What's Going on in Your Game?

So I started an AEW save in July of 2020, and am just about to head into 2022 now! I've decided to think about what happened irl, but also alter it a bit too, so thigns are familiar but also different.

Just had the Winter Is Coming for 2021 and this was the card:

1. Jon Moxley beat Dalton Castle

2. The IIconic Duo (IIconics) beat TayJay & The Legit Bosses (Mercedes & Leyla Hirsch) to defend the Womens Tag titles.

3. Becky Knox beat Nixon Newell

4. Zack Sabre Jr. beat Bryan Danielson to win the AEW Pure Title

5. The North beat Proud n Powerful

6. Rosemary beat Britt Baker to retain her AEW Womens Title

7. Malakai Black beta Cody to retain his TNT Title

8. The Young Bucks beta Lucha Brothers to retain their AEW World Tag Titles

9. Hangman Page beta Kenny Omega to win the AEW World Title

It was the best show we put on so far! With Cody/Black and Page/Omega both getting 90 ratings!

History of the Titles!

The AEW World Title has been passed from Chris Jericho to Jon Moxley to Kenny Omega and now to Hangman Page! NBot quite sure who the next champion will be yet though!

The TNT Title has has a few champions, Cody issued open challenges every week until one Keith Lee debuted and won the TNT Title! Keith only managed 4 defences though as he picke dup a long term injury so had to vacate the title, but then Darby Allin won it in the tournament! He managed 10 defences until one Malaki Black won the title, and currently he has had 5 title defences. Not sure on if I want Cody to be the next champion or not tbh.

The Womens Title started with hikaru sdhida, and she got 3 defences before losing it to Dr. Britt Baker (D.M.D), who then went on a rampage and had 8 defences until Rosemary captured the title. Currently Rosemary has had 4 title defences so far and I think the next in line to take the title from her might be Mercedes (KV).

The Tag Titles have had a few challengers, with Hangman & Omega starting with them before losing them to FTR, who managed opnly 2 defences before the Young Bucks won the titles. The Bucks have managed 8 title defences so far, but who will take them from them I don't know yet since our tag division is solid.

The Pure title was a title designed for pure wrestling, and it's first champion was none other than Bryan Danielson! He managed 7 defences before just losing the title to Zack Sabre Jr!

The Womens Tag Titles have oinly had 4 champions so far. TayJay won the first ever tournament, and managed 3 defences before losing them to the debutting IIconic Duo!. so far the II's have had 5 title defences, but there hasn't been THAT MUCH competition in the womens tag scene yet, but there might be soon!

I have also just introduced a Lightweight Title and a Lightweight Tag Title, so there will be tournaments for them both soon going into 2022!

The Stables as of now are solid too.

Best In the World is a stable led by the manager CM Punk, and is comprised of Punk, PAC, Pete Dunne & Zack Sabre Jr. My plan for this stable was for CM Punk to recruit a heel unit full of amazingly gifted wrestlers who will take over AEW in Punks vision. PAC & Dunne are a team and Sabre Just won the Pure Title. Looking for maybe 1/2 more wrestlers to add, including a big named womens wrestler, maybe Mercedes.

Dalton & his Boys are a face group just made up of Dalton Castle and the boys. They were feuding with Jon Moxley but now that ended idk what's next for them!

Homno No More is a newish stable that debuted last month featuring Eddie Edwards & The Briscoes. gonna look a more ROH guys to bring in too to make it bigger but basically it's ROH Heels looking to invade AEW.

House Of Danielson (OR H.O.D for short) is the group that just formed irl between Moxley, Banielson & Steven Regal. I have them as faces in this game, and it's basically going to be Bryans version of BITW, where he brigns all the best and up and coming face wrestlers in to train. Also Moxley & Danielson are gonna have a Tag reign or two down the line too!

Jurassic Express are still rolling on, Thinking about bringing Barbario Cavernario in to the faction as a caveman soon.

Legado de los Luchadores are a face Lucha group led by the legend Rey Mysterio, bringing fame to the Lucha name. the other members are Lucha Brothers, Dragon Lee, Bandido & Flamita.

The Rascalz are The Rascalz, with me considering bringing the Trios titles back, they could be within a chance of being the first trios champs of the new reign!

The Bullet Club are here in AEW! They are pretty low right now with only three members, Leader King Devitt, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows. But I'm looking to bring some people from Japan when their contracts expire!

The Elite are having a great 2021, but then lost the World Title to Hangman! Kenny Omega, Young Bucks & Adam Cole feature in this small stable, and with Kenny set to take a break, Adam might try and take advantage of that!

The Inner Circle are still Heels right now in my game, but I'm looking to turn them face sometime next year! I let Jake Hager go, so am looking at bringing in maybe 1/2 members next year!

And last but not least, the Pinnacle! MJF &MWardlow have been tagging together in the Tag Division a bit more than I'd planned tbh, Shawn Spears is basically the jobber of the group, with FTR the main tag threat.

As far as teams, here is the mega big list of teams working for AEW right now!

EC3 & Eli Drake, FTR, Gallows & Anderson, H.O.D (Mox/Bryan), Jurassic Express, Lethal & Gresham, Lucha Brothers, MexiSquad, MJF & Wardlow, Motor City Machine Guns, PAC & Dunne, Private Party, Proud n Powerfull, reDRagon, SCU, Soldiers of Savagery, Team Taz, The Boys, The Briscoes, The Brotherhood, The Gunn Club, The Hardy Boyz, The Lazy Boy Killers (Generated Workers Team), The North, The Rascalz, the Wild Fatu (Jacob Fatu & Joseph Fatu) & The Young Bucks

As far as womens Tag team go, we have:

TayJay, Legit Bosses, IIconic Duo & Rhio & Yuka Sakazaki

I'm having so much fun in this save in all honesty, and it's getting to the best part, the new year!

This is really cool. I like the mix of staying close to reality and diving into more fun stuff. I particularly like the addition of the Pure Title. That tag division is absolutely stacked!

Now I've taken a break from modding, I decided to start a new game with RWC (that I updated myself to March with RWC+ added in).

The story goes, my character bought the rights to Global Force Wrestling from the Jarretts and based myself in South West USA. I made it so part of the deal to buy was that Jarrett would wrestle and have his own group.

Currently my goal is to build up Briana Brandy as my next top female star. I've gathered up a roster of mainly released WWE stars such as Tegan Nox, Toni Storm, Claudio Castagnoli, Windham, Taylor Rotunda etc... as well as some indy wrestlers I liked the look of from researching them.

Tegan Nox & Briana Brandy are currently feuding (Tasha Steelz just debuted, aligning with Briana). Title wise Toni Storm is the current Women's Champion (The Global Face of Wrestling is her gimmick). Claudio is my current World Champion, with Halcon Suriano Jr. just beating Tony Depen for the NEX*GEN title and the Major Players taking the tag titles off Guerillas of Destiny.

There are currently 2 factions in the company (both heels). Jarrett enterprises consists of Jeff Jarrett, Curtis Axel, EC3, Kevin Blackwood & Paige Van Zant. Kult of Windham is Windham, Killer Kross, Nightstalker (Shane Haste) and Widowmaker (Taylor Rotunda). Both are important groups within the company with the Kult trying to take down Castagnoli. Jarrett Enterprises is embroiled in a feud with... well... everyone on the roster!

I just managed to get a TV deal up and running on Fox Sports 2 but they've only given me 3 months. Whether that is to prove we can do the numbers, or some other reason, I don't know but I will take full advantage of the extra exposure this gets the company.

It's an expensive roster, probably the most expensive I've put together outside my saving WWE or NJPW saves but I'm having fun with it.

Total Championship Wrestling

September 2020 in Review

To decide the #1 Contender to TCW World Heavyweight Championship, TCW General Manager Ricky Dale Johnson would book a 20 Man Battle Royal on an episode of Total Wrestling. The winner would go on to challenge Syndicate Leader Tommy Cornell for the gold at TCW’s Destructive Energy. It would be none other than former champion Aaron Andrews that won the Battle Royal, thus creating one of the most highly anticipated World Title Matches in the history of Total Championship Wrestling!

