SWF: Supreme World Challenge (CVerse 2020)

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 11

American Machine & Joey Morgan vs Atom Smasher & Brandon James

It feels like American Machine is here to eat the pin

Bear Bekowski vs Robbie Retro

Retro has put in some good performances so far in the diary

Demolition (Avalanche & Primus Allen) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

I like the Dallas Cowboys, but Allen is a future top guy

Des Davids vs Steven Parker

Building some momentum before he faces Gilmour

Main Event:

Remo vs Rogue

The number one contender, and one of your biggest stars

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

I'm going to back Remo to drag Rogue to a strong rating and say Yes

Comments on diary / last event:

• Like 1

American Machine & Joey Morgan vs Atom Smasher & Brandon James

Demolition (Avalanche & Primus Allen) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Des Davids vs Steven Parker

Main Event:

Remo vs Rogue

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No

• Like 1

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 11

Atom Smasher & Brandon James

Bear Bekowski 

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Des Davids

Remo

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? yes

• Like 1

SWF1-removebg-preview.png

SUPREME TV EPISODE 11

(Tuesday, week 3, March 2020. Municipal Auditorium, Kansas City, MO. Attendance: 8958)

American Machine copia.pngJoey Morgan mini.pngvst white.pngimage.pngimage.png w/image.png

American Machine &  Joey Morgan def. Atom Smasher & Brandon James  (82)

Great match to open the last Supreme TV episode before the beginning of the new broadcasting deal with NETSTREAM. Atom Smasher beat Joey Morgan last week and they are the legal men to open the match. Morgan crashes on James with a high knee and Smasher slowly recovers the advantage until he delivers a bionic elbow, but Morgan kicks out at 1. With American Machine and Brandon James got tagged in and this time is James who clearly dominates his opponent. James applies the Big Money Move but Morgan was ready to help American Machine. Atom Smasher got tagged in and quickly hit American Machine with the Radiation Blast, but again Joey Morgan was there to save his partner. Morgan got tagged in to face Smasher again. 15 minutes into the match and Smasher goes for the Radiation Blast, but Morgan avoids the finisher and then connects a rebound attack with the Empire Spiral! 1, 2, 3! What an impressive performance by Joey Morgan to give the victory to his team. Kansas City's crowd is on its feet to salute Joey Morgan and American Machine!

image.png     James Prudence copia.png     Eric Eisen mini.png

ANGLE: Ana Garcia interviews "Platinum" James Prudence, who brags about his last victory vs Mikey Lau. SWF booker Eric Eisen interrupts the interview to make an announcement: there will be a rematch between James Prudence and Mikey Lau at The World Is Watching this Saturday. Prudence is caught by surprise and is left speechless (67)

Robbie Retro def. Bear Bekowski (59)

This was a mediocre bout where the crowd sided with The Disco Stud. Bekowski dominated most of the time with his aggressive style. The Disco Stud had to resist the Bear Hug for half a minute, an opportunity for the crowd to show their support. Later Retro showed some dance moves getting Bekowski distracted enough to surprise him with a roll-up.

image.png     Des Davids mini.png

ANGLE: Ana Garcia is with the SWF North American champion Des Davids. Garcia tells Des Davids that it's been confirmed that he will defend his title vs former 3-time North American champion Angry Gilmore at The World Is Watching. Davids responds "I'll probe that I'm the greatest North American champion of all time". Then Garcia asks him about tonight's match where he will face Steven Parker. Davids says that "it'll be like a warm-up for me" (73)

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) def. Demolition (Avalanche & Primus Allen) (60)

At the announcers table Duane Fry informs that this match should have been between The Dallas Cowboys and The Domination, but Chill suffered a minor injury and Demolition's manager Kristen Pearce chose that his mate Primus Allen would replace him instead of postponing the match. Duane Fry also says that The Dallas Cowboys will face the SWF World Tag Team champions Hawaiian Crush at The World Is Watching, so this will be like a final test for them. This is a very open match from the beginning that changes completely when Avalanche injures Ranger with a botched move. Primus Allen had a good performance but the match had to be finished earlier than expected due to Ranger's injury. Marshall Dillon hit Avalanche with the Crackdown. After the match there was a lot of heat between Dillon and Demolition.

image.png

ANGLE: SWF World Heavyweight champion Rocky Golden is in the the ring to hype his next title defence vs Remo at The World Is Watching. "This Saturday I know the world will be watching on NETSTREAM my 11th title defence against Remo. I'm only one month away from celebrating one year as a champion. I know really well what my opponent is capable of, but my motivation is to make this reign something really special that will be remembered for the ages and to make it happen I have to face the best of the very best" (85)

Des Davids def. Steven Parker (73)

SWF North American champion gets the biggest pop of the night when he makes his entrance. Davids is as hot as it gets and makes an impressive start of the match with his powerful moves that end in a military press that sends Parker out of the ring. Parker somehow regroups and tries to avoid too much contact, with occasional aerial strikes that slow down Des Davids a little bit. Parker had his best moment of the match when he pinned Davids after a flog splash, but the North American champion kicked out at 2. Parker's pin attempt got the crowd in Kansas City even hotter. Davids reacts with authority to connect with the Touch Down on Steven Parker. After 15 minutes, Davids wins the match.

