two of us get to tear it up out there. I, a legend in this business, a man whose years of experience now are old enough to drive a car, and you...well you'll work somewhere else eventually buddy. Everyone knows how this is going to end but don't worry, your pretty little inflatable head, I'll go easy on ya. See ya out there, friendo!"

MAIN EVENT!

CG9PEE6.jpg vs LoUKP5M.jpg

Thom Schutlz vs El Hot Dog

It's pretty clear from the outset who the fans want to see win this match, the egotistical Living Legend has very little fan support as he would like to see come his way from the POW Faithful and is more than a little peeved when he doesn't get it. Hot Dog meanwhile is just as bouncy and bubbly as ever, basking in their support like the cholesterol infused heart of POW he is. Schultz is clearly letting his lack of popularity compared to a man in a hot dog suit get to him and jaws at Shinji Kato to ring the bell so he can 'Embarrass this clown!'

With the match on Thom Schultz starts off with something to prove as he tries to take the match to the mat...which is a tall order as his opponent is quite bouncy. Hiptoss? Bounce back up. Scoopslam? Bounce back up? Dropkick? Bounce off the ropes into a crossbody for a nearfall out the gate! The story of the match is clearly the patience of the self-proclaimed legend slowly breaking as he bashes himself against the bouncehouse wall that is Hot Dog. Reduced to cheap shots and dirty tricks, Schultz sees some success with an eye rake opening Hot Dog up to a superkick but it's his desire to show his technical prowess with a spinning toehold that comes back to bite him!

Hot Dog kicks him out of it and hits his own drop toehold as Schultz attempts to rush back at him! As Schultz nurses a busted face, El Hot Dog scales the ropes with all the difficulty someone in a big inflatable hot dog suit would have. Schultz, back up, attempts to run up onto the ropes to cut him off but as they struggle he eats a headbutt to his already hurting face! Schultz collapses to the mat and Hot Dog, with the fans on their feet launches himself for the big Sausage-Link Senton! He pins the Living Legend!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!

Hot Dog is up and on fire, the fans chanting his name as he stands victorious for the first ever main event in POW's relaunch! What will this mean going forward, did POW's greasy cholesterol-filled heart just stake his claim the Grand Championship he never got to hold! Find out next month at Paragons of Wrestling: Not Another Origin Story!

Winner Via Pinfall: El Hot Dog

</div>

i64bjd3.jpg

Paragons of Wrestling 2: The Sequel Presents...

Not Another Origin Story!

MAIN EVENT

El Hot Dog vs "The 21st Century Caveman" Trent Brooke

Thom Schultz vs Spike Daryl

The TPIC vs Kat & DJ Swizzlestixx

Adelina Dracula vs DISCO Fox

Kayo The Clown w/Mime vs Michael Washington w/Johnny Moore and Xavier Gutierrez

The Appalachian Lovebirds vs Puma Cool & Super Croak

MAIN EVENT

The TPIC vs Kat & DJ Swizzlestixx & Kat

Excellent first show, very entertaining as always. You're a great fit for the ThunderVerse; Pteroid and POW go together like Earl Ray Travis and Missy Sippy.

MAIN EVENT

One day people will look at Goldberg and wonder what would have happened if he had been booked as strongly as El Hot Dog.

Thom beats Spike to regain a bit of momentum to lose to El Hot Dog again.

I'm tempted to go with the other team given they've got two Kats on the same team, but I can't argue with Orlando if he can lift an entire car.

Adelina's voice is genius, completely unexpected, but genius. I can't let her lose with a gimmick like that.

Loved the Michael Washington promo being the longest thing on the show. I think he'll continue to lose though.

Pairing these two is hillbilly madness!

And Pteroid is back!!!

El Hot Dog is going over brother.

Non-Vampires named Spike aren't winning in POW.

TPIC won their last match, and I see this one going the same way.

I sense Shenanigans here, but I'll give DISCO Fox the win to even things up.

I don't normally root for clowns, but I'll make an exception here.

Puma & Croak just fought each other, so I suspect their teamwork may not be the best.

I'm hot on El Hot Dog. I can see him winning

Schultz takes this home. Sorry Spike

TPIC is being poised for success I feel like

The twist of her basically being one of the South Park Goths has brought me onto Adelina's side hard. I hope for the best for her.

Washington is continuing his losing streak because POW2 runs on Rule of Funny.

