Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

I have a bunch of belts for BCG and Tournament titles.. how can I re arrange the order of my titles/tournaments in the "titles" menu? I know it goes alphabetically however is it possible to manually arrange belts/tournaments how you want it?

You can't drag around the order of your championships. I normally add a prefix or number to mine to get the order I want. For example, I'd do:

• MAW C Tag Team
  • MAW C World
  • MAW TT Rip Chord Invitational
  • MAW TT Sam Keith Invitational

I end up doing the same thing for tag teams if I have different brands or divisions.

I didn't get an opportunity to suggest this where it needs to be but as someone who has been around since the beginning but not super vocal i hope you'll forgive me here.

One issue i ran into last iteration personally was turning. I hope we get an option to be able to turn off the turn logic so that we can turn as many times as possible and consistently over and over and not take penalties.

I understand why 2016 was the way it was but just like the option of turning off gimmicks i hope this is also an option to turn off so we can have a little more freedom to turning characters more often and not be jammed up.

Thank you. Looking forward to release.

I didn't get an opportunity to suggest this where it needs to be but as someone who has been around since the beginning but not super vocal i hope you'll forgive me here.

One issue i ran into last iteration personally was turning. I hope we get an option to be able to turn off the turn logic so that we can turn as many times as possible and consistently over and over and not take penalties.

I understand why 2016 was the way it was but just like the option of turning off gimmicks i hope this is also an option to turn off so we can have a little more freedom to turning characters more often and not be jammed up.

Thank you. Looking forward to release.

Wrong thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cool name" data-cite="cool name" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For match aims, if I pick epic, spectacle or once in a life time would I have to add the slow build aim as well or is that included?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Don't bother with those. The game has been out for years and even the most experienced players that know every detail about the game don't know how these match aims work, and Adam has never told us how to use them, and the common suggestion is that it's in your best interest to not use them at all.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cool name" data-cite="cool name" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For match aims, if I pick epic, spectacle or once in a life time would I have to add the slow build aim as well or is that included?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The description of Epic and Spectacle atleast already says that it includes the "Slow Build" by default. It's basically implied whenever a aim requires the match to be atleast 15 minutes. The opposite is also the case for match aims that require less than 15 minutes. Like Wild Brawl, Car Crash, High Spots, etc.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Wrong thread</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Which thread would you suggest since the sub forum says "no longer taking suggestions"?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Irishwhiskey119" data-cite="Irishwhiskey119" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Which thread would you suggest since the sub forum says "no longer taking suggestions"?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well this thread is for questions about the game...</p>

The game has been out for years and even the most experienced players that know every detail about the game don't know how these match aims work, and Adam has never told us how to use them, and the common suggestion is that it's in your best interest to not use them at all.

Wonderful, what a feature.

I think it is somewhere between 5-6 months, but it has been a while since I have had someone go on maternity leave.

Well, since they give you 3 months warning, and a pregnancy lasts for 9 months, I'm guessing 6 months isn't a bad call. Maybe a little more even?

Only asking, cause Christina Von Eerie is going on maternity leave in my save, after I had plans of making her the number one contender... ah the curveballs.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Slash-LN" data-cite="Slash-LN" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you go to medical it will show you how long they'll be out for. That shows you everything including rehab stints, suspensions and time given off.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know, but she hasn't actually gone on maternity leave yet. Only given me the three months notice.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="adi95" data-cite="adi95" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What do you need to do to generate new promotions? I skipped several years in historical mods, but no new promotion has ever generated.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is in the database set up under Database information. In-game you can use the remote assistance code OrganicON if it is set to off.</p>

Sure I'm missing something simple but...

In watching some YouTube vids of diaries, I've noticed some people having very long, descriptive segment names/write-ups and I was wondering how this was achieved. I mainly use freestyle angles and the segment name section has a character limit. What am I missing? Are they actually creating all these angles individually and doing the write-up in the segment description section?

Sure I'm missing something simple but...

In watching some YouTube vids of diaries, I've noticed some people having very long, descriptive segment names/write-ups and I was wondering how this was achieved. I mainly use freestyle angles and the segment name section has a character limit. What am I missing? Are they actually creating all these angles individually and doing the write-up in the segment description section?

Could you give an example video?

I'm doing a 2001 game with some modern companies who are obviously not open yet,i'm getting a this company has announcers/ booker but aren't active yet how do i fix this?

Go into the company page in the editor before you start the game, go to announcers, it should give you the option to clear them. Save. Try again.