SWF: Supreme World Challenge (CVerse 2020)

7 hours ago, newbiezness said:

Go-home episode before Nothing To Lose

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 4

American Machine vs Atom Smasher

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) and Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs The Rat Pack (Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Monty Trescarde and Paul Huntingdon)

Brandon James vs Robbie Retro

Bear Bekowski vs Steven Parker

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Main Event:

Rogue vs Valiant

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

Comments on diary / last episode: It's certainly different to see Rogue and Valiant fighting on Supreme TV, but I'll take it, those two always produce good results.

Edited by Toby0618
  • Like 1

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) and Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs The Rat Pack (Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Monty Trescarde and Paul Huntingdon)

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Main Event:

Rogue vs Valiant

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

Comments on diary / last episode:

• Like 1

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 4

As I've said before I just can't get behind American Machine as a singles guy, he feels like he needs a new tag partner and go back to his roots.

Feels like Matty or Patriot could take the pin here to give The Rat Pack some momentum heading into Nothing To Lose

If James beat Lau, he should beat Retro

Interesting match. You used Parker in your jobber team last week, but I think he has some upside.

The Awesomeness are Awesome!

Main Event:

Rogue vs Valiant

Surprised to see this match on TV, so I'm thinking a DQ finish as Rogue attacks Valiant with a chair or something and they go again at Nothing To Lose

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes, that Main Event should score well.

• Like 1

American Machine vs Atom Smasher

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) and Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs The Rat Pack (Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Monty Trescarde and Paul Huntingdon)

Brandon James vs Robbie Retro

Bear Bekowski vs Steven Parker

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Main Event:

Rogue vs Valiant

Should be a draw

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes,

• Like 1

Main Event:

Rogue vs Valiant

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yep we fight back

Comments on diary / last episode: More of a question, are you enjoying this new save? Any ups or downs during these first episodes? ;) 

• Like 1

American Machine vs Atom Smasher

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) and Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs The Rat Pack (Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Monty Trescarde and Paul Huntingdon)

Brandon James vs Robbie Retro

Bear Bekowski vs Steven Parker

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Main Event:

Rogue vs Valiant - No Contest? Double DQ? I'm going with technically a draw.

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes. I think the Rogue/Valiant feud in the main event will bring the numbers.

Comments on diary / last episode: Scythe is on his way, looking like a beast. Rocky should be worried.

• Like 1

SWF1-removebg-preview.png

SUPREME TV EPISODE 4

(Tuesday, week 4, January 2020. Hofheinz Pavilion, Houston, TX. Attendance: 8479 SELL OUT!)

Atom Smasher def. American Machine (71)

A rematch of the first match of the year that was a good way to work the crowd again. The crowd sided with American Machine, but that only added more motivation to The Radiactive Wrecking Machine. Atom Smasher put on a dominant performance that lasted for 10 minutes and finished American Machine with the Radiation Blast. After the 3-count Atom Smasher wasn't happy enough and decided to add more punishment to American Machine with another Radition Blast while the crowd booed him.

Angry Gilmore mini.png

Angry Gilmore ran down the ramp to help American Machine. Atom Smasher saw him and immediately retreated.

Stable_UnleashedAwesomeness.jpgRandy Unleashed copia.pngJefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.png     Marshall Dillon copia.pngimage.png

ANGLE: Unleashed Awesomeness mocks the Texan crowd. When they are about to say that "they say everything is bigger in Texas but nothing is bigger than our..." The Dallas Cowboys come out before they can finish the sentence (80)

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) and Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) def. The Rat Pack (Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Monty Trescarde and Paul Huntingdon) (62)

The Rat Pack's leader Hollywood Bret Starr looks very serious before the match. Recent losses against Hawaiian Crush including Fame & Glory losing the World Tag Team titles have been massive blows for them. Bret Starr starts the match against High Flyin Hawaiian to set the tone. Justin Sensitive tries to follow his leader and he's so intense that he accidentally injures Ekuma. Unfortunately for The Rat Pack, Fame & Glory are in really bad form and Faith & Old Glory recover the advantage for their team. High Flyin Hawaiian got tagged in seeking revenge after Ekuma's injury and soon hit Monty Trescarde with the Pacific Crush to win the match. Hollywood Bret Starr stormed out after the match again.

