SWF: Supreme World Challenge (CVerse 2020)

Angry Gilmore vs John Greed

Lenny Brown vs Oliver Kobb

Charger Siaki vs Valiant

Dominic DeSousa & Robbie Wright vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Bear Bekowski vs ZWB

Main Event:

James Prudence vs Mikey Lau

(BONUS 1) Which match will have the highest rating? James Prudence vs Mikey Lau

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

• Like 1

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 9

Angry Gilmor

Oliver Kobb

Valiant

The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

ZWB

Mikey Lau

(BONUS 1) Which match will have the highest rating? Dominic DeSousa & Robbie Wright vs The Rock City Stars

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? yes

• Like 1

Charger Siaki vs Valiant

Dominic DeSousa & Robbie Wright vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Bear Bekowski vs ZWB

Main Event:

(BONUS 1) Which match will have the highest rating? Main Event

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No

• Like 1

Angry Gilmore vs John Greed

- staying strong for the start of the next feud.

Lenny Brown vs Oliver Kobb

- feel like Lenny is working his way to a US title rematch.

Charger Siaki vs Valiant

- just a matter of star power.

Dominic DeSousa & Robbie Wright vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

- they started off hot and I think they keep rocking n rolling.

Bear Bekowski vs ZWB

- I have underestimated ZWB so far in this project.

James Prudence vs Mikey Lau

- I feel like I picked too many babyfaces already, which is my only reasoning for going with Prudence her.

(BONUS 1) Which match will have the highest rating? Prudence v Lau

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No.

• Like 1

Heel has to win at some point, and this makes the most sense I think

Charger Siaki vs Valiant

Would be weird to take the new guys down already

Bear Bekowski vs ZWB

Main Event:

(BONUS 1) Which match will have the highest rating? Main Event

(BONUS 2) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

SWF1-removebg-preview.png

SUPREME TV EPISODE 9

(Tuesday, week 1, March 2020. , Auburn Arena, Auburn, AL. Attendance: 9121 SELL OUT!)

Angry Gilmore def. John Greed  (76)

The opening match was all about working the crowd. After beating The Crippler in the last chapter of their feud, Angry Gilmore was ready to maintain his good moment but "The Eighth Deadly Sin" John Greed is also an experienced wrestler and a former SWF North American champion that was looking for his first win of the year. Greed had some good moments during this match, especially when he connected with the Crash Diet on Gilmore, but Gilmore kicked out at 2. Then Greed showed great resilience in this match surviving two pin attempts until Gilmore finished him with the Anger Management. Gilmore salutes the Alabamian fans after the match. Match of the night.

Eric Eisen mini.png     Netstream.jpg

ANGLE: SWF booker Eric Eisen is in the ring to make a historic announcement. SWF and NETSTREAM have agreed one of the most important deals in the history of sports entertainment: Supreme TV will be on NETSTREAM within 3 weeks. NETSTREAM is a streaming platform with world coverage. Before this new deal, Supreme TV was only available in USA, Canada and Mexico. Eric Eisen described the agreement as "the beginning of a WORLD CHALLENGE for the wrestling industry". WrestlingLeaks leaked that SWF paid CANN around $9M to cancel their previous broadcasting deal, an enormous bet that SWF is confident will pay off. Apparently NETSTREAM demanded a certain minimum level of ratings to start the year to close the deal. SWF met the requirements to show them they could compete with Reverie's USPW (61)

Lenny Brown def. Oliver Kobb (56)

This was a face vs face match that was meant to steal the show but it didn't deliver. Surprisingly Lenny Brown used some dirty tricks during the match like removing a turnbuckle, a tactic that didn't worked (Kobb used it in his advantage to damage Brown's back) and annoyed the fans, in fact most of them ended supporting Kobb. Brown won the match in 10 minutes with a roll-up and he even received a few boos.

