Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<p>I know it's here somewhere, but I can't find it...</p><p>

How much does Enhancement Talents expect to be used? I know main-eventers is every show, upper mids every two shows and so forth. But I can't remember enhancement talents. I signed this guy on a written deal as enhancement talent, and he isn't meant to debut for a few months, but his promotion rose to Cult and offered him a written deal, so I had to sign him earlier than planned.</p>

TEW 2016 doesn't have a tournament tracker or anything, so you basically plan it out either in your head, or Excel or on pen and paper or something and then book the matches in the game. Maybe put everyone in the tournament into a storyline. All the game really cares about with tournament titles is that they're on the line in a match the month they're supposed to be held, so just make sure to remember to put it on the line when you're booking the final match.

How do you make money doing a local to global without a TV deal?

I created a company with 0/0/0, run 4 shows a year and use six workers a show to save on money. All contracts are PPA with no travel costs. Within two years in 10k in the red and we go bankrupt

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Danny_H22" data-cite="Danny_H22" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do you make money doing a local to global without a TV deal? <p> </p><p> I created a company with 0/0/0, run 4 shows a year and use six workers a show to save on money. All contracts are PPA with no travel costs. Within two years in 10k in the red and we go bankrupt</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> On average, you don't.</p><p> </p><p> This is pretty much the reason I don't like this challenge. It basically amounts to hope the Industry/Economy is good enough that you can get enough sponsorship money to run shows at a prophet despite not having any fans or buzz.</p>

<p>Question regarding importing database info</p><p> </p><p>

I have a 2001 mod and a 2003 one, I am looking to have ECW as its own active company in 2003, now I have found the function to import the data but I had the thought that wouldnt it mess up workers ect ect (i.e Rhyno for instance would be on ECW in the 2001 database but would exist elsewhere in 2003) I am basically just looking to move the company with its titles across and then once ive done that use the editor to add some key staff and jump in and play, what would be the best way to do this ? </p><p> </p><p>

cheers guys</p>

On average, you don't.

This is pretty much the reason I don't like this challenge. It basically amounts to hope the Industry/Economy is good enough that you can get enough sponsorship money to run shows at a prophet despite not having any fans or buzz.

That makes sense, the economy was down on my game and so even booking a 6 man card once a month was crippling us. By the time 18 months had rolled around, we were 25k in the red. I ended up giving myself a loan to take me back to zero as I was enjoying the game.

Follow up question - for the first 18 I ran one event a month, but I've moved up a size now. Should I still run one a month or look at moving to a weekly hour long show?

Does anyone know what the yearly awards are based off of? I'm half way through a year and Becky Lynch is the Wrestler of the Year...So Far. Which is great for me, but she's not listed as the Female Wrestler of the Year...So Far. Which is weird as fxck...right? Especially because she's won that award multiple times before.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Perro Mordido" data-cite="Perro Mordido" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm running a company with 3 brands. I want to make PPVs exclusive to 2 brands. Is there a way to do this? If I just use the guys from those 2 brands the wrestlers from the third brand get annoyed.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm gonna say yes. </p><p> Depends on the pushes you have on that third brand. Main-eventers and Upper Midcarders will expect to be on Events. Midcarders to some degree to. So if you have any of these on your third brand, then yes, they will become annoyed and unhappy over time.</p>

I'm gonna say yes.

Depends on the pushes you have on that third brand. Main-eventers and Upper Midcarders will expect to be on Events. Midcarders to some degree to. So if you have any of these on your third brand, then yes, they will become annoyed and unhappy over time.

Every brand has it's own Main Eventers, Upper Midcarders, Midcarders, etc. Is there a way to only use two brands in an Event without making the workers from the third brand get annoyed?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Perro Mordido" data-cite="Perro Mordido" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Every brand has it's own Main Eventers, Upper Midcarders, Midcarders, etc. Is there a way to only use two brands in an Event without making the workers from the third brand get annoyed?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No.</p>

Every brand has it's own Main Eventers, Upper Midcarders, Midcarders, etc. Is there a way to only use two brands in an Event without making the workers from the third brand get annoyed?

This is kind of gamey but you could put the brand that's not suppose to be on the show in pre show matches. At least your top talent so you don't upset them.

what happens when someone you're at war with signs one of your workers? Do you take a hit for the battle somehow?

JCP signed my WWF upper midcarder Harley Racs who is 43 years old and in time decline for more money than anyone I have on my roster. *shrugs*

How big of a "punishment" do you actually get for running face vs face or heel vs heel matches?

It's pretty small. Haven't tried to quantify but it doesn't seem like more than a point or two at the most.

If the star power is high and it's the story you want to tell, just don't even worry about it.

It's pretty small. Haven't tried to quantify but it doesn't seem like more than a point or two at the most.

If the star power is high and it's the story you want to tell, just don't even worry about it.

I have found, though, that heel vs heel matches get worse grades.

Does anyone know what happens when another company you're at work with signs one of your workers?

If I have two development companies, can I not move wrestlers between them?

Do I really have to call them up, only to send them back down?

Unfortunately yes

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShikariFC" data-cite="ShikariFC" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What exactly goes into marketing costs, mine are sky high?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think it's purely based on size - they're very low until you get to Cult size, and then they increase drastically.</p>