Brandon James def. Robbie Retro (71)

After his rival Mikey Lay won his match las week, Brandon James wanted to do the same in this match. This match had good storytelling and Robbie Retro used his charisma to win the crowd's support. Robbie Retro had a good performance in this match and survived various pinfall attempts. After 18 minutes, Brandon James hit Robbie Retro with the Big Money Move.

image.png     Scythe mini.png

ANGLE: The SWF World Heavyweight champion Rocky Golden is in the ring to talk about his title defence vs Scythe at Nothing To Lose. Rocky says the same he said before last week's title shot match about defending the title against the best opponents when Scythe comes out from the crowd and attacks him from behind. Scythe grabs Rocky again for a Choke Slam and then he points to the SWF World Heavyweight belt (79)

Bear Bekowski def. Steven Parker (57)

A wild brawl where Steven Parker tried to match Bekowski's power but undoubtedly he fell short. Bear Bekowski submitted Steven Parker with the Bear Trap. Worst match of the night.

Stable_TheRatPack.jpgHollywood Rat Pack mini.pngJustin Sensitive Rat Pack mini.pngMonty Trescarde Rat Pack mini.pngPaul Huntingdon Rat Pack mini.png

ANGLE: After losing tonight The Rat Pack are in the locker room. Hollywood Bret Starr tells Fame & Money they must recover the World Tag Team titles at Nothing To Lose or there will be consequences (60)

Jefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.pngvst white.pngMarshall Dillon copia.pngimage.png

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) def. The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) (79)

The Dallas Cowboys face The Awesomeness after Unleashed Awesomeness mocked the Texan crowd earlier and the crowd heavily supported them during the whole match. Fantastic tag team match where everyone got involved. Randy Unleashed was always a factor at ringside and he even pulled Marshall Dillon from outside when he was pinning Huey Cannonball. The Awesomeness connected with the Shock And Awe on Ranger and Marshall Dillon saved him, but immediately Jefferson Stardust surprised Ranger with a roll-up to win the match. The Texan crowd booed Unleashed Awesomeness loudly after this finish.

Main Event:

Rogue mini.pngvst white.pngValiant mini.png

Rogue def. Valiant (77)

The tensions between the former tag team partners have increased during the first weeks of 2020 and last week's title shot match was another step into their heated rivalry. Valiant had a strong start of the match and was clearly in control with his powerful moves. Valiant was ready for the Patriot Missile...

image.png

But surprisingly Remo pulled Valiant's leg and then attacked him at ringside with the Lumbar Puncture. Remo put Valiant back to the ring and Rogue just needed to cover him to win the match. The crowd was furious with Remo, but not as furious as Valiant when he could get up. Rogue left the ring while Valiant was still on the ring pointing at Remo, who looked defiantly from the distance.

SHOW RATING: 80

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-17 a las 18.05.16.png

• Like 3

TEW Insider.png

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING WINS LAST BATTLE, BUT SWF SUPREME TV WINS THE JANUARY WAR

image.png

Alicia Strong def. Melody (84) in USPW American Wrestling's Main Event to beat their opponents for the second consecutive week. Rogue def. Valiant (77) to main event a good SWF Supreme TV episode overall.

Despite losing this week, SWF Supreme TV won the January war by an average of half a point.

The two biggest companies in America will collide this Saturday when SWF Nothing To Lose will go head-to-head with USPW Stars, Stripes and Slams. Will this be a decisive moment for the wrestling industry?

• Like 1

Thank you for your participation. @DexterXSR and @Toby0618 were the best this week. @Charasmatic Enigma is still commanding the leaderboard for total points, but @Toby0618 is only one point behind and the top 5 are separated by only 3 points. @DexterXSR is the leader for highest percentage.