Valiant def. Charger Siaki (63)

After a huge victory in a Triple Threat Match with Remo and Rogue at Awesome Impact, Valiant faced Charger Siaki in this match, who was accompanied by his manager BJ O'Neill. The beginning of the match was pretty solid with both wrestlers exchanging blows but it quickly became a brawl where they fought outside the ring for long periods. Around the 10 minute mark Siaki tried to hit Valiant with the Crash Test but Valiant avoided Siaki's finisher. A couple minutes later Valiant went for the Patriot Missile for the win. A decent match where Charger Siaki made a good impression but still not enough to defeat someone like Valiant.

Spencer Spade copia.png

ANGLE: Spencer Spade is in the ring to issue an open challenge for next week. The Supreme Star said that he is "on the top of the hill, if someone thinks he's good enough to steal my spot I'll probe him wrong" while the crowd booed him (64)

Stable_TheRatPack.jpgHollywood Rat Pack mini.pngJustin Sensitive Rat Pack mini.pngMonty Trescarde Rat Pack mini.pngPaul Huntingdon Rat Pack mini.png

ANGLE: After Fame & Money lost the rematch for the SWF World Tag Team titles at Awesome Impact, The Rat Pack's leader Hollywood Bret Starr is in the ring with the other members of the faction. Hollywood Bret Starr says: "Fame & Money you are a disgrace. You showed me you are a couple of fucking losers! You are fired! No, no, no... actually The Rat Pack is over! Get out of my face!". Fame & Money were going to say something but they see Bret Starr's expression and they see there's no chance he would reconsider his decision. Fame & Money leave the ring while Justin Sensitive remains next to Bret Starr. The Rat Pack is disbanded by Hollywood Bret Starr! (70)

The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna) def. Dominic DeSousa & Robbie Wright (44)

First match of the year for Dominic DeSousa and Robbie Wright against The Rock City Stars, who make their second appearance in SWF. Robbie Wright and Stan Manna started the match. They didn't connect with the audience and although they tried to steal the show it was clear from the beginning that they wouldn't do it. Later Rockin' Ryan Turner and Dominic DeSousa got tagged in. Despite DeSousa's trash talking, Turner dominated his opponent until he tagged Stan Manna for their tag team move The Cover Version to win the match.

Robbie Retro copia.png

ANGLE: Robbie Retro takes the ring to accept Spencer Spade's open challenge. The Disco Stud says "it'll be a pleasure to put you in your place, Spencer". Retro closed the segment showing off some dance moves like the Robocop (59)

Eric Eisen mini.png

ANGLE: Eric Eisen is in the ring to make another big announcement: "Next week in Supreme TV's Main Event we'll hold a Four-Way SWF World Heavyweight Title Shot Match to decide Rocky Golden's next challenger between Brandon James, Remo, Valiant and the SWF North American champion Des Davids" (84)

ZWB def. Bear Bekowski (68)

After defeating Bear Bekowski 3 weeks ago in Arizona, ZWB faces the same opponent in Alabama. The Canadian Bear tried to impose his power from the beginning like he did in his previous match, but ZWB has learnt from their previous match that the best strategy is to create space and move much more than his opponent and he is able to do that much earlier this time. ZWB delivers a great diving calf kick but Bekowski kicks out at 1. Bekowski cornered ZWB later to hit him with a series of chops, but Zimmy replied with an incredible springboard moonsault followed by the 450 Degree Splash for the victory. Zimmy celebrates with the Alabamian fans his third victory of the year for an overall record of 3-2 in a match that was better than their previous one.

Main Event:

James Prudence copia.pngvst white.pngimage.png

James Prudence def. Mikey Lau (75)

Mikey Lau defeated James Prudence in a good match in Portland 2 weeks ago where "Platinum" attacked him after the match. Lau had a strong start fueled by the energy of the fans with his martial arts kicks and quick strikes that disarmed Prudence. But this time Prudence was ready to take his dirty tricks further and, after surviving a pin attempt, Prudence hit Lau with a foreign object outside the ring. The referee didn't notice at the moment but Lau started bleeding from one side of his forehead. Lau stayed in the match and avoided the 3-count when Prudence tried a roll-up. After 18 minutes, Lau was running out of energy while Prudence still looked quite fresh. Prudence tried to submit Lau with a chinlock but Lau was resisting. Prudence put his fingers into Lau's wound on his forehead, but again the ref didn't notice. Lau tried to resist but he finally had to tap out. The referee raised James Prudence's arm while the crowd booed him loudly.