I expect some tension between Puma and Croak. It's gonna cost em

<div style="padding: 5px; border: 2px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #A8D8FF; max-width:50%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">Not Another Origin Story! opens differently than the previous show as we fade in on a stereotypical P.I’s office. Files are strewn about a table beneath a cork board showing various tacked posters connected via string, a nigh on antique ceiling fan somehow manages to spin lazily and laboriously at the same time, and on a desk sitting in front of the double windows overlooking what definitely is NOT a poster of the Chicago skyline circa 1930-something a cup of coffee sits with a trail of steam rising to the ceiling. In a chair at the desk a figure slumps, smart fedora over their face as they enjoy a nap until-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Urgent banging on the door causes the figure to stir, the camera slides around to their point of view as they take a look at a calendar displaying a pinup of turn of the century lady wrestling champion Tilda Murke before barking at their visitor.

“Rent’s not due ‘til next week, Murray!”

The knocking at the door stops and a confused sound comes from the other side.

“Honka?”

Our hero coughs and shakes their head.

“Aw cripes, it’s them.”

The figure turns to face the window as the camera remains on the door.

“Sorry for snappin’ like that, come on in!”

Into the office step an odd duo:

1VEl3Mz.jpgU4DO2v2.jpg

The Squared Circle Circus approach the desk, respective hats in hand as the detective keeps their back to the pair.

“Now then...start at the beginning.”

As Kayo and Mime start explaining their situation through the power of nose honks and physical comedy the screen takes on a black and white hue and we hear the inner monologue of our protagonist:

”As the two put-upon pierrots explained their troubles to me I looked out at the smog-filled streets of the city, my city. Beautiful Chicago.”

Kayo and Mime stop what they’re doing and look at each other...apparently they can hear them too.

”Chicago was like a beautiful woman on the edge, and crime was a ten ton palooka with his hands around her neck, trying to squeeze the life outta somethin’ wonderful. The cops are no help, too busy takin’ bribes and lives to actually track down criminals. They’d make their excuses but deep down everyone knew the truth, the chumps thought they were above the people they were meant to protect, too good for a simple grand theft auto invisible or no. It made my blood boil to hear about this clown car, stolen in broad spotlight with not a single person there to put a stop to it. If these two were clowns then the Chicago PD was the whole circus…”

Kayo and Mime, having clearly heard all that, look at one another and shrug. Though Mime is somewhat annoyed that apparently this person can have their very thoughts heard when he has to make do with invisible paraphernalia. Our mysterious investigator stands and steps over to their table and retrieves a file which they toss onto the desk. Inside are mugshots and security photos of the Tag Partners In Crime which Kayo and Mime begin gesturing at animatedly.

”Robin Banks and Big Lando, the Tag Partners in Crime. I’d heard of these two hoodlums before, what was it? A pair of scam artists selling theoretical degrees in physics in Harvard? Fiendish...even if I could sympathize with taking some stuffy academics and legacy frat boys down a peg. But now they were picking on innocent entertainers, people that brought a smile to the faces of children? That was something I couldn’t let slip or slide.”

“Don’t worry, gentlemen, I’ll get your car back, or my name isn’t…”

The camera follows Kayo and Mime looking up and we finally see the face of our hero:

3dkDgvM.jpg

“Deadtective, Undead P.I.”

i64bjd3.jpg

POW-2 The Sequel Presents:

Not Another Origin Story!

Attendance: 62

VCMvURj.jpg

Wesley Johnson:

"Welcome everyone to POW-2 Not Another Origin Story! I'm Wesley Johnson joined with my new commentary partner-"

sewwbhK.jpg

Dr. Hazard:

"MWHAHAHAHAAHAHA!"

Wesley:

"Well I already have a good feeling about this one."

Dr. Hazard:

"TREMBLE, FOOLS FOR I HAVE RETURNED! THE CARDINAL OF CARNAGE! THE DEAN OF DESTRUCTION! THE UNDERSECRETARY OF ANNIHILATION! DOCTOR HAZARD! ...dds."

Wesley:

"Right well I'm sure everyone's happy to have you back, Doc, let's get to our first match of the night!"

Dr.Hazard:

"Ugh yes, a most infernal match up. Who thought it was a good idea to match up those filthsome hillbillies against that corporate shill? And further who paired him with the decidedly coolest of POW's cats?"

