SWF: Supreme World Challenge (CVerse 2020)

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 5

James Prudence vs Rocky Golden

Routine victory for the champ, but this should score well

SWF North American Title Shot Match

Lenny Brown vs Primus Allen

Primus is a level above Remmy, and a Primus Allen North American title run could be fun

3vs4 Handicap Match

High Flyin Hawaiian and Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs The Rat Pack (Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Monty Trescarde and Paul Huntingdon)

If the Rat Pack can't win with a numbers advantage I feel all their credibility would be gone

Mikey Lau vs Charger Siaki

I feel like Mikey Lau needs this win, as he's another who's probably taken a decent pop/momentum hit following back to back losses on PPV

Main Event:

Rogue vs Scythe

I feel like Valiant may be a factor here after what happened during his match with Remo

(BONUS) Which match will have the highest rating?

Prudence vs Golden

Comments on diary / last event:

I'm surprised how often you've gone Heel vs Heel so far in the diary, particularly in big matches, as it's something I always avoid like the plague. I'm surprised Brandon James has beaten Mikey Lau back to back at this stage of his career. Mikey is a nailed on star, and I'd have had him going over clean match one! Everyone's different though, and I'm looking forward to what you have planned for James with the push your giving him.

• Like 1

3vs4 Handicap Match

High Flyin Hawaiian and Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs The Rat Pack (Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Monty Trescarde and Paul Huntingdon)

Main Event:

Rogue vs Scythe

(BONUS) Which match will have the highest rating? Rogue vs Scythe

• Like 1

After his controversial win over Scythe at the pay-per-view, Golden will stay Golden on this night.

Both of them have a future in this business.  I just happen to like Primus Allen better.

3vs4 Handicap Match
I usually pick the team that has the advantage in a handicap match.  Though, storyline-wise, I wouldn't be surprised if the High Flyin Hawaiian team gets the win.

He hasn't been able to beat Big Money but maybe he can charge it instead of using cash.

Main Event:
Rogue vs Scythe
Scythe took a tough defeat at the pay-per-view.  He will need to pick up the win here to get some heat back.

(BONUS) Which match will have the highest rating?

Hey newbiezness,
Just getting caught back up on the diary and it's a great one.  Looking forward to seeing how things move forward from here.  Will Rocky Golden be more of a head of the table type guy now?  Maybe so.  Primus will demolish anyone who steps in his way...except maybe Des Davids.

Tough going on the pay-per-view attempt but you know I'll always be pro-USPW.

• Like 1

TCW cooked @ Malice in Wonderland!! 

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 5

SWF North American Title Shot Match: Lenny Brown vs Primus Allen

High Flyin Hawaiian and Faith & Old Glory vs The Rat Pack

Rogue vs Scythe

(BONUS) Which match will have the highest rating? James Prudence vs Rocky Golden

Comments: PPV was nice! Think you still need time to really leave your footprint on SWF booking

• Like 1

3vs4 Handicap Match

Main Event:

Rogue vs Scythe

(BONUS) Which match will have the highest rating? Rogue vs Scythe

Comments on diary / last event: My prediction game is all over the place

• Like 1

SWF1-removebg-preview.png

SUPREME TV EPISODE 5

(Tuesday, week 1, February 2020. Galen Center, Los Angeles, CA. Attendance: 10258 SELL OUT!)

image.pngvst white.pngJames Prudence copia.png

Rocky Golden def. James Prudence (82)

James Prudence spent 6 years in California working for CZCW and a match in LA against the SWF World Heavyweight champion even in a non-title match was a big deal. Despite being a heel, given Platinum's pedigree in the West Coast you could think that the crowd would be divided, but Rocky Golden is so hot that there's no doubt who the fans support in this match. Rocky and Prudence did an excellent job in this match to work the crowd. Prudence tried to hit Rocky with the Surf's Up but the champion avoided the finisher. Later Rocky connected with a couple of punches on Prudence's upper body before finishing him with the Rocky Road. Solid win for the most popular wrestler in America.

Stable_TheRatPack.jpgHollywood Rat Pack mini.pngJustin Sensitive Rat Pack mini.pngMonty Trescarde Rat Pack mini.pngPaul Huntingdon Rat Pack mini.png

ANGLE: After Justin Sensitive injured Ekuma last week (forcing the rematch for the SWF Word Tag Team titles between Hawaiian Crush and Fame & Glory to be postponed), Hollywood Bret Starr tells The Rat Pack he wants to see the same intensity Justin Sensitive showed when they face Ekuma's partner High Flyin Hawaiian and Faith & Old Glory in a handicap match tonight  (62)

Lenny Brown def. Primus Allen (61)