SHOW RATING: 78

image.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

TEW Insider.png

SWF AND TCW START MARCH LEADING WEEKLY TV RATINGS

image.png

Dazzling Dave Diamond and Mighty Meaty def. Joshua Taylor, Matt Hocking and Troy Tornado (82) in the Main Event of TCW Presents Total Wrestling, while James Prudence def. Mikey Lau (75) in SWF Supreme TV.

Alicia Strong def. Melody (78) in the Main Event of USPW American Wrestling.

Eric Eisen's announcement of a new broadcasting deal with NETSTREAM was the most commented story of the week in the wrestling industry. Eric Eisen promised that the increasing speculations about the implications of the new deal will have more answers in Supreme TV next week as he's looking to capitalize on it.

• Like 1

Thank you for your predictions and comments! Congratulations to @Shmoe II who had a perfect score. @Charasmatic Enigma tops the leaderboard for total points with @KyTeran just one point behind. @DAVEFAN95 had a great debut and looks like a potential opponent to @Shmoe II in the highest percentage ranking.

Let me remind you that there will be a reward for the total points but there will be also a reward for the highest percentage (with a minimum participation) to make sure everyone can join the predictions contest at any point.

Predictions results for Supreme TV episode 9

@Shmoe II 6/6
@Wrestling Machine 5/6 + 1 bonus
@kanegan 5/6 + 1 bonus
@KyTeran 5/6 + 1 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma 5/6
@DAVEFAN95 5/6
@StanMiguel 4/6 + 1 bonus
@Martel123 4/6

Predictions leaderboard

@Charasmatic Enigma 42/66 + 4 bonus
@KyTeran 42/66 + 3 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 40/66 + 3 bonus
@Martel123 37/61 + 3 bonus
@Shmoe II 35/50 + 1 bonus
@kanegan 29/51 + 2 bonus
@Toby0618 17/33 + 1 bonus
@StanMiguel 16/28 + 2 bonus
@DexterXSR 15/22
@Dawn 12/18
@DAVEFAN95 5/6
@angeldelayette 4/10 + 1 bonus
@Theheel 4/5 + 1 bonus

Predictions highest percentage 

@DAVEFAN95 83% (1 predictions)
@Theheel 80% (1 predictions)
@Shmoe II 70% (8 predictions)
@DexterXSR 68% (4 predictions)
@Dawn 66% (3 predictions)
@Charasmatic Enigma 63% (11 predictions)
@KyTeran 63% (11 predictions)
@Martel123 60% (10 predictions)
@Wrestling Machine 60% (11 predictions)
@StanMiguel 57% (4 predictions)
@kanegan 56% (8 predictions)
@Toby0618 51% (6 predictions)
@angeldelayette 40% (2 predictions)

On 3/8/2024 at 12:05 PM, Wrestling Machine said:

"SWF booker Eric Eisen will make a historic announcement!" 🤔🤔

On 3/8/2024 at 3:54 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

SWF booker Eric Eisen will make a historic announcement!

New TV Show?

@Charasmatic Enigma you were close! The NETSTREAM deal will make an impact in this diary, actually the Supreme World Challenge name finally has a reasoning behind.

On 3/8/2024 at 12:05 PM, Wrestling Machine said:

Angry Gilmore vs John Greed to keep his momentum going

20 hours ago, Shmoe II said:

Angry Gilmore vs John Greed

- staying strong for the start of the next feud.

13 hours ago, Martel123 said:

Heel has to win at some point, and this makes the most sense I think

Unfortunately for John Greed, Gilmore is on a roll and has better things to do than having a long feud with him.

20 hours ago, Shmoe II said:

Bear Bekowski vs ZWB

- I have underestimated ZWB so far in this project.

Trust the process 😉

SWF booker Eric Eisen will make another big announcement!