Wesley:

"Apparently it was Croak's idea, he wanted to-quote- 'Lead the wayward youth down the path of truth, justice, and carbonation...ribbit'."

Hazard:

"HE'S TWO YEARS OLDER THAN PUMA!"

Wesley:

"Uhhhh hey look it's match time!"

0nPMgiK.jpgxhhCaZg.jpgvsKR9oWW5.jpgxkEUAIY.jpg

Super Croak & Puma Cool vs The Appalachian Lovebirds (E.R.T & Missy Sippy)

To say one of these teams is more united than the other would be an understatement, the Lovebirds are all smiles riding Earl's wave of momentum from the last show holding hands all the way to the ring while Croak and Puma are more...well-meaning adult and sullen teenager despite both being in their twenties. Croak attempts to have a show of honor between the two teams with a handshake exchange but Puma torpedoes it by blowing off Earl and trying to sweep Missy off her feet. Despite Croak's attempt to keep things civil Missy opens the match by slapping the taste out of Puma's mouth followed by a superkick from a protective Earl!

This opening salvo sets the tone for the rest of the match as a furious Puma refuses to listen to Croak's pointers and is only tagged out by force from his would-be mentor too cool his jets on the outside. Croak and Earl exchange high-flying maneuvers together until a tag to Missy sees Croak try to make up for earlier with a bow and a kiss to the hand...which Missy uses as a prime opportunity for a sunset flip! Canny little thing, ain't she? The resulting nearfall results Croak being discombobulated enough for Puma to tag himself back in and faces off with Missy for a trash-talking session before trying to repay the slap from earlier resulting in him getting caught with an armdrag! Frantically getting back up and goes for her again and gets dragged again, and again, and again until he's smart enough to stop short. He taps his head but quickly gets slapped again and caught with a hurricanrana from the country girl! Croak tries to intervene but another superkick from Earl seals the fate of the odd couple and puts the Lovebirds on the map with a win!

Winners Via Pinfall: The Appalachian Lovebirds

Wesley:

"A clever maneuver from Missy seals the deal for the Lovebirds, looks like Earl found someone to do the thinking for him!"

Hazard:

"That little hussy has some nerve leading Puma on like that!"

Wesley:

"She slapped him! Twice!"

Hazard:

"That's called Courtship in Kentucky!"

Before Hazard can continue to disparage Kentuckian Marriage customs, we cut backstage where two gentlemen are entering the building:

O5AyHC2.jpg4DL0sLA.jpg

For a given value of gentlemen...

Spike Daryl and Trent Brooke step into the building looking less than impressed with their new employer...or perhaps just with the man waiting for them at the door.

CG9PEE6.jpg

"Mr. Daryl, Mr. Brooke thank you both for coming!"

Thom Schultz steps up, shaking the hands of both men and taking their bags.

Schultz:

"I'm absolutely delighted to have two wrestlers of your caliber in this place, it's kind of a wasteland of talent around here. I cannot WAIT for our match tonight, Spike, and I doubly can't wait for you to put the hurt on Hot Dog tonight Tre-"

Spike:

"I'm gonna stop ya right there, Rookie!"

Schultz:

"R-Rookie!? I've been in this business seventeen years!"

Spike:

"Pah! Get back to me when ya hit twenty, ya greenhorn! And gimme those bags back, those ain't for you!"

Spike yanks his and Trent's bags back and storms into the building, living up to his...difficult reputation.

Schultz:

"Must uh...be jet lag putting him in a bad mood. Well Trent I can't wait to-"

Trent:

"Okay, Boomer, out of the way I got a pig to slaughter or whatever."

Trent steps into the building leaving Schultz flabbergasted.

Schultz:

"H-how am I too young AND too old at the same time!?"

The camera cuts back to ringside as Wesley and Hazard try to make sense of what just happened.

Wesley:

"Seems like somebody is a bit in-between the generational gap."

Hazard:

"Hah, pathetic little man, beaten by a Hot Dog and beaten by time itself, a true loser!"

Wesley:

"Well we'll see if he can at least win against Spike Daryl tonight but before that-"

Voice:

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!"

0jNYQLY.jpg

The documentarian for Michael Washington's film, Johnny Moore has come from the back to address the crowd.

Moore:

"Okay people it's almost time to start rolling on this next scene and I'm loving the energy out here so far! Now after last month things didn't exactly go as planned but don't worry a little post-production's all we need to make it look like Mikey beat that two-bit redneck. But listen it'd save us a LOT of money if ya'll could react appropriately to Mr. Washington coming out so if you could just cheer that'd be great."