Lenny Brown, who was the last challenger for the North American title and also the previous champion, is already in the ring. When Ana Garcia presents him saying "from Hollywood, California, Leeeeenny Broooown!" LA fans give him a big applause. Primus Allen made his entrance accompanied by Demolition's manager Kristen Pearce. The member of the new faction Demolition had a strong start of the match, a wild brawl where he showed all his tremendous power. Primus Allen pinned Lenny Brown after a military press, but Brown kicked out at 2. Then Lenny fueled by his home crowd made his comeback to hit Primus Allen with The Star Treatment to earn another title shot.

image.png     Krissy Angelle copia.pngimage.png     image.png

ANGLE: Ana Garcia interviews Brandon James's manager Krissy Angelle, who says Brandon James should be considered the best in SWF after defeating Mikey Lau twice. Rocky Golden shows up holding the SWF World Heavyweight championship belt, looks at them shaking his head and leaves. Krissy Angelle ignores Rocky's cameo and says she'll make sure his client gets the recognition he deserves (77)

The Rat Pack (Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Monty Trescarde and Paul Huntingdon) def. High Flyin Hawaiian and Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) (65)

Last time these two teams faced each other was a 4vs4 match, but after Justin Sensitive injured Ekuma we have a handicap 3vs4 match tonight. The Rat Pack are on a losing streak and their leader Hollywood Bret Starr thinks this is the opportunity to turn things around but Bret Starr gets a bad reaction in his hometown. Fame & Glory show a more positive mood in this match, while Faith & Old Glory's performance dropped off. High Flyin Hawaiian worked his tail off to lift his team and had a good confrontation against Paul Huntingdon. However it was Hollywood Bret Starr who led his team to victory by hitting Matty Faith with the Hollywood Hammer. The Rat Pack celebrate their victory as if they have won the Super Bowl while they get booed out of the building.

Spencer Spade copia.png     Jungle Lord copia.png

ANGLE: We see "The Supreme Star" Spencer Spade in the locker room. After showing a picture of his rival Jungle Lord in the toilet two weeks ago, Spencer Spade decides to stick the same picture on the wall as a poster. Actually when the camera shows a wider shot we see that Spencer Spade has wallpapered the entire locker room with Jungle Lord's picture in the toilet. He bursts out laughing from his hiding place when he sees Jungle Lord's furious reaction when he enters the locker room (59)

Valiant mini.png

ANGLE: After Rogue's interference in his match vs Remo, Valiant delivers a touching promo talking about recent behavior of his former tag team partner. Valiant finishes his speech sending a message to Rogue "What has happened to you? We were World Tag Team champions. Who have you become? I don't recognize you anymore, Jack (Rogue's name when they were teammates)" (80)

BJ O'Neill copia.pngimage.png

Before the next match BJ O'Neill, who was the manager of The Awesomeness until recently, introduces his new client the Samoan wrestler Charger Siaki. BJ O'Neill says she has realized that she now wants to embrace her Samoan heritage.

Mikey Lau def. Charger Siaki (72)

Mikey Lau comes off a double defeat vs Brandon James and his momentum isn't great before this match. Charger Siaki takes the opportunity to have a great start. Siaki shows his power and looks unstoppable while BJ O'Neill cheers him from the ringside. The crowd reacts chanting "Let's go Mikey!" and finally Lau connects with a flying kick on the Samoan. Siaki gets up and grabs Mikey for a powerslam but Lau replies with a masterful takedown that puts the crowd on its feet. Lau hits Charger Siaki with the Dragon Whip to defeat him in 15 minutes.

Main Event:

Rogue mini.pngvst white.pngScythe mini.png

Rogue def. Valiant (75)

Scythe repeats his Nothing To Lose's entrance in LA and the fans' reaction was the biggest pop of the night. Scythe defeated Rogue at When Hell Freezes Over after he cost him a title shot against Valiant with a botched interference. This time Rogue has a very different attitude and he's not avoiding Scythe, he's actually facing him. The crowd is confused and even some fans timidly support Rogue.

After they reach the 10 minutes mark Scythe starts to dominate his opponent much more. Scythe drops Rogue with a running powerslam and covers him, but Rogue kicks out at 2. An eye poke by Rogue evens the match again. Later Rogue hits Scythe with his finisher the Crashing On, but Scythe kicks out at 2. Rogue is able to hit Scythe with another Crashing On and this time he imitates Rocky's controversial finish at Nothing To Lose and uses ropes for leverage to defeat Scythe! A shocking finish that Scythe can't believe, he's been defeated twice in a few days using the same trick. Shots of LA fans in shock close this episode.

SHOW RATING: 82

image.png

Edited by newbiezness

TEW Insider.png

SUPREME TV BEGINS FEBRUARY LEADING THE WEEKLY TV RATINGS

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-25 a las 5.30.56.png

Rogue def. Scythe (75) in the Main Event, while Rocky Golden def. James Prudence (82) in the opening match of SWF Supreme TV to lead the weekly TV ratings.

Rick Law & Running Wolf def. Steve Frehley & Joss Thompson (80) in USPW American Wrestling's Main Event.