Main Event:

image.pngvst white.pngRogue mini.png

Remo def. Rogue (75)

Rocky Golden's next challenger Remo faces the man who cost him the victory last month at Awesome Impact when Rogue turned face to attack Remo, giving Valiant the opportunity to win the match. The start of the match is very even with both wrestlers exchanging blows in the middle of the ring. Remo's fans known as the Destruction Sector heat up the fight with their chants, but they are a minority, most of the fans support Rogue in Kansas City. Remo slowly gains the advantage and makes the first pin attempt after a series of german suplexes, but Rogue kicks out at 2.

Fueled by the energy of the fans, Rogue makes his comeback and finally puts Remo in a difficult situation with a guillotine pin attempt, but Remo kicks out at 2. But it was a mirage, Remo took over to try to finish Rogue with a suplex pin attempt, Rogue kicked out at 2 and the Remo hit him with The Destroyer to win the match. The crowd booed Remo, with the exception of the Destruction Sector to whom he dedicated the victory. The announcers table points out that Rocky Golden and Remo have not lost a singles match in a long time but only one of them will leave The World Is Watching as the SWF World Heavyweight champion this Saturday on NETSTREAM.

SHOW RATING: 81

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-19 a las 13.51.51.png

• Like 1

TEW Insider.png

SUPREME TV WINS WEEKLY BATTLE TO TIE THE WAR OF MONTHLY RATINGS

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-19 a las 15.02.34.png

Remo def. Rogue (75) in the Main Event of Supreme TV, while Wolf Hawkins def. Flying Jimmy Foxx (80) in TCW Presents Total Wrestling. With just one week remaining, TCW and SWF are tied in the monthly ratings average.

Alicia Strong def. Melody (84) in the Main Event of USPW American Wrestling episode, not good enough to beat SWF.

SWF booker Eric Eisen was extraordinary happy about this week's result. This Saturday SWF will hold The World Is Watching in Cleveland, an special occasion where an event will be aired free on NETSTREAM to kick off the new broadcasting deal for Supreme TV.

• Like 1

Thank you for your participation and feedback. Congratulations to @Wrestling Machine@Charasmatic Enigma and @StanMiguel who had the best scores in the last round. @Charasmatic Enigma is the leader for total points with @KyTeran three points behind and @Wrestling Machine four points behind. @Shmoe II leads the highest percentage ranking if we only consider those who have enough participation to qualify at this point, while@DAVEFAN95 is quickly establishing himself as a contender in this ranking.

Let me remind you that there will be a reward for the total points but there will be also a reward for the highest percentage (with a minimum participation) to make sure everyone can join the predictions contest at any point.

Predictions results for Supreme TV episode 11

@Wrestling Machine 4/5
@Charasmatic Enigma 3/5 + 1 bonus
@StanMiguel 3/5 + 1 bonus
@DAVEFAN95 2/5
@KyTeran 2/5
@kanegan 2/5

Predictions leaderboard

@Charasmatic Enigma 50/76 + 5 bonus
@KyTeran 49/76 + 3 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 48/76 + 3 bonus
@Martel123 41/66 + 3 bonus
@Shmoe II 39/55 + 1 bonus
@kanegan 35/61 + 2 bonus
@StanMiguel 20/38 + 3 bonus
@Toby0618 17/33 + 1 bonus
@Dawn 16/23
@DexterXSR 15/22
@DAVEFAN95 11/16
@angeldelayette 4/10 + 1 bonus
@The Lloyd 4/5
@Theheel 4/5 + 1 bonus

Predictions highest percentage 

@The Lloyd 80% (1 predictions)
@Theheel 80% (1 predictions)
@Shmoe II 70% (9 predictions)
@Dawn 69% (4 predictions)
@DexterXSR 68% (4 predictions)
@DAVEFAN95 68% (3 predictions)
@Charasmatic Enigma 65% (13 predictions)
@KyTeran 64% (13 predictions)
@Wrestling Machine 63% (13 predictions)
@Martel123 62% (11 predictions)
@kanegan 57% (10 predictions)
@StanMiguel 52% (6 predictions)
@Toby0618 51% (6 predictions)
@angeldelayette 40% (2 predictions)

On 3/15/2024 at 10:15 AM, DAVEFAN95 said:

Bear Bekowski

I like Retro but his gimmick is set up to lose in SWF. Bear can get a bit more over by beating him. 

