WMMA5 Small Questions Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dcyd" data-cite="Dcyd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44604" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How can I book my fighter to fight a local fighter non contracted fighter? Or is the (Local Fighter) just mean its someone whos local on your roster? I saw that tag in a fight with another company</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Those are only on small local shows. You can't use a local fighter for your own fight cards.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="w4lru5" data-cite="w4lru5" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44604" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a way that I can see a list of all the call-outs/challenges that my fighters have made?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep. It's in the match making screen (Add fight).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44604" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think that'd be a fairly clear breach of copyright, so I'm not going to be doing that.</div></blockquote><p> I was referring to the individual gamer not for the game itself. ( guess I didn't make it clear)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="w4lru5" data-cite="w4lru5" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44604" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a way that I can see a list of all the call-outs/challenges that my fighters have made?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In the Personal section of their profile.</p><p> </p><p> Or via the Challenges button in the match making screen for the roster as a whole.</p>

I'm booking Fezzik vs. Lette and it's rating the draw as Low Level International, but when I specify it's for the Heavyweight belt it goes down to High Level National. Why? Belt presitge is 83%, so it can't be that can it?

EDIT: I think I figured it out. It's because they aren't the #1 contender. It penalizes you for giving title fights to lower ranked fighters. Interesting.

I created a new company in editor as i wanted to start from scratch. However when i try to sign guys outside of America it says size of company is unknown and i can only sign American fighters. Is there a way to change this in editor to allow me to be able to sign anyone?

I think I saw this as an option, but for the love of god I don't remember where it was located. :( (maybe I'm dreaming)

But you can just ask them to relocate using the new "talk to" feature and you can sign them then.

I think I saw this as an option, but for the love of god I don't remember where it was located. :( (maybe I'm dreaming)

But you can just ask them to relocate using the new "talk to" feature and you can sign them then.

It’s in the eras section of the editor: on the bottom of each era entry there is a tab for hiring restrictions where you can toggle things around

Just found out that Ana Natalia Pinto has an attribute Low Blows. Just wondering why this attribute was added to her...as if she would ever fight a male?

Groin shots are illegal, doesn't matter if it's a men's fight or a women's fight.

is there a way to see how your fighters are ranked past the first 25 without going to the editor? Some of those can be really worthless but some are just number 26 for example. Would be useful for large rosters......

I think if you sort by reputation on the match making screen (which determines the rankings), it sorts the unranked fighters, too. So, you should be able to rank your unranked fighters that way.

I'm booking Fezzik vs. Lette and it's rating the draw as Low Level International, but when I specify it's for the Heavyweight belt it goes down to High Level National. Why? Belt presitge is 83%, so it can't be that can it?

EDIT: I think I figured it out. It's because they aren't the #1 contender. It penalizes you for giving title fights to lower ranked fighters. Interesting.

Oh, that's a cool feature. I like it.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kingster" data-cite="Kingster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44604" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When I ask the assistant for possible main event fights, does it take into account the level of show? </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes.</p><p> </p><p> As for the groin shots: I think the attribute is there to simulate certain styles. Some people just have a way to fight that sometimes results in unintentional groin shots.</p>

<p>I think i read somewhere it is not possible to run a child organisation (matches, signings etc). </p><p> </p><p>

If this is true, to get around this would it work to start a 2 player game at the start and with player 1 run my chosen company as normal, and as player 2 take over as the child company and run that?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mattandbenny" data-cite="mattandbenny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44604" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think i read somewhere it is not possible to run a child organisation (matches, signings etc). <p> </p><p> If this is true, to get around this would it work to start a 2 player game at the start and with player 1 run my chosen company as normal, and as player 2 take over as the child company and run that?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know in TEW that you can’t have a second player control the child promotion of another players promotion. </p><p> </p><p> I’d imagine that’s the same here as one player would technically be able to fire the other.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BuddyGarner" data-cite="BuddyGarner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44604" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What affects whether someone is willing to form a team?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not 100% Certain but I think it's a combination of their personality and reputation. The only person I managed to convinve to start one so far was Carter Potter, and his personality is listed as sociable.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pimpasaurus" data-cite="Pimpasaurus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44604" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm not 100% Certain but I think it's a combination of their personality and reputation. The only person I managed to convinve to start one so far was Carter Potter, and his personality is listed as sociable.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> FWIW, managed to convince Li-Kong Ho too though I can't check what his personality is right now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pimpasaurus" data-cite="Pimpasaurus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44604" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm not 100% Certain but I think it's a combination of their personality and reputation. The only person I managed to convinve to start one so far was Carter Potter, and his personality is listed as sociable.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Brandon Sugar and Matthew Dean have started teams in the tests i've done....one thing ive noticed is that the team names that are created are in the same order.... 1percenters, then team million... I guess you can always go back and edit the team names.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="I am Malice" data-cite="I am Malice" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44604" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Brandon Sugar and Matthew Dean have started teams in the tests i've done....one thing ive noticed is that the team names that are created are in the same order.... 1percenters, then team million... I guess you can always go back and edit the team names.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Carter Potter Started Elegance MMA in my game so maybe you just had an odd coincidence.</p><p> </p><p> Also for the Record Dean, Sugar and Li-Kong Ho all have normal personality types.</p>