SWF booker Eric Eisen told his close collaborators that this victory confirms his plans to have SWF Awesome Impact go head-to-head with USPW Red, White And Blue. February will be the second month in a row that SWF attempts to defeat USPW's monthly PPV.

Thank you for your predictions and comments! @Shmoe II, @kanegan and @Martel123 were the best in this round. @KyTeran got the best result this week. @Charasmatic Enigma still leads the leaderboard for total points, with @Martel123 only 1 point behind and @KyTeran and @Wrestling Machine 2 points behind. @Theheel is the leader for highest percentage followed by @DexterXSR and @Dawn.

Let me remind you that there will be a reward for the total points but there will be also a reward for the highest percentage (with a minimum participation) to make sure everyone can join the predictions contest at any point.

Predictions results for Supreme TV episode 5

@Shmoe II  4/5

@kanegan 4/5

@Martel123 3/5 + 1 bonus

@angeldelayette 3/5 + 1 bonus

@Charasmatic Enigma 3/5 + 1 bonus

@KyTeran 3/5

@DexterXSR 3/5

@Wrestling Machine 2/5 + 1 bonus

Predictions leaderboard

@Charasmatic Enigma 22/38 + 2 bonus
@Martel123 20/33 + 3 bonus
@KyTeran 21/38 + 1 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 20/38 + 2 bonus
@Toby0618 17/33 + 1 bonus
@kanegan 16/28 + 1 bonus
@DexterXSR 15/22
@Shmoe II 13/22 + 1 bonus
@Dawn 8/12
@angeldelayette 4/10 + 1 bonus
@Theheel 4/5 + 1 bonus

Predictions highest percentage 

@Theheel 80% (1 predictions)
@DexterXSR 68% (4 predictions)
@Dawn 66% (2 predictions)
@Martel123 60% (6 predictions)
@Shmoe II 59% (4 predictions)
@Charasmatic Enigma 57% (7 predictions)
@kanegan 57% (5 predictions)
@KyTeran 55% (7 predictions)
@Wrestling Machine 52% (7 predictions)
@Toby0618 51% (6 predictions)
@angeldelayette 40% (2 predictions)

On 2/21/2024 at 8:57 AM, Shmoe II said:

SWF North American Championship Title Shot Match

Lenny Brown vs. Primus Allen

- The champ is a heel right? So I guess I'm going for who I (think) is the face in this one.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:50 AM, Martel123 said:

While it should be Lenny, I'm a big mark for Primus. And think he can easily dominate and win here. 

On 2/21/2024 at 2:15 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Primus is a level above Remmy, and a Primus Allen North American title run could be fun

On 2/22/2024 at 6:46 AM, angeldelayette said:

Both of them have a future in this business.  I just happen to like Primus Allen better.

@Shmoe II was right. I like both of them, but Lenny Brown was a more natural opponent for Des Davids.

3vs4 Handicap Match

High Flyin Hawaiian and Faith & Old Glory vs. The Rat Pack

- Numbers game.

3vs4 Handicap Match

If the Rat Pack can't win with a numbers advantage I feel all their credibility would be gone

3vs4 Handicap Match
I usually pick the team that has the advantage in a handicap match.  Though, storyline-wise, I wouldn't be surprised if the High Flyin Hawaiian team gets the win.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:50 AM, Martel123 said:

3vs4 Handicap Match

Losing the teams most popular member isn't the best, so the Rat Pack get another one over. 

The Rat Pack finally got a win for the relief of their leader Hollywood Bret Starr. Fame & Glory will have their rematch at Awesome Impact to try to recover the World Tag Team titles from Hawaiian Crush, but Ekuma will be cleared to compete just a few days before the event. So High Flyin Hawaiian will have to fight The Rat Pack alone until then.

Main Event:

Rogue vs. Scythe

- Scythe is on fire but just lost the PPV main event, I'm a Rogue guy but I think his role in Valiant losing his match may cost him here. Valiant is too dyed in the wool good guy, and maybe him engaging in Rogue-ish behaviours is just what the scoundrel is after in the long run ...but Scythe may just be able to crush him clean, of course!

Main Event:

Rogue vs Scythe

I feel like Valiant may be a factor here after what happened during his match with Remo

Main Event:
Rogue vs Scythe
Scythe took a tough defeat at the pay-per-view.  He will need to pick up the win here to get some heat back.

I think Rogue's victory will surprise everyone, but I hope it'll make sense in a few weeks. Also I thought about Valiant interfering in this match, but like @Shmoe II said Valiant is a good guy and I didn't want him to interfere to justify Rogue's win.

Comments on diary/last event: A really fun PPV, but I do have a question: only the World Title was on the line, but none of the other belts made it to the show - didn't affect the quality and I know that story will come first, but I suppose I'm just curious as to your thought process with leaving other title bouts off the show. 