Let me repeat that there will be a reward for the total points but there will be also a reward for the highest percentage (with a minimum participation) to make sure everyone can join the predictions contest at any point.

Predictions results for Supreme TV episode 4

@DexterXSR 5/6

@Toby0618 5/6

@Martel123 4/6

@KyTeran 3/6

@Charasmatic Enigma 3/6

@kanegan 3/6

@Wrestling Machine 3/6

@Shmoe II 2/6

Predictions leaderboard

@Charasmatic Enigma 16/27 + 1 bonus

@Toby0618 15/27 + 1 bonus

@Wrestling Machine 14/27 + 1 bonus

@Martel123 14/22 + 1 bonus

@KyTeran 13/27 + 1 bonus

@kanegan 9/17 + 1 bonus

@DexterXSR 9/11

@Shmoe II 6/11

@Dawn 4/6

@Theheel 4/5 + 1 bonus

@angeldelayette 1/5

Predictions highest percentage 

@DexterXSR 81% (2 predictions)

@Theheel 80% (1 predictions)

@Dawn 66% (1 predictions)

@Martel123 63% (4 predictions)

@Charasmatic Enigma 59% (5 predictions)

@Toby0618 55% (5 predictions)

@Shmoe II 54% (2 predictions)

@kanegan 52% (3 predictions)

@Wrestling Machine 51% (5 predictions)

@KyTeran 48% (5 predictions)

@angeldelayette 20% (1 predictions)

On 2/14/2024 at 7:49 PM, DexterXSR said:

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? I will keep saying Yes until I'm right.

On 2/16/2024 at 4:07 AM, Shmoe II said:

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes. I think the Rogue/Valiant feud in the main event will bring the numbers.

On 2/15/2024 at 8:45 PM, Wrestling Machine said:

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yep we fight back

On 2/15/2024 at 9:58 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes, that Main Event should score well.

Everyone predicted that we were winning in the TV ratings this week. Thank you for all for your trust, but this will be a tough fight and those USPW guys will do everything to beat us. We lost this time but we won in the monthly average and we will continue fighting in the first PPV head-to-head 💪

Feels like Matty or Patriot could take the pin here to give The Rat Pack some momentum heading into Nothing To Lose

The Rat Pack have some internal problems and right now they are losing momentum.

Main Event:

Rogue vs Valiant

Surprised to see this match on TV, so I'm thinking a DQ finish as Rogue attacks Valiant with a chair or something and they go again at Nothing To Lose

On 2/15/2024 at 12:39 AM, Toby0618 said:

Comments on diary / last episode: It's certainly different to see Rogue and Valiant fighting on Supreme TV, but I'll take it, those two always produce good results.

I know what you're talking about. One of the reasons I'm focusing in the ratings war so much and Eric Eisen's personality is to justify this kind of matches early on this save. As weeks past you'll find more wrestlers taking part in the Main Events, but to solve SWF's initial storylines problem I didn't find a way where I didn't have to rely heavily on my stars in the first weeks. Also I don't want to have 2vs2 matches in the Main Event of all weekly TV shows, like I feel IA USPW does too much.

Balance diary's reasoning and ratings is one of my priorities. You'll see also that Eric Eisen's motivations aren't only to beat USPW, that's all I can say for the moment.

On 2/16/2024 at 4:07 AM, Shmoe II said:

Comments on diary / last episode: Scythe is on his way, looking like a beast. Rocky should be worried.

Of course he should. I've been cooking this feud since the first episode and it was the hottest starting storyline then, so this is clearly the most anticipated match in this diary so far.

On 2/15/2024 at 8:45 PM, Wrestling Machine said:

Comments on diary / last episode: More of a question, are you enjoying this new save? Any ups or downs during these first episodes? ;) 

I'm enjoying this save because it's much more challenging than a company like LAP (my previous diary for those who don't know it) where I could do almost anything without risks. Now I have to balance everything and it's very interesting. The worst part probably is that I'm finding very difficult to continue the LAP diary at the same time (I thought that I would be able to keep posting LAP at a lower pace). I think I will find the time to do that at some point. It's difficult for me to have ideas for two diaries and much more difficult when one implies a company as big as SWF.