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 10

Paul Huntingdon vs Rogue

Lenny Brown vs Scythe

Robbie Retro vs Spencer Spade

Atom Smasher vs Joey Morgan

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight Title Shot Match

Brandon James vs Des Davids vs Remo vs Valiant

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

Comments on diary / last episode:

• Like 1

Shows outside the US?

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 10

Paul Huntingdon vs Rogue

Huntingdon has had a tough time of it in this diary so far, and I don't see that changing here

Lenny Brown vs Scythe

Scythe needs to rebuild his aura after a couple of losses

Spade is the future, while Robbie is stuck firmly in the past

This could be a fun feud, but I'm going for Atom Smasher to take the first win

I think it's Remo's time

Looks a strong card, so YES!

• Like 1

Paul Huntingdon vs Rogue

Lenny Brown vs Scythe

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

• Like 1

Man is turning into Tony Khan lol

Paul Huntingdon vs Rogue

Lenny Brown vs Scythe (that's a curious match-up)

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes! We can't let a company with Mighty Meaty in the main event beat us

Comments on diary / last episode: I'm curious to know what's next for Hollywood Bret Starr. Not a SWF guy so I'm not sure, but I guess he has the skills/POP to be in the main event scene. Am I wrong?

• Like 1

Paul Huntingdon vs Rogue

Lenny Brown vs Scythe
Lenny is excellent, but I can't see him getting past big Scythe here.

Presumably Smasher still has his midas touch note active. Even if he doesn't, he's got a lot of up side. Even thought I'm a big Morgan guy, Smasher is probably the better character.

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? With that Main Event, I'd say there was a very good chance.

Comments on diary / last episode: Big SWF fan, so keen to see where this goes.

• Like 1

Paul Huntingdon vs Rogue

Lenny Brown vs Scythe

• Like 1

SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 10

Paul Huntingdon

Lenny Brown

Spencer Spade

Joey Morgan

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight Title Shot Match

Des Davids

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? yes

• Like 1

Paul Huntingdon vs Rogue

- You know.

Lenny Brown vs Scythe

- A good talent versus supernatural monster, you know.

Robbie Retro vs Spencer Spade

- The upside of Spade wins out here. I think a character like him has to pick up these kind of wins.

Atom Smasher vs Joey Morgan

- I was kind of surprised by Joey's big win at the PPV, so I'm swayed here.

Brandon James vs Des Davids vs Remo vs Valiant

- James had his shot recently. I am very tempted by Davids as the current NA Champ, and can see it with seemingly no major feud for his own belt ...but I think Remo is a good challenger for Rocky right now.

- It seems SWF is on the ratings upswing, so sure. Yes.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

SWF1-removebg-preview.png

SUPREME TV EPISODE 10

(Tuesday, week 2, March 2020. BB&T Arena, Highland Heights, KY. Attendance: 9400 SELL OUT!)

Rogue def. Paul Huntingdon  (57)

This was the first match after Rogue turned face at Awesome Impact and it was also the first match for Paul Huntingfon after Hollywood Bret Starr disbanded The Rat Pack last week, so it was supposed to be quite special. The BB&T Arena in Kentucky was ready for a great match but they didn't show any chemistry. It was a awkward bout where botches frustrated both wrestlers and didn't let them work the crowd properly. After 15 minutes, Rogue connected on Paul Huntingdon with the Crashin On to end this nightmare. The crowd barely reacted to Rogue's victory.

H preview copia.pngJ copia.png

ANGLE: Hollywood Bret Starr and Justin Sensitive are in the locker room. Bret Starr tells Sensitive that he is the only one who still deserves to be his friend. Bret Starr says "we should make new friends" to close the segment (56)

Eric Eisen mini.png     image.png

ANGLE: SWF booker Eric Eisen is in the ring for a new announcement. Eric Eisen says that in less than 2 weeks The World Is Watching will take place and he reveals a big surprise: The World Is Watching will be aired on NETSTREAM as a special event to kick off their new broadcasting deal for Supreme TV. He also announces that the opening match for The World Is Watching will be a 20-Man Battle Royal for a new title, the NETSTREAM Intercontinental title! (69)

Scythe def. Lenny Brown (68)

Eric Eisen's announcement lifted the crowd a little bit before this match, in an episode that was a strong candidate at this point to be the worst of the year. The Reaper stood face to face with Lenny Brown to start the match, an opportunity for Emma Chase to say he looked bigger, stronger and only one year older than Brown at the announcers table. Brown didn't want to be intimidated and pushed The Reaper, another rare sign from Brown in the last weeks, and they started a wild brawl that lasted until the end of the match.

