Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

You need to save the company. It can't show the people who has been assigned to it because they don't work there, so it is displaying None - you need to hit the save button to actually confirm that you want None to be the actual selection.

ok i will try that then, thanks

<p>Question folks:</p><p> </p><p>

I want to sign Sabu to a written contract, however he's touring with NJPW and I have a working relationship with them, so I can't sign a shared worker to an exclusive contract. (until the tour with NJPW is over that is)</p><p> </p><p>

How or where can I see or find out when the end tour is?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mr. Bungle" data-cite="Mr. Bungle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Question folks:<p> </p><p> I want to sign Sabu to a written contract, however he's touring with NJPW and I have a working relationship with them, so I can't sign a shared worker to an exclusive contract. (until the tour with NJPW is over that is)</p><p> </p><p> How or where can I see or find out when the end tour is?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you look at NJPW’s schedule, it should tell you the months that they are touring so you know when they are off.</p>

I'm not sure if I'm just not seeing it but is there a way to stop the game from automatically changing worker pictures over time? For example when I started my 1995 mod Bill Demott had a picture and then in 1998 it went to the blank blue picture. Some people like Sean Waltman for example had their picture change so he went from 1-2-3 Kid with the mullet to heel 1-2-3 Kid and Hogan went from red and yellow Hogan to Hollywood Hogan even though WCW isn't running him with that persona.

I'm trying to catch the ones that are turning to the generic blue and manually going in and changing them but it's hard to keep up with all of it.

Also I don't believe they're saved with a year like Hulk Hogan 98 or whatever.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Slash-LN" data-cite="Slash-LN" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm not sure if I'm just not seeing it but is there a way to stop the game from automatically changing worker pictures over time? For example when I started my 1995 mod Bill Demott had a picture and then in 1998 it went to the blank blue picture. Some people like Sean Waltman for example had their picture change so he went from 1-2-3 Kid with the mullet to heel 1-2-3 Kid and Hogan went from red and yellow Hogan to Hollywood Hogan even though WCW isn't running him with that persona. <p> </p><p> I'm trying to catch the ones that are turning to the generic blue and manually going in and changing them but it's hard to keep up with all of it.</p><p> </p><p> Also I don't believe they're saved with a year like Hulk Hogan 98 or whatever.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The agers feature. If they’re changing to blue images then the proper image has been renamed or isn’t in the folder.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Whats the point of getting an broadcaster to give me a deal for tour highlights? Am I supposed to be booking these shows?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The advantage of having them is that weekly events are then automatically shown by that broadcaster; this means that you gain popularity faster (because you're being seen in multiple regions not just one), your wrestlers can gain popularity faster, and you gain more money (because you're generating TV revenue).</p>

Hi guys - I’m making wrestlers from scratch for the first time on TEW2016 - would someone be able to let me know what each of the Potential options mean? Preferably with some real-life examples for each one, if possible? (Normally I like the random aspect, but with the created guys I want some of them to have higher ceilings than others)

When it comes to a wrestlers physical percentage in a limb, when should I be worried about it getting too low? After four years of intense matches in my PGHW save and I've got guys hovering in the 50-60 range.

My second question is whether or not these percentages will go back up if the wrestler is allowed time off or during non-touring months

When it comes to a wrestlers physical percentage in a limb, when should I be worried about it getting too low? After four years of intense matches in my PGHW save and I've got guys hovering in the 50-60 range.

My second question is whether or not these percentages will go back up if the wrestler is allowed time off or during non-touring months

I do not believe it will go back up -- I think it is there to simulate the long term wear and tear on a body. If I recall, under 33% is when they start contemplating retirement due to their body (I could be wrong, but for some reason, 33% just stands out to me), but a deteriorating body does affect their physical performances.

<p>Guys,</p><p> </p><p>

I've got 2 saved games, one in 1995 mod and one in a real world/present day mod. </p><p>

Now the present day mod has a lot nicer pictures and everything has been fixed up a lot better, so I've imported the broadcasters section of the RW-mod into the 1995 mod in my saved game through the import data.</p><p> </p><p>

However, what happens is that I'll have certain broadcaster doubled, like ABC (from the 1995 mod) and ABC (america) (from the RW-mod. And it's not possible to delete data from a saved game, at least I can't find a way to do it.</p><p> </p><p>

Can anybody tell me how to delete data from my saved game, so I can cleanup the database...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mr. Bungle" data-cite="Mr. Bungle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Guys,<p> </p><p> I've got 2 saved games, one in 1995 mod and one in a real world/present day mod. </p><p> Now the present day mod has a lot nicer pictures and everything has been fixed up a lot better, so I've imported the broadcasters section of the RW-mod into the 1995 mod in my saved game through the import data.</p><p> </p><p> However, what happens is that I'll have certain broadcaster doubled, like ABC (from the 1995 mod) and ABC (america) (from the RW-mod. And it's not possible to delete data from a saved game, at least I can't find a way to do it.</p><p> </p><p> Can anybody tell me how to delete data from my saved game, so I can cleanup the database...</p></div></blockquote><p> You can't. You can only clean up the base data how you like it, then start a new game. If the importing is recent enough, you might be able to use the game recovery option to go back to before the importing.</p>