About these first episodes probably relying too much on big matches is my biggest concern but I think there will be an evolution during the diary. Losing weekly battles against USPW is not a concern for me. I think it's part of the nature of SWF to win or lose against USPW, but we have to be always competitive.

Edited by newbiezness

Ekuma got injured for 1 month during the last Supreme TV episode, therefore the rematch between Hawaiian Crush and Fame & Money for the World Tag Team titles was postponed.

Predictions for NOTHING TO LOSE 2020

Remo vs Valiant

Mainstream Hernandez vs ZWB

Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs Unleashed Awesomeness (Randy Unleashed, Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball)

Angry Gilmore vs The Crippler

Brandon James vs Mikey Lau

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight

Rocky Golden (c) vs Scythe

(BONUS) Will SWF Nothing To Lose beat USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams?

Remo vs Valiant

Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs Unleashed Awesomeness (Randy Unleashed, Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball)

(BONUS) Will SWF Nothing To Lose beat USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams? It's a 50/50 shot, so honestly, it will.

Comments on diary / last episode: 80% again? Man.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, newbiezness said:

Ekuma got injured for 1 month during the last Supreme TV episode, therefore the rematch between Hawaiian Crush and Fame & Money for the World Tag Team titles was postponed.

Remo vs Valiant

The Match I had trouble predicting, but I think Valiant just edges a win here.

ZWB is a future Main Event Talent, Hernandez is good but ZWB needs the win more right now.

Unleashed Awesomeness take a big step into truly establishing themselves as a force.

Crippler gets his win back and builds himself up for future matches with other top faces.

Lau avenges his loss and looks for bigger and better things.

It's Scythe's time, Golden has put in a solid reign to this point but it's time to crown a new monster.

(BONUS) Will SWF Nothing To Lose beat USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams? Yes

Comments on diary / last episode: It's been an interesting 2 month run, hopefully you can keep your momentum going and really establish SWF as a true force again.

• Like 1

Remo vs Valiant

- I'm 50\50 so flipped a coin. Valiant has more upside at this point I'd guess so, him?

Mainstream Hernandez vs ZWB

- Always liked the guy what can I say?

Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs Unleashed Awesomeness (Randy Unleashed, Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball)

- I always go with the more constant unit in these type of matches for better or worse.

Angry Gilmore vs The Crippler

- Purely sentimental pick as Gilmore was the MVP of my SWF save many moons ago.

Brandon James vs Mikey Lau

- Younger, better hair, more sweet kicks.

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight

Rocky Golden (c) vs Scythe

- I sense some kind of shennanigans; in real life parallels, the supernatural/dark characters are more often on the chase than the champ, so I'm gonna say we get some delayed gratification on the Scythe coronation. 

(BONUS) Will SWF Nothing To Lose beat USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams? I'm gonna say no but I'm rooting for the boys.

Comments on diary / last episode: Happy to see my boy Rogue pick up the win but curious as to how he goes forward from here. I'd gather the issues with Valiant aren't quite done yet, but hoping he causes some trouble for others in the meantime. A very solid go-home show!

• Like 1

Remo vs Valiant

Valiant has taken a lot of losses so far, so I feel like he needs the win here

I'm assuming ZWB will be transitioning into a feud with Randy

Same as the above, Randy setting up for a feud with ZWB

Going for The Crippler to get a win back and set up a rubber match

Same as the above

I think Scythe may need a little bit longer before he's ready to take the strap from Rocky

(BONUS) Will SWF Nothing To Lose beat USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams? Yes, Golden/Scythe is your big storyline so I'll back it to deliver

• Like 1

Remo vs Valiant

(BONUS) Will SWF Nothing To Lose beat USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams? Yes

• Like 1

Remo vs Valiant

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight: Rocky Golden (c) vs Scythe

(BONUS) Will SWF Nothing To Lose beat USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams? Yes

• Like 1

Remo vs Valiant

(BONUS) Will SWF Nothing To Lose beat USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams? No

• Like 1

SWF_NothingToLose-removebg-preview.png

NOTHING TO LOSE 2020

(Saturday, week 4, January 2020. University Stadium, Albuquerque, NM. Attendance: 39224 SELL OUT!)

