What's going on in your game?

Cliff Anderson passed away in my game. As Jay Chord I took over full ownership of CZCW so Anderson was just announcing, but as the originator of the fed I made him the first induction of the CZCW Hall of Fame and re-named one of my shows after him (CZCW Cliff Anderson Memorial Show.)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you do dynasties?

Using real world mods...and until those get ported over I'm apparently in a lurch.

Besides that point, these new broadcaster requirements and match times things are seriously limiting any enjoyment I can find out of the game. While the new additional features for mods (increased emphasis on the backstage environment) will be good, it's hard to get off the ground when my game is telling me that I'm imminently about to be thrown off the air unless I do X Y and Z. I play to a certain amount of realism, but not to the point of micromanagement.

But I was never all that good anyway so, I might as well just call it in before I sink anymore time into a lost cause. Fitting metaphor for life, I guess.

Playing as FCW currently in March 2017

I will post everything once I have finished up my story but this game is incredible my roster is a mix of stars and legends and up and comers, I cheated a little and turned Bruce the Giant back into an active wrestler

But Big Smack Scott is my best signing he is so horrid its brilliant, I imagined his debut like Steiners at Survivor Series 2002 he cleared the ring of the Heels and said he is here to help Puerto Rican Power

His first match sidelined King Kong Kennedy for 11 Months, Broke Tex Tagens nose in his second, he has destroyed Bull Wrecker to the point that no one likes him apart from The Latino Players, said Kid San Juan is too small and should cut him, also I should cut Mutant and Kanishoki, he has pretty much turned the locker room into a vile atmosphere, even better he joined NYCW as Super Lucha Scott the guy is a hero

Playing as FCW currently in March 2017

I will post everything once I have finished up my story but this game is incredible my roster is a mix of stars and legends and up and comers, I cheated a little and turned Bruce the Giant back into an active wrestler

But Big Smack Scott is my best signing he is so horrid its brilliant, I imagined his debut like Steiners at Survivor Series 2002 he cleared the ring of the Heels and said he is here to help Puerto Rican Power

His first match sidelined King Kong Kennedy for 11 Months, Broke Tex Tagens nose in his second, he has destroyed Bull Wrecker to the point that no one likes him apart from The Latino Players, said Kid San Juan is too small and should cut him, also I should cut Mutant and Kanishoki, he has pretty much turned the locker room into a vile atmosphere, even better he joined NYCW as Super Lucha Scott the guy is a hero

Here's hoping Tagan goes full FBI and arrests Scott for assault. :p

My highest rated angle right now is Fro Sure based on Entertainment not scripted with Gargantuan rated on Menace. It's crazy, Fro Sure is only E+ Pop and Gargantuan is only E Pop, but they can pull an A rated angle.

Right now their storyline has A heat. It's my highest rated storyline right now and it's for my Midcard title.

Starting a new promotion with Wolf Hawkins. Backstory is he was frustrated knowing he would always be #2 in TCW behind Rocky Golden.

Hawkins invested a million dollars and is on a quest to not only build a legacy, but THE legacy.

Currently assembling the roster. Written deals for top talent I plan on keeping around (Black, Reed, Gauge, Etc), PPA for the rest. Still battling with USPW over Callum.

http://s32.postimg.org/irfpvj8w5/Untitled.png

Which member of this newly formed stable should I be running with as leader and possibly the front runner of a major storyline now that I've allianced up with two Mexican promotions? Will probably be running programs with EAGLE Kawasawa, MYSTIC Dragon, Sensational Dragon and possibly Masuko.

ECW 1996

Sandman just lost the ECW title on the one year anniversary on the day he won it to Steve Austin, who has been pulling out A rated promos, and has a Legendary rated gimmick. Austin also put Woman out of action with a devastating chair shot, giving her a concussion and enraging the Sandman (She's on maternity leave) Austin is up to B pop in Tri-State, New England, South East and Great Lakes. I'm worried WWE will come calling soon, he's my figurehead and ratings and PPV buyrates have gone up since he became champion.

RVD and 2 Cold Scorpio have been having a great series of matches over the TV titles, and the Dudley Boyz have just beaten Raven and Stevie for the titles after Tommy Dreamer interfered. Tommy finally got his hands on Raven, however the debuting Kurrgan destroyed Tommy to give Raven the victory.

