Which existing worker would you want to use as your character?

Since one of the changes will be we can play as an existing worker, which worker would you want to be. I was thinking of doing a game as Edd Stone, and having him go be the Head Booker at NOTBPW. Other than that I'd probably use either Hell Monkey or Samoan Machine. Maybe Tommy Cornell.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the "forever unemployed" bunch or an older worker. Ted Brady or Stretch The Chicken Boy would make for some fun games.

Ditto. I generally use The Masked Avatar for my training games. He's good without being ridiculously godlike. But depending on where I book from I could see myself using one of the older but solid talents out there on the street like a Thomas Morgan or a Jack Griffith.

I'm thinking Josh Jones as long as he has debuted(April 2012) and has found a job at a smaller fed.

He has NO entertainment skills, but I want to have him as the trainer for an entertainment based fed. Put him with a hot female manager who can talk and have him feud with the lower-mid and mid-card guys to get their wrestling up while also being able to feature him in angles with them.

I'm leaning towards a retired wrestler that wouldn't get much use otherwise. Perhaps one of the Demons or the Warlords. Squeeky McClean is also appealing for me right now for some reason. Thats just in Canada and USA. It all depends on what fed and where really.

Not Boris?!?!? :eek:

I imagine a game as Boris (without editting) would be basically me hitting "next day" over and over again until I retired 10 years later.

With that said, yes, it'd be fun to book as Boris Kiriyakin. Though I'd have to sadly roleplay it, and so he'd never book himself to the moon. Boris is just a guy that's happy to be on a roster.

I have a few ideas with these guys depending on their 2013 situation:

Buddy Garner

Enforcer Roberts

Dark Angel

Eric Tyler

Rip Chord

Sam Strong

Shawn Gonzalez

Steve Flash

Last year I was Art Reed a lot as my user character so I can see me going back to him as well.

I have put a lot of thought into this and I have no clue who I would make my user character in the C-Verse...

Sam Keith

Rocky Golden

Chance Fortune

Giant Redwood (Book myself to the moon)

Jim Force (Book myself past the moon)

Fox Mask (Running CZCW of course)

Dan Stone (Owning NOTBPW)

Nemesis (Head booker of PSW)

Eddie Peak (Joining PSW as head booker)

Those are some of the ideas I have but I have no idea who I will naturally pick to play as. Guess I need to see how things shake up.

"Hollywood" Brett Starr working at USPW. For roleplay purposes you could always say Micky is the one doing the booking. ;)

Steve Flash assuming he's still active, booking for NYCW.

Johnny Martin booking for PSW.

NEMESIS would be a great choice as well. Could start my own fed or book PSW.

Bringing Steve DeColt home and taking over CGC is another option. :)

Love this feature. :p

Archived