Tag Team Suggestions / Naming Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Funkenstein Sr." data-cite="Funkenstein Sr." data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey good one...I'm going to use it for a stable in my game.<p> </p><p> Got a tag team name I need help with. It should be easy but I'm drawing a complete blank with it.</p><p> Stanley Axis going under the mask as the Masked Avenger teaming with the Masked Stranger. They're faces getting ready to fight injustice in a long feud with the very over tag team champions "Power & Glory" (Canadian Crusher & Philippe LaGrenier). </p><p> </p><p> BTW...Power & Glory are a great entertainment based tag team (managed by Roxy Kitten in her stable of "Pretty$") in under a year they've raised the midcard tag team title to a main event prestige rating.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Strangers Avengers, maybe?</p>

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kanegan" data-cite="kanegan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Tyler's Titans or Tyler's School of Glory???<p> </p><p> I have a game going in UK where i discovered Kashmir Singh and Keith Adams and Barry Griffin and Dwayne Dark have great chemistry as a team . Any suggestions for both the teams??</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Singh & Adams = The Sensational Forces</p><p> </p><p> Griffin & Dark = Legit Strikes</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="petecrimson00" data-cite="petecrimson00" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Stable that is basically the Corporation for SWF, just want a cooler name<p> </p><p> Commissioner Eric Tyler and biggest star in the company Jack Bruce (A*!) team up and intend to dominate the company. Any emphasis on Tyler would be good, since he is the leader, Tyler's Terrorizers. etc. (I know extremely cheesy, hence why I want help) </p><p> </p><p> any help is very appreciated</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The TSA = The Tyler's Supreme Allegiance</p>

Thinking possibly too far ahead for one of my games, but may find one closer to set time when it happens..

But Straight Edge Society, was mainly Punk, Selena, and Gallows, and I think even Joey Mercury, but I was thinking of a storyline where Punk is split from them, or traded to RAW or something like that, and Chavo Guerrero is the one to pick up from there..

I wouldn't want to call them Straight Edge Society anymore, especially with Chavo leading, though his experience is his main point of leadership.

Guess what I'm asking is, what would a stable/tag team name be for the likes of Chavo Guerrero, Luke Gallows, and I'm thinking of adding Vance Archer. I believe La Familia, may have worked, but I thought you all could come up with something better, so what would you suggest?

In my USPW game, Andre Jones is leading a group of disgruntled black wrestlers who feel their being held back due to their colour (think Nation of Domination)

So far, the group consists of:

Andre Jones

Greg Black

Sayeed Ali

Slim V

I will most likely be adding Shady K to the group, too.

But, I'm stuck for a name. I was thinking of using Bad Attitude but if anyone has some suggestions, that'd be great.

In my USPW game, Andre Jones is leading a group of disgruntled black wrestlers who feel their being held back due to their colour (think Nation of Domination)

So far, the group consists of:

Andre Jones

Greg Black

Sayeed Ali

Slim V

I will most likely be adding Shady K to the group, too.

But, I'm stuck for a name. I was thinking of using Bad Attitude but if anyone has some suggestions, that'd be great.

Affirmative Action?

NAACP?

I like Affirmative Action for that...especially if they are a little ruthless, it paints them in a positive light (which I'm sure they'd be upset if they weren't). Like the one gimmick that's for the people who are anti-hardcore, but end up using weapons in their matches...

I've got a real-world trio of Pelle Primeau, Lince Dorado and Zack Sabre Jr combined and need a name for them... Obviously I want it reference either their youth or their aerial abilities.

Anyone got any ideas?

Could always borrow Zack's tag team name and call them The Leaders of The New School.

playing nwa's 1997 mod

Need good team names. I am in the year 2002 and here is my tag team division it is set up with a green worker and one with no psy penalty.

Jado and Gedo

Hotstuff Hernandez(shawn Hernandez) and Nick Dinsmore (Eugene)

Jaime Knobel and Jason Cross

Chris Sabin and Christian York

The last one I was thinking of calling them Just Chris

Jado and Gedo

Hotstuff Hernandez(shawn Hernandez) and Nick Dinsmore (Eugene)

Jaime Knobel and Jason Cross

Chris Sabin and Christian York

Jado & Gedo can either use PUNK or WAR(War being the promotion they really got their start in)

Hernandez and Dinsmore really depends on their gimmicks and if they are face or heel

Noble and Cross as faces or heels if you give them like a almost straight edge type gimmick you can call them Noble Cross

Sabin and York work really well as young cocky heels so something like Perfection, The Future is Now, or go with York and Matthews tag name Lords of the Air

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Playing as C-Verse TCW 2010 data</p><p> </p><p>

Need a name for a stable/loose alliance between Danny Fonzarelli and the L.A. Connection for a feud with Eric Tyler's reformed School of Tradition.</p><p> </p><p>

I have an old school vs. rebellious anti-tradition theme in mind if that helps any?</p>

• 3 weeks later...
I need a name for a new stable in my 2018 USPW game. I'm hoping to get Emma Chase from SWF and team her up with Laura Huggins to create a heel stable that includes new crossovers Des Davids and Jack Bruce as well as Remo, Sammy Bach and Roger Cage. I'm going to have them feud with Hannah Potter (face authority figure) and a bunch of face workers for control of USPW.

I need a name for a new stable in my 2018 USPW game. I'm hoping to get Emma Chase from SWF and team her up with Laura Huggins to create a heel stable that includes new crossovers Des Davids and Jack Bruce as well as Remo, Sammy Bach and Roger Cage. I'm going to have them feud with Hannah Potter (face authority figure) and a bunch of face workers for control of USPW.

The Supreme Seige Engine?

I would call them The Neighborhood. Considering you have members from both SWF & TCW.

Is this some kind of SWF invasion angle? How about "The New England Riot Squad"?

Archived