The crowd, naturally, boo being told what to do.

Moore:

"Ohhh you're gonna do me like that, huh? Fine fine, Xavier get out here and tell 'em what's what!"

sfeBy0N.jpg

Xavier Gutierrez steps out from the back, still rocking that shirtless bowtie look look and addresses the crowd.

Xavier:

"Ladies and gentlemen I am Xavier Gutierrez, Attorney at Wres and I regret to inform you all that by purchasing a ticket to this professional wrestling show you have agreed to a non-verbal unwritten contract to cheer for the 'Good Guys' and boo the 'Bad Guys' as is tradition in this medium. Furthermore patriotic flag-waving is nothing less than 'Good' behavior and you are COMPELLED BY LAW to cheer for Mr. Michael Washington for the duration of his professional wrestling match on penalty of lawsuit and I assure you that Mr. Washington has the funds to sue everyone in this build-OW!"

Johnny elbows Xavier in the ribs and shakes his head.

Xavier:

"...has enough supporters to crowdfund a legal defense against your abuse. Thank you."

The crowd boos louder.

Xavier:

"I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN COURT!"

Moore:

"Screw it, we'll use the seagull noises in post, just get Mikey out here."

dzUQL6s.jpg

Accompanied by swelling inspirational music once again Michael Washington comes out, all smiles as he's booed viciously by the fans. He stands on the top rope and waves the flag vigorously for the unappreciative fans as his two supporters glare daggers. Michael grabs a microphone and addresses the audience...

Washington:

"Gentlemen, gentlemen, please let's not go giving people a hard time. In America you can express your opinion no matter how wrong and uneducated it is."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Washington:

"All the people need is refresher of who I am and what I stand for. I was born in the small neighborhood of Carnegie-"

OH CHRIST NOT AGAIN!

SEND IN THE CLOWNS!

1VEl3Mz.jpgU4DO2v2.jpg

Kayo and Mime come out on foot, still looking dejected from the loss of their 'car' and are immediately accosted by Moore and Xavier for 'missing their cue'. Kayo and Mime try to flee the incensed duo but before they can they're all bowled over by a new trio.

psWL3tE.jpgRUT4ikT.jpg

Dr. Reeka and Time Lord (Fleeicus Swifticus)

IM9fZsc.jpg

American Pharaoh (Pursuitics Patrioticus)

American Pharaoh chases his two nemeses around the ring and eventually into it, facing off with Time Lord and Dr. Reeka. Michael Washington intervenes, casually tapping Pharaoh on his shoulder and helpfully waggling his little flag around to clarify allegiance. Soon the members of the documentary crew and the Squared Circle Circus enter the ring and Shinji Kato just kinda goes with the flow and declares an atomicos match on the spot!

psWL3tE.jpgRUT4ikT.jpg1VEl3Mz.jpgU4DO2v2.jpg

vs

dzUQL6s.jpg0jNYQLY.jpgsfeBy0N.jpgIM9fZsc.jpg

Dr. Reeka, Time Lord, Kayo, & Mime vs Washington: A True American Success Story & American Pharaoh

The battle lines drawn this match is more of a cartoon than a wrestling match as American Pharaoh singles out the 'Godless Frankish Dog' (aka Mime) for punishment from the word go despite his rivalry with Time Lord and Reeka. Poor Mime is battered from pillar to post until he manages to produce an invisible flute on which he starts playing the national anthem. Pharaoh, clearly taken up in patriotic fervor puts his hand over his heart and sings along to the dismay of his team until Mime takes a knee to rest his injuries and is immediately pounced upon with renewed ferocity (can't say why). Eventually Mime is able to tag out to Time Lord who makes for a more even fight against his rival, eventually forcing him from the ring and preparing some sort of dive out onto him.

However the lucha tag rules of the atomico mean that one of Pharaoh's partners could enter the ring and enter does Michael Washington, drop toeholding Time Lord to the mat and locking in a torturous crossface hold. Johnny Moore drops to the outside and steps up to film the hold on his camera phone, sneering instructions to Washington as he tries to make the time traveller tap! Kayo steps up behind the documentarian and honks his nose in his ear to make him jump and send the phone flying into the audience. An incensed Moore jumps over the guardrail to look for it as Washington releases Time Lord to go after Kayo!