Thank you @Shmoe II. The World Tag Team title match was posponed until the next PPV due to Ekuma's injury. The North American title will be defended in Supreme TV this month. There will not be another PPV with only one title match or very rarely.

I'm surprised how often you've gone Heel vs Heel so far in the diary, particularly in big matches, as it's something I always avoid like the plague. I'm surprised Brandon James has beaten Mikey Lau back to back at this stage of his career. Mikey is a nailed on star, and I'd have had him going over clean match one! Everyone's different though, and I'm looking forward to what you have planned for James with the push your giving him.

Thank you @Charasmatic Enigma. It's always interesting to read your comments. There have been a few heel vs heel so far but this will be the exception. Those heel vs heel matches are in part caused by the high amount of heels in the starting SWF roster and complexity of SWF's initial situation, but don't worry we'll balance that in the next weeks. But there are other causes and you'll see the reasoning soon. I'm not in such hurry with Mikey and the plans for Brandon James... well you'll see very very soon haha.

Hey newbiezness,
Just getting caught back up on the diary and it's a great one.  Looking forward to seeing how things move forward from here.  Will Rocky Golden be more of a head of the table type guy now?  Maybe so.  Primus will demolish anyone who steps in his way...except maybe Des Davids.

Tough going on the pay-per-view attempt but you know I'll always be pro-USPW.

Thank you @angeldelayette for your nice comments. Primus will be the star of Demolition (I wouldn't say leader because they have Kristen Pearce as a manager to deal with business) despite losing vs Lenny, who is a former North American champion, he'll find his place in SWF in this diary. It's such a difficult task the PPV attempt but I think adds interest to the story. It's good to have a USPW fan around here!

On 2/22/2024 at 12:00 PM, Wrestling Machine said:

TCW cooked @ Malice in Wonderland!! 

Comments: PPV was nice! Think you still need time to really leave your footprint on SWF booking

Thank you @Wrestling Machine for your kind comments. The beginning doesn't allow me to do everything I want in SWF, but we'll get more freedom if we have good ratings to start the year. However I won't sacrifice everything for the ratings, the stories will always be the most important thing in this diary. Definitely I'll try to leave my footprint in SWF, there have been some surprises so far but there will be much more!

This time I'll be posting two episodes in a row!

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 6

Remo vs Robbie Retro

The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee) vs ???

Bear Bekowski vs ZWB

Jungle Lord vs Spencer Spade

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Main Event:

Rocky Golden & Lenny Brown vs Brandon James & Des Davids

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 7

American Machine & Angry Gilmore vs Atom Smasher & The Crippler

James Prudence vs Mikey Lau

High Flyin Hawaiian vs Paul Huntingdon

Brandon James vs Steven Parker

Main Event: SWF North American

Des Davids (c) vs Lenny Brown

Comments on diary / last episode:

• Like 1

Remo vs Robbie Retro

- I dig a big ol' white guy with a fro disco dancing as much as the next guy, but in a fair fight Remo is a destroyer.

- Always difficult to pick against ??? 

Bear Bekowski vs ZWB

- Another coin flip for me so I'm picking the bigger scarier guy.

- Again, I dig a mad Tarzan running around the place and I've enjoyed him in my TEW saves, but Spencer has Chosen One all over him and he needs to pick up wins like these. I generally enjoy the pettiness and juvenile nature of what he's been getting up to lately.

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

- AGAIN (haha) I'm a big fan of grappling cowboys and the Ol' West in general. BUT I also love the Edge & Christian airhead rockstar vibes of The Awesomeness. It's more "attitude."

Main Event:

- I don't see The Most Popular Wrestler in America losing much, not on free TV and not even with a partner to take the fall. And Lenny winning sets up some nice intrigue for the NA title match the following week.

- The man who escaped a nutty Lobster gimmick to become ultra serious teams with Radioactive Man, I like the dynamic. I'm also hoping Angry goes over in the singles tie-breaker so for now, Crips wins.

- Mikey has to keep building momentum at this point I feel! 

- Now that HFH is without his partner for a little while, I think the numbers game rears its head again here.

- Big Money seems to be on roll towards something ...big, I guess.

Main Event: SWF North American

- I can see a fun title switch on TV but I figure there to be at least a bit more build before we see a major singles champion drop the belt.

Comments on diary / last episode: Very happy to be wrong about my Rogue pick last week, what a huge victory for my guy versus a very mean demon. Long may he continue to worm and weasel his way to W's. Looking forward to the double drop, what a treat for us.

• Like 1

Predictions for SUPREME TV 6

Robbie Retro

The Pain Alliance

Bear Bekowsk

Jungle Lord

The Dallas Cowboys 

Rocky Golden & Lenny Brown

Predictions for SUPREME TV  7

Atom Smasher & The Crippler

Mikey Lau

High Flyin Hawaiian

Brandon James

Des Davids (c)

Comments on diary / last episode: Currently trying to read/catch up on this save, love what I'm seeing. Hope that my hope in these picks pay off!