Mainstream Hernandez was put out of action with a Broken Wrist, thus canceling his Steel Cage Match with Mighty Mo at TCW’s Hotter Than Hell. Despite his injury, the feud would only continue, while Hernandez would use the cast on his wrist as a weapon for various matches involving the RH Enterprise. Finally, TCW General Manager Ricky Dale Johnson would end the shenanigans announce that Hernandez was cleared by TCW doctors, and the Cage Match with Mighty Mo had been re-booked for TCW’s Destructive Energy!

After Joshua Taylor defeated Sinner Society’s Human Arsenal on an episode of Total Wrestling, an altercation would happen between Taylor and SS Leader Eddie Peak. It would lead to Peak’s prized undefeated pupil Aztec Prince sneak attacking Taylor, delivering such a brutal attack that Joshua had to be helped out of the arena!

The brand new team to TCW, The Golden Boys (Roger Cage & Cali Slick) have targeted High Concept as they try to make a name for themselves. Dubbed the Golden Boys because of their Californian heritage, Cage & Slick call Benson & Black “old news.” They mocked the fact that they even receive a Tag Title Match, and mocked High Concept even further after they failed to defeat The Shade Gang for the gold. The time for talk seems to be over, as High Concept has challenged The Golden Boys to a match at Destructive Energy. The time to talk is over!

Saturday Night Showcase

Fro Sure defeated The Syndicate’s Freddy Huggins. Fro Sure finally got his rematch with Huggins as issues between these two men have ensued for over a month now. Though this feud seems far from over, nevertheless, Fro Sure picks up the biggest win of his TCW career…so far!

Mighty Mo defeated RH Enterprise’s Roderick Remus. After the match, Mainstream Hernandez would attack Mighty Mo and bloody him with the use of the cast on his broken wrist!

The Shade Gang (Marc Speed & Matt Hocking) defeated High Concept (Benny Benson & Greg Black) to successfully retain the TCW World Tag Team Championship.

Sammy Bach defeated Aztec Prince to successfully retain the TCW Television Championship. During the match, Joshua Taylor would appear, the first time on TCW Television since being attacked by Aztec Prince! Taylor would distract Prince long enough for Bach to rollup the challenger for the three count, thus handing Aztec Prince his first loss in TCW!

Greg Gauge defeated Aaron Andrews in a Street Fight. Stemming from Gauge’s previously rivalry with Sammy Bach, issues between Gauge and Andrews have gotten heated fast. After blinding Andrews with a fire extinguisher blast, Gauge would pick up likely the biggest win of his career after hitting Andrews with a Piledriver on a steel chair. (91 Match Rating!)

In the Main Event, Tommy Cornell defeated Jay Chord to successfully retain the TCW World Heavyweight Championship. At the start of the night, Chord won a Fatal Four Way to earn the right to challenge Cornell. Unfortunately for Chord, his heated rival Mr. Lucha would interfere and cost Jay his title opportunity. Lucha has vowed to make Chord’s life a living hell until he returned Lucha’s trademark white mask, which has been passed down in Lucha’s legendary wrestling family. Mission accomplished, I’d say! This feud just continues to get more personal and heated! (92 Match Rating!)

TCW Destructive Energy 2020

The Golden Boys defeated High Concept. Thanks to dirty tactics, Roger Cage & Cali Slick pick up the huge win over one of the best teams in professional wrestling. This feud seems far from over!

W.M.D. (Maverick & One Man Army) defeated The Cold Blooded Assassins (Akima Brave & Ernest Youngman). A red hot tag team feud right now, it’s easy to understand what’s going on. All four men are bad asses, and both teams think they should be TCW Tag Team Champions! In their first 2 on 2 encounter, it’s W.M.D. come out on top!

Aztec Prince defeated Joshua Taylor. During the match, Taylor would turn his attention to Eddie Peak, wiping him out with a plancha, hoping to prevent Peak from interfering in the match once more. All it did, though, was give Aztec Prince the chance to hit his patented Triple Powerbomb for the 1,2,3. Prince picks up the biggest win in his TCW career…so far!

In Tag Team Action, TCW Television Champion Sammy Bach & Mikey Lau defeated The Kings of Wrestling (Greg Gauge & Matthew Keith). After Greg helped his brother Matthew defeat Mikey Lau in singles competition, Lau would choose Bach as his partner to even things out at Destructive Energy. In this encounter, it would be Lau pinning Keith to the mat for the 1,2,3!

In a 2 out of 3 Falls Match, The Shade Gang defeated Super Party Squad (Bart Biggins & Flying Jimmy Foxx[/b] to successfully retain the TCW World Tag Team Championship. After many battles and two title changes in between them, this four month long rivalry comes a close. The Shade Gang remain atop the tag team division…of course, thanks to the usual interference by the third member of the trio, Troy Tornado!

In the finale of their five month long rivalry, Mainstream Hernandez defeated Mighty Mo in a Steel Cage Match. It looked all but over for Hernandez after Mo hit a Plunging Spinebuster off the Top Rope. Mo would attempt to exit the cage door, but the rest of the RH Enterprise blocked the exit! Mo attempted to climb out of the cage, but Akima Brave & Ernest Youngman would climb the cage and try to keep Mo from escaping. After Mo fought Brave & Youngman at the top of the cage, a battered & bloody Hernandez would drag himself out of the cage door and fall to ringside! Mo was left in disbelief as Hernandez was carried from ringside by the rest of RH Enterprise…the victor!

Jay Chord defeated Mr. Lucha. If Chord lost this match, he would’ve been forced to return Lucha’s trademark white mask. Unfortunately for Lucha, Chord would hit a timely low kick behind the back of Referee Ray Johnson. It would set up the trademark Cradle Piledriver and the win for Jay Chord. (93 Match Rating!)

In the Main Event of Destructive Energy, Tommy Cornell defeated Aaron Andrews to successfully retain the TCW World Heavyweight Championship. In the weeks leading up to Destructive Energy, Andrews would align with the trio High Concept to help prevent the rest of The Syndicate from interfering in the title match. The plan would work, as High Concept would end up fighting with The Syndicate all the way out of the arena! Unfortunately, it wouldn’t be the Syndicate but Andrews’s heated rival Greg Gauge that would cost Aaron his title match. A sick chair shot to Andrews’s head by Gauge would lead to Cornell hitting the Guilt Trip and successfully retaining the World Title. (92 Match Rating!)

As Tommy Cornell stood tall in the ring post-match with the World Title, the crowd suddenly ignited into an uproar. From the crowd came a figure and now stood behind Cornell. It was none other than the former leader of the Syndicate and Cornell’s former protégé, WOLF HAWKINS! We haven’t seen Wolf since he was brutally kicked out of The Syndicate! A stunned Cornell would turn to face off with Hawkins. Hawkins unleashed a brutal beat down on Cornell in and out of the ring until The Syndicate raced back to ringside to rescue their new leader. Wolf Hawkins would disappear into the crowd, now embraced by the fans that once despised him!

Tommy Cornell might be once again the TCW World Champion. He might control The Syndicate once more. But…it would appear that he has woken a Wolf Hawkins that we have NEVER seen before!

This is really cool. I like the mix of staying close to reality and diving into more fun stuff. I particularly like the addition of the Pure Title. That tag division is absolutely stacked!

Thanks! I wanted to do my thing all the way, but felt weird not somewhat keeping up to what happened irl at least a little bit! Knowing I have a Lightweight Tag Title Scene I figured I'd get in as many good teams as I could, I do have three shows a week to book too haha!

Year three of Pro Wrestling Outbreak is officially in the books, and finally, I rose to Tiny size! It feels like it took longer here than in any company I've booked before, but maybe the wrestling industry was in a downswing at the time. Regardless, I'm really happy to have finally risen in size, and the last year has had plenty of new developments.

2022 saw more exits than any other year so far. First was Monday Next leaving in April after I chose not to extend his initial six-month trial contract. Admittedly, this was mostly due to him getting a job with DIW, then immediately demanding a $900 dollar pay raise, when even the main eventers weren't making anywhere near that amount. Shortly afterwards, Arinori Inoguchi left under much more agreeable terms when I decided not to renew his contract due to utilizing him less and less as the roster grew.