Opening video package with Billy Talent's song "Nothing To Lose". This historic occasion in which SWF Nothing To Lose goes head-to-head with USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams is used to make a video where current feuds are compared with classic feuds in the history of SWF, a way to emphasize the superior tradition of SWF in the wrestling history.

The video starts with images of SWF legends like Jack Bruce and Christian Faith. We watch a recap of the rivalry between Mainstream Hernandez and ZWB. Then the segments where Unleashed Awesomeness disrespected Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys and their home crowds.

After that we focus on the triangular feud between Remo, Valiant and Rogue emphasizing the interferences, followed by a classic storyline between Rip Chord, Sam Strong and Bruce The Giant.

We see the pinfalls by Angry Gilmore and The Crippler later. The scene is cut by a classic match between Sam Keith and Enforcer Roberts.

Then Mikey Lau is getting pinned by Brandon James and Krissy Angelle kicks him while lying on the floor, followed by scenes of a match between SWF legends Alex Braun and Rico Santana where Braun kicks his opponent on the floor.

And finally we are reminded when Scythe pinned the legend Skull DeBones to retire him at Supreme Challenge 39 last year. Then we watch one of Scythe's attacks on Rocky Golden and the video ends with The Reaper pointing at the SWF World Heavyweight championship belt.

REMO vs VALIANT

image.pngvst white.pngValiant mini.png

Remo's interference provoked that Valiant lost his match vs Rogue this week. After working the crowd a little bit, Remo and Valiant went all out as they used some of their famous signature moves on each other. Remo had a slight advantage for most of the match, but Valiant was making his comeback after a spear that put the crowd on its feet.

Rogue mini.png

When Valiant was having his best moment in the match, Rogue appeared to attack him while the referee was talking to Remo. Rogue hit Valiant with the Crashing On to leave him lying on the ground. Remo fully aware of what was happening behind the referee all the time, had no mercy to hit him with the Lumbar Puncture before making the cover. Rogue returned the favor to Remo. Emma Chase discusses at the announcers table how Valiant is supposed to beat their rivals with these constant interferences.

Remo def. Valiant (76)

MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs ZWB

Mainstream Hernandez mini.pngvst white.pngZWB copia.png

After having two matches recently they are 1-1. The crowd supports ZWB during the whole match. This was clearly the best bout between these two. Mainstream Hernandez landed on ZWB with a 360º splash and ZWB replied with a suicide dive later. ZWB went on controlling his opponent until he hit him with the 450º Splash, but Hernandez somehow kicked out at 2. Still surprised ZWB didn't expect what was coming when Hernandez hit him with the Super Kick for a clean win that shocked the announcers table and the crowd. After the match, Mainstream Hernandez looks at the camera and claims that he is the most underrated wrestler in SWF.

Mainstream Hernandez def. ZWB (72)

JOEY MORGAN and THE DALLAS COWBOYS (MARSHALL DILLON & RANGER) vs UNLEASHED AWESOMENESS (RANDY UNLEASHED, JEFFERSON STARDUST and HUEY CANNONBALL)

Joey Morgan mini.pngMarshall Dillon copia.pngimage.pngvst white.pngRandy Unleashed copia.pngJefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.png

The trio of Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys were humiliated in front of their home crowds by Unleashed Awesomeness before this match. Unleashed After a great start of the match by Morgan facing Randy, Unleashed Awesomeness showed they had superior chemistry. The energy that the babyfaces put in the first minutes dropped drastically and The Awesomeness hit Marshall Dillon with the Shock And Awe, but Ranger saved his partner. Randy had no problems to dominate a weakened Dillon until he finished him with the Running Enziguri. After winning the match, Unleashed Awesomeness were booed once again while the babyfaces sent a message: "This is not over".

