Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

Is there anyway to give the industry a kick up the butt and create a boom period or is it just random?

I've been playing this game for years but never really cared about it until now. Mainly because my current USPW game I've been putting out events rated a nice chunk higher than my pop but due to the industry being low and still falling I'm not getting many gains.

Is there anyway to give the industry a kick up the butt and create a boom period or is it just random?

I've been playing this game for years but never really cared about it until now. Mainly because my current USPW game I've been putting out events rated a nice chunk higher than my pop but due to the industry being low and still falling I'm not getting many gains.

Should be able to change (can we create a new one in this version??) an existing narrative in the editor to make a Boom period.

Should be able to change (can we create a new one in this version??) an existing narrative in the editor to make a Boom period.

You can make a narrative that has an effect on the industry. For games you already started, you would exit out of the game and go into the editor, click on "Narratives," then create one and where it says "Effect," choose "(insert area here) Industry Boom," choose a number for Effect Strength, then save it. Go back to your game, and go into the options screen, go to "Import Data," then go to the drop-down menu and underneath where it says the name of the database you're using, scroll until you come across "Narratives," and select the narrative you want to import. Hope that helps!

Long time lurker here, loving my first real foray into the C-Verse.

Is there still no way to search specifically for tag teams, or have I missed something?

Especially painful and arduous finding teams in the C-Verse, where I have no idea who the established teams are.

So... how do you guys handle rifts in the Locker Room. I've just had Triple H cause Simmering Tension with Owen Hart against about ten other guys. What's your best strategy for handling this??

Try and Meddle to improve Triple H and Hart's relationship?? Send Owen Hart on holiday?? Fire Triple H?? (I won't be doing the last one BTW)

So... how do you guys handle rifts in the Locker Room. I've just had Triple H cause Simmering Tension with Owen Hart against about ten other guys. What's your best strategy for handling this??

Try and Meddle to improve Triple H and Hart's relationship?? Send Owen Hart on holiday?? Fire Triple H?? (I won't be doing the last one BTW)

Or what about if I pull a Ribber on Owen Hart?? Will that make a bunch of people with Simmering Tension like him all of a sudden??

Fog of War

I have a question regarding the fog of war feature since I never used in TEW 2013.

After how long I will be able to see the skills of my hot prospects? I know they need to be on matches and angles but at the moment besides the Entertainment abilities none of the other scouting levels have improved.

just wondering how the organic biographies work, im playing a real world mod nd am yet to see any differences, am i looking in the wrong place?

Are they turned on? Because if they aren't, it does nothing.

if you turn them on, the game will create and update a generic bio that mentions the type of wrestler they are, where they can work, dojo they graduated from, size, and style. It will mention their current employer, past employers (set in Employment History), awards they have won, and current belts. This information will update and change as the game goes on.

How do you declare war from a hostile relationship?

It says you must end the current relationship then start a new one but of course the other company rejects ending a hostile relationship.

This seems like a pretty clear bug, if you're already hostile you should be able to declare war

Is there some way to give guys an extra popularity boost on their debut? I thought I read something about that being possible this time around but I can't find it anywhere now.

I THINK it just happens automatically if your fed is far more popular than they are, although I've barely played with big feds so can't be sure.

Anyone want to help me learn how to book MAW properly? My ratings and everything are sucking. 34, 35, and 23 for my first 3 shows. :(

It's all in context to your popularity. I got a 43 for the Rip Chord Challenge and that was considered an excellent show. You only start with 22 popularity in Mid Atlantic so anything over that is a good show.

I haven't I am losing cash at a great rate just for future reference really if I created a super rich regional, just wanted to see if I could absorb companies from other countries

Playing as FCW and fingers crossed I might of made a profit this month

any easy way to see current gimmick and gimmick rating on the booking screen? something im missing? it's annoying to have to go back to the main roster page all the time. Especially with the gimmick effects on, easy to lose track of large rosters and gimmick changes.