In addition to these two, there were also a pair of walkouts. The first was Stealth Z, which was admittedly unsurprising as he had been a backstage problem for years. I kept wanting to push him, but his own attitude kept getting in the way. More surprising was Suguru Emoto, who after behaving himself for a long time, started a fight and was angry when he got disciplined as a result, leaving the company a week later. I had been moving him closer to the top of the card and considering giving him a run with the belt, but now we'll never know how he would have performed on top.

I only made a few new signings, but I have high hopes for all of them. Yuta Isono came on early, and I'm hoping that he can be a major player in the midcard scene, especially with his boundless charisma. Goro Hatamoto is another young wrestler who I'm hoping will be able to springboard to greatness in PWO. Lastly, I took a gamble on signing E-Soteric after he quit Pro Wrestling MAX, billing him under his real name, and he's gotten off to a good start so far. It helps that he moved to Kyushu in the last week of December, making him a much more economical choice as well.

My championship has been a story of two men in the past year. Orange Tsuchie held the belt for the first half of the year, putting in amazing performances every month in his defenses. In July, Stunner Sayuki added another achievement to his name by becoming the first two-time PWO world champion. However, while he Stunner is a good wrestler, he wasn't putting up the same high 70s that Orange was pumping out on a regular basis, so I made an audible and cut his reign shorter than planned. In December, Masafumi Torii beat Stunner for the belt. This is admittedly the biggest risk that I've taken with the belt so far, as I've posted about Masafumi's attitude problems in the past. However, he's in high spirits and has mostly been keeping his nose clean as of late, so I'm choosing to be optimistic. However, if his old attitude does make a return, then I have plenty of good options who can take the belt back from him.

The last thing of note would probably be my young lions. I didn't add any more this year, but I've been keeping tabs on the trio that I do have. Ramon Gimenez is continuing to grow at a good rate, and I have very strong hopes for his future. Seiho Saga I admittedly have some misgivings about because his in-ring work is progressing a little slowly, but I've given him some short promos to test out his allegedly great entertainment value. He knocked them out of the park, so I'm still considering him as a future asset, just one that needs to be handled with more care. Unfortunately, Jagan Dwivedi seems to be lagging behind, not developing quickly while also starting to rise as a source of attitude problems. If he doesn't start improving in either of these departments, then I might have to cut him loose after he graduates, as much as I hate to say it.

I'm going to spend the next few months saving up money, and in the summer I'm planning to take a risk and do my first G1-esque tour event. I'm already making plans for it, so hopefully it turns out well.

The follow up to 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002. This game has really slowed down, mostly due to my purchase of an XBox.

ep6Bp4y.jpg

2003 saw a return to CGC's kid-friendly roots. George DeColt changed the product to Family Friendly Pro Wrestling in December 2002, so I moved 'Title Bout Wrestling' back to its old Sunday Afternoon timeslot in January, changed a few gimmicks, and just like that CGC's awkward teenage edgy phase was over. Goodbye Eye Candy. Welcome back Comedy. Goodbye the increased ratings and revenue that come from being in a 'better' timeslot.

JYe9tik.jpgiBUZafE.jpgACbsm3C.jpgPomnxbV.jpgcXkjMAi.jpg

After a year of the DeColts being divided, George regained his Manager's License in April and set out to bring his sons back together. Steve was all in, loyal to a fault and eager for allies after recently being turned on by 128Mb RAM. Alex was conflicted, torn between duty to his family and loyalty to his fiance Emma's Chase Agency stable. Jack outright refused, and it was hard to blame him. As a solo act Jack had become a dominant World Champion, destroying challengers with his devastating Knockout Punch, all under the guidance of new mentor Rocky Psycho (Constantino). The former lunatic had been a shockingly loyal friend to young Jack, but as 2003 progressed he sometimes seemed less of a 'cool uncle' and more of a devil on Jack's shoulder, encouraging him to be reckless. Jack was developing a short fuse. Jack began paying a price.

First, Jack broke his hand going punch-for-punch with Moose Mulder (Full Story HERE). Then the upgraded 512Mb RAM electrocuted him with a Cybertronic Cattle Prod (Rocky was supposed to be watching his back) giving him nerve damage. Those injuries would have healed, if Jack hadn't been convinced (by Rocky) to immediately throw himself into a series of matches against Elite submission expert John Maverick. Jack's family tried to help him, but the youngster was stubborn. By November he was still Champion, but his Knockout Punch was dead thanks to the injuries, and the vultures were circling. All of Jack's most dangerous foes converged in a Chamber of Horrors match in December, but at least Jack still had Rocky Psycho on his side, right?

Wrong. Rocky turned on him and took the CGC World Title from his injured and trusting protege. Was it a master plan, or did Rocky just see an opening and strike? I lean towards the latter, because now, Rocky goes into 2004 the most hated man in CGC, with zero allies and the DeColts reunited against him.

A Shot At Canon

How Did I Do?

• Jack DeColt's 2003 CGC World Title run is canon, but Rocky Psycho taking the belt in December very much isn't. Jack was supposed to stay on top well into 2004, but I couldn't help myself. The story was just perfect, and the betrayal would have been weaker without the belt changing hands. At 42, this is probably Rocky Psycho's last chance for a meaty run on top before Time Decline catches up to him, and he deserves it. He's over-achieved since I hired him in 1997. He's even popular enough that fans don't mind his irrational, mumbled-mouthed promos.
  • Meanwhile, the CGC Tag Team Titles followed canon perfectly. The Soldiers of Fortune had them until May, when they were beaten by the unlikely team of Shane Nelson and Ryan Powell. This was a curveball. It's possible that in alternate timelines Nelson doesn't join up with his normal partner until 2004-ish, but in this timeline Youth Energy (Nelson with Lee Rivera) had been a highly successful indy tag team before I even hired them. So this was all storyline. The Soldiers injured Rivera, and Powell stepped in as last minute replacement. Cue huge upset. The Specialists then took the belts in July, and this is an exciting time for fans of classic CGC tag teams, with The Specialists, Youth Energy, and the Soldiers of Fortune all hitting their stride at once.
  • The CGC Canadian (Cagefighting) Title also stuck to canon. Speaking of Ryan Powell, I couldn't wait for him to lose the belt in April. In hindsight, I think I was supposed to give him a big push when he debuted, but instead I've booked him as an ineffectual underdog coward to relies on pure luck and coincidence to get wins. Dan DaLay destroyed him in April, rebuilding the title's prestige one piledriver at a time.
  • Depending on what database/game/bio I look at, Ricky DeColt is 'supposed' to debut anywhere from 2002 to 2004, but in this game he graduated from the Power House in June 2003. After some DeColt family drama interfered with 512Mb RAM's title shot, the cybertronic cyber-bully was allowed to challenge any DeColt for a match... and he chose Ricky, who at this point had only sat in the crowd with his Dad for a few months (while working house shows under a mask). RAM destroyed the brave little guy, but now Ricky is teaming with older brother Steve, trying to become something.
  • In my head-canon, Hotstuff Marie was the calming influence that kept Jack DeColt's anger issues in check. She was 'supposed' to debut in July... but she isn't in this data. Which makes sense, given she only enters the business because of her 'real life' relationship with Jack (thanks Blackman for the reminder) and in my save 'real life' Jack isn't dating anyone. Uh oh? Who will keep Jack from going completely berserk now?
  • Whippy The Clown also debuted, which is perfect timing. Not only because of CGC's return to kid-friendly TV, but my current comedy mascot Black Sheep is on his last legs. He's only 38, but years of drinking and smoking (he's a baaaaad influence, kids) have ruined his stamina. It's time to pass the torch, and Whippy's in the right place, right time.
  • Nothing to do with CGC, but Big Smack Scott retired in September, having ruptured his Achilles tendon the year before. Sam Keith retired in October following a big neck injury. Equally big losses for the sport.

I'm hoping to drag myself away from Game Pass long enough to really crack on with 2004, because I left myself on a proper Christmas cliffhanger, and have some fun ideas. The roster is slowly morphing into its classic 2005 form, and I want to see how I get there. I think I have until December 2005 to get things perfect, at least according to the mod I'm looking at. National TV is proving to be the biggest grind. Still, the timeline must be preserved!