Rocky has been doing great since his debut as the plucky young rookie, however a loss to the TV Champion, Rob Van Dam, sent him off the rails and since then, we have seen a very different side of the rookie. He has picked on Dean Malenko, claiming that Malenko was an uncharismatic nobody who put the audience to sleep. Malenko's influence has saw Rocky's in ring performance go from a D- to C- within a few months.

Elsewhere, the tag division is starting to shape up nicely, with the Hardy Boyz, the Pitbulls, the Canadian Connection (Edge & Christian), Whipwreck and Cactus, Stevie Richards & Kurrgan, the Steiners, and the cream of the crop, the Dudley Boyz. The Steiners are without a doubt the most over tag team, however, due to their contract with AJPW, they can not be booked on a consistent enough basis to earn the titles. They did however, put over the Dudleyz in a Cage match at Barely Legal, which Scott was not at all pleased with.

Unfortunately, we have had 2 walkouts; Terry Funk and New Jack. Neither men liked the direction of the company and the new focus on young blood, and after both were being forced to put over talent more often than usual, they took their ball and went home

We have gone up to C- importance in tri-state and are expanding over to New England, holding the Barely Legal PPV there and bringing in 2,300 fans, bringing us up to E+ importance in the area. We bought over the International World Class Championship Wrestling (IWCCW) and put it out of business at a cheap $47,000

Now Japan is starting to raid my CZCW fed. BHOTWG & GCG came in and took a few of my focal points (Greg Gauge a month after he took the belt off of Ernest Youngman, William Hayes which wasn't a major loss and Storm Spillaine just days after I put the tag belts back on he & Malloy.) There was no way I could compete with the contracts that they were offered.

I'm now starting to turn a solid profit monthly and my young card is starting to develop. I'm taking on some of my graduates and using them as my jobbers while building them with the future in mind. I put the vacant tag titles on The Puerto Rican Boys after signings Kid San Juan and to help the build of Island Apollo. After Gauge left once he took the belt off Youngman, I made Fox Mask a transitional champ and put the belt back on Jay Chord for the time being. I might give him a good run with it while guys like Youngman, Jack Avatar, etc. work with one another to build them up even more.

I want a big build to Jack Avatar/Island Apollo. Island has yet to be pinned and Avatar was only pinned once at the hands of Jay Chord.

I want a big build to Jack Avatar/Island Apollo. Island has yet to be pinned and Avatar was only pinned once at the hands of Jay Chord.

Such a good storyline this one.

One of my best and most favourite feuds written on '13 was between two unbeaten guys. They both came up from developmental at the same time and I just rode with it, playing them off each other to see who I could get to main eventer the fastest. After a couple of months the storyline wrote itself and within 8 or 9 months they were co-main event of my season finale. Such a basic storyline of neither being pinned/submitted in their career and it pulled a high 90s storyline heat and match rating. I don't even think they made it past B popularity either at the time.

Ernest Youngman has had a bit of a push from me because I think he's awesome. But, he's pestering me for a pay rise. He's only just made the main event level and he's requesting more money than the champ.

Sorry, pal. Nobody is bigger than the promotion. Going to have to put you on a losing streak for a while. Hopefully that brings you down a peg or two.

I love how the workers are a pain in the backside in this game. Like a bunch of squabbling little divas. I'm half expecting someone to refuse to work unless i take out all the blue M&Ms.

Ernest Youngman has had a bit of a push from me because I think he's awesome. But, he's pestering me for a pay rise. He's only just made the main event level and he's requesting more money than the champ.

Sorry, pal. Nobody is bigger than the promotion. Going to have to put you on a losing streak for a while. Hopefully that brings you down a peg or two.

I love how the workers are a pain in the backside in this game. Like a bunch of squabbling little divas. I'm half expecting someone to refuse to work unless i take out all the blue M&Ms.

In every sim I've done so far he goes over really fast in Tri-State with the company he is signed with.

I held a TNA King of Trios tournament. The teams were:

1. Planet Jarrett: Jeff Jarrett, America's Most Wanted (Storm and Harris)

2. Team ROH: Brian Danielson, Doug Williams, Colt Cabana

3. Team CMLL: Vampiro, Ultimo Guerrero, Shocker

4. Team NJPW: Shinsuke Nakamura, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Minoru Tanaka

5. Team CHIKARA: Mike Quakenbush, Jigsaw, Ultra Mantis Black

6. Team WWE: Al Snow, Ron Simmons, Big Boss Man

7. Christian's Coalition: Christian Cage, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles

8. Black Gospel: Christopher Daniels, Abyss, D'Angelo Deniro

9. Team Canada: Bobby Roode, Eric Young, Petey Williams

10. Rising Force: Brian Kendrick, Austin Aries, Chris Sabin

11. The Band: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman

12. Gathering: Raven, CM Punk, Julio Denero

13. Hulkamaniacs: Hogan, Nasty Boys

14. LAX: Konnan, Homicide, Hernandez

15. Iron Men: Sting, Ron Killings, D'Lo

16. Team X: Sonjay Dutt, Jerry Lynn, Shark Boy

Ironically, D'Lo of the Iron men got injured and he was replaced by Sonjay Dutt. Also Raven was so heartbroken that he failed to win the Trios cup that he handed in his resignation after his team's first round loss. The end match was Planet Jarrett Vs Christian's coalition with AJ picking up the win for his team. The winners got a nifty cup that they get to share.

The tournament was fun to do but sadly all of my main stars suffered in terms of popularity. Pretty much everyone in my main event scene fell 2-3 popularity points. Also I lost about 120k this month so my budget is hurting. Oh well.

I held a TNA King of Trios tournament. The teams were:

1. Planet Jarrett: Jeff Jarrett, America's Most Wanted (Storm and Harris)

2. Team ROH: Brian Danielson, Doug Williams, Colt Cabana

3. Team CMLL: Vampiro, Ultimo Guerrero, Shocker

4. Team NJPW: Shinsuke Nakamura, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Minoru Tanaka

5. Team CHIKARA: Mike Quakenbush, Jigsaw, Ultra Mantis Black

6. Team WWE: Al Snow, Ron Simmons, Big Boss Man

7. Christian's Coalition: Christian Cage, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles

8. Black Gospel: Christopher Daniels, Abyss, D'Angelo Deniro

9. Team Canada: Bobby Roode, Eric Young, Petey Williams

10. Rising Force: Brian Kendrick, Austin Aries, Chris Sabin

11. The Band: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman

12. Gathering: Raven, CM Punk, Julio Denero

13. Hulkamaniacs: Hogan, Nasty Boys

14. LAX: Konnan, Homicide, Hernandez

15. Iron Men: Sting, Ron Killings, D'Lo

16. Team X: Sonjay Dutt, Jerry Lynn, Shark Boy

Ironically, D'Lo of the Iron men got injured and he was replaced by Sonjay Dutt. Also Raven was so heartbroken that he failed to win the Trios cup that he handed in his resignation after his team's first round loss. The end match was Planet Jarrett Vs Christian's coalition with AJ picking up the win for his team. The winners got a nifty cup that they get to share.

The tournament was fun to do but sadly all of my main stars suffered in terms of popularity. Pretty much everyone in my main event scene fell 2-3 popularity points. Also I lost about 120k this month so my budget is hurting. Oh well.

Nice to keep up with your TNA 2004 playthrough, since I've been doing one on TEW13. Had a similar experience to this but with the World X Cup. Since the tourny was based around international guys and X division guys, the popularity drops weren't as major, but I did suffer some financial problems because of it.

Nice to keep up with your TNA 2004 playthrough, since I've been doing one on TEW13. Had a similar experience to this but with the World X Cup. Since the tourny was based around international guys and X division guys, the popularity drops weren't as major, but I did suffer some financial problems because of it.

I liked the idea of three world x cup but it seemed a bit complicated if I do it the way TNA did it. Finally decided on just straight up trios knock out.

Mid Atlantic Wrestling - December 2022

Size (Popularity): Mid Atlantic (57; C-), Tri State (33; E+), Great Lakes (23 E-), South East (22, E-), New England (13; F+), Mid South & Mid West (9; F)

Finances: $1,912,454

From the beginning of 2016 until the very end of 2019 we ran one show a month. Starting in January 2020 we broke into the Tri State area, running two shows a month. I just recently started to run a third show in the Great Lakes region as of September 2022. We make $20-30k a month. I tweaked the product to suit how I like to book when I started the game.

Product: Key Feature: Traditional, Low: Modern, Hardcore, Pure; Match Intensity/Danger 30/30; Match Ratio 80/80; Spinal-impact moves allowed; High risk moves allowed

Greg Gauge was obviously the initial focal point of the company. He held the World Heavyweight title until he left for USPW in June of 2016 (he's still with them). Remus took over the reigns when he departed for better things. Roderick has been with us for the entirety, besides a 9-month period when I couldn't re-sign him due to an Owner Goal (no Cruiserweights). I picked him back up the day the goal expired.