On 3/15/2024 at 3:28 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Retro has put in some good performances so far in the diary

Yeah, I thought Retro might deserved a win after some better than expected performances but I had mixed feelings after giving Retro the victory in this match because I was hoping for a better rating to be honest.

Demolition

This is hard. I like Allen, I also like Marshall Dillon. Avalanche and Ranger... meh. I'll go with the future mega star in Allen

I like the Dallas Cowboys, but Allen is a future top guy

I had this match booked weeks ago... Chill got injured... Ranger got injured during the match. So many things didn't go as expected. Well I hope I'll be able to build something from this at least.

Remo

No.1 Contender. Shouldn't lose here unless you plan a three way but I think face Rogue might be more useful in battling some of the up and coming heels as Golden/Remo is more intriguing to me than a 3 way. 

Remo vs Rogue

The number one contender, and one of your biggest stars

Both of you nailed it. There was some heat between them but in the end in my mind I had only one possible result before Remo faced Rocky. If I hadn't turned Rogue face maybe I would have considered the three way @DAVEFAN95. I hope you'll all enjoy this matchup.

I liked the main event a lot. Plenty of intrigue. I wonder how Davids performed. Am surprised Valiant took the pin though. I get they've been feuding but Davids could've taken the pin. 

Thank you @DAVEFAN95. It was also one of my favorite matches in this diary so far. Davids got 71 in that match, while Remo 79, Brandon James 76 and Valiant 69. My first decision was that Davids would eat the pin but I changed my mind because Davids has an important title defence at The World Is Watching vs Angry Gilmore and even if it was Remo who pinned him, Gilmore is a 3-time North American champion. Davids is on a winning streak and I didn't want him to look bad before the event.

• Like 1

swf the world is watching poster.png

Ranger got injured for 1 week during the last Supreme TV episode, therefore the title match between Hawaiian Crush and The Dallas Cowboys for the World Tag Team titles was postponed.

Predictions for THE WORLD IS WATCHING 2020

20-Man Battle Royal to crown the first NETSTREAM Intercontinental champion

James Prudence vs Mikey Lau

Atom Smasher vs Joey Morgan

SWF North American

Des Davids (c) vs Angry Gilmore

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight

Rocky Golden (c) vs Remo

(BONUS 1) Who will win the NETSTREAM Intercontinental Battle Royal? (5 points)

(BONUS 2) Who will be the runner-up? (3 points)

(BONUS 3) Who will have the most eliminations? (2 points)

Comments on diary / last episode:

SWF North American: Des Davids (c) vs Angry Gilmore

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight: Rocky Golden (c) vs Remo

(BONUS 1) Who will win the NETSTREAM Intercontinental Battle Royal? Spencer Spade (5 points)

(BONUS 2) Who will be the runner-up? Valiant (3 points)

(BONUS 3) Who will have the most eliminations? Scythe (2 points)

Edited by Wrestling Machine
  • Like 1

SWF North American

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight

Rocky Golden (c) vs Remo

(BONUS 1) Who will win the NETSTREAM Intercontinental Battle Royal? (5 points) Spencer Spade

(BONUS 2) Who will be the runner-up? (3 points) Robbie Retro

(BONUS 3) Who will have the most eliminations? (2 points) Primus Allen

• Like 1

I dislike "network" title in general but I do like battle royales so, let's see what that brings us. 

Mikey Lau

I don't like Lau as a mega star in SWF. He's just not someone I deem worthy. His in ring work is good but his ent skills are meh. That being said, he'll stil win here. 

Atom Smasher

Morgan is done and we need a Smasher/Scythe spoopy feud

Des Davids

Deserves more than the US title but he'll keep it anyway

Rocky Golden

I do lke Remo as SWF chamo but I don't think that happens unless you plan on building a secondary face to win the belt at Supreme Challenge

Yeah Spade is a good pick for the Netstream belt

American Machine for runner up, could go on quite a tear if he does. 

Primus Allen for most eliminations, seems destined to dominate. 

• Like 1

A lot of history between these two on the west coast, but Mikey Lau is younger and more popular

Atom Smasher is on a hot streak that needs to be capatalised on

SWF North American

Risky pick, but this could be a good opportunity to move the title away from Davids and start his push to the Main Event

Rocky Golden (c) vs Remo

Remo could be the man to dethrone Rocky, but I think Rocky will hold at least until Supreme Challenge

Spencer Spade

Primus Allen

Primus Allen

Comments on diary / last episode:

• Like 1

Mikey Lau

Atom Smasher

SWF North American

Des Davids (c)

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight

Rocky Golden (c)

Rogue

Angry Gilmore

Bear Bekowski 

• Like 1

James Prudence vs Mikey Lau

- Mikey is a potential future World Champion, or at least in the mix for the belt and huge feuds.