Mostly.

Having spent some time only having the opportunity to dip in and out of TEW, I'm enjoying a more long-term ThunderVerse game with BCW...

Bluegrass Championship Wrestling held their annual season finale, Summer Spectacular 2021 in front of 336 fans in Louisville, Kentucky. My plans to move the AWC Worlds Heavyweight title onto Markus Kage were changed at the last minute after the LWA booked El Mesias Caido to take the belt from LeRoy Dalton a couple of weeks before my big show. I changed it over to a three-way singles match and had Caido retain, but he's probably going to lose to Colt Kirchart or Kage next month then I control the belt again.

Will Hughes thought that a cage match victory the month before over Sheldon Rich was the end of his feud with The Players' Association. He was wrong, and Al Dean Beckett has begun hiring mercenaries to take him out. Last month was the turn of Leo Kravan (who had great chemistry with Will so might come back again), but at Summer Spectacular the challenger was CLLM loanee Joe Havanna. Despite Havanna losing the match, Hughes was attacked afterwards and Rich has stolen the belt.

Tombstone and Crowbar's bloody feud (mostly the blood of others, admittedly) came to an end with a chain match. Tombstone secured the victory and the handshake that followed the match will lead to a tag team forming to take on AWC Southern Tag champs The Maulers. Speaking of the Maulers, they took on the reformed Midnight Ravers who debuted in a decent match but with awful gimmicks. The Maulers won the titles in a Hogg Pen match at the Bluegrass Wrestling Classic (Sheldon Rich won the tournament proper).

Big Al defeated Ricky Dealer, Space Jordan and Lt Charger Montoya to retain his AWC Appalachian Heavyweight title, while Colt Kirchart's 10 man battle royal victory opened up the show. His win earned him the AWC Worlds shot he'll get next month.

Gus Hogg retired from in-ring competition just a few days before the Spectacular, but fortunately I'd had three months' notice. His final match was a dusty finish victory over LeRoy Dalton in a surprisingly well rated AWC Worlds Heavyweight title match at Lightning Strikes.

BCW Summer Spectacular 2021

AWC Worlds Heavyweight: El Mesias Caido © def. LeRoy Dalton and Markus Kage

AWC Southeastern Heavyweight: Will Hughes © def. Joe Havanna

Tombstone def. Crowbar in a Chain match

AWC Southern Tag Team: Mid-Atlantic Maulers © def. The Midnight Ravers

AWC Appalachian Heavyweight: Big Al © def. Ricky Dealer, Space Jordan and Lt Charger Montoya

Colt Kirchart won a 10 Man Battle Royal (also featured Bobby Dean Crawford, Dios [Hogg Pen Grad], Dusty Rockford, Jackie Matthews, Jeff Driscoll, Luis Gonzalez [Hogg Pen Grad], Rocker Billy, Sullivan Riley, TY Hawkins)

In my 1991 RW, something interesting happened to Super World of Sports as they are now kicking the other Japanese promotions' arse financially, becoming the third richest company in the world. They took the first "SWS is failing" narrative on the chin and came back stronger. They still got Tenryu and also picked up Dory Funk Jr, Kanemoto, Takada, Masakatsu Funaki. They only need to grind 10 popularity in Chubu and they'll rise to Medium.

There is another narrative nuke coming towards them in April 92 and I think I am going to redirect it to another promotion. We'll say Megane Super started to withdraw their funding, saw that SWS is still making bank with or without them, so changed their mind and is now giving Tenryu more money than ever.

In my 1991 RW, something interesting happened to Super World of Sports as they are now kicking the other Japanese promotions' arse financially, becoming the third richest company in the world. They took the first "SWS is failing" narrative on the chin and came back stronger. They still got Tenryu and also picked up Dory Funk Jr, Kanemoto, Takada, Masakatsu Funaki. They only need to grind 10 popularity in Chubu and they'll rise to Medium.

There is another narrative nuke coming towards them in April 92 and I think I am going to redirect it to another promotion. We'll say Megane Super started to withdraw their funding, saw that SWS is still making bank with or without them, so changed their mind and is now giving Tenryu more money than ever.

SWS thriving and staying around for all of the 90s would be some interesting alternate history.

I'm playing a CV97 game, and Tadiyuki Kikkawa just got released by Burning Hammer for regular use of prostitutes. I'm playing as PGHW and have never used Kikkawa in a save before. I really want him but idk if I should tank the toxicity hit to get him.

I've picked up a toxic Kikkawa in CV97 before, totally worth it

TCW Psycho Circus

October 2020

Attendance: 75,608

Show Rating: 92

In Six Man Tag Team Action

High Concept def. Roderick Remus & The Golden Boys

After The Golden Boys (Cali Sick & Roger Cage) helped RH Enterprise’s Roderick Remus defeat Benny Benson in singles action, Remus agreed to team with the Boys to take on the trio of High Concept (Benny Benson, Fro Sure, & Greg Black). While this feud between High Concept & Golden Boys seems far from over, High Concept pick up the win this time after Fro Sure hit Cali Slick with the Sure Thing. (80)

Spencer Spade def. Bart Biggins

Spencer Spade debuted on TCW debut in October 2020 by interrupting an interview for Super Party Squad (Biggins & Flying Jimmy Foxx). While promoting himself, Spade proceeded to mock the former tag champions for losing their return match for the titles. When Spade issued an open challenge for his debut match at Psycho Circus, Bart Biggins was more than happy to step up and accept! Spencer Spade, though, proved though that he can live up to the hype, and now stands at 1-0 in TCW. (74)

Aztec Prince def. Joshua Taylor

Taylor got his second crack at Eddie Peak’s prized pupil after Prince won their first encounter in tainted fashion. Taylor, though, came into the match with injured ribs after a sneak attack by Prince just days prior on Total Wrestling. Taylor tried his best, but the masked phenom was just too much for Joshua. Aztec Prince continues to rise quickly up the ranks in TCW. (83)

Hardcore Tag Team Match

W.M.D. def. The Cold Blooded Assassins

The tag team feud between W.M.D. (Maverick & One Man Army) & RH Enterprise’s Cold Blooded Assassins (Akima Brave & Ernest Youngman) has been absolute mayhem. Brawls post-match, brawls backstage. Having enough of the nonsense, TCW General Manager Ricky Dale Johnson booked t his Hardcore Tag Team to settle the score. The Assassins won the first encounter. This time, W.M.D. come away with the victory after hitting Ernest Youngman with the Doomsday Device. (75, Ugh, Biggest Disappointment of the card after their standard match scored an 82)

TCW Television Championship Match

Mainstream Hernandez def. Sammy Bach to become the NEW TCW Television Champion

The classic story of the young lion challenging the old lion, the insults began with RH Enterprise’s Mainstream Hernandez calling it laughable that an “over the hill” wrestler like Sammy Bach represented the TV Championship. It led to Bach stopping Hernandez from cheating in his Elimination Chamber qualification match against Sammy’s friend Mikey Lau, essentially costing Mainstream his match. It then led then to Hernandez sneak attacking Bach after a successful TV Title defense.

And it leads to this. Hernandez looked to be in trouble as Bach attempted to lock in the Bach on your Back. Desperate to survive, Hernandez dug his fingers deep into Bach’s eyes, blinding him. Ignoring the ridicule of the referee, Hernandez took advantage of the situation and hit the Apparition #14 for the 1,2,3! Mainstream Hernandez brings home the TV Title, the first championship for Ross Henry Enterprise! (87)

TCW World Tag Team Championship Match

The Shade Gang def. The Wrecking Crew to RETAIN the TCW World Tag Team Championship

Their second title encounter, The Wrecking Crew’s Mighty Mo & DC Rayne won the first match after The Shade Gang (Marc Speed & Matt Hocking) got themselves deliberately DQ’ed. TCW GM Ricky Dale Johnson booked this rematch, but that’s not all. Seeing that Shade Gang had a knack for Count Outs, DQs, and flat out cheating? RDJ declared that the Tag Titles could change hands in this match if Shade Gang got themselves Counted Out or DQ’ed!

