Journal discussion thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I've wanted to be able to set specific uses for finishers since EWR days. While I don't read every match commentary that goes down, it should make it a lot more interesting the times I do. It should make it a lot more appealing for new users as well, since they'll most likely pay more attention to the match play by play than the seasoned vets who have booked over 9000 shows.

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;400571]do tag teams have the same selection of various team finishers as the briscoes, team 3d and the backseat boys have various finishers that ive seen (team 3d have won with the doomsday device and the reverse 3d just incase people would question it)?[/QUOTE] QFT, it's a bit annoying (but really minor anyway) to have the briscoes always win with the springboard doomsday device, it'd be nice if tag teams get the same feature (and maybe they already do with this change)

[QUOTE=darthsiddus2;400646]I like this feature..... although thats gonna b another pain in the ass for the modders once the editor is released.[/QUOTE] WHAAAAT? This is easy. Honestly, how many workers have more than 3 finishers? Personality types are going to be the pain in the ass feature. Think of how many workers T-Zone has in it......

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;400580]Woo-hoo! Time to hit the MQM Driver through a table! Or have the options of the Soulnado, Moe Money, Freezer Burn, Killing You A Week Ago, ICEbreaker, Com-plex.... Awesome.[/QUOTE] MoeKO

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;401140]I was just trying to think of the most outrageous finish possible, and Burning Hammer through a FLAMING table just seemed like overkill[/QUOTE] Burning Hammer through a flaming table isn't [i]that[/i] much more dangerous than a Burning Hammer through a regular table. It'd definitely hurt, but exposure to the fire would be so limited that there probably wouldn't be much in the way of added risk.

[QUOTE=Remianen;400904]WHAAAAT? This is easy. Honestly, how many workers have more than 3 finishers? [/QUOTE] Not many. Going to be great for my dynasties, though - I have a habit of breaking out other signature moves for wrestlers at times, and being able to log a key four or five rather than a key two will make me happy.

Archived