Unleashed Awesomeness def. Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys (70)

ANGRY GILMORE vs THE CRIPPLER

Angry Gilmore mini.pngvst white.pngThe Crippler mini.png

Gilmore had defeated The Crippler at When Hell Freezes Over and the heat between these two was already very high at this point. This was a very close match from start to finish with a good combination of technical skills and storytelling that lasted for 19 minutes. It was The Crippler who had the last laugh this time after he submitted Gilmore with the Full Nelson. Another good match between these two in a feud that just keeps getting hotter.

The Crippler  def. Angry Gilmore (75)

BRANDON JAMES (w/ Krissy Angelle) vs MIKEY LAU

image.pngw/ image.pngvst white.pngimage.png

After Brandon James defeated him and Krissy Angelle humiliated him after their previous match at When Hell Freezes Over, Mikey Lay was waiting for this opportunity to take his revenge. But "Big Money" Brandon James had a dominant start of the match full of impact powerful moves and repeatedly punishing Lau's body inside and outside the ring. But fueled by the energy of the fans in Albuquerque, "The Dragon" showed resilience to resist James' blows and when he had the chance was able to connect with a flying kick to even the match. They went back and forth for 15 minutes of wild brawl where they hit the barricades many times until Mikey Lau hit James with the Dragon Whip, but Krissy Angelle hit Lau with a low blow out of nowhere from behind the ropes. Bradon James finally got up to hit Lay with the Brandon Drop Bomb to win. What a great non-stop action match, much better than their previous one. This was the match of the night.

Brandon James def. Mikey Lau (81)

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight championship SWF_World-removebg-preview mini copia.png

ROCKY GOLDEN (c) vs SCYTHE

image.pngvst white.pngScythe mini.png

All the lights go out and Scythe makes his entrance walking slowly to the ring to The Spiritual Machine's version of "Don't Fear The Reaper". This epic entrance is a testament of Scythe's major star status in SWF, a position in the roster he has reached in the last months (80)

Rocky Golden is making his tenth defence in this match, a great mark that motivates the champion to attack The Reaper in the first minutes while he is cheered by the crowd. But after the initial energy slows down, Scythe has the advantage and dominates the match with authority with a series of hard chops and a thunderous powerslam. The champion is in big trouble when Scythe goes for the Underworld Spike, but Rocky kicks out at 2.

Later the champion is able to get more offense but Scythe is still commanding the match and hits Rocky with a couple more powerslams. Scythe is ready to use the Choke Slam to finish Rocky, but surprisingly the champion is able to avoid the finisher and connect with the Rocky Road! Rocky covers Scythe, the referee starts counting, Scythe tries to kick out but Rocky uses the ropes for leverage! The referee counts to 3!  Scythe was in shock after losing in a match where he had a unique opportunity to win the title. In 18 minutes Rocky Golden made his tenth defence with a controversial finish but undoubtedly pragmatic and probably necessary to defeat Scythe and to remain the SWF World Heavyweight champion.

Rocky Golden def. Scythe (80)

SHOW RATING: 83

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-15 a las 20.06.05.png

• Like 5

TEW Insider.png

USPW STARS, STRIPES AND SLAMS WAS THE WINNER

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-20 a las 6.19.41.png

The historic day where SWF decided that Nothing To Lose would go head-to-head with USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams didn't deliver the result they were looking for.

Rich Money def. Nicky Champion to retain the USPW World title (90), while Rocky Golden def. Scythe to retain the SWF World Heavyweight title (80). The difference between the two events was lower thanks to the overall performance. Brandon James def. Mikey Lau (81) was the Match Of The Night at SWF Nothing To Lose. Also Mikey Lau's entrance (85) got the biggest pop of the night.

One day later, TCW Malice In Wonderland was also a fantastic show. Aaron Andrews def. Jay Chord in a Strap match to retain the TCW World Heavyweight title (88) in the Main Event.