Atom Smasher vs Joey Morgan

- I was surprised by Morgan's win last month, but this month I think he gets atom smash'd.

SWF North American: Des Davids (c) vs Angry Gilmore

- You know I follow my heart when it comes to Angry, whether it's logical or not.

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight: Rocky Golden (c) vs Remo

- when Rocky loses I think it's going to be to absolutely make somebody who is coming up. Remo is never a bad choice, Rocky is too hot right now.

(BONUS 1) Who will win the NETSTREAM Intercontinental Battle Royal? Randy Unleashed (5 points)

(BONUS 2) Who will be the runner-up? Rogue (3 points)

(BONUS 3) Who will have the most eliminations? Spencer Spade (2 points)

Edited by Shmoe II
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

image.png

THE WORLD IS WATCHING 2020

(Saturday, week 3, March 2020. Progressive Field, Cleveland, OH. Attendance: 35225 SELL OUT!)

Opening video package for The World Is Watching, an special occasion where a monthly SWF event goes free on NETSTREAM to kick off the new broadcasting deal for Supreme TV. It starts with Eric Eisen announcing that the new NETSTREAM Intercontinental title will be on the line in a Battle Royal match.

Then we see a short recap of the feud between James Prudence and Mikey Lau. Later we watch Joey Morgan getting pinned by Atom Smasher and then Atom Smasher getting pinned by Joey Morgan. After that, part of the segment where Angry Gilmore and the SWF North American champion Des Davids were with Ana Garcia.

The video ends with a spectacular image where we see the SWF World Heavyweight champion Rocky Golden holding the belt, then we realize he is inside a world globe like the one in The World Is Watching's flyer and finally we see Remo's face above the world globe as a metaphor of the threat he represents.

25-Man Battle Royal to crown the first NETSTREAM Intercontinental champion image.png

At the announcers table, Duane Fry informs that it will be a 25-Man (and not a 20-Man) Battle Royal due to last time additions. The announcement surprises the rest of the table but Emma Chase breaks down the participants and insists that her favorite to win the NETSTREAM Intercontinental title is Scythe. Duane Fry highlights the importance of the new belt saying that it'll add something new to fight for in Supreme TV episodes.

Nicky Gilbert copia.png

Then they talk about a new face in SWF, the aussie prodigy Nicky Gilbert will make his debut in SWF. Emma Chase dismisses Nicky Gilbert's chances and considers that he will probably become the first elimination.

image.png

Another new addition to the SWF roster takes the conversation later. "Mighty Fine" Darryl Devine will debut in this match too!

There are already 24 wrestlers on the ring waiting for the match to start but there's still someone missing...

image.png

Eminem's song "Like Toy Soldiers" plays and One Man Army makes his entrance. What a big surprise!

Avalanche Demolition copia.pngvst white.pngimage.pngvst white.pngimage.pngvst white.pngH preview copia.pngvst white.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.png

Jefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngvst white.pngimage.pngvst white.pngJungle Lord copia.pngvst white.pngimage.pngvst white.pngLenny Brown mini.png

Mainstream Hernandez mini.pngvst white.pngimage.pngvst white.pngimage.pngvst white.pngNicky Gilbert copia.pngvst white.pngimage.png

image.pngvst white.pngPrimus Allen Demolition copia.pngvst white.pngRandy Unleashed copia.pngvst white.pngRobbie Retro copia.pngvst white.pngRockin Ryan Turner copia.png

Scythe mini.pngvst white.pngStan Manna copia.pngvst white.pngSteven Parker copia.pngvst white.pngThe Crippler mini.pngvst white.pngZWB copia.png

AVALANCHE vs BEAR BEKOWSKI vs DARRYL DEVINE vs HOLLYWOOD BRET STARR vs HUEY CANNONBALL vs

vs JEFFERSON STARDUST vs JOHN GREED vs JUNGLE LORD vs JUSTIN SENSITIVE vs LENNY BROWN vs

vs MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs MASKED PATRIOT vs MATTY FAITH vs NICKY GILBERT vs OLIVER KOBB vs

vs ONE MAN ARMY vs PRIMUS ALLEN vs RANDY UNLEASHED vs ROBBIE RETRO vs ROCKIN' RYAN TURNER vs

vs SCYTHE vs STAN MANNA vs STEVEN PARKER vs THE CRIPPLER vs ZWB

The battle starts and Primus Allen gets the honor of the first elimination when he takes out The Rock City Stars' Stan Manna.