Little did RDJ know what would happen. Mighty Mo looked primed to put Matt Hocking away inside the ring. As the referee was distracted by Marc Speed & DC Rayne fighting outside the ring, the Sinner Society’s Aztec Prince would appear and attack Mighty Mo! Showing off his amazing strength, Prince proceeded to hit Mo with his Triple Powerbomb! Matt Hocking would crawl into the cover, get the referee’s attention, and get the 3 Count for the 2-Time Tag Team Champions!

Two Days later on Total Wrestling, Eddie Peak would reveal the whole story. Peak had been waiting for revenge after coming up short in his lengthy, brutal feud against Mighty Mo. He waited for the opportunity to arise, and finally it came in the form of his prized pupil, Aztec Prince! Now, Peak is determined to do what he couldn’t on own his own. End Mighty Mo’s career! (77)

Aaron Andrews def. Matthew Keith

For months now, Aaron Andrews & Greg Gauge have been feuding. After several matches and fights outside the ring, it led to an enraged Andrews attacking Gauge backstage after Greg cost Aaron his World Title opportunity against Tommy Cornell. As a result, Gauge suffered a shoulder injury and is now out of action.

Out to avenge his brother Greg, Matthew Keith would attack Andrews with a steel chair after his match with Ernest Youngman on Saturday Night Showcase. Keith demanded this singles match against Andrews, and TCW GM Ricky Dale Johnson was more than happy to book this match.

Despite repetitive interference from daddy dearest Sam Keith, Aaron Andrews would overcome the odds defeat Matthew Keith after connecting with his patented Spear. Post-Match, Matthew & Sam make it clear to Andrews. This is far from over! (89)

Elimination Chamber!

TCW World Heavyweight Championship Match!

Tommy Cornell def. Jay Chord, Mikey Lau, Mr. Lucha, Freddy Huggins, & Wolf Hawkins to RETAIN the TCW World Heavyweight Championship

To live up to the name Psycho Circus, TCW GM Ricky Dale Johnson booked this Elimination Chamber match to main event the PPV.

The feud between Jay Chord & Mr. Lucha is a personal one. Chord made it so by ripping off and stealing Lucha’s white mask, which has been passed down in Lucha’s legendary wrestling family. Lucha vows never to be finished with Chord until he gets that mask back! As for the match, Lucha managed to eliminate Chord with the Third Strike. Unfortunately for Lucha, Chord was able to force his way back into the Elimination Chamber and plant Lucha with his patented Cradle Piledriver! Needless to say, it led to Lucha’s own elimination!

Former allies, former mentor and protégé. Wolf Hawkins was out for revenge after Tommy Cornell’s ultimate betrayal. Cornell made his surprise return to TCW by stealing back The Syndicate, and in the process brutally assaulting their former leader Hawkins.

Cornell used what power he still had over the TCW Board to block Ricky Dale Johnson from booking the match we all wanted to see, Cornell versus Hawkins. Cornell’s lawyers argued that Hawkins had no claim to a title match. Despite being the former World Champion, he deserved no return match because he vacated the championship due to injury. RDJ, though, was allowed by the TCW board to grant Hawkins an Elimination Chamber qualifying match. Hawkins would win that qualifying match, which was against former Syndicate ally Doc Hammond.

Cornell would use his power again to get fellow Syndicate member Freddy Huggins his own qualifying match, which Freddy won. Despite the odds, Hawkins would eliminate Huggins, and thus it all came down to Hawkins & Cornell! Bloodying Cornell after throwing him through a glass pod, Hawkins looked like he would finally give Tommy his comeuppance. As Hawkins prepared to hit the Full Moon Rising, he would be hit in the head with a Arena Camera by…the Cameraman?! Standing over Wolf’s lifeless body, the cameraman proceeded to remove his hat, glasses, and fake beard. It was SPENCER SPADE! With a smile, Spade stepped aside as Tommy Cornell hit Hawkins with the Guilt Trip for the 1,2,3. (96!)

Two days later on Total Wrestling, surrounded by The Syndicate and its newest member, Tommy Cornell started his promo with this memorable line. It told the whole story.

“Who do you think brought Spencer Spade to Total Championship Wrestling?”

Long ago I had put in a post, I don't know if it was here or somewhere else, that talked about Jack Bruce's hiring at TCW. I had a creative block after having Jack debut in the company, but he's finally giving me free reign to be able to develop this rivalry he has with Wolf Hawkins.

At the first show after Summer Showdown, Jack Bruce addressed the TCW fans for the first time in a long time, saying he was glad to be back home again and was ready to give his career a "second tour" from there. And that the first step in getting the tour off on the right foot was to first challenge Wolf Hawkins for the TCW World Heavyweight Title.

Wolf Hawkins at first refused, but then in an attempt to spite him and stop him from thinking about challenging him, he said he would accept if he won a match against TCW tag team champions Joshua Taylor and Eddie Chandler, who came into the group after Hawkins cleaned out The Syndicate, with a partner of his choice. In the main event of that same show, he faced Aaron Andrews, successfully winning his first match in the company.

After realizing that it would be more complicated than it was going to seem. Wolf Hawkins came in with a plan in mind the following week, saying that Jack Bruce could only challenge him for the title if he could get past the Full Moon Challenge.

The concept of the Full Moon Challenge goes something like this.

Over the next four weeks, Jack Bruce has to face opponents chosen by Wolf Hawkins (at a very obvious disadvantages, obviously) and that if he could get through all of them, he could finally get a title shot for the PPV against Hawkins.

And the Full Moon Challenge is named named like that because each match is called by a phase of the moon.

New Moon Match - A handicap match.

Waning Crescent Match - A Hardcore match.

Last Quarter Match - A Cage Match against Killer Shark and Titan. (Wonderfully loaned out by Eddie Peak.)

Waring Gibbous Match - A 20 minute time limit grudge match against all of the Syndicate members.

And finally, the Full Moon Match. Which would be the main event of Hotter Than Hell if Jack Bruce manages to overcome all these challenges. The final battle against Wolf Hawkins, and that he can choose any stipulation he wants.

Will Jack Bruce be able to overcome all these challenges and become the TCW Champion? Time will tell...

Awesome! That's a cool storyline and would love to hear more about the progress of this as you book those matches.

And to see what Wolf Hawkins will pick as a stipulation. Even if Bruce can win all those matches.

As to what I'm doing as a player in my 1991 game, I'm still big noob so I'm sticking to a tiny promotion in France where there is very little competition. I run Super Première Association du Catch. It's a more fast paced, cutting edge product than CWA, featuring plenty of international rookies, and some token Big Old Guys just to get more butts in seats until they can pass the torch to these younger talents.

My big names: Salvatore Bellomo (my Super champion), Ulf Herman, Mile Zrno (my IC champion), Alan Kilby, Steve Wright, Skull Murphy, Mick McManus (that's me! I'm too old to be wrestling but I do good road agent work.)

Guys that I wanna push: Tazmaniac, Satoshi Kojima, Super Crazy, Evil Eddie Watts, Primo Carnera III

As to what I'm doing as a player in my 1991 game, I'm still big noob so I'm sticking to a tiny promotion in France where there is very little competition. I run Super Première Association du Catch. It's a more fast paced, cutting edge product than CWA, featuring plenty of international rookies, and some token Big Old Guys just to get more butts in seats until they can pass the torch to these younger talents.

My big names: Salvatore Bellomo (my Super champion), Ulf Herman, Mile Zrno (my IC champion), Alan Kilby, Steve Wright, Skull Murphy, Mick McManus (that's me! I'm too old to be wrestling but I do good road agent work.)

Guys that I wanna push: Tazmaniac, Satoshi Kojima, Super Crazy, Evil Eddie Watts, Primo Carnera III

Sal <3

My SWF save as my new mission is to get a 100 match.

92409859bb6e0b48b9ad2ae5982e9131d9d7fd3829b1d22f15a4047f89acb661e983276c.jpg

So January came and went followed the starting storylines as I build towards Supreme Challenge.