As the match descends into chaos the American Pharaoh returns to the ring and stalks after Time Lord, eager to defeat him once and for all when his eye is taken by activity at ringside: Dr. Reeka has Washington's American flag and is waving it furiously! Pharaoh is once again taken with patriotic fervor and begins reciting the pledge of allegiance, giving Time Lord time to recover! Xavier Gutierrez gets involved at this point, trying to grab Old Glory from Reeka citing a violation of flag code. The possible desecration of his national symbol causes Pharaoh to go to the ropes and start hurling abuse at both the 'Alchemist' and 'Aztec Attorney' before turning into a Time Shift Portal (superman punch) from Time Lord that sent both men tumbling onto the pair outside and the flag.

Washington breaks off his pursuit of Kayo to storm back in the ring and shout at the pile of men outside, letting his mask of the patriot underdog slip a bit as Kayo and Mime slip in behind him. Mime grabs ahold of Washington and hits him with an atomic drop, keeping him in place as Kayo bounces off the ropes for a flying apple that knocks Washington silly! Kayo pounces on the KO'd Washington and gets the pin to end this comedy of errors. Moore returns just in time to see his meal ticket get 'bum rushed' in the most literal sense and rushes into the ring to run off the clowns and tend to him. Time Lord and Reeka retreat again before Pharaoh recovers and the chase can begin again. All in all a delightful mess of a match.

Winners Via Pinfall: Reeka, Time Lord, and The Squared Circle Circus

Hazard:

"WHAT IN THE-!?"

Wesley:

"A surprising bounce back from the Circus this week, with an assist from our resident eggheads!"

Hazard:

"Ronald Reagan, J. Edgar Hoover, and Abe Lincoln are rolling in their graves and two of them aren't even dead!"

Wesley:

"Wait, which two?!"

Hazard:

"That's on a need to know basis, Johnson! But not the two ya think!"

Wesley:

"I don't even...-"

Hazard:

"Oh look here comes that Dracula girl! I'm a fan of her dad's work!"

Wesley:

"You would be."

Z0q0gic.jpgvsx28D38c.jpg

There is little love lost between this pair and it showed quickly as Adelina used every dirty trick in the book to maintain her faction's momentum in the war for the night! However, Fox's natural athleticism and funkadelic rhythm has him with the advantage for most of the match, cutting a blistering pace that the Princess of the Night (as voted on her Squawker profile) can barely keep up with! It's only the timely assistance of her x-factor that keeps her in the game:

wjP9sYF.jpg

This little cretin...

Creepsly reveals from his ever-present serving dish a blood red milkshake of some kind that Adelina surreptitiously gulps down as DISCO plays to the fans. Letting out a piercing shriek she rushes the Fox and sets on him with furious blows that put him on the backfoot! Fox rallies with the help for the fans out of a sleeperhold that saw Adelina go for the jugular quite literally and hits the vampiress with a cutter that set her up for his Last Dance 450 finisher but Creepsley slid his serving platter into the ring and crotched Fox on the top rope while Shinji went to remove it! With Fox nursing his disco balls Adelina was able to nail him with a superplex and follow up with a falcon arrow Hazard identified as 'Your Last MiStake' for the pinfall victory!

Winner Via Pinfall: Adelina Dracula!

Post-match as DISCO's teammates arrived on the scene to help him Adelina setup shop in a lawn chair at ringside flanked by Creepsley and Dreamscape for the next match up. Cooing insults at the Party Animals, she helped herself to another milkshake from Creepsley as DISCO waved Kat and Swizzlestixx off to focus on their match.

G5LIPh8.jpgAPGETAw.jpgvsmH2sGCc.jpg0yT9amw.jpg

Kat & DJ Swizzlestixx vs The TPIC

The TPIC made their entrance with Robin driving their getaway vehicle (read: squat-walking down the ring honking an invisible horn on the invisible clown car) while Lando just followed along trying not to look embarrassed at his partner's antics. Giving DISCO some smug looks as he limped back to the entrance curtain, they entered the ring (Robin making sure the lock the car) and faced off with the Party Animals who looked game for a fight after Adelina's dirty victory. Robin meanwhile looked game to snatch the DJ's headphones and made several attempts at swiping them before the bell which failed miserably.