From the beginning something strange draws the attention of the announcers table: Mainstream Hernandez, Justin Sensitive and Lenny Brown collaborate to eliminate Oliver Kobb, apparently following the instructions of Hollywood Bret Starr. This will be the first of a number of eliminations following the same pattern, while the announcers table discusses what kind of alliance is this.

ZWB makes the third elimination when he sends Demolition's Avalanche out of the ring. This will be just the beginning for ZWB, who impresses the crowd with an outstanding performance full of great aerial spots.

Scythe eliminates Robbie Retro. It will be the first of many eliminations by The Reaper. Scythe is the man that clearly no other wrestler wants to come across in this match.

The strange alliance that apparently follows Hollywood Bret Starr's orders eliminates Bear Bekowski and that makes their fourth elimination in this Battle Royal match.

The aussie prodigy Nicky Gilbert eliminates John Greed. Great debut for him in this match that will end when Scythe takes him out. But Nicky Gilbert finishes with the #10 elimination and Emma Chase has no option but to admit that Gilbert made a much better debut than she expected.

Jungle Lord eliminates Unleashed Awesomeness' Huey Cannonball and right after his elimination the rest of the faction (Randy Unleashed and Huey's tag team partner Jefferson Stardust) combines to eliminate Jungle Lord. The heat between Lord and Unleashed Awesomeness continues after his elimination and it seems that it won't be the last time we hear about this argument.

ZWB and One Man Army work together to eliminate Primus Allen. The member of Demolition was one of the favorites to win this Battle Royal. Primus Allen finishes his participation with the #16 elimination while he was only able to eliminate Stan Manna (the first overall elimination).

"Mighty Fine" Darryl Devine completes a good debut in SWF being the #17 elimination when Scythe makes his 7th elimination. Devine wasn't able to eliminate anyone though. Scythe also eliminated the rest of Unleashes Awesomeness (Randy Unleashed and Jefferson Stardust).

One Man Army's debut in SWF also finishes when Scythe eliminates him with the #20 overall elimination. Great debut for One Man Army, who got to eliminate Primus Allen and Lenny Brown in this match.

Only 5 wrestlers remain on the ring: Scythe, ZWB, The Crippler, Mainstream Hernandez and Hollywood Bret Starr. The Crippler has been very silent so far, defending himself and has no eliminations so far. Scythe is imposing terror on his rivals. ZWB has become the fan favorite at this point. Mainstream Hernandez is the only ally that Hollywood Bret Starr still has in this match after Scythe eliminated Justin Sensitive and One Man Army eliminated Lenny Brown.

ZWB put the crowd on its feet when he sent The Crippler out of the ring with an incredible flying kick. Immediately Bret Starr and Hernandez looked at ZWB, but Zimmy pointed at Scythe with the only hope that they'd find him useful to eliminate The Reaper. And they did. ZWB, Hernandez and Bret Starr worked together to push Scythe over the third rope. Scythe finished his participation with 7 eliminations, the most eliminations in this match.

Hollywood Bret Starr and Mainstream Hernandez had the advantage in numbers and also won 2 out of 3 matches in his feud with ZWB at the beginning of this year. But Zimmy got the support of the fans in Cleveland and was successful to divide his opponents until he eliminated Mainstream Hernandez with a flying kick. ZWB finally took his revenge against Hernandez! But Hernandez wasn't happy and tried to pull ZWB's arm from the outside. ZWB finally got rid of Hernandez, but Bret Starr used the distraction to attack Zimmy from behind with a low blow. Bret Starr got booed loudly by the crowd but easily eliminated ZWB.

image.png

Hollywood Bret Starr is joined by his allies in this match Mainstream Hernandez, Lenny Brown and Justin Sensitive on the ring. The referee gives Bret Starr the NETSTREAM Intercontinental belt while the crowd chants "ZWB! ZWB!".

Hollywood Bret Starr wins the NETSTREAM Intercontinental Battle Royal  (72)

Lenny Brown mini.png

Lenny Brown turned heel in this match and it was a complete success.

JAMES PRUDENCE vs MIKEY LAU

James Prudence copia.pngvst white.pngimage.png

"Platinum" James Prudence and Mikey Lau have met 2 times this year and are 1-1 before this match that was going to be all about storytelling. Mikey Lau's entrance got the biggest pop of the night, but Platinum had a strong start of the match and built on that deploying all of his dirty tricks to maintain the advantage: eye pokes, low blows and using ropes for leverage included. But Lau survived the dirty pin attempt and the match reached the 10 minutes mark.