Scythe dominated most of the time with some great spots like sending Brown against the barricade with a powerslam. Scythe finished his opponent with the Choke Slam for a solid win. Lenny Brown was furious after this loss and notably he didn't shake the hands of the youngest fans present in the first row as usual when he returned backstage.

image.png     Joey Morgan mini.png

ANGLE: We see Joey Morgan walking down a hallway backstage when he runs into Atom Smasher. The Radioactive Wrecking Machine tells Morgan that they will meet later in the ring and Morgan simply replies "I know, I know". Smasher defiantly adds "ready to lose?", which makes Morgan say "we'll see if you're so cocky after the match". They faced off but were quickly separated by other wrestlers and the crowd's reaction was good (70)

Spencer Spade def. Robbie Retro (54)

Another match that didn't go as expected. The Disco Stud came off three losses, true, but he had positive feedback from the fans and he even received standing ovations, while Spencer Spade recently defeated his rival Jungle Lord. But they never had a chance to steal the show. It was a slow match with a lot of trash talk on Spade's part and Robbie Retro responded with some dance moves. Fortunately it only lasted 7 minutes. The Supreme Star hit Retro with the Supreme Stunner to win the match. The crowd booed Spade loudly.

image.png     Angry Gilmore mini.png     Des Davids mini.png

ANGLE: Ana Garcia interviews Angry Gilmore. When Ana Garcia asks Gilmore about his next big goal he says he wants to become the first 4-time SWF North American champion in history. The unexpected answer caught the crowd by surprise but the current SWF North American champion Des Davids quickly appeared. Davids replies he's not afraid of Gilmore and claims he is "the best North American champion this company has ever had"  (71)

Atom Smasher def. Joey Morgan (72)

That last segment got the crowd hotter before this match. Smasher and Morgan were motivated to get their hands on each other from the beginning and unsurprisingly the match quickly became a wild brawl. They put the crowd on its feet when they left the ring and continued brawling at the ringside. The Radioactive Machine crashed on Morgan with a spear against the barricade and then Morgan replied with a brainbuster.

Smasher brought the action back to the ring for another spear before he make the cover, but Morgan kicked out at 2. An impressive third spear by Smasher sent Morgan outside the ring. Smasher got back into the ring and the referee counted up to 10 before giving Atom Smasher the victory by count out. Atom Smasher did poses celebrating the victory while the crowd booed him loudly.

image.pngvst white.pngDes Davids mini.pngvst white.pngimage.pngvst white.pngValiant mini.png

Remo def. Des Davids, Brandon James and Valiant (79)

Despite a slow start, this episode finally reached the Main Event in a good disposition for Eric Eisen's relief. The four contenders in this match were in great form and it was a tough task for the announcers table to say a favorite to win the match, but the SWF North American champion Des Davids got the biggest pop of the night when he made his entrance.

Brandon James and Des Davids started to fight on one side of the ring, while Remo and Valiant were on the other. Remo wanted to make Valiant pay for his loss at Awesome Impact and Remo didn't lose time to deliver a couple of german suplexes. On the other side Davids had a slight advantage over James thanks to a wonderful standing suplex. Later Remo and Valiant left the ring to continue at the ringside, an opportunity that Des Davids used to pin Brandon James after the Quaterback Sack, but Remo got back in time to stop the 3-count.