• Like 1

Remo vs Robbie Retro

Yeah this is  obvious

This screams that you signed an indie tag team and need a team to lose so the new guys can get a popularity boost lol. 

Bear Bekowski vs ZWB

Get some heat back

Think the Cowboys can get some momentum here, and not to the complete deterrent of The Awesomeness.

Main Event:

Heels get some heat 

American Machine can take the pin

Gotta keep the heat on Rat Pack

Yeah

Main Event: SWF North American

Des deserves a bit of a longer reign

• Like 1

Remo vs Robbie Retro

Bear Bekowski vs ZWB

• Like 1

Remo vs Robbie Retro

Bear Bekowski vs ZWB

Main Event:

• Like 1

Remo vs Robbie Retro

Remo>Disco

Not sure who you could bring in this early who would be big enough names to beat The Pain Alliance... but I'd be happy to be proved wrong

Bear Bekowski vs ZWB

Bear just doesn't do it for me, and ZWB is a star

I'm going to keep picking him until he wins one

They are Awesome after all...

Main Event:

Based on your comments it sounds like you may be setting Brandon James for a title challenge? Bold move, but I'm here for it - so I'm backing it :)

American Machine feels like he's here to eat the pin. Although I do think Machine & Gilmore could be a fun duo

These two have history in CZCW, and a win over Prudence would help reset Mikey after his recent losses

Could see arguments for both to win, but High Flyin Hawaiian has the bigger upside

I'm following my logic he may be being pushed towards a title shot from above

I don't think Lenny is the man to beat Des Davids

Surprised to see Scythe lose again. He's young enough that it makes sense he could lose to top guys like Golden/Rogue, but I always find it hard to have supernatural types lose as I'm worried about losing their mystique. Interested to see where you are going with Scythe, as he seems to be moving away from the title picture for now.

• Like 1

SUPREME TV EPISODE 6

(Tuesday, week 2, February 2020. Hi Corbett Field, Tucson, AZ. Attendance: 9500 SELL OUT!)

image.pngvst white.pngRobbie Retro copia.png

Remo def. Robbie Retro (82)

"The Disco Stud" Robbie Retro faces Remo in his first match of the year. The charismatic Retro gets the crowd's support from the beginning and is able to get some offense with good combinations. Then Remo takes over to put on a show of powerful moves until he tries to win the match with a suplex pin, but Retro kicks out at 2. Retro makes his comeback and eventually attempts the pin but Remo kicks out at 1. When they reach the 15 minute mark, Remo finishes his opponent with The Destroyer. Remo leaves the ring while the Arizonan fans give Robbie Retro an standing ovation. Match of the night.

Stable_UnleashedAwesomeness.jpgRandy Unleashed copia.pngJefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.png     Marshall Dillon copia.pngimage.png

ANGLE: Unleashed Awesomeness get booed when they take the ring to mock Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys. They reply that the crowd in Arizona is as stupid as it was in Minnesota and Texas, "the worst crowds we've seen this year so far" they say. The Dallas Cowboys, tired of listening to Unleashed Awesomeness, come out getting a big pop and a match is booked for tonight (76)

Rockin Ryan Turner copia.pngStan Manna copia.png

The Rock City Stars make their entrance to debut in SWF! The former 3-time RIPW Tag Team champions never got an opportunity in SWF but, after being very successful in the independent circuit, they are finally here!

The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna) def. The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee) (54)

The Rock City Stars is the mystery tag team to face The Pain Alliance. The babyfaces show their higher motivation in this match, failure isn't an option for them after so much struggle. However, the first pin attempt is for Kurt Laramee, after he hit Stan Manna with a piledriver, but Turner saves his partner. Finally The Rock City Stars defeat their opponents with their tag team move The Cover Version when Rockin' Ryan Turner covers Scott.

Spencer Spade copia.png     Jungle Lord copia.png    

ANGLE: "The Supreme Star" Spencer Spade, who has been making bad jokes to Jungle Lord after Spade lost to him, is in the ring. Spade says that last week, while he was hiding in the locker room, he recorded much more interesting footage that will make Jungle Lord's humiliation much greater. Jungle Lord has heard enough and comes out to say he's going to beat up Spade tonight (59)

ZWB def. Bear Bekowski (65)

Bear Bekowski starts dominating the match with his aggressive style and enormous power. Zimmy changes the complexity of the match when he creates some space and starts to show his aerial skills. ZWB hits Bekowski with a diving calf kick followed by a diving stomp, but Bekowski kicks out at 2. ZWB weakens his opponent a little bit more before delivering the 450 Degree Splash. Important win for Zimmy.