Platinum removes a top turnbuckle to punish Lau against the corner but his luck changes when his opponent avoids being cornered by Platinum and delivers an astonishing martial arts kick that sends Prudence against the removed turnbuckle's post. Lau covered Prudence but he kicked out at 2 to stay in the match. Lau keeps pushing hard and, with 15 minutes on the clock, Lau connects with the Dragon Whip on Prudence to win the match.

Mikey Lau def. James Prudence (72)

ATOM SMASHER vs JOEY MORGAN

image.pngvst white.pngJoey Morgan mini.png

First Atom Smasher defeated Joey Morgan, but this week Morgan and American Machine beat Smasher and Brandon James in a great 2vs2 match. This is a very anticipated match, in fact it's in The World Is Watching's flyer alongside Rocky vs Remo and Davids vs Gilmore. Cleveland's fans unsurprisingly support Joey Morgan in this match and with that energy Morgan gets the early advantage, but it soon becomes a wild brawl in the crowd. They got so focus on damaging each other than they were very close to a double count out.

Back on the ring, Smasher was dominating the match at this point. Smasher connected on Morgan with the Radioactive Chair and a Plutonium Backstabber, then pinned Morgan but he kicked out at 2. Next in line Smasher had his finisher ready, the Radiation Blast. The announcers table said it was over, but somehow Morgan kicked out at 2 again! The crowd went crazy chanting "Joey! Joey! Joey!" and Smasher was out of his mind, it was the perfect opportunity for the fiery babyface for a rebound attack and the Empire Spiral! 1, 2, 3! Absolutely incredible win for Morgan, who has pinned two times Smasher in a week! It's the first loss for Atom Smasher in a singles match in 2020.

Joey Morgan def. Atom Smasher (75)

Joey Morgan mini.png     image.pngKrissy Angelle copia.png

ANGLE: Joey Morgan was still inside the ring celebrating with the fans when Brandon James and his superhot manager Krissy Angelle made their entrance. James teamed up with Smasher in the 2vs2 match that Morgan's tag team won in the last Supreme TV episode and apparently wasn't very happy about the loss. Following Krissy's instructions Brandon James mercilessly attacked a tired Joey Morgan and left him beaten on the ground with a Brandon Bomb Drop. The crowd booed Brandon James and Krissy Angelle during the whole segment (75)

SWF North American championship SWF_NA-removebg-preview mini.png

DES DAVIDS (c) vs ANGRY GILMORE

Des Davids mini.pngvst white.pngAngry Gilmore mini.png

Des Davids makes his fifth title defence in this match against the 3-time former North American champion Angry Gilmore, who will become the first 4-time North American champion if he dethrones Davids. The storytelling is the key in this match. They exchange blows in the middle of the ring to begin the match. Then they stop a little bit and there's a lot of trash talking. Both of them make a great job differentiating their personalities, Davids as an arrogant heel on a hot streak that believes he is the best North American champion ever and Gilmore almost a legend at this point of his career with an opportunity to leave another mark in the history of SWF.

Davids is the first to attempt the pin after a Head Punt, but Gilmore kicks out at 2. Later Gilmore tries to submit the champion with a Crossface. The champion is in problems but finally it ends in a rope break. Davids counterattacks a couple of minutes later with the Quaterback Sack, but at 2.999 Gilmore is able to survive the pin attempt and the crowd goes crazy!

They are fatigued at this points, but Gilmore's desire and the energy of the fans are stronger. Gilmore puts the crowd on its feet with a Canadian Destroyer from the top turnbuckle. An impressive effort from the Canadian veteran, but the champion kicks out at 2! 18 minutes into the match and Angry Gilmore and the fans are in complete disbelief. Davids tackles Gilmore with renewed energy and then finishes him with the Touch Down. Match Of The Night and clearly the best title defence in this reign so far.

Des Davids def. Angry Gilmore (81)

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight championship SWF_World-removebg-preview mini copia.png

ROCKY GOLDEN (c) vs REMO

image.pngvst white.pngimage.png

Remo makes his entrance to Limp Bizkit's "Break Stuff". The Destruction Sector, the section where Remo's fans congregate in the arena goes absolutely crazy during the entrance. Remo stops in front of them to contemplate the madness and nod before heading to the ring  (83)

The crowd is as hot as it gets to start the match. "Rocky! Rocky!" chants invade the Progressive Field in Cleveland. Both wrestlers study their options and show a little bit of footwork before any contact, with Rocky throwing some punches to the air for the fans' delight. Finally they break the ice and they try to impress from the start with a physical contest full of powerful moves. Rocky hits Remo with a Golden Hook and Remo replies with a jumping cutter. Then the champion sends Remo out of the ring with a superpush and at the ringside Remo crashes on Rocky with a running powerslam against the barricade. They are trying to pull a classic, a rare mix of great moves and in-ring psychology, will they deliver?

