Anyone Found The Secret Feature?

If it takes a couple of years, could it be that if you are the Head Booker you could outbuy/hostile takeover the company from the owner of said company?

OR start a new company if the workers like you much more than the owner, so that they would follow into the new company, deserting the old promotion? :D

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just simmed a year of the C-verse and BHOTWG had a scandal in my save as well. Journalists uncovered a culture of extreme bullying in their office. This story broke in late April and they fell to cult size in December, so it wasn't as extreme as the yakuza scandal in the other user's save. Their fall seemed to stem more from Japan's wrestling scene dropping off more than the scandal though. They bought out BCG and still have $20 million.

I don't recall seeing scandals for companies in the developer's journal (for workers, yes though), so this could very well be it. Definitely a great feature that I'd like to see more examples of.

Mar 28: Game Changers

A new series of random events known as 'game changers' have been added. These major events, which occur every 2-4 years usually, have a significant impact on certain workers or companies and thus, as the name suggests, change the entire course of the game. One example of a 'game changer' is a worker turning whistleblower to reveal hardcore steroid usage backstage to the press.

At least I assume it's the same thing?

I predict the secret feature is Undertaker interrupting your main-event by Tombstoning all the participants, injuring them and leaving them out with concussions. Teddy Long then shows up and orders a random match between a worker and The Undatakkah!

I predict the secret feature is Undertaker interrupting your main-event by Tombstoning all the participants, injuring them and leaving them out with concussions. Teddy Long then shows up and orders a random match between a worker and The Undatakkah!

Now hold on a minute playa, it's not gonna go down like that... tonight you're gonna fight Randy Orton and The Undertaykah... and you betta find a partner... cause it's gonna be a TAG TEAM MATCH!

Holla Holla!

Archived