MAW was built around the Remus / Gauge feud until mid-2016 when Gauge left. Brandon Smith came back to MAW to portray his American Patriot gimmick and ended Roderick’s reign of terror in January 2017. Patriot would hold the title until BHOTWG snatched him in November 2017. By then, Ernest Youngman was the next man in line to carry the torch.

Ernest held the title from November 2017 until July 2019. He continuously carried his opponents to better matches. His performance would outshine everyone he worked with for more than two and a half years. SWF let Spencer Spade leave in early 2019 and I grabbed him (knowing it would be short lived). He was the perfect guy to end Youngman’s reign. Spade was with us from May 2019 to October 2019 (when he went to CGC).

From June to September, Spade and Youngman put on some of the best matches I had booked to that point (78 to 84 range). I pulled the trigger and put the belt on Spade in July 2019. He held it until the night before his contract expired in September 2019. Ernest would run with it as the top heel in MAW until he signed with USPW in June of 2021. Xavi Ferrera has held the title ever since as the top babyface in the company.

Champions:

MAW World Heavyweight (100; A*) - Xavi Ferrera

Mid Atlantic Regional (100; A*) - Lenny Brown

MAW World Tag Team (75; B-) - The Architect & Solomon Gold

I’m excited. Growth has been good over the past 6 years, 11 months. I’m hopeful that we’ll be able to negotiate with a broadcaster (National Pride TV) when we have 35% popularity in the Tri State and Great Lakes regions. I know in TEW2013, you had to have 35% popularity in three regions in the US to negotiate with them, so hopefully that is the same even with the change in system.

So I'm running QAW primarily to test out the figurehead system (seeing how impactful it is, whether it's worth bothering with or focusing on, etc).

My major storyline has Ronin (formerly Ronin 3) running roughshod over the promotion while ensuring Jillian Jarvis remains champion. The supposedly long awaited clash between Jillian and Danielle Sweetheart ended with Jillian still champion after Emma May & Vinny Cruz distracted the ref and Crackdown dropped Danielle with the Final Descent (Force of Nature) so Jillian could simply pin her. Then Alicia Strong debuted and was given a title shot and she ran into the same deal, except this time it was Raquel Alvarado.

In retaliation, my user character Migdalia Ramos (the figurehead, once a year is up) starts a stable called TR1BE with Danielle, Alicia, Tamara McFly, Michelle Cox (Katherine Goodlooks), Wendy Anderson, Britney Hollywood (active again), and Teresa Perez. In the future there will be more additions (Yuma Maruya, Otsune Tsumura, HEART Saitoh, Velvet Suarez, Thea Davis, etc) but that won't be until Cherry Bomb debuts with her Bomb Squad group.

The next step is going to be the Trios title tournament where in the final, TR1BE will go over Ronin with Alicia tapping out Toni Parissi. But that's what's going to lead to the debut of the Bomb Squad. By this time, someone else will be world champion. I have to do it with someone new since the current title lineage is basically Danielle and Jillian trading the title back and forth (with Foxxy in there a couple times for variety). I'm thinking Raven Nightfall will sneak in with The Coven (Devil's Daughter & Elsa Calvo) and steal it in some way to remove it from the Ronin-TR1BE storyline.

Emma Chase is set to debut soon as the supposed new owner who has been mentioned and built to for six months (it was originally going to be Clare South until Emma became available). I just poached Amber Allen from NOTBPW and will add Steffi Chee and pair them with Phoebe Plumridge (who I also just poached, from 21CW) to work a program with The Uprising (Selina Svelte & Talia Quinzel). I'm hoping Amber & Talia work out and can be a future go-to matchup. I paired Raku Makuda and Viper McKenna with Charity Sweet as their trainee and will soon be putting the tag team title on them, which they'll defend under Freebird rules. They'll win the titles from Crackdown & The Anti-Establishment as an almost throwaway entrant to their lucha rules match, making it a triple threat. Using the lucha rules stipulation, Charity will toss Hellcat into the ring, feeding Viper & Raku who will finish her to steal the win and the titles (after Viper got Toni to tap to a Viper Twist earlier in the match).

Golden Delicious has returned from maternity leave and is currently the wild card. I always portray her as basically Randy Orton (Melbourne Surprise = RKO) except more calculating. She's targeting Tamara McFly, the current Shockwave champion. Missy Masterson is set to debut after sitting out for months after being injured (torn rotator cuff) by a Killer Kass botch in USPW. She'll debut as Miggy's (new) tag partner, foiling a mid-promo attack by Ronin (and leading to a tag match in the main event).