15 minute mark, Rocky goes for The Rack, the crowd puts on its feet but Remo gets rid of Rocky with an elbow blow. They are both fatigued, but Rocky seems to be suffering the most in this very demanding match. Remo weakens the champion a little further with a spear, but still not good enough for the 3-count. Another impressive spear by the challenger and Rocky crashes against the corner. Rocky has pain in his ribs and the crowd cheers him even more but Remo strikes again... jumping cutter! Rocky somehow kicks out at 2. "What a champion he is" says Duane Fry at the announcers table.

17 minutes into the match, Rocky is in big trouble and Remo is fatigued but seems to have a little bit more left in the tank. They are moving much slower at this point. Rocky attempts an irish whip but they crash in the middle of the ring and have no energy to get up. Finally Remo gets up earlier and hits Rocky with the Lumbar Puncture. 1... 2... "Rocky kicks out, Rocky kicks out!" yells Duane Fry.

19 minute mark, the match has been too slow for too many minutes at this point and even the drama doesn't justify to take it much longer. Remo is ready for The Destroyer... 1... 2... 3!!! "NEW WORLD CHAMPION!, NEW WORLD CHAMPION!" yells Duane Fry.

Remo def. Rocky Golden (76)

image.png

A graphic shows that Remo's victory puts him right behind Jack Bruce as the wrestler with most SWF World Heavyweight championship reigns, now tied with Christian Faith, Sam Keith and Sam Strong. Remo paved his way to the SWF Hall Of Fame tonight. Duane Fry closes the event at the announcers table saying "Remo made history tonight. And that is what we do in SWF, WE MAKE HISTORY"

SHOW RATING: 82

image.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your predictions. Congratulations to @Wrestling Machine who had the best score in the last round. @Charasmatic Enigma is still the leader for total points with @Wrestling Machine now only one point behind and @KyTeran two points behind. @Dawn and @Shmoe II are fighting for the highest percentage ranking with@DAVEFAN95 coming very close to them.

Let me remind you that there will be a reward for the total points but there will be also a reward for the highest percentage (with a minimum participation) to make sure everyone can join the predictions contest at any point.

Predictions results for The World Is Watching

@Wrestling Machine 2/4 + 2 bonus
@Dawn 3/4
@KyTeran 2/4
@DAVEFAN95 2/4
@StanMiguel 2/4
@kanegan 2/4
@Charasmatic Enigma 1/4
@Shmoe II 1/4

Predictions leaderboard

@Charasmatic Enigma 51/80 + 5 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 50/80 + 5 bonus
@KyTeran 51/80 + 3 bonus
@Martel123 41/66 + 3 bonus
@Shmoe II 40/59 + 1 bonus
@kanegan 37/65 + 2 bonus
@StanMiguel 22/42 + 3 bonus
@Dawn 19/27
@Toby0618 17/33 + 1 bonus
@DexterXSR 15/22
@DAVEFAN95 13/20
@angeldelayette 4/10 + 1 bonus
@The Lloyd 4/5
@Theheel 4/5 + 1 bonus

Predictions highest percentage 

@The Lloyd 80% (1 predictions)
@Theheel 80% (1 predictions)
@Dawn 70% (5 predictions)
@DexterXSR 68% (4 predictions)
@Shmoe II 67% (10 predictions)
@DAVEFAN95 65% (4 predictions)
@Charasmatic Enigma 63% (14 predictions)
@KyTeran 63% (14 predictions)
@Wrestling Machine 62% (14 predictions)
@Martel123 62% (11 predictions)
@kanegan 56% (11 predictions)
@StanMiguel 52% (7 predictions)
@Toby0618 51% (6 predictions)
@angeldelayette 40% (2 predictions)

On 3/20/2024 at 8:58 AM, DAVEFAN95 said:

I dislike "network" title in general but I do like battle royales so, let's see what that brings us. 

I know you're not the only here that think the same way about television titles, I guess there are different approaches to this. Personally I don't have a negative opinion about them, depends on how you use them and I hope I'll do something aceptable for you. I wanted the NETSTREAM deal to bring changes to SWF and a new title will be one of the biggest changes.

I think most of us like battle royales, they're also so fun to write. I saw a great opportunity to develop Hollywood Bret Starr's story, you'll discover more about that in the next Supreme TV episode.

Mikey Lau

I don't like Lau as a mega star in SWF. He's just not someone I deem worthy. His in ring work is good but his ent skills are meh. That being said, he'll stil win here. 