According to our sources, SWF booker Eric Eisen was actually more relaxed than he was in the first episodes of Supreme TV of the year and cheered the roster after the event saying they had "two great events in January and we won the monthly TV ratings war", adding that they have been "the best company in January overall" and promising "we will try to beat USPW again next month. SWF Awesome Impact will go head-to-head with USPW Red, White And Blue!". Roster's morale remains high and they applauded Eric Eisen after his speech amid "SWF! SWF!" chants.

• Like 2

Thank you all for your high participation, we had a record of 9 predictions for Nothing To Lose. @KyTeran got the best result this week. @Charasmatic Enigma still leads the leaderboard for total points, but @KyTeran@Wrestling Machine and @Martel123 are only 1 point behind, while @Toby0618 is 2 points behind. @Theheel is the leader for highest percentage followed by @DexterXSR and @Dawn.

Let me say again that there will be a reward for the total points but there will be also a reward for the highest percentage (with a minimum participation) to make sure everyone can join the predictions contest at any point.

Predictions results for Nothing To Lose

@KyTeran 5/6

@Wrestling Machine 4/6

@Dawn 4/6

@Shmoe II  3/6 + 1 bonus

@Martel123 3/6 + 1 bonus

@DexterXSR 3/6

@kanegan 3/6

@Charasmatic Enigma 3/6

@Toby0618 2/6

Predictions leaderboard

@Charasmatic Enigma 19/33 + 1 bonus
@KyTeran 18/33 + 1 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 18/33 + 1 bonus
@Martel123 17/28 + 2 bonus
@Toby0618 17/33 + 1 bonus
@kanegan 12/23 + 1 bonus
@DexterXSR 12/17
@Shmoe II 9/17 + 1 bonus
@Dawn 8/12
@Theheel 4/5 + 1 bonus
@angeldelayette 1/5

Predictions highest percentage 

@Theheel 80% (1 predictions)
@DexterXSR 70% (3 predictions)
@Dawn 66% (2 predictions)
@Martel123 60% (5 predictions)
@Charasmatic Enigma 57% (6 predictions)
@Wrestling Machine 54% (6 predictions)
@KyTeran 54% (6 predictions)
@Shmoe II 52% (3 predictions)
@kanegan 52% (4 predictions)
@Toby0618 51% (6 predictions)
@angeldelayette 20% (1 predictions)

On 2/18/2024 at 5:17 AM, Toby0618 said:

Remo vs Valiant

The Match I had trouble predicting, but I think Valiant just edges a win here.

On 2/18/2024 at 5:59 AM, Shmoe II said:

Remo vs Valiant

- I'm 50\50 so flipped a coin. Valiant has more upside at this point I'd guess so, him?

On 2/18/2024 at 7:47 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Remo vs Valiant

Valiant has taken a lot of losses so far, so I feel like he needs the win here

Many of you predicted a win for Valiant, but he's outnumbered in this triangular feud. We'll see what happens in the next weeks.

Mainstream Hernandez vs ZWB

ZWB is a future Main Event Talent, Hernandez is good but ZWB needs the win more right now.

Mainstream Hernandez vs ZWB

- Always liked the guy what can I say?

@Shmoe II new adventures are coming for Mainstream Hernandez. ZWB is great by the way.

Crippler gets his win back and builds himself up for future matches with other top faces.

- Purely sentimental pick as Gilmore was the MVP of my SWF save many moons ago.

Going for The Crippler to get a win back and set up a rubber match

Pretty much it's what @Charasmatic Enigma said. This is a feud I wanted to take to a third match.

Lau avenges his loss and looks for bigger and better things.

Brandon James vs Mikey Lau

- Younger, better hair, more sweet kicks.

Same as the above

Has Brandon James a 90's style hair? True. Is Mikey Lau younger? True. Would he win a popularity contest? Absolutely not. But don't sleep on Brandon James, he's a former World Heavyweight champion  and also he's got the superbad and superhot Krissy Angelle by his side.