Golden had a hard fought victory over Scythe who bested him on the previous two Supreme TV episodes with mind games and trickery, how will he react to his first defeat, there was controversy after the go home show as Golden was attacked after the lights went out in his locker room as he and Scythe had been told to not get physical before there match, on the day of the show was brought to the ring by Eisen and Chase who told him their investigation had not concluded but they can’t say that it was Scythe so the match will go ahead - Golden was happy about it

Remo overcame the hatred of Valiant and Rogue who are still on their never ending battle to destroy one another, Remo is the #1 contender going into Nothing To Lose...

Spencer Spade steps into the spotlight besting a SWF legend in Jungle Lord and jumping from 60 to 63 popularity...

Joey Morgan cut a promo about wanting to win another World Championship, which is interrupted by Crippler who loses it as both men are held back in a rage of words, Crippler dropped Morgan with a Tombstone on the stage as their match at WHFO is left in jeopardy - Morgan showed up but was not 100% and lost to a gloating Crippler...

Fame & Money retained over Hawaiian Crush via inteference by Justin Sensitive

Mickey Lau defeated Brandon James having been pushed around and mocked by him and his valet up until this match, James was furious at the loss calling it a fluke.

Des Davids retained over Brown in his final shot at getting back his North American Championship...

Eisen and Chase announce the SWF Supreme Cup tournament which ends at Nothing To Lose and the winner receives a future Championship match.

720307781640c48ea3c85f0d56ec635a8baa3f158901ab850450b4e288ea0cfb050acf70.jpg

Remo revealed it was he who attacked Golden and continued to attack Golden to show his dominance, Scythe had began a path of destruction as he defeated Frederique and Jungle Lord in quick fashion, he promised he would rule all in SWF it is inevitable and he would be the one to stop Golden. At the PPV he did just that when he showed up and Chokeslammed Golden allowing Remo to get the victory.

Valiant and Rogue battled to a draw as both men ‘exhausted’ ended up in a double pin as two senior officials counted either man’s shoulders down. Eric Eisen declared both men had impressed him and would face Remo in the main event at Awesome Impact - the triple threat got a 91 at WHFO and this would be the end of their triangle fued.

The Supreme Cup is a brainchild of Eric Eisen and Emma Chase and this year was a 16 person tournament to win the Supreme Cup and earn a SWF Championship match down the road. Joey Morgan bested Randy Unleashed, Des Davids, The Crippler to reach the final. Hollywood Bret Starr defeated Atom Smasher, Mickey Lau and Angry Gilmore to reach the final. Joey Morgan got the win and will be able to challenge for the SWF Championship - I had to give him it on Supreme TV in an angle as I forgot to add it in the match. Technically he didn’t receive it at the PPV anyway as Crippler destroyed the trophy and Morgan in a fit of rage.

Mickey Lau was cheated out of the tournament by Brandon James who wanted a rematch as he felt his fast roll up defeat at WHFO and then first round tournament defeat via a lucky shot kick which seemingly KOd him were pure flukes, however he was again KOd by the martial arts strike at the PPV

The Awesomeness won the SWF Tag Team titles in a triple threat match pinning Trescarde. Hawaiian Crush were granted a rematch and The Awesomeness had beaten them on Supreme TV so we’re also added to the match but the tag team veterans managed to become two time tag champs on the night.

ZWB became #1 contender at WHFO in a fatal four way and was building momentum until a belt shot to the head gave him the DQ victory but Davids retains on this occasion

Steven Parker and Mainstream Hernandez defeated The Pain Alliance as they look to build towards a tag team title opportunity, they go by the mainstream stars. After losing in singles matches and attacked by The Pain Alliance who felt two losers were taking up TV time that they deserved, Parker and Hernandez agreed to team up to see if they could build momentum and rise up the SWF ranks, and a victory here helped them do just that.

753285229be810c1d49487fc1dc645d647f124e6f533c73600bd39555197694bef528ca6.jpg

Remo defeated Valiant and Rogue to retain the SWF Championship and was approached by Morgan who will challenge him at The World Is Watching. Remo is up to 97 popularity and Morgan is at 81 currently so will get a good push over the next few TV shows.

Rocky Golden got his revenge on Scythe in another closely contested brawl and he can now set his sights on retaining the SWF Championship. Even in defeat Scythe is upto 80 popularity, Golden is at 92 having climbed back up after the loss to Remo

The Dallas Cowboys defeat Mainstream Sensations (Parker and Hernandez) as they bolster there chances at the SWF Tag Team titles

Joey Morgan ended his feud with Crippler defeating him in an I Quit match, after destroying his trophy and attacking him Morgan went through a gimmick change which was adequate to show a more bad ass side to himself (I am seeing a more Mox like attitude) and after a back and forth Crippler ended up cuffed to the ropes and took some kendo shots and didn’t quit so Morgan brought out a bar wire bat and before his first swing Crippler quit. Crippler dropped to 77 popularity which is still great as he is in time decline he will be putting over younger stars.

Hollywood Bret Starr defeated Angry Gilmore clean after a tainted win during the Supreme Cup and Gilmore winning the first match at WHFO. Starr showed he isn’t all talk and earned Gilmore respect despite Starr still being a smarmy heel.

ZWB defeated Brandon James and Des Davids to win the SWF North American title, he pinned James who bullied his way into the match which didn’t sit well with Davids who was kind of a tweener in this story. Davids dropped to 72, ZWB went to 73 and James sits at 71.

Mickey Lau continued his impressive run beating Randy Unleashed which was the main reason Unleashed began targeting him in promos as his momentum was way down and Lau’s was sky high. Both men wanting to get into the SWF championship contention.

The Awesomeness retained their SWF Tag Team titles in a three way ladder match against Hawaiian Crush and Fame and Money. Crush and F&M both won contendership 3 ways leading to them facing over the past 4 weeks of TV leading to them facing each other, The Awesomeness caused a double DQ thinking they would have would have no challengers except Eisen and Chase made it a triple threat ladder match.

13848762d801d23b3dfe8accb66f7340a26a67e875887aeec391723b4fd0c36806cf42a0.jpg

Remo retained having to use the SWF championship to put away Joey Morgan behind the referees back.

Randy Unleashed had been on a poor run as of late but managed to best Angry Gilmore on this occasion, both men had some great rated promos on the build up.

Atom Smasher had a baby face turn early on in the save and is now in a story with Brandon James but he was no match for the wrecking machine.

ZWB retained against the newly signed Trent Shaffer and Spencer Spade. ZWB pinned Shaffer who is a heel, he was the mystery man added by Eisen and Chase but ZWB retains the SWF North American title

Hollywood Bret Starr defeated Des Davids as he continues his rise to the top, Starr called Davids a loser after he lost his title as he was reshuffling his group, Huntingdon is now a singles focused wrestler and Sensitive is given his shot teaming with Trescarde. Huntingdon has been getting high 90 promos and his pop is at 71, Monty is up to 66 but will stick to the tag division helping Sensitive rise up.

The Crippler is now helping Lau get to that next level as he is losing it mentally as he becomes more and more of a loose cannon as he can’t get to the prize he wants so bad the SWF Championship. Lau is on fire and is being talked about as one of the best in line for a shot. Crippler begins to focus his promos and attacks on him and even costs him a title match against Remo that is my highest rated match so far. Lau is upto 84 pop and Crippler is still at 78

Rocky Golden won the Supreme Rumble beating 30 other superstars eliminating Scythe at the end, Scythe had the most eliminations, Lau was the iron man and Spade and Lau were the final 4 with Golden and Scythe. Rogue and Valiant were eliminated by Scythe who seems to have recruited Rogue, Bekowski and Greed to his Deadly Sinners faction - Rogue is a shell of himself showing little sign of a personality as if he has sold his soul - in reality he has been on a losing streak and is being manipulated and beaten when he loses by Scythe who is telling his group it’s all for the greater good.

Signed Greg Gauge and am building up Ernest Youngman so these two could put on some classics if I can get there popularity high enough.

111822487005c72b4f86464e547a04490964fc370830d770ff918e6270ec4cfe3f7c0460.jpg

First time I've seen something like this today.

KC Glenn had his jaw broken by Human Arsenal. Human Arsenal had significant heat backstage because of it. Seen that happen before.

What I haven't seen before is that, in the same match, Human Arsenal broke his own neck, and was due to be out for a year.

So KC has his jaw broken and is mad... but Human Arsenal came off much worse.