On 3/20/2024 at 9:45 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

A lot of history between these two on the west coast, but Mikey Lau is younger and more popular

On 3/23/2024 at 2:16 PM, Shmoe II said:

James Prudence vs Mikey Lau

- Mikey is a potential future World Champion, or at least in the mix for the belt and huge feuds.

I've seen very different opinions here so far about the role Mikey Lau should have in this diary. I think @DAVEFAN95 opinion is on point. Anyway, I think he must come on top in this feud vs "Platinum" because as @Charasmatic Enigma says he is younger and more popular and he had already lost his feud earlier in this diary vs Brandon James to put him over as a challenger for the World Heavyweight title. Lau's future will depend a lot on his performances (if he's putting 5 stars matches obviously I'll push him regardless of entertainment skills) and how much depth I have in the top of the card. Also I'll try things to improve his character and we'll see what happens...

Atom Smasher

Morgan is done and we need a Smasher/Scythe spoopy feud

Atom Smasher is on a hot streak that needs to be capatalised on

Atom Smasher vs Joey Morgan

- I was surprised by Morgan's win last month, but this month I think he gets atom smash'd.

I think now that Smasher had his first loss in a singles match in this diary vs Morgan it will be clear that Joey isn't joking and matching him with Brandon James is another proof. I hope the Brandon James vs Joey Morgan feud will be a big one.

Rocky Golden

I do lke Remo as SWF chamo but I don't think that happens unless you plan on building a secondary face to win the belt at Supreme Challenge

Rocky Golden (c) vs Remo

Remo could be the man to dethrone Rocky, but I think Rocky will hold at least until Supreme Challenge

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight: Rocky Golden (c) vs Remo

- when Rocky loses I think it's going to be to absolutely make somebody who is coming up. Remo is never a bad choice, Rocky is too hot right now.

Probably the most shocking result was Remo winning the World Heavyweight title so I want to explain this a little bit:

First of all, I wanted The World Is Watching to be an historic event to start in a big way the new broadcasting deal with NETSTREAM. It was also the first time (or at least in many time) that an SWF event was seen in places like UK, Oceania, Japan, etc. I wanted to make some noise and there's no better way IMO than the biggest title to change hands.

Also with this victory Remo matches Christian Faith, Sam Keith and Sam Strong with 4 World reigns and he has become the most popular wrestler in America! It's a huge victory for Remo. Nicky Champion is 2nd and Rocky is still 3rd very close to Champion. It made sense as a business decision I think.

Finally, I wanted something to happen in the top of the card. In my last diary Remmy Skye got to be champion for a year and a half. I needed something different. I could see Rocky as a long time champion but I needed something different and probably those who read my previous diary felt the same way.

The rating wasn't as good as I expected (probably because I added the Spectacle note), especially Rocky was not at his best. At least the North American title match was really good to compensate.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 1

SUPREME TV NEO NETSTREAM.jpg

Supreme TV debuts on NETSTREAM with this episode!

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 12

American Machine vs Atom Smasher

Charger Siaki vs Steven Parker

Darryl Devine & Nicky Gilbert vs The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee)

Jungle Lord vs Huey Cannonball

One Man Army vs Spencer Spade

Main Event:

Brandon James vs Joey Morgan

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the TV ratings this month?

Darryl Devine & Nicky Gilbert vs The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee)

Main Event:

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Too many stars not feat. in matches, I'm afraid NO

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the TV ratings this month? YES!

Comments on diary / last event: Last event was good! Didn't expect that title change in the main event, it was a huge W by Remo. I read your explanations and it makes sense ;)  Nice to actually see Hollywood taking the new title strap!

Edited by Wrestling Machine
  • Like 1

Main Event:

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the TV ratings this month? No

• Like 1

American Machine

Charger Siaki

The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee)

Huey Cannonball

One Man Army

Main Event:

Brandon James

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? yes

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the TV ratings this month? yes

• Like 1

Main Event:

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the TV ratings this month? Yes

• Like 1

I just can't get behind American Machine as a singles guy

Need to set up Devine and Gilbert as threats in the SWF

You don't seem too high on Spade, and One Man Army got a special entrance for the battle royal which suggests he will be treated as a big deal

Main Event:

Big win for Big Money

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

Yes

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the TV ratings this month?

Yes

Like some others I was surprised to see Remo get the win, but looking forward to seeing what you have in store for him!

• Like 1

American Machine vs Atom Smasher

Charger Siaki vs Steven Parker

Darryl Devine & Nicky Gilbert vs The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee)

Jungle Lord vs Huey Cannonball

One Man Army vs Spencer Spade

Main Event:

Brandon James vs Joey Morgan

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? NO

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the TV ratings this month? YES!

• Like 1