Cornellverse References

It's Fortius Minimus. The dude seems to be a reference to the Asterix comics of Goscinny & Uderzo, actually.

I know and own all the Asterix comics and love them. I think hes a reference to both at the same time. Come on Asterix + Optimus! This guy rocks someone push him already! Comradebot I am looking at you! lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove past a sign today for Wooton Fitzbaine in Dorset... but found it difficult to explain to everyone else in the car why I found that interesting. Given the amount of _____ Langton's around the place, I don't think it'd be a giant leap to say that somewhere there may just be a Thimbleby Langton too.

• 2 months later...

I'm pretty sure that Mexican wrestler Electrico is at least based on Spiderman villain Electo.

Silver Shark is a small masked highflyer - the Silver Shark is another name for the shark minnow, a very small fish that is often confused with a shark. Umm...let me think, Danny "The Mountain" Rushmore is a Mt. Rushmore reference.

OH! And my all time favorite Mark Smart = Smart Mark, or a wrestling fan, such as the majority of us, who are 'in the know' in regards to the behind the scenes goings on of pro wrestling.

that is what I thought as well....we should confrim this adam, if it is for Jack danials I am signing him and he will be the new swf champion

Given that (Captain) Morgan's is a type of rum, I think it's a fairly safe bet that it's a nod to the JD you drink - although it could also be another Scrubs reference :p

I think you're over analyzing Silver Shark. Adam was a huge Shark Boy mark and I think Silver Shark is his rendition of him.

Yeah I knew he was heavily influenced by Shark Boy...but I guess I was just pondering how that name got settle upon and "Sliver Sharks" are fake sharks, so I was just going for the longshot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...
True long time players know about the DeLarges. And I. Fondly recall making a certain Interview with the Vampire reference a world beater when he was known as m'lord Stephen Cuthill. Hows about those presidential (cyber) punk rockers Clinton Washington