In the Discord we've agreed that Human Arsenal tried a Lesnar style SSP and landed head first on KC's jaw. It's canon now.

Doing a CV97 save as PGHW, hit the year 2000 and the game has seemingly decided that despite managing to get Tadiyuki Kikkawa, Pistol Pete Hall, and Yoshifusa Maeda, the main event of the next major 'Night of' PPV will have to be a Glory Crown vs Historical Japan Winner Take All match between the 24 year old Yoshimi Mushashibo and the 23 year old Raymond Diaz.

I was able to open up a performance center which is why Raymond very quickly went from mediocre young up and comer to Dread 2.0. Yoshimi was already quite good but 3 years of in-game time have seen him develop far past any other young wrestler on the roster, except maybe Kikkawa. I'm not really sure what my plan is here, in previous saves I've never actually gotten the opportunity to pull the trigger on a Raymond Glory Crown run, but I may have to.

Rest of the roster is incredible as well, for the young guys, fellow Team Dynasty member Shuji Inukai is great, the Eisaku's have developed well, Koji & Koki have both become genuine future stars, though I may let them go at the end up the year for World Level to form. I stole Savage Fury and they have both turned into great big guys, and Team Toronto, while behind the other teams in skills, has managed to gain a lot of popularity. We also have Dark Angel, who may or may not get the title within the next 2 years, Chris Morrisette, who is great but I'm expecting to eventually get taken by the SWF or HGC, so he'll probably never get anything other than an International title run, and The Awesome Kiyaru, who is a bit of an outsider, but I was fine with it because he looks cool and we have Koji & Koki. I may just let WLW have him when it forms though.

There's also Mito Miwa, Nobuatsu, and Tadiyuki, who serve as this weird in-between for veterans and young guys. Kikkawa has already had a glory crown reign and will probably have at least 1 more before his contract is up, Miwa and Nobuatsu have just won the Tag titles and will hold it for awhile before I eventually pull the trigger and move them into the Glory Crown scene. I also managed to get Philip Roberts after SWF let him go. Great technical ability means he'll serve as a good mid-carder, someone who'll never get the big one, but will definitely be involved in the International and Historical Japan title scenes.

Lastly, you have the Veterans. Koryusai, Hito, and Kumasaka are all incredible, but they're already with PGHW at the start of the game. Only interesting thing I did was secure Kumasaka a spot in the Hall of Immortals, so now I'm just kinda waiting on him to retire. Pistol Pete Hall is probably in the cards to get a Glory Crown reign before time decline sets in, he's good and I like the idea of having a last-outlaw reign that eventually is overthrown by a homegrown star. Yoshifusa Maeda was great. Did I get him legitimately, no, I got rid of his GCG loyalty because they gave Sadakuno a world title reign and I refused to have him rot under him. He's also had a Glory Crown reign, and may have one more. If not, he'll probably get the Tag titles a few more time before retirement. Finally, we have Brute Alexie, Beast Takuma, Elemental, Kazu Yoshizawa, Yoshinaka Toshusai, and Dragon Agakawa, who pretty much all exist to drain popularity from. They're all still ok, but just old and they don't have any sentimental value to me.

Oh one more thing I forgot to mention, I stole Dan Stone Jr from his dad. He'll either become World Champ by the time his contract is up or I'm sending him back to Canada.

Just finished Total Mayhem 2020 in my TCW CVerse game and it's been successful so far, I've risen to big size while SWF have dropped to medium. My favourite aspect of it is the introduction of a rankings system where win-loss records actually matter. I thought that given that TCW's product treats wrestling as a sport that rankings fell in line with that.

The biggest story has obviously been Aaron Andrews and Wolf Hawkins inevitable collision over the TCW World Heavyweight Championship. I played up the King of Kings title win as being 'call your shot', a title shot anytime, any place as long as at least a weeks notice is given. Hawkins, being an egomaniac, called his shot for the main event of Total Mayhem and after months of build with both men interacting while dealing with their own feuds Wolf Hawkins finally achieved 'his destiny' and captured the title in the Total Mayhem main event. Both men are now massively over, with Wolf moving on to his first challenger T-Bone Bright, who won the Golden Opportunity ladder match to open the show.

At the start of April Valiant made the headline-making jump to TCW. While he's not the usual type I'd associate with TCW it felt right bringing him in as TCW staking their place as a real challenger in the wrestling business again. After a short feud alongside Sammy Bach against The Elite, Valiant would get jumped by Jay Chord, who was furious that anybody would think they can walk in and take his spot. Chord would get a tainted victory over Valiant at Total Mayhem, but this one isn't over just yet. Valiant has proven to be a decent addition to the roster, while Chord is now firmly the third most over person on the roster, just behind Andrews & Hawkins.

Joshua Taylor's straight edge crusade has seen him go after Edd Stone and Danny Fonzarelli so far, but he turned his attention to Sammy Bach for Total Mayhem, decrying him as the man who started this hedonistic culture in TCW, with Taylor fully believing he is the only one capable of saving it. These two men ended up putting on the match of the night, with Sammy coming out on top. I didn't have any major main event plans for either men in the next few months but given how good a performance they gave, and the fact they actually have two of the best records in the company, I might have to reconsider those plans.

Greg Gauge has been a real star in this save, declaring himself the Ace of TCW. This also tied in with renaming the Television Championship, as Gauge declared himself too big not to be featured on pay-per-view, and thus the TCW ACE Championship was born. Gauge has gone through challengers left and right until he was challenged by Edd Stone. Gauge's ultra serious Ace gimmick collided head on with the 24 hour party animal and in the end Edd would come out on top, a reward for all the high ratings he's given me throughout this game. There are big things in store for both men in the second half of the year.

Elsewhere on the card Mighty Meaty retained the TCW World Tag Team titles against The Elite and Armed Assault (One Man Army & Human Arsenal) in a triple threat match, an un-retired Bryan Vessey beat the hottest newcomer in TCW, KC Glenn and Eddie Peak downed Troy Tornado before being jumped by the debuting John Greed. A very successful show overall.

I'm absolutely loving this game so far, the five months building to Total Mayhem very much felt like setting the scene for what the game is going to be. I've specifically tried not to bring in too many people all at once, with the newcomers being limited to the aforementioned steals Valiant and John Greed and then KC Glenn, Miller Fforde and Ernest Youngman, all of whom have settled into their respective spots on the roster. That being said the next two months is going to feature the debut of the TCW women's division, headlined by a returning to the ring Joanna Rodriguez and a soon to debut Tiffany Jade, who I stole from USPW. All that and the seemingly inevitable return of Tommy Cornell around the corner as I'm currently trying to poach him from 21CW means there's plenty to keep me interested in this save.

Just ran WrestleMania III in my umpteenth 1985 game. In this game, I bought out JCP early on and have been running the WWF & NWA TV & events at the buildings they ran in real life and also brought in the NWA Titles, although Hogan unified the World Titles at WrestleMania 2.