So focused was she on this that she didn't even notice the bell had rung and she was easy prey for an early double dropkick from Kat and DJ. The duo of partiers ran roughshod over Lando and Robin to begin with using their superior agility to their advantage until Shinji forced Kat out of the ring and Swizzlestixx and nailed with a lariat by Lando from behind. From there the TPIC worked over Swizzlestixx, cutting off the ring expertly while using Kat's loyaty to her stablemate to make her distract the ref for some dirty double-teams. Adelina on the outside was clearly impressed with the goings on, cheering the two criminals on whilst getting her milkshake topped up. Eventually however DJ used Robin's fixation on his earphones to his advantage, ducking an attempt at thievery to tag in Kat who ran wild on the gangsters with a series of high kicks and lucha maneuvers that had their heads ringing.

Unfortunately her prowess would bring about her undoing as a headscissor to Robin had her tumble out of the ring and knock over Adelina's milkshake, making the vampiress shriek in anger that caught everyone's attention. Hurling abuse at the referee she created a perfect opportunity for Dreamscape to slip into the ring and hit Kat with Total Elimination Wesley identified as the old Dreamscape's finisher 'Endless Nightmare' that left Kat open for Big Lando's patented swinging neckbreaker as Robin once again kept DJ from entering the ring! The TPIC steal another victory (even if DJ retained his headphones...) to lengthen their burgeoning streak!

Winners via Pinfall: The TPIC

Basking in their victory as the Familia fall onto the partiers, the TPIC suddenly stop as the screen goes grey and a familiar gravelly growl is heard.

"The two punks weren't hard to track down. Seems they'd made waves with the local nightlife...both figurative and literal."

Lando and Robin look at one another and around the arena, the former looking more affected by this monologue than her cool customer of a partner.

"As they swiveled their heads around like occupants of the proverbial henhouse, this fox approached from where they'd least expected: The shadows."

The lights suddenly go out, Robin shrieks and when they come back on she has leapt into Lando's arms as they face down

3dkDgvM.jpg

Deadtective!

"The brains of the operation was shaking in her muscle's arms, a proper response to what was coming. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide...well, except for-"

Robin:

"THE CAR! GET IN THE CAR!"

Robin flings herself out of Lando's arms and sprints for the invisible clown car, frantically unlocking it and...squat-walking as fast as she can towards the entrance curtain. Briefly distracted, Deadtective is suddenly waylaid by Lando who grabs one of the discarded milkshake cups and splashes the red mixture in his face as he sprints out of the ring and once again 'picks up the clown car' and runs off with Robin. Deadtective glares (presumably) at them from the ring and adjusts his hat.

"Clever rats, but I'm persistent..."

Deadtective looks over at the now very confused members of the Familia and Party animals and shrugs.

"Sorry to interrupt the party, guess I'll leave as I entered. Also Adelina follow me back on Squawker, kthxbai."

The lights go out and back on again leaving the ring bare and giving the Animals time to escape their beatdown, Adelina does NOT look eager to give the PI what he wants...

Wesley:

"Well he seems..."

Hazard:

"IS HE GONE, JOHNSON!? BE STRAIGHT WITH ME! I GOT PRIORS!"

Wesley:

"Yes, Doc, he's gone."

Hazard:

"Phew...did NOT need to deal with that guy...we uh, we got many more matches? I need to get outta here before he comes back."

Wesley:

"Well yes it's time for our semi-main as a matter of fact!"

O5AyHC2.jpgvsCG9PEE6.jpg

Spike Daryl vs Thom Schultz

If there was every someone the crowd liked less than Thom Schultz it's Spike Daryl, known hardcase and utter scoundrel. He shows nothing less than contempt for the fans, POW-2 itself, and most of all Thom Schultz whose attempts at sportsmanship with the guy he (for whatever reason) respects are rebuffed entirely. Once the match begins even Thom's own tendency for dirty tricks pales in comparison to Spike's outright scumbaggery, with more cheating supported by high flying as opposed to Schultz' high flying supported by cheating. Despite Spike's assertions of being a greenhorn, Thom still manages to keep up with Daryl throughout the match, countering every maneuver legal or no with his own.

Daryl clearly begins to get frustrated at the ten minute mark, as though glaring at an invisible watch he starts turning up the viciousness and it almost costs him several times. Around the third backslide attempt Spike has had enough and leaves the ring, shouting 'You aren't worth it!' at Thom as he heads to the back, shaking his head. The count-out that follows is a hollow victory for Thom who is left confused and saddened by the outcome.

