Upcoming Card - SWF Awesome Impact

SWF World Heavyweight Championship - Remo © vs. Valiant

SWF North American Championship - Joey Morgan © vs. Chris Morisette

SWF World Tag Team Championship - "The Awesomeness" vs. "The Hero Squad"

Tag Team Match - Angry Gilmore & Jack Bruce vs. Rogue & Brandon James

Singles Match - Mikey Lau w/ Frankie Xavier (Frankie Perez) vs. Eric Eisen

Singles Match - Skull DeBones vs. John Greed

Singles Match - The Zim vs. Randy Bumfhole

I have to say, I love the relocation feature. Eve Grunge going from wherever she was to moving to the company's home region in the Great Lakes is so, so cool. Had it happen with El Mitico Jr. in my MAW game. Which is also great because Eve Grunge is becoming my favorite in the company. Just needs her stamina skills to bump up some. She's been slowly improving, but at her age, I'm worried it won't be in time for a title reign.

Picked my women's promotion game back up today and back to having a blast. Tamara McFly announced that she was planning on retiring and I figured, well, she'd the perfect person for Connie Morrison to defeat (albeit in a triple threat match). That's pretty exciting! Should be a good reign to last all of 2016. Only question is who I have beat her in 2017. I'm really liking Laura Flame, Eve Grunge, Deborah Young, and Claire Winters as options. Not sure who I'm set on yet.

Just running an auto-advance/watcher game and PGHW just got hit hard - injuries set to extreme:

November 2018, week 1 - Yoshimi Mushashibo, major concussion, out 1 year - 3 of previous 4 matches A, so he was still a peak performer

November 2018, week 2 - Akinori Kwakami, torn rotator cuff, out 1 year - previous 4 matches A, B+, B, B so also pretty high up the card

November 2018, week 3 - Kozue Kawashima, torn rotator cuff, out 1 year - previous 4 matches A, B, A, B so also still pretty high up the card

Not sure what push any of these guys were getting, but I'm assuming no lower than Upper Midcard - Yoshimi and Kozue top 2 stars when "touring" PGHW.

Playing as CZCW... I've already posted in the CZCW thread about USPW signing up Fox, Cougar, and Donnie all in the first month, and me having to find a new champion due to having Fox go over Donnie at Revolution thinking he'd still be around.

So I went with My "Tommy Dreamer pick" (putting the belt on him cause he ain't going anywhere) Matt Sparrow. Until I find a suitable replacement.

And I've done what I'm thinking most folks around here have done... I've brought in Ross Henry. Not sure if it's a good idea or a bad one, or if it goes against everything CZCW is.

But because I see CZCW as a C-Verse PWG... Ross Henry... You're now my Brian Cage. Let's have some fun bubba.

But something notable developments from other spots. USPW are cult (obviously) and so is TCW.

Here's the big thing... SOTBPW have made some pretty big signings. Brandon James is the first, the second... Rich Money jumps ship again!!! Interested to see how that goes for them.

So I just lost a bidding war with TNA over Roman Reigns who will now go on to be Roman Lakee. I have built he up pretty good and this one hurts. He is low 80's pop across the US. Now I will have to have Bray cash in MITB at SummerSlam during the Seth Rollins Vs Roman main event.

So I just lost a bidding war with TNA over Roman Reigns who will now go on to be Roman Lakee. I have built he up pretty good and this one hurts. He is low 80's pop across the US. Now I will have to have Bray cash in MITB at SummerSlam during the Seth Rollins Vs Roman main event.

how far in have you got for Reigns contract to nearly expire?

The fact that, as small as TNA is, they stole your top guy is a GREAT omen for how the Monday Night Wars will play out! I want to cripple myself financially to make me have to strategize rather that just throw money at people.

I would like to hear more about this, though. Do you remember the details of your final offer to him? What about the deal they signed him to?

I decided to run a year long watcher game and Christian Faith died in February. I guess retirement did not agree with him.

I guess you could say he...

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

... lost his Faith.

#keepthefaith

I decided to run a year long watcher game and Christian Faith died in February. I guess retirement did not agree with him.

I just wanted to add that I just finished the first year and I must say that the simulator is pretty fast compared to the previous versions of the game which is a really good thing.

The only other really big news that happened was that BCG was taken over by BHOTWG. Also, Gareth Wayne opened up SAW.