Eric Eisen mini.png     Krissy Angelle copia.pngimage.png

ANGLE: Krissy Angelle and her client Brandon James are in SWF booker Eric Eisen's office. Krissy and Brandon smirk, they all stand up and it seems that their meeting is over. Eric Eisen and Krissy Angelle shake hands and he says "We have a deal then, Brandon James will challenge for the World Heavyweight title at Awesome Impact" (76)

Spencer Spade def. Jungle Lord (62)

This match became a wild brawl. Jungle Lord went all out from the very beginning to punish Spade for his last segments where he humiliated him. Lord tried to finish Spade with the Jungle Jack-Hammer but Spade reversed it. Spade behaved cowardly during most of the match, but surprisingly he was able to avoid the Jungle Jack-Hammer for a second time around the 10 minute mark. 15 minutes into the match and Lord is ready for the Jungle Jack-Hammer while Spade is slowly getting up, but somehow Spencer pulls down Lord's tights and Lord tries to cover his genitals, giving Spade the perfect opportunity to win the match with a roll-up. The Supreme Star leaves the ring laughing out loud.

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) def. The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) (79)

These tag teams met two weeks ago, The Awesomeness won the match. The crowd supports the Texans and Marshall Dillon has a slight advantage facing Huey Cannonball. Later Jefferson Stardust and Ranger are very even and they rise the intensity of the match even more. They were stealing the show again in this match as they did in their previous match when Randy Unleashed distracted Ranger from the outside for a second giving Huey Cannonball the opportunity to hit him from behind with a low blow. Marshall Dillon couldn't help Ranger and The Awesomeness celebrated a new win.

Main Event:

image.pngLenny Brown mini.pngvst white.pngimage.pngDes Davids mini.png w/image.png

Rocky Golden & Lenny Brown def. Brandon James & Des Davids (78)

The World Heavyweight champion and the North American challenger team up against the North American champion and the World Heavyweight challenger in this match. Brandon James made his entrance accompanied by Krissy Angelle for a big pop that was only surpassed by the biggest pop of the night for the North American champion Des Davids. It was all about storytelling in this match, with the challengers trying to impress and the champions looking confident. After 10 minutes, no tag team had a clear advantage and nobody wants to make a mistake, they trust their partners and tag frequently. Brandon James hit Lenny Brown with an elbow blow and Brown lands with his head on the first rope, a moment that Krissy Angelle uses to scratch his face. James grabs Brown for a back breaker and covers him, but Rocky Golden saves his partner before the 3-count.

19 minute mark and both tag teams are still very even but they look much more tired. Rocky gets tagged in to face Des Davids. The North American champion pushes Rocky for an irish whip followed by a shoulder blow. Davids goes for another irish whip but gets Rocky's reversed irish whip followed by a fantastic stunner. After 21 minutes, Rocky picked Davids up for the Rocky Road, he pinned him and Brown prevented James from helping his partner. The fans in Tucson erupted with the babyfaces' victory.

SHOW RATING: 82

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-25 a las 17.19.11.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

SUPREME TV EPISODE 7

(Tuesday, week 3, February 2020. Oregon Convention Center, Portland, OR. Attendance: 7850)

Angry Gilmore & American Machine def. The Clipper & Atom Smasher  (77)

The Crippler and Angry Gilmore are already inside the ring to open the show and they don't disappoint in the first minutes getting the crowd hotter. American Machine and Atom Smasher got tagged in and The Radiactive Wrecking Machine doesn't wait to take control over his rival for the past weeks. Smasher hit American Machine with the Radiation Blast but Gimore saved his partner. Gilmore got tagged in, there was an initial advantage for Smasher, Gilmore tried to submit Smasher with an armbreaker and finally Gilmore connected on Smasher with the Anger Management to win the match. A huge win for the babyfaces that makes the fans happy.

Mikey Lau def. James Prudence (76)

They stole the show in just 10 minutes. "Platinum" Prudence used some dirty tricks to surprise Lau early on the match, but he never had a chance to get more than a 1-count with them. Mikey Lau was superior and had no problems to defeat James Prudence with the Dragon Whip for his second straight win after losing to Brandon James at Nothing To Lose. Mikey Lau was celebrating with the fans when the unexpected happened, Prudence attacked Lau from behind and continued to beat up his fallen opponent.

Eric Eisen mini.png

ANGLE: SWF booker Eric Eisen talks about the triangular feud between Remo, Rogue and Valiant. He says it's been a great thing to watch so far and he bets the fans will be ecstatic to hear that the three will meet in a Triple Threat Match at Awesome Impact  (76)

Paul Huntingdon def. High Flyin Hawaiian (63)

Two weeks ago in a handicap match that The Rat Pack won, Paul Huntingdon and High Flyin Hawaiian had a good confrontation. Huntingdon is accompanied by the rest of The Rat Pack while High Flyin Hawaiian's partner Ekuma was missing still injured. The Hawaiian showed his aerial strikes in this match, but The Rat Pack left their mark in the Hawaiian each time he fall out of the ring, specially with a fully locked armbar by Monty Trescarde. "Blue Blood" Paul Huntingdon finished wis weakened opponent with the High Society.

