Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

I'm about to start my first TEW save in the Shifting Sands 2006 mod and have the start pretty much figured out. In my plan I want to book Mick Foley who is a semi-active Wrestler in the mod for Wrestlemania, can I be sure he will do the match provided he doesn't like instant retire or get injured? Also what will be my limitations with him on the road to Wrestlemania? I want to book him in a decent amount of angles and maybe a match here or there.

I'm about to start my first TEW save in the Shifting Sands 2006 mod and have the start pretty much figured out. In my plan I want to book Mick Foley who is a semi-active Wrestler in the mod for Wrestlemania, can I be sure he will do the match provided he doesn't like instant retire or get injured? Also what will be my limitations with him on the road to Wrestlemania? I want to book him in a decent amount of angles and maybe a match here or there.

You should be able to use him however you want granted his contract allows him to wrestle on all shows. He might refuse to do certain risky spots/high risk matches depending on his physical condition though.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CodeBlue_88" data-cite="CodeBlue_88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You should be able to use him however you want granted his contract allows him to wrestle on all shows. He might refuse to do certain risky spots/high risk matches depending on his physical condition though.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully Mick is realistically rated and doesn't bother about that like other workers would.^^ Wrestlemania I want him in a high risk match.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Stannis1" data-cite="Stannis1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a way to keep fake companies from being generated in a real-world database over time? (They are not in the database to begin with, they appear after a few years with no logo) <p> Example: <a href="https://imgur.com/a/s9iV8OX" rel="external nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/s9iV8OX</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes. You can't do it mid-game (that I know of), but you can go into the editor from the main menu, Edit Database > Database Details. There is an option there called Organic Companies. You want to set that to Off. I think that that will prevent companies from being generated like that.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

This must have been asked along the years but neither Google nor the forum search are yielding obvious results. I tried searching *manually* through more than a 100 pages of this thread but uh... I'm giving up :(

Is there a way to edit Moves? I can create new ones, but I can't find a way to delete or edit/rename them, even in the in-game editor. The database editor, of course, would not apply to my save, so...

• 3 weeks later...
Is there a way to keep fake companies from being generated in a real-world database over time? (They are not in the database to begin with, they appear after a few years with no logo)

Example: https://imgur.com/a/s9iV8OX

This is gamey, but go in the editor and give them negative money and set their popularity and momentum to zero. It will take a few in game weeks but they will go bankrupt and disappear.

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to edit Moves? I can create new ones, but I can't find a way to delete or edit/rename them, even in the in-game editor. The database editor, of course, would not apply to my save, so...

Not sure if you haven't figured this out by now, but when you click on a worker's name on the Roster screen, there's the Move Set button which you can click to bring up a menu. There, you can create, remove, or add moves to a worker's moveset, or even create entirely new movesets from scratch.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know if a touring contract ends at the end of a touring month or does it continue until the last day of a series of touring months? For example:

If my schedule runs:

Feb, Mar, Apr, May - Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov

Does the touring contract last 4 months or just 1?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...