It's Scythe's time, Golden has put in a solid reign to this point but it's time to crown a new monster.

Rocky Golden (c) vs Scythe

- I sense some kind of shennanigans; in real life parallels, the supernatural/dark characters are more often on the chase than the champ, so I'm gonna say we get some delayed gratification on the Scythe coronation. 

I think Scythe may need a little bit longer before he's ready to take the strap from Rocky

Scythe took Rocky to the limit. Scythe is only 28 years old. The initial storyline said that "For Scythe, working a main event program this early in his career is an amazing opportunity". At the last season finale The Supreme Challenge 39 canon TEW tells us that Scythe retired Skull DeBones, so I'd say Scythe has been pushed for many months now and as you can see in the initial roster recap (2nd post in page 1) he's already a star. I chose not to give him the title because I have other plans and I felt it wasn't a necessity for him it as Scythe's  popularity is still growing steadily.

Comments on diary / last episode: Happy to see my boy Rogue pick up the win but curious as to how he goes forward from here. I'd gather the issues with Valiant aren't quite done yet, but hoping he causes some trouble for others in the meantime. A very solid go-home show!

@Shmoe II the triangular storyline continues. Your boy has a wild ride ahead. Thank you for your good comment on the go-home show!

Comments on diary / last episode: It's been an interesting 2 month run, hopefully you can keep your momentum going and really establish SWF as a true force again.

@Toby0618 Just one month really, there were 2 events in January. Nothing To Lose couldn't defeat Stars, Stripes And Slams but Eric Eisen doesn't give up and he will try again next month!

Edited by newbiezness

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 5

James Prudence vs Rocky Golden

SWF North American Title Shot Match

Lenny Brown vs Primus Allen

3vs4 Handicap Match

High Flyin Hawaiian and Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs The Rat Pack (Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Monty Trescarde and Paul Huntingdon)

Mikey Lau vs Charger Siaki

Main Event:

Rogue vs Scythe

(BONUS) Which match will have the highest rating?

Comments on diary / last event:

James Prudence vs. Rocky Golden

- He's the champ baby

SWF North American Championship Title Shot Match

Lenny Brown vs. Primus Allen

- The champ is a heel right? So I guess I'm going for who I (think) is the face in this one.

3vs4 Handicap Match

High Flyin Hawaiian and Faith & Old Glory vs. The Rat Pack

- Numbers game.

Mikey Lau vs. Charger Siaki

- Mikey just picked up a very big win on PPV - while I could see some interference in retaliation, I would like to see that momentum continued. Can always get a post-win beatdown after all!

Rogue vs. Scythe

- Scythe is on fire but just lost the PPV main event, I'm a Rogue guy but I think his role in Valiant losing his match may cost him here. Valiant is too dyed in the wool good guy, and maybe him engaging in Rogue-ish behaviours is just what the scoundrel is after in the long run ...but Scythe may just be able to crush him clean, of course!

(BONUS) Which match will have the highest rating? I think Mikey Lau vs. Charger Siaki could be a sleeper. Seems like Mikey is cooking at the moment.

Comments on diary/last event: A really fun PPV, but I do have a question: only the World Title was on the line, but none of the other belts made it to the show - didn't affect the quality and I know that story will come first, but I suppose I'm just curious as to your thought process with leaving other title bouts off the show. 

• Like 1

James Prudence vs Rocky Golden

SWF North American Title Shot Match

Lenny Brown vs Primus Allen

While it should be Lenny, I'm a big mark for Primus. And think he can easily dominate and win here. 

3vs4 Handicap Match

High Flyin Hawaiian and Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs The Rat Pack (Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Monty Trescarde and Paul Huntingdon)

Losing the teams most popular member isn't the best, so the Rat Pack get another one over. 

Mikey Lau vs Charger Siaki

Main Event:

Rogue vs Scythe

(BONUS) Which match will have the highest rating?

Probably Prudence vs Golden. Heel vs heel main event won't work as well, Lau is great but not as great at Golden in carrying talent. 

Comments on diary / last event:

• Like 1