Brandon James def. Steven Parker (62)

This was the last match for the next challenger for the SWF World Heavyweight champion before he faces Rocky Golden at Awesome Impact. Brandon James' manager Krissy Angelle smiled while his client dismantled Steven Parker, who barely avoided a 3-count after a spinebuster and then Brandon James forgave him after a sliding forearm smash to prolongue the punishment. Finally Brandon James hit Steven Parker with the Brandon Bomb Drop. Krissy Angelle raises his client's arm before leaving the ring.

Main Event: SWF North American championship SWF_NA-removebg-preview mini.png

DES DAVIDS (c) vs LENNY BROWN

Des Davids mini.pngvst white.pngLenny Brown mini.png

image.png Ana Garcia: From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, please welcome the SWF North American champion Deees Daaaaaaaaavids!!!

Des Davids, the former college football star from Pittsburgh, makes a spectacular entrance to Wiz Khalifa's "Black And Yellow", a tribute to the official colors of the city of Pittsburgh and the Pittsburgh Steelers. The fans forget about the face/heel divide for a second and enjoy one of the coolest entrances in SWF (86)

Lenny Brown doesn't look impress by Des Davids' entrance and enjoys a good start. Brown hit Davids with a great bulldog. The North American champion woke up to even the match with a stunner. The fast pace began to slow down a little bit with a phase full of holds. Davids probed his superior strength but Brown is more gifted technically and he had a quick answer for everything Davids did.

When Davids got rid of a headlock, he was able to connect with a thunderous spear that knocked down the challenger, but somehow Brown kicked out at 2. Brown still had a couple of tricks to even the match again, as he showed with a brilliant cutter out of nowhere that really damaged the champion. Brown went for the cover but it ended in a rope break. Davids recovered the advantage but Brown showed resilience to stay in the match until the 18 minute mark, when Davids hit Brown with the Touch Down to win the match.

Des Davids def. Lenny Brown (74)

SHOW RATING: 80

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-28 a las 19.58.03.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 1

TEW Insider.png

TCW SURPRISINGLY LEADING FEBRUARY TV RATINGS!

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-29 a las 1.36.54.png

TCW Presents Total Wrestling led the last 2 weeks to top the February ratings so far. Aaron Andrews & Sammy Bach def. Joshua Taylor & Jay Chord in two consecutive weeks in the Main Events to get ratings of 96 and 97.

USPW American Wrestling is having the worst ratings in a long time. In the last two Main Events, Jaime Quine def. Pariah to retain the USPW Women's title (74) and Trent Shaffer & Joss Thompson def. Rick Law & Running Wolf (75).

SWF Supreme TV is still less than 1 point and a half points behind TCW Presents Total Wrestling in the monthly average. With only one episode before SWF Awesome Impact goes head-to-head with USPW Red, White and Blue, SWF is averaging more than 4 points than USPW in the TV ratings.

Thank you for your predictions and comments! Congratulations to @Shmoe II and @KyTeran were the best in this round. @KyTeran@Charasmatic Enigma and @Martel123 are tied in the first position in the leaderboard for total points, with @Wrestling Machine only 1 point behind. @Theheel is the leader for highest percentage followed by @DexterXSR, @Shmoe II and @Dawn.

There will be a reward for the total points but there will be also a reward for the highest percentage (with a minimum participation) to make sure everyone can join the predictions contest at any point.

Predictions results for Supreme TV episodes 6 & 7

@Shmoe II 9/11
@KyTeran 9/11
@Martel123 8/11
@Wrestling Machine 8/11
@Charasmatic Enigma 7/11
@kanegan 7/11
@StanMiguel 4/11

Predictions leaderboard

@KyTeran 30/49 + 1 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma 29/49 + 2 bonus
@Martel123 28/44 + 3 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 28/49 + 2 bonus
@kanegan 23/39 + 1 bonus
@Shmoe II 22/33 + 1 bonus
@Toby0618 17/33 + 1 bonus
@DexterXSR 15/22
@Dawn 8/12
@angeldelayette 4/10 + 1 bonus
@Theheel 4/5 + 1 bonus
@StanMiguel 4/11

Predictions highest percentage 

@Theheel 80% (1 predictions)
@DexterXSR 68% (4 predictions)
@Shmoe II 66% (5 predictions)
@Dawn 66% (2 predictions)
@KyTeran 61% (8 predictions)
@Martel123 60% (7 predictions)
@Charasmatic Enigma 59% (8 predictions)
@kanegan 58% (6 predictions)
@Wrestling Machine 57% (8 predictions)
@Toby0618 51% (6 predictions)
@angeldelayette 40% (2 predictions)
@StanMiguel 36% (1 predictions)

On 2/25/2024 at 7:40 AM, knkmaster69 said:

Like seeing what you're doing with SWF! It's hard to get match ratings above the 80s with this company in my experience, but the opportunities for storytelling are so fun and I like seeing your version of it!

