General Gameplay Questions Thread

What does one need to buy a title belt? If I look under Buy a Classic Title Belt as USPW or SWF, there's a huge list of options; if I do the same thing as QAW or TCW, there are no options.

Is it that only Large companies can buy belts?

They should be there. As my insignificant sized company, they are all there.

I have someone with 3 years remaining on a contract (Exclusive Written) but NJPW just offered him a contract which he accepted and it changed to him now only having 28 days left... Please make sure this is fixed by Thursday.

Also make sure you’ve checked everyone off for a non compete clause or a iron clad clause.

I think I'm missing something. I started a new company on Rock Hard in the Great Lakes Region. I've got a popularity of 10 in GLR. I've run 4 shows of 3, 33,35,36 rating but my popularity is stuck on 10.

What do I have to do to budge that popularity?

What's the wrestling industry/economy? The industry, in particular, can make popularity growth slower.

I think I'm missing something. I started a new company on Rock Hard in the Great Lakes Region. I've got a popularity of 10 in GLR. I've run 4 shows of 3, 33,35,36 rating but my popularity is stuck on 10.

What do I have to do to budge that popularity?

Had the same issue in British Columbia. Twice. Starting on rock hard, half a dozen shows, cant get that popularity to move. Attendance is going up though, one or two people at a time. Dishearteningly slow.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Self" data-cite="Self" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Had the same issue in British Columbia. Twice. Starting on rock hard, half a dozen shows, cant get that popularity to move. Attendance is going up though, one or two people at a time. Dishearteningly slow.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I ran a rock hard save and moved my popularity by 1 point after about 7 shows.</p><p> </p><p> But the spillover popularity went up a little more than that.</p>

What's the wrestling industry/economy? The industry, in particular, can make popularity growth slower.

Economy is 52 and falling and Wrestling is 19(!) and falling so yeah that's the likely culprit. I'm playing the C-verse. Is random or is it hard coded to that bleak?

This is something I've always wondered about and figured this would be a good time to ask...

Main Events on shows. If I book an angle as the last segment on a show (a celebration, a brawl, a challenge for the next show) does the game read THAT as the Main Event (since it's listed that way on the booking sheet) or does it recognize the last match on the show as the main event.

If it reads the angle as the main this will seriously alter my booking format lol

This is something I've always wondered about and figured this would be a good time to ask...

Main Events on shows. If I book an angle as the last segment on a show (a celebration, a brawl, a challenge for the next show) does the game read THAT as the Main Event (since it's listed that way on the booking sheet) or does it recognize the last match on the show as the main event.

If it reads the angle as the main this will seriously alter my booking format lol

It takes the final match as the main event.

So is there anyway to look for a tag? I mean on 2016 when looking at free agents you could go to the "relationships" tab and see if they were part of a team.... but here unless you go to their profile there's not an easy way to see this info? Is there an easier way?

So is there anyway to look for a tag? I mean on 2016 when looking at free agents you could go to the "relationships" tab and see if they were part of a team.... but here unless you go to their profile there's not an easy way to see this info? Is there an easier way?

If you go to your tag teams page, at the bottom you can see "View All Tag Teams Worldwide" and you can filter whether or not you want to include people already in your promotion.

It's great.

How would I go about having the game start several years earlier? I can change the start date in the database obviously but this throws up hundreds of conflicts, is there a quick way to rectify these without going through each individually?

Edit: sorry guys, think I've posted this twice. I'm new here, don't know what I'm doing haha

Thanks

I have a quick question about developmental. Is there a way to see how much better a worker can get by sending them to developmental? I know in 2016 you could see how many of a workers skills could increase dramatically and so on. I have not found a way to do this in 2020.

<p>Quick question, apologies if this has already been answered somewhere, hundreds of threads but only so little time...</p><p> </p><p>

When booking matches for CWW, I got a notification in the results of the matches somewhat on the lines of "the match rating was dinged, because the match was too short considering who was involved" (not a word by word transcript, didn't realize I should've written that down). </p><p> </p><p>

This happened in every match but one (the main event, as it was the only match without any unknowns in it and a match length of over 20 minutes). </p><p> </p><p>

My product says that "fans expect important matches to be lengthy". So, if I've understood this correctly, any time a wrestler who is considered above unimportant is involved, the match HAS TO surpass a time limit (which I'm assuming is 20 minutes) even if said wrestlers are green as grass and possess a gas tank worse than Goldberg in the beautiful city of Jeddah in Parts Unknown? That seems... odd. </p><p> </p><p>

Again, sorry if this has been already clarified, but if you'd kindly point me to the correct place.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BornToFail" data-cite="BornToFail" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quick question, apologies if this has already been answered somewhere, hundreds of threads but only so little time...<p> </p><p> When booking matches for CWW, I got a notification in the results of the matches somewhat on the lines of "the match rating was dinged, because the match was too short considering who was involved" (not a word by word transcript, didn't realize I should've written that down). </p><p> </p><p> This happened in every match but one (the main event, as it was the only match without any unknowns in it and a match length of over 20 minutes). </p><p> </p><p> My product says that "fans expect important matches to be lengthy". So, if I've understood this correctly, any time a wrestler who is considered above unimportant is involved, the match HAS TO surpass a time limit (which I'm assuming is 20 minutes) even if said wrestlers are green as grass and possess a gas tank worse than Goldberg in the beautiful city of Jeddah in Parts Unknown? That seems... odd. </p><p> </p><p> Again, sorry if this has been already clarified, but if you'd kindly point me to the correct place.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can still get good ratings for a 12 minute match. It doesn't have to be 20 minutes but it will take a penalty if not. This was in 2016 as well but it just didn't explicitly tell you that</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kureo" data-cite="Kureo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you know how to start a Tag feud ? I did start a feud but i don't know if it's a 1v1v1v1 or a 2v2</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In the storyline screen, there is a "change alignment" button. You use that to show that workers are on the same side in a storyline.</p>