Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

Do AI regional companies ever expand to cult or get TV deals? I know it basically never happened in 2013

Yes sir. One of the first things I did when the full game came out was a near five year sim and there were two promotions that not only reached but also managed to stay Cult level. Both of them started at Regional level. The other was a touring promotion and the other a normal one.

Has anyone grown from Regional to Cult in 2016 yet? I'm wondering how much money I should save before the jump.

I'm C Popularity in Midwest, I am gonna try and grow in the North West (because it's at 100% importance) to reach cult, but I'm wondering how much I should save before the jump? I made a profit of $183,510 last month (running 5 shows), and have all the production stuff maxed out (lol, Regional company with the best of everything)

What are the requirements for a female to be a positive role model? I have a 22 year old female with 83 sex appeal and 72 charisma who doesn't fit the bill. Does gimmick factor in too?

Are they Babyface, I think the dev journal said they have to be babyface? I forgot that was a new feature. I should really make a Women's division and test it.

Are they Babyface, I think the dev journal said they have to be babyface? I forgot that was a new feature. I should really make a Women's division and test it.

I run with no face/heel divide so that would be upsetting if it was a requirement. I want Mary Dobson to be the best of all time!

I run with no face/heel divide so that would be upsetting if it was a requirement. I want Mary Dobson to be the best of all time!

Hmm, maybe it's like a Figurehead and they have to at least have good Babyface skill? Even if there isn't a Face/Heel divide.

Hmm, maybe it's like a Figurehead and they have to at least have good Babyface skill? Even if there isn't a Face/Heel divide.

She plays an 87 babyface so who really knows. I'm sure somebody will investigate the nuances sooner or later!

Is there a way to dissolve a child company that you no longer require (or merge them together?), or even just kill one off one in the editor?. I ended up with 2 companies in the same nation after buying one out, and there's no sense having them compete with each other. Was hoping to keep the newer company that I purchased as they had a logo etc ¬_¬

had to drastically alter my strategy after hitting small and watching the industry and economy tank. Have noted a couple of things over the past several months.

1) all my shows have been in the great lakes region. After my internet stuff stop gaining popularity, all regions non main/spillover regions dropped to 0.6 and have gradually risen to 0.8 - except Hawaii and Puerto Rico which are 0.5 and 0.3. can't figure out why.

2) created an alliance with talent trades, is there no fee? They keep borrowing my guys and I appear to get nothing for it. I had figured that there would be some charge or that it would be an actual trade of talent.

had to drastically alter my strategy after hitting small and watching the industry and economy tank. Have noted a couple of things over the past several months.

1) all my shows have been in the great lakes region. After my internet stuff stop gaining popularity, all regions non main/spillover regions dropped to 0.6 and have gradually risen to 0.8 - except Hawaii and Puerto Rico which are 0.5 and 0.3. can't figure out why.

2) created an alliance with talent trades, is there no fee? They keep borrowing my guys and I appear to get nothing for it. I had figured that there would be some charge or that it would be an actual trade of talent.

The talent is who gets paid. There is a small admin fee the Alliance takes. Remember, you do not own the Alliance even if you set it up, it's a separate entity.

They have to be a babyface. From the journal (emphasis mine):

Apr 01: Female Role Models

Young, attractive, bubbly babyface females can be eligible to get a bonus to simulate a young female fanbase and being a positive role model to them.

Since babyface is specifically mentioned, I'd assume that's as much a requirement as 'female'.

Remember, not every feature is designed to be available to or useful for every type of product. I would see if turning Crazy Mary babyface would get you the bonus even though you don't use a divide. It might work since everyone still has a disposition "under the hood" even with no divide.

How can I make sure I get more money from sponsors? Is it directly related to popularity in the country? (I have a favorable brand for sponsors, high traditional and entertainment)

Product. Sponsorship is tied to product. Size only factors in the way you'd think it would (i.e. a local promotion with the most favorable product isn't going to get as much money as a Regional or Cult level promotion with that same product).

Product settings that are 'extremely' favorable for sponsorship include Traditional, Mainstream, Comedy, and Lucha Libre. Pick three of those as key features (and nothing else) and you'll be 'extremely favorable'.

Product settings that are 'extremely' favorable for sponsorship include Traditional, Mainstream, Comedy, and Lucha Libre. Pick three of those as key features (and nothing else) and you'll be 'extremely favorable'.

So that makes Comedy one of the best product settings as it also increases popularity over performance. Popularity being far easier to increase than performance.

Product. Sponsorship is tied to product. Size only factors in the way you'd think it would (i.e. a local promotion with the most favorable product isn't going to get as much money as a Regional or Cult level promotion with that same product).

That's strange. I'm at regional level, but my sponsorship has gone: 147k, 148k, 147k, 145k, 122k, 123k, 123k, 111k and 97k. I haven't changed my product and always have had traditional and mainstream as key features.

That's strange. I'm at regional level, but my sponsorship has gone: 147k, 148k, 147k, 145k, 122k, 123k, 123k, 111k and 97k. I haven't changed my product and always have had traditional and mainstream as key features.

That's just the worlds Economy and Wrestling Industry values changing. :)

How much will low production values hurt me if I'm still winning regional battles?

As IPW, I decided to upgrade all my production values to match everyone else in the South West regional battle, though I finished second without those upgrades. First month with upgraded production, I won the regional battle and lost $50k--not a killer, but not great. If I hadn't upgraded, how much would the production value drop have hurt show grades?

I know that I can see economy changes in size, but is there a way to see wrestling industry values?

Press the button that's like a globe. It will take you to the world screen. You can see national battles and stuff, and you can choose which region to view. There you can see economy and wrestling industry rating for each region.