Thank you @knkmaster69, I'm glad that you like the diary. I think it's difficult to book SWF and to balance ratings with diary stories is even harder, but SWF has too many great characters and a great history. I think the diary will get more interesting as weeks go by.

On 2/25/2024 at 9:55 AM, StanMiguel said:

Comments on diary / last episode: Currently trying to read/catch up on this save, love what I'm seeing. Hope that my hope in these picks pay off!

Thank you @StanMiguel for your kind comments.  As you catch up with the diary I think you'll see my style of booking, but the most important thing is that you enjoy it iMO. I hope to see here again!

On 2/25/2024 at 8:05 AM, Shmoe II said:

- Always difficult to pick against ??? 

On 2/25/2024 at 10:18 AM, Martel123 said:

This screams that you signed an indie tag team and need a team to lose so the new guys can get a popularity boost lol. 

On 2/25/2024 at 9:43 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Not sure who you could bring in this early who would be big enough names to beat The Pain Alliance... but I'd be happy to be proved wrong

@Martel123 nailed it. The Rock City Stars have already a story in RIPW and are also good babyfaces, something that is important to balance the roster. They'll finally have an opportunity in the Main Roster.

On 2/25/2024 at 10:18 AM, Martel123 said:

Get some heat back

- Again, I dig a mad Tarzan running around the place and I've enjoyed him in my TEW saves, but Spencer has Chosen One all over him and he needs to pick up wins like these. I generally enjoy the pettiness and juvenile nature of what he's been getting up to lately.

I'm going to keep picking him until he wins one

Spencer Spade has a bright future and I'm trying to give him a personality early on the diary. This was an initial storyline and I could end it as soon as possible because this storyline produces low ratings. But Jungle Lord and Spencer Spade are good opposites and as I said before I won't sacrifice everything for the ratings, I think it's a story that adds something else for the diary and it's good to develop the characters Spencer Spade and Jungle Lord.

Main Event:

- I don't see The Most Popular Wrestler in America losing much, not on free TV and not even with a partner to take the fall. And Lenny winning sets up some nice intrigue for the NA title match the following week.

Based on your comments it sounds like you may be setting Brandon James for a title challenge? Bold move, but I'm here for it - so I'm backing it :)

- Big Money seems to be on roll towards something ...big, I guess.

As @Shmoe II said, a victory for Lenny Brown's team was a way to hype the North American title for the next episode. I chose Brandon James to be the next challenger for Rocky Golden and that's the reason he beat Mikey Lau.

Comments on diary / last episode: Very happy to be wrong about my Rogue pick last week, what a huge victory for my guy versus a very mean demon. Long may he continue to worm and weasel his way to W's. Looking forward to the double drop, what a treat for us.

Nice to hear that. I can't talk too much about Rogue because he is in a very important feud but I think it's going to be interesting.

Surprised to see Scythe lose again. He's young enough that it makes sense he could lose to top guys like Golden/Rogue, but I always find it hard to have supernatural types lose as I'm worried about losing their mystique. Interested to see where you are going with Scythe, as he seems to be moving away from the title picture for now.

Scythe is a question of when rather than if. I'm afraid of Scythe losing to a random guy but Rocky Golden is our figuerehead and Rogue is a 3-time World Heavyweight champion and they won in controversial finishes. Not sure about the supernatural thing, it's not out of the question but we won't see supernatural powers for the moment. As you know, I had Samael The Executioner as a champion in my LAP diary and they are too similar in my mind to start a new diary with Scythe winning the championship.

• Like 1

Go-home episode before Awesome Impact

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 8

Joey Morgan & The Dallas Cowboys (Mashall Dillon & Ranger) vs Unleashed Awesomeness (Randy Unleashed, Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball)

Robbie Retro vs Scythe

The Domination (Avalanche & Chill) vs The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee)

Sammy Smoke vs Valiant

Main Event:

Brandon James & The Crippler vs Rocky Golden & Angry Gilmore

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this month?

• Like 1

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 8

Joey Morgan & The Dallas Cowboys (Mashall Dillon & Ranger) vs Unleashed Awesomeness (Randy Unleashed, Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball)

They are Awesome...

Robbie Retro vs Scythe

Scythe isn't losing to Disco man

The Domination (Avalanche & Chill) vs The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee)

The Pain Alliance lost to The Rock City Stars last week, so I'm assuming you see them as the jobbers of the tag division

Sammy Smoke vs Valiant

Valiant's one of your top guys, Sammy isn't

Main Event:

I feel like Brandon needs at least one win over Rocky Golden to be a credible threat, so after losing last week he gets a win back here.

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

Yes - The Main Event should deliver

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this month?

No - I think the gap to TCW is just too big

• Like 1

Robbie Retro vs Scythe

Sammy Smoke vs Valiant

Main Event:

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?  Yes

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this month?  No

• Like 1