I just got Hulk Hogan'ed in my 5SSW-save.

I've built up the egomaniac Fuyuko Higa. I've made her my figurehead, I've put my world title on her, and her popularity has risen to C.

She demands her second payrise of the year. I hand her 25% of her demands and she hands in her notice.

Someone is being jobbed out tonight...

The fact that, as small as TNA is, they stole your top guy is a GREAT omen for how the Monday Night Wars will play out! I want to cripple myself financially to make me have to strategize rather that just throw money at people.

I would like to hear more about this, though. Do you remember the details of your final offer to him? What about the deal they signed him to?

I offered 3 years 28,500. I didn't notice them make a second offer, and boom.

As CZCW I Ran my big show of the year Welcome to the Coastal Zone.

The show went well and my best rating so far. Helped by a 68 rated Tag team title Cage match between Zoned Out and Wild Cats.

Massive problem when during the Fro Sure v Super Ninja (Ota) match, a feud designed to get Fro sure over to main event, turns out they also had great chemissary also but disaster strikes when Fro breaks Ota 's Neck. 40 years old and put for over a year, he could very well retire due to it.

Fro has just killed his ticket to main event.

The funny thing is a Fro hates Ota ... break his neck then hate him for it?? No class Fro.

Picked my women's promotion game back up today and back to having a blast. Tamara McFly announced that she was planning on retiring and I figured, well, she'd the perfect person for Connie Morrison to defeat (albeit in a triple threat match). That's pretty exciting! Should be a good reign to last all of 2016. Only question is who I have beat her in 2017. I'm really liking Laura Flame, Eve Grunge, Deborah Young, and Claire Winters as options. Not sure who I'm set on yet.

Well, Deborah Young helped make the decision a lot easier when she got popped for steroids and I fired her. I kind of want to bring her back someday, but the steroid thing turned her into a negative influence and I'd rather not deal with any locker room headaches.

After a pretty awesome nearly 8-month reign with 11 defenses, Connie Morris finally dropped the belt to Claire Winters. Pretty awesome to have a fairly lengthy reign for one of my games. I think I may trim down how many defenses I do, but I'm not too sure. 11 in 8 months feels like overkill, but at the same time, I kind of like it too. Not sure.

Managed to score Amber Allen and Sally Anne Christianson from NOTBPW after they left. So with Eve Grunge probably heading down the card soon and probably Connie Morris as well in a few months, it'll be nice to have those two replace them. I imagine by the time I hit July or even late 2017, my main event scene will be: Claire Winters, Laura Flame, Sally Anne Christianson, Amber Allen, Maria Guest, and maaaaaaybe Connie Morris. Possibly Aguila Azul Celeste or Sandra Shine if I focus on them.

I currently am running a company that I started called OWO (Omega Wrestling Organization) based in USA. I was really struggling to put together anything above a D+ in terms of matches/angles, and those D+s were few and far between. My momentum had slowly grown from F- to F after February.

Then I saw a news article. Joel Bryant wasn't going to be resigned by TEW. I threw out a PPA for him and nabbed him. I also found another worker Ross (can't remember his last name, currently at work) who is about B- popularity. I've put those two in a storyline and it's fireworks. It's a great boost to my product and is helping pull the other main eventers (Ash Campbell and Bulldozer... something) up!

Also, North of the Border snagged Rocky Golden over South of the Border, USPW and SWF!

I just started a 2000 real world game as WCW. I'm not too good at the game and my first Nitro showed with a 64 grade. I have Hart in a transitional feud with Booker until either Sting comes back or I find someone else good. Booker isn't over enough to be champ so I can't put it on him yet. Arn Andersen wants me to push Disco Inferno for some reason, as well.

Playing TNA I'm 2004. Now I'm doing alright at my goals so far. My intention is to slowly build up my stars and then hope my company follows in their footsteps. I'm looking to phase out Raven, Sandman, BG James and Scott Hall who I'm currently depending on to get my new crop over. CM Punk, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Abyss and maybe Jeff Hardy if he'll ever get clean are all rapidly gaining popularity. Hall left just this week to "concentrate" his efforts on some Puerto Rican promotion and so he put over Joe on his way out. DDP has announced his plans to retire in the next three months and will be losing to Jarrett and then likely Abyss on his way out.

My stars are rapidly gaining popularity and as a result my show ratings are increasing. So that's a good sign I hope.