WrestleMania III - Pontiac Silverdome, Pontiac MI - Attendance: 93,682 (Sellout!) - Buyrate: 5.27

1. World Heavyweight Title - Hulk Hogan© def. Andre The Giant w/ Bobby Heenan. Have played this one fairly similar to the real life storyline. Rating - 90

2. Intercontinental Heavyweight Title - Ricky Steamboat def. Randy 'Macho Man' Savage© w/ Miss Elizabeth. Again, pretty similar to real life, although Savage had held the Title since January of 1985. Rating - 99

3. U.S Heavyweight Title - Rowdy Roddy Piper def. Ric Flair© w/ Bobby Heenan. Fueding since August when Flair blamed Piper for costing him his final shot at Hogan at The Great American Bash, which began Piper's face turn. They had a Double DQ at Starrcade, leading to Piper's revenge here. Rating - 99

4. World Tag Team Titles - Demolition w/ Mr. Fuji def. The British Bulldogs©. The World Titles are a Primary Title, Bulldogs are THE tag team but Demolition are getting the megapush as top heels and this fued has helped make it happen. Rating - 87

5. National Heavyweight Title - Dusty Rhodes def. Mr. Wonderful© w/ Bobby Heenan. Orndorff rebounded losing his Cage Match with Hogan at Starrcade by taking Jake Roberts National Title in January. Both guys super over, Dusty spent most of '85 on the shelf but his long fued with Savage in '86 realy got him over. Rating - 99

6. Terry Funk def. Kerry Von Erich. Kerry in the upper tier of babyfaces, Funk has just come in and is already on fire as a heel. Rating - 86

7. U.S Tag Team Titles - The Hart Foundation© def. The Midnight Express w/ Jim Cornette. U.S belts are the former NWA World belts. Midnights dropped the title to the Can-Am Connection then cost them the bets to the heel Harts. This led to a disagreement resulting in the Harts babyface turn. Fued is continuing in order to just have great matches every night. Rating - 89

8. World Television Title - Lex Luger© def. Curt Hennig w/ Bobby Heenan. Steamboat unable to defend TV Title on Superstars of Wrestling against Hennig due to his injury he suffered by Savage. Belt was held up and newcomer Luger replaced Steamboat and stunned everyone by winning the title. Rematch here. Hennig probably be repackaged as Mr. Perfect this year. Rating - 82

9. Jake Roberts def. Adorable Adrian Adonis. Just 2 dudes with a very average storyline to keep them bubbling over. Had planned to have the National Title here but plans change pal. Rating - 77

10. The Brainbusters def. The Rougeaus. Just to get a Arn & Tully a win. Rogeaus probably will go heel in '88. Rating - 70

11. The Road Warriors double DQ with The Colossal Connection (Studd & Bundy) w/ Bobby Heenan. Heels are very over (for some reason), Bundys '86 fued with Andre did him a lot of good, have had a lot of top babyfaces (inc. Piper) offer to put Bundy over. Life is weird. Warriors are drifting, Hawk's screwed up my plans twice with a drug bust and an OD so need some good boy behaviour before they're put in a top angle again. Rating - 71

12. National Tag Team Titles - The Can-Am Connection def. Cowboy Bob Orton & The Magnificent Muraco w/ Mr. Fuji. Heels won the titles in a tournament. Can-Ams are getting over. Rating - 68

13. The Honky Tonk Man w/ Jimmy Hart def. Tito Santana. Honky getting over, some big things coming in '87 for him. Rating - 78

14. The Rockers def. The Islanders w/ Bobby Heenan. Hot match to propery open the show. Both teams in the mix, Islanders about to get put with the Can-Am's. Rating - 79

15. The WrestleMania Invitational Battle Royal - Rick Rude def. Bam Bam Bigelow, One Man Gang, The Killer Bees, The Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff, Greg Valentine, Butch Reed, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Dino Bravo, Barry Windham, Koko B. Ware & The Young Stallions. Rude about to get a big push, as is Bigelow. Rating - 74

Show Rating - 97

The coming year should be fun with some new events coming up like Survivor Series, The Rumble and the beginning of the Clash of the Champions specials. Plus who knows, with WrestleMania IV at Trump Plaza, I may see if I book a more interesting Tournament than the one we got :)

May 2021 has come to a close and SWF are celebrating another solid month of shows, including their second best show ever which contains a match of the year contender in Jay Chord defeating ZWB and Mikey Lau in a triple threat match.

The big news this month was Team Valiant winning the Master of Puppets tournament, immediately followed by Lenny Brown turning heel and aligning himself with Mainstream Hernandez, Xavi Ferrera, and Jake Idol, to form Simply Flawless, and there main goal is currently to destroy Valiant, Ekuma, ZWB, and Steven Parker because he blames them for him not being on a Master of Puppets team this year.

At the very top of the card Spencer Spade and The House of Cards (Spade, Tommy Cornell, Rogue, and Casey Valentine) are holding down the World Heavyweight Championship, and the World Tag Team Championships. Though with Spencer being challenged by Nicky Champion for the World Championship, and The Mission challenging Rogue and Casey Valentine for the Tag Team Championship, they are stretched a little thin. Especially with Cornell dealing with a Steven Parker shaped thorn in his side constantly.

The North American Championship scene is a little messier as The Rat Pack (Hollywood Bret Starr, Greg Gauge, Paul Huntingdon & Monty Trascarde) are busy dealing with The Awesomeness, and both members of The Awesomeness seem to be gunning for Guage's title, as well as showing up Starr and showing they are superior to Starr and all of his henchmen.

Some lower on the card feuds see The American Dragons (Mikey Lau and Frankie Perez) being targetted by The American All-Stars (Des Davids and Masked Patriot) for not being true American Patriots like they are, Randy Unleashed is on a path of destruction and is trying to eliminate High Flying Hawaiian after HFH pinned Randy in the Master of Puppets tournament to eliminate him and his team from the tournament, Brandon James & Primus Allen find themselves being haunted by Scythe, and after they both lost to him in singles matches, they have challenged him to find a partner and take them on in a tag match, Rocky Golden has been on a little bit of a downward turn in terms of his momentum, and he is now being targetted by The Smoke Show (The Crippler & Sammy Smoke) as they look to take advantage of that fall in momentum, and Angry Gilmore has been looking to cement his legacy as one of SWF's all time greats, and Robbie Wright is looking to put a damper on that, as recently he has found a bodyguard in Clarence DeVille (random Dragon Academy student) and that has given him all the confidence in the world to start pushing up the card.

All in all a good month for SWF and we are building towards a potentially amazing Times of Trouble, and then hopefully we knock it out of the park with The Supreme Challenge

Wresltemania 39!

6338d23c197960f5626e657bc7bcf8c0

eaf1ff8c6a9d4a681821781dccad79d1

a56b46fa7ce12fbe33bd519e82f7f6e4

What can I say except Damn! Decided to just do one night because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to decide which matches went on which night, but I might do Night 1 & Night 2 for WM40! First off lots of singles matches so people can get on the card, most of them were really good too! I'm continuing to use the Trios title matches to feature stable warfare and putting main event talent like Bray Wyatt etc in them really helps the title prestige etc. Kairi is good enough for a womens title match, so she loses the International Title to her former friend turned enemy Io Shirai! Long may Io reign!

It's not Chris's retirement ingame yet, but I have a feeling I'll be using him now as a road agent, unless I want to form a heel stable based around Team Canada with Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens etc. Might even ask Jericho if he wants to try being a color comm too, although our booth is STACKED right now with Mauro Ranallo, Nigel McGuinness & THE ROCK! I was going to have New Day vs Revival vs Usos vs Lucha Bros for the tag title match, but decided to split New Day up, so Langston can fight for single titles, plus The Usos are two of the Trios Champions and so Revival won the title from New Day at No Way Out just before this month and defend it succesfully!

Aleister Black hit a curb in recent booking but then I realized I had nothing for Lesnar and since I'm going to make WM40 Lesnars final Mania, I figured what better way to lead up to that than put over Aleister Black in this years Mania. Ronda vs Becky was kind of a let down, but Ronda beign champ still after recently winning it makes sense but I also wanted the title on Becky. But maybe at Summerslam!

I don't know what spurred the triple threat match on, but I figured it'd be cool to have the first ever triple threat title unifcation match at Mania! Just because it's unified doesn't mean that any of the titles are going away though, they just might be defended seperately on the same show until the champ can't fight all of them and loses one or two or three etc. Also damn, TWO 99 rated matches! The Ospreay/Omega story is pretty fun! They were teaming up against the Bloodline recently and started hanging out as friends, Will kinda knew Kenny xcould cash in but forgot avbout it in the moment as Kenny promised he would say when he was going to cash in before he did it, like John Cena did. But this betrayal means a lot to Ospreay because henot only lied about telling him therefore breaking his trust, but he did it in the most dastardly of ways, and won all the titles from Ospresy just like that!

Wrestlemania Backlash will be fun! Omega/Ospreay main event, plus Adam Cole & Randy Orton will eventually get their title rematches too, but this Wrestlemania has been a LOT of fun to book and I can't wait for WM40!

@Woodmeister....

Why keep the other broadcasting deals if they have 0 views and your own broadcaster is getting all the views?

I was just going to let them run out and I didn’t know I could end them early, I make that much money now I suppose I should cancel them.

I’m one show away from Supreme Challenge