Remo and Des Davids were alone on the ring, an spectacular matchup despite being two heels that the crowd celebrated with "Yes! Yes!" chants until Davids hit an awesome cutter followed by the Touch Down. Davids pinned Remo, but Valiant was back on the ring to stop Davids. Valiant connected a good combination and then took out Davids with the Patriot Missile. The crowd was on its feet expecting Valiant's victory but Remo got up in that exact moment. Remo showed impressive strength and resilience with a german suplex, in a match that had already reached the 20 minute mark, only before hitting Valiant with a major running crossbody block. Remo finished Valiant with The Destroyer. After a show with many ups and downs, the crowd in Kentucky had witnessed one of the best Supreme TV's Main Events of the year so far.

Remo will face the SWF World Heavyweight champion Rocky Golden at The World Is Watching, an event that will be aired live on NETSTREAM in less than 2 weeks.

SHOW RATING: 79

image.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

TEW Insider.png

WOLF HAWKINS AND TCW TOP THE TV RATINGS

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-15 a las 8.36.19.png

Wolf Hawkins def. Troy Tornado (86) in TCW Presents Total Wrestling's Main Event. TCW leads the weekly and monthly ratings.

Rich Money & Dusty Ducont def. Enigma & Rick Law (80) in the Main Event of USPW American Wrestling.

Remo def. Valiant, Brandon James and Des Davids (79) in a good Supreme TV's Main Event that couldn't fix a slow start of the show.

Next week Supreme TV will move to Kansas City for the go-home episode before The World Is Watching, an event that is raising a lot of expectation  since it will begin the new broadcasting deal with NETSTREAM.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you for setting a new participation record for this diary! Congratulations to @Charasmatic Enigma and @KyTeran who had a perfect score. @Charasmatic Enigma tops the leaderboard for total points with @KyTeran just one point behind. Welcome to @The Lloyd who had a good debut and looks like another opponent to @Shmoe II and @Dawn in the highest percentage ranking, while if @DAVEFAN95 can keep his momentum will be very difficult to defeat.

Let me remind you that there will be a reward for the total points but there will be also a reward for the highest percentage (with a minimum participation) to make sure everyone can join the predictions contest at any point.

Predictions results for Supreme TV episode 10

@Charasmatic Enigma 5/5
@KyTeran 5/5
@DAVEFAN95 4/5
@kanegan 4/5
@Wrestling Machine 4/5
@Dawn 4/5
@The Lloyd 4/5
@Martel123 4/5
@Shmoe II 4/5
@StanMiguel 1/5

Predictions leaderboard

@Charasmatic Enigma 47/71 + 4 bonus
@KyTeran 47/71 + 3 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 44/71 + 3 bonus
@Martel123 41/66 + 3 bonus
@Shmoe II 39/55 + 1 bonus
@kanegan 33/56 + 2 bonus
@StanMiguel 17/33 + 2 bonus
@Toby0618 17/33 + 1 bonus
@Dawn 16/23
@DexterXSR 15/22
@DAVEFAN95 9/11
@angeldelayette 4/10 + 1 bonus
@The Lloyd 4/5
@Theheel 4/5 + 1 bonus

Predictions highest percentage 

@DAVEFAN95 81% (2 predictions)
@The Lloyd 80% (1 predictions)
@Theheel 80% (1 predictions)
@Shmoe II 70% (9 predictions)
@Dawn 69% (4 predictions)
@DexterXSR 68% (4 predictions)
@Charasmatic Enigma 66% (12 predictions)
@KyTeran 63% (12 predictions)
@Martel123 62 (11 predictions)
@Wrestling Machine 61% (12 predictions)
@kanegan 58% (9 predictions)
@StanMiguel 51% (5 predictions)
@Toby0618 51% (6 predictions)
@angeldelayette 40% (2 predictions)

On 3/12/2024 at 9:06 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Lenny Brown vs Scythe

Scythe needs to rebuild his aura after a couple of losses

On 3/12/2024 at 9:32 PM, Wrestling Machine said:

Lenny Brown vs Scythe (that's a curious match-up)

On 3/13/2024 at 6:10 PM, The Lloyd said:

Lenny Brown vs Scythe
Lenny is excellent, but I can't see him getting past big Scythe here.

