Worst. Botched. Spot. Ever.

alphadraighon

Don't know how long this vid has been around, but I only just saw if for the first time ever. I've seen some messed up botches in wrestling; some seriously wicked blown bits (especially in hardcore feds like CZW and BJW). But this is the first that made me say "oh sh*t" loud enough for someone to hear.

Youtube's Botchamania has both the worst and funniest ones.

I'm a subscriber to the maffewnosells account and elite member of the uMo, United Maffew Order.

uMo 4-4-4-4 lyfe!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MaffewNoSellsYT

Maffew has literally posted over 1000 hours of wrestling botchs via Botchamania, the professionals choice of wrestling botchs. In Jokes are bountiful.

Scott Steiner was recently honoured as Botchamaniac 2010, joining Sabu in the Botchamania Hall of Fame after thousands of votes (No lie)

Youtube's Botchamania has both the worst and funniest ones.

I'm a subscriber to the maffewnosells account and elite member of the uMo, United Maffew Order.

uMo 4-4-4-4 lyfe!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MaffewNoSellsYT

Maffew has literally posted over 1000 hours of wrestling botchs via Botchamania, the professionals choice of wrestling botchs. In Jokes are bountiful.

Scott Steiner was recently honoured as Botchamaniac 2010, joining Sabu in the Botchamania Hall of Fame after thousands of votes (No lie)

I love Botchamania. And OMG on Scott Steiner explaining his chances of winning towards the end of the last one. Petey looked like he was about to lose his mind and or just completely break character standing there!

Dunno if the video is out there, but I'll never forget Matt Hardy outright missing a high risk move on Steve Blackman, then both of them jumping to their feet and staring at one another with painfully confused looks for a good three seconds before Matt suddenly busts out with a small package pin.

It was ugly.

I'd say this is a tie with the Sid diving boot to face or whatever he was going for when he destroyed his leg:

In terms of comedy I think this one tops them all though

p://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=vY9N6fFfSnY&feature=PlayList&p=1EF0AE4A549C200B&playnext=8&playnext_from=PL&index=17

Haven't had a chance to check the unexplained links, but Jack Evans' notorious cage dive has to be seen to be believed (basically, he dived off the top of the cage, to the outside, and missed his target/they didn't catch him, so he hit the ground hard).

Will see if I can find the link later.

I love Botchamania. And OMG on Scott Steiner explaining his chances of winning towards the end of the last one. Petey looked like he was about to lose his mind and or just completely break character standing there!

"Samoa Joe, you take your 33 and a 1/3 percent chance and you minus my 25 percent chance, you end up with 8 and a 1/3 percent. But then you add my 75 percent chance of winning if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 and 2/3 percents, I got 141 and 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice."

I laughed my ball off. Steinermania 2 for life.

"Samoa Joe, you take your 33 and a 1/3 percent chance and you minus my 25 percent chance, you end up with 8 and a 1/3 percent. But then you add my 75 perchance chance of winning if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 and 2/3 percents, I got 141 and 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice."

I laughed my ball off. Steinermania 2 for life.

Fixed. :p

On a stupidity level, Rico calling the spot in their rumble match against Hardy (I think it was 3 Minute Warning against Hardies and someone). It was audible when watching the event. Hilarious.

Survivor Series 2002. Rico + 3 Minute Warning vs. Jeff Hardy, Bubba Ray Dudley and Spike Dudley. D-Von did the run-in (turned back from his awful reverend character) for the win.

The spot was Rico about to moonsault Bubba (i think) through a table, and Jeff was meant to unbalance him. But Jeff's nowhere to be seen, and Rico's on the top rope. He starts stalling and basically wobbling for no apparent reason, then yells "DAMMNIT JEFF!" at the top of his lungs. Great moment.

Survivor Series 2002. Rico + 3 Minute Warning vs. Jeff Hardy, Bubba Ray Dudley and Spike Dudley. D-Von did the run-in (turned back from his awful reverend character) for the win.

The spot was Rico about to moonsault Bubba (i think) through a table, and Jeff was meant to unbalance him. But Jeff's nowhere to be seen, and Rico's on the top rope. He starts stalling and basically wobbling for no apparent reason, then yells "DAMMNIT JEFF!" at the top of his lungs. Great moment.

THAT was the one...did Steiner debut that night too?

These might not count as botched spots as such, but a couple of funny MMA bloopers off the top of my head...

- Elite XC decided it would be a good idea to have Nick Diaz confront KJ Noons (a long rivalry that got very heated outside the cage) after Noons had just won in his home town. As everyone else in the building expected, Diaz and his brother took it too far with Noons and his Dad, before a thrown bottle of water caused a 20-man ruckus in the cage. Nice.

- Tim Sylvia crapped his pants live on Spike TV.

- In a small, local show, a fighter named Corey Wethey was knee'd so hard in the stomache he lost control of his bowels. His opponant ended up with his legs locked between the guys head at one point before protesting to the referee, who let the fight continue. It got so bad that the bout had to be called off and an intermission taken while the mat was scrubbed clean.

- Kevin Randleman one knocked himself out just before he was due to compete in the main event of UFC 24.

- Yoshihiro Nakao kissed Heath Herring during a staredown and got knocked out for his troubles (we've all seen that one)

- Double KO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxApKBCUJkg

- Bill 'Superfoot' Wallace, in the opening sentence of the first ever UFC broadcast in '93 managed to A) Burp loudly and B) Call it the Ultimate Fighting Challenge. He would go on to mispronunciate the names of his broadcast partners repeatedly, and in a multitude of different ways, for the entire evening. He never came back.

- Bill 'Superfoot' Wallace, in the opening sentence of the first ever UFC broadcast in '93 managed to A) Burp loudly and B) Call it the Ultimate Fighting Challenge. He would go on to mispronunciate the names of his broadcast partners repeatedly, and in a multitude of different ways, for the entire evening. He never came back.

I effin LMAO when reading this... Don't know what was funnier, what Wallace did, or the way that you brilliantly explained it. Beats the hell out of me to why, but i think that last one was the funniest to me.

John Cena 'STF-Uing' Masters on raw (a few years ago) to the point he actually made him suffocate (non kayfabe) and masters was trying to desperatly break the hold (also non kayfabe) I believe there was also some shouting involved IIRC, but don't remember what particularly. That was hilarious.

Archived