TEW2020 Attribute Suggestion Thread

<p><strong>Paranoid</strong> - This worker will turn in their notice faster then usual if their momentum starts slipping.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Deceptive</strong> - This worker's stats will not progress as usual, they start small and come in fast or start big and come in slow, but the end result will be as if they were uneffected.</p>

<p>Could Faithful possibly be changed from "massively decreased" to "no" chance of cheating? That or make a stronger attribute, similar to the creative ones, like </p><p> </p><p>

Extremely Faithful: This worker will not cheat and have stable relationships.</p>

I noticed, that regens often get "can't do xxx gimmicks", but rarely gimmick strenghts. IMO there should be a higher likeliness for positive gimmick attributes to appear.

Or to develop with time.

In general I would find it nice, if regens get more attributes. At the moment they are very limited in that aspect compared to the database workers. It makes empathizing with them harder.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djlightning" data-cite="djlightning" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47002" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Death Before Retirement</strong> - A very rare attribute but one that would reflect guys Like Bullet Bob Armstrong and Terry Funk that continued to wrestle into their 70s.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I feel like this could be expanded on to make it so people aren't unsignable after 65. People should be able to be used up until they declare they're gonna retire not cause the game makes them after a certain age.</p>

Innovator- similar to creative dynamo, but only in ring. Guys like Tommy Dreamer, Rey Misterio Jr, and Kanyon would often come up with new spots on a regular basis but having creative dynamo means they will also come up with new catch phrases.

Off the cuff- similar to creative dynamo, but only on the mic

Not a new attribute, but a logic:

I have a wrestler (Kruge The Executioner) who is masked for life.

When I ask him, if he's willing to lose his mask, he agrees (for a bonus).

However, when the time comes, he will definitely not agree because of the attribute above.

It would be nice, when the "Talk To" mechanics always reflect the attributes.

• 2 weeks later...
Can - This worker might be a professional fighter, but they've earned a reputation as a loser. This worker sees significantly reduced benefits from participating in professional fights.

Isn't this an MMA/Boxing term? I think jobber as an attribute would make more sense than that.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47002" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Isn't this an MMA/Boxing term? I think jobber as an attribute would make more sense than that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The idea is to represent reduced benefits from being on the losing end of MMA fights, like a late-period Bob Sapp taking the money on fights he'd inevitably lose.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shamelessposer" data-cite="shamelessposer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47002" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The idea is to represent reduced benefits feom being on the losing end of MMA fights, like a late-period Bob Sapp taking the money on fights he'd inevitably lose.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ohhh I copy now</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="thadian" data-cite="thadian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47002" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would like something to represent guys like Brock Lesnar who got caught roiding in MMA, despite being able to hide it (or get approved) from WWE.<p> </p><p> Sometimes, a guy is a great steroid cycler.</p><p> </p><p> Other times he gets an exception.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not exactly what you want, but you could sort of set this with with Narratives.</p>

I would like something to represent guys like Brock Lesnar who got caught roiding in MMA, despite being able to hide it (or get approved) from WWE.

Sometimes, a guy is a great steroid cycler.

Other times he gets an exception.

Part timers and staff aren't drug tested like regular roster in the WWE was how Brock was using and how swole Vince and HHH still are.