Winner (for a given value) by count-out: Thom Schultz

Wesley:

"A hideous show of unsportsmanlike conduct from Spike Daryl, what a wholly vile individual."

Hazard:

"Oh thank badness I thought they were gonna fight all night long, thanks a bunch Spikey!"

Wesley:

"You can't really be glad about that outco-"

Hazard:

"Next match next match next match!"

Wesley:

"Ugh..."

MAIN EVENT!

LoUKP5M.jpgvs4DL0sLA.jpg

El Hot Dog vs Trent Brooke

The 21st Century Caveman was already on the crowd's bad side by association with Daryl but in person he's even more hated for his bad attitude and jawing at the audience. When El Hot Dog comes down the fans are more than ready to cheer the Artery-Clogged Heart of POW with all their might and he rewards their support by bringing it to his opponent! It's not common to see a Hot Dog match with him primarily on the offense but it's clear something about Brooke and Daryl has lit a fire under him and if there's one place a hot dog thrives it's on the grill!

Brooke finally gets some momentum back with a low kick behind behind Shinji Kato's back that not even Hot Dog's suit can cushion and proceeds to lay into the suited hero with vicious shots to every part of him Brooke can identify isn't as cushioned. Eventually locking in a torturous fujiwara armbar after stomping Hot Dog's arm again and again it seems as though the fan favorite is close to giving up...until the fans begin to chant his name:

"HOT! DOG! HOT! DOG! HOT! DOG! HOT DOG!"

The chant fills the arena as Hot Dog slams the mat in time with his free fist, slowly draaaaagging himself to the ropes as Brooke looks around in amazement at his opponent's resilience...or just how ridiculous a bunch of people shouting hot dog at him is. Holding onto the hold JUST before the five count Brooke looks eager to put his opponent away until Hot Dog slips his way out of the Thresher Flail and bounces off the ropes to hit Brooke with the Mustard Based Assault (Lie Detector) that knocks the 21st Caveman back a couple millennia to get the pin!

Winner Via Pinfall: El Hot Dog

Hot Dog goes to stand and celebrate his latest victory as someone comes running from the back!

O5AyHC2.jpg

Spike Daryl is back!

Hitting Hot Dog in the back with a steel chair, he floors the fan favorite and starts putting the boots to him, resuscitating Brooke long enough to get him to join in the assault!

Wesley:

"Of all the dirty disrespectful things to do, can you believe this Hazard!? Hazard? ...DID YOU SERIOUSLY LEAVE!?"

Hazard (in the distance):

"Last bell I'm out!"

Wesley:

"Ugggggh! Wait who's that at the entrance way?"

CG9PEE6.jpg

Thom Schultz is standing at the entrance curtain, grimacing at what he sees. He gets yelled at by the fans to help Hot Dog but the Living Legend can't seem to bring himself to intervene in this even if he doesn't join eventually disappearing into the back as Spike and Brooke stand tall to end Not Another Origin Story! on the sourest note possible.</div>

i64bjd3.jpg

#ReleaseTheSandersCut A 6 Hour Extravaganza

Main Event

Spike Daryl vs El Hot Dog

Dreamscape: The New Nightmare vs DISCO Fox & DJ Swizzlestixx

Puma Cool (w/Super Croak) vs Thom Schultz

Johnny Moore & Xavier Gutierrez vs The Squared Circle Circus

Deadtective vs Creepsly

Michael Washington vs Kat

American Pharaoh & ??? vs The Time Lord & Dr. Euan Reeka

Trent Brooke vs Super Croak (w/ Puma Cool)

Deadtective vs Creepsly

Another great show; the introduction with Deadective was fantastic! I notice Spike Daryl showed his years of experience by avoiding the chair shot bouncing straight back at him. What a veteran.

He can't possibly lose any match ever. I'm guessing Darly wanders off again.

They probably need some momentum back, but could go either way.

Although the duo of Cool and Croak is amusing, I imagine Schultz is going to be on something of a run for a few shows.

The only thing funnier than Washington losing every week will be his honchos winning when he can't.

Deadtective vs Creepsly

Something dark this way comes...

See above

Never bet against the question marks.

Trent is probably the more useful name towards the top of the card than Croak, and a loss for Croak isn't really a bad thing.

Does The Sanders Cut also have toxic fans on social media? :p

Deadtective vs Creepsly