I have a ton of talent marinating at WTW (CEO: Honey Golightly, Booker: Jen Neptune) and LLX (CEO: Madame Bat, Booker: Mystery Pink), my development promotions. Loving the 'borrow from development' feature since it lets me test chemistry without full callups. The alliance (Wrestling Premier League) is going well, if slowly. AAA doesn't seem to like borrowing the titles at all, and though they borrowed Alicia and Melody, they've never used either (probably because they're both $2800 per show and their top worker, Cherry Bomb, only makes $1800). Or, it could be because their shows are on Tuesdays and so is my TV show so Alicia & Melody aren't available to them. But WTW borrowed the WPL World title and put it on Christy Higgins and they also got the WPL X Division title and put it on Juliette King. I'm thinking of getting the X title and putting it on Yuma Maruya or Michelle Cox. My initial plans called for Michelle & Wendy to be a tag team but bad chemistry put the kibosh on that. So I'll substitute Britney for Michelle (I need Britney paired with someone better than her to help train her up).

I noticed something odd though. At Cult, I'm the 4th ranked promotion in the world (behind Cult USPW, National SWF, and Cult TCW and just overtaking Cult 21CW). But the 6th and 8th ranked promotions......are my Small sized dev feds (WTW and LLX, respectively). National sized SOTBPW is 7th and Cult sized BHOTWG and PGHW are 9 and 10, respectively. I'm guessing the worldwide TV coverage is responsible for that?

I have Ashley Grover, Dharma Gregg, and Cheyenne in rehab currently and I absolutely love that feature! Did a roster wide drug test and Dharma & Cheyenne failed so I immediately sent them to rehab and improved their morale at the same time. Not seeing the backstage incident much because my backstage is (as always) 100% with as many negative influences as locker room leaders (5). Oddly enough, Suzanne Brazzle is listed as an LRL in her bio and has been a judge in Wrestler's Court but is only listed as a 'positive influence' on the Backstage list. But I do have Fuyuko Higa burnin' it up at LLX so that might change.

Just need to get six months of bookings done (no auto booker. Principle) to finally get to the point where I can test what I wanted to test. :)

So I'm running QAW primarily to test out the figurehead system (seeing how impactful it is, whether it's worth bothering with or focusing on, etc).

Have you placed a figurehead who wasn't completely set to be one? That's been my concern in my MAW game. I'd ideally like to get one of my top guys loyal to MAW (so he won't leave) and make him the figurehead (Xavi Ferrera comes to mind right now). He has everything he needs but his star quality is a little low. I haven't pulled the trigger on any figurehead (I would have done American Patriot and Ernest Youngman at different times but they both weren't completely set to do it yet). Obviously I'm worried to appoint a figurehead who will be snatched up by a bigger company, but I'm even more worried about placing a figurehead who will be a massive flop. I'd rather not have one and get none of the positives / negatives, as opposed to having one and getting the negatives from it.

Have you placed a figurehead who wasn't completely set to be one? That's been my concern in my MAW game. I'd ideally like to get one of my top guys loyal to MAW (so he won't leave) and make him the figurehead (Xavi Ferrera comes to mind right now). He has everything he needs but his star quality is a little low. I haven't pulled the trigger on any figurehead (I would have done American Patriot and Ernest Youngman at different times but they both weren't completely set to do it yet). Obviously I'm worried to appoint a figurehead who will be snatched up by a bigger company, but I'm even more worried about placing a figurehead who will be a massive flop. I'd rather not have one and get none of the positives / negatives, as opposed to having one and getting the negatives from it.

I did it on a worker that, at the time, was not over some other guys on the roster and was missing a little star quality. By the end of the year he was the most over worker on the roster, but still had a little missing in star quality. He started as 4% improvement to attendance and 10% to merch. Later in the year he improved to 8% and 30%, respectively.

I did it on a worker that, at the time, was not over some other guys on the roster and was missing a little star quality. By the end of the year he was the most over worker on the roster, but still had a little missing in star quality. He started as 4% improvement to attendance and 10% to merch. Later in the year he improved to 8% and 30%, respectively.

That's awesome. Glad to hear that! Sounds like I could probably pull the trigger as soon as I feel comfortable enough. Still worried to put it on someone who will bail, but Xavi has been with us for years and he's been the unofficial figurehead for two years at this point. I have a feeling that if I put the label on him, other companies will jump at the chance to hurt me. That's why I need to throw it on someone whose loyal to MAW.