7 hours ago, Shmoe II said:

Lenny Brown vs Scythe

- A good talent versus supernatural monster, you know.

Scythe is 3-3 in singles matches at this point (he also won a Four-Way match) and IDK why but he's gaining popularity. He's putting great performances too. Great news for The Reaper. Yeah @Wrestling Machine something happens with Lenny...

This could be a fun feud, but I'm going for Atom Smasher to take the first win

Presumably Smasher still has his midas touch note active. Even if he doesn't, he's got a lot of up side. Even thought I'm a big Morgan guy, Smasher is probably the better character.

Atom Smasher vs Joey Morgan

- I was kind of surprised by Joey's big win at the PPV, so I'm swayed here.

@The Lloyd yes, Smasher has midas touch note. I think all of you thought this match was the start of a feud and you were right. I had doubts about this because I'm high on both of them, but at the same time I thought they could produce something good that would benefit both of them (although one of them will benefit more of course).

I think it's Remo's time

Brandon James vs Des Davids vs Remo vs Valiant

- James had his shot recently. I am very tempted by Davids as the current NA Champ, and can see it with seemingly no major feud for his own belt ...but I think Remo is a good challenger for Rocky right now.

@Charasmatic Enigma and @Shmoe II were right, it's Remo time. The World Is Watching will be a very special occasion where an event will be free on NETSTREAM to kick off the new broadcasting deal. Rocky vs Remo sells itself, so I thought nothing could be better than a matchup between my two most famous wrestlers.

Shows outside the US?

Man is turning into Tony Khan lol

@Wrestling Machine LOL! The NETSTREAM Intercontinental title will give me a third singles title because I think I have enough talent for it, it'll add something different to SWF and it makes sense IMO given the world challenge thing of this diary. I created it as a secondary title so it'll have almost the same prestige as the North American title.

Comments on diary / last episode: I'm curious to know what's next for Hollywood Bret Starr. Not a SWF guy so I'm not sure, but I guess he has the skills/POP to be in the main event scene. Am I wrong?

@Wrestling Machine yes, Hollywood Bret Starr has great stats and big things are coming for him. He's having time for promos as you can see and his story will continue to develop in the next weeks.

Comments on diary / last episode: Big SWF fan, so keen to see where this goes.

@The Lloyd welcome to the diary. It's great to have you here, I know you have a fantastic 21CW diary right now. When you started I knew very little about UK in the C-Verse, but after reading @Charasmatic Enigma's diary I might have to give it another try. 21CW and SWF have similar style so it doesn't surprise me you like SWF. I hope you'll enjoy the diary.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

Go-home episode before The World Is Watching.

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 11

American Machine & Joey Morgan vs Atom Smasher & Brandon James

Bear Bekowski vs Robbie Retro

Demolition (Avalanche & Primus Allen) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Des Davids vs Steven Parker

Main Event:

Remo vs Rogue

Comments on diary / last event:

Atom Smasher and Brandon James

Just the bigger team and I don't mean physically. American Machine is past it by now ans doesn't have the popularity to still be a player

Bear Bekowski

I like Retro but his gimmick is set up to lose in SWF. Bear can get a bit more over by beating him. 

Demolition

This is hard. I like Allen, I also like Marshall Dillon. Avalanche and Ranger... meh. I'll go with the future mega star in Allen

Des Davids

Should be pushed to the moon, I love me some Des Davids

Remo

No.1 Contender. Shouldn't lose here unless you plan a three way but I think face Rogue might be more useful in battling some of the up and coming heels as Golden/Remo is more intriguing to me than a 3 way. 

No, it seems TCW are on a tear so. 

I liked the main event a lot. Plenty of intrigue. I wonder how Davids performed. Am surprised Valiant took the pin though. I get they've been feuding but Davids could've taken the pin. 

• Like 1

American Machine & Joey Morgan vs Atom Smasher & Brandon James

Bear Bekowski vs Robbie Retro

Demolition (Avalanche & Primus Allen) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Des Davids vs Steven Parker

Remo vs Rogue

Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Nope, Rogue in main event won't have a good enough rating

• Like 1