Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

I have yet to run a show. None of my workers have downside agreements but my ledger still shows 2225 in worker costs on the ledger even though the month isn't over. Oddly I also have some values in Merch (gain), Misc (gain), Marketing, Merc (payout), Production and Misc (payout) and I have no clue why?

I have yet to run a show. None of my workers have downside agreements but my ledger still shows 2225 in worker costs on the ledger even though the month isn't over. Oddly I also have some values in Merch (gain), Misc (gain), Marketing, Merc (payout), Production and Misc (payout) and I have no clue why?

Cost and gains are calculated each day of the month instead of just the final day. I don't know about PPA deals but I know anyone on a written deal is paid daily instead of at the end of the month as well. Don't know the exact detail of your game but that could be a factor. .

Cost and gains are calculated each day of the month instead of just the final day. I don't know about PPA deals but I know anyone on a written deal is paid daily instead of at the end of the month as well. Don't know the exact detail of your game but that could be a factor. .

So it divides the cost of any writtens by 30 and pays out that bit every day over the course of the month? That feels awkward but its good to understand how it works.

How can you avoid Regional Battles?

I have finally gotten my Local company up to an 11 pop in the SouthWest. Then, once I hit the end of the month, I find out I finished seventh in the regional battle and lost a whole percentage point.

I know how to win a regional battle, but why am I getting hit so soon?

So it divides the cost of any writtens by 30 and pays out that bit every day over the course of the month? That feels awkward but its good to understand how it works.

Think of it this way: You're accounting for how much you are going to need to pay that person on their next paycheck. If you get an incident that lets you release someone without cost before the end of the month, you'll still have to give them their last paycheck, up to the point of the incident Your company's accountants are just a little paranoid about something like that. ;)

So how do you bring back defunct companies in a game? Do you have to set them to "random" (or even an actual date) before you start the game? It'd be fun to play with some of the older companies that have belts you can purchase - so you can continue the lineage if you wanted. Or to give Shane Sneer another shot at SCCW.

I have finally gotten my Local company up to an 11 pop in the SouthWest. Then, once I hit the end of the month, I find out I finished seventh in the regional battle and lost a whole percentage point.

If you know you can't win the regional battle, your only option is to lock yourself at Local until you can build enough pop that you don't drop back down to local or get to the point where you can place higher than 7th.

If you know you can't win the regional battle, your only option is to lock yourself at Local until you can build enough pop that you don't drop back down to local or get to the point where you can place higher than 7th.

I was still at local, I was still a couple points away from becoming small.

Anyone have sponsors drop like a rock. Without Industry or Economy having their letter grade change (it might have changed from B- to C+, but that is minor) my sponsorship has fallen from $4,900 to $1,174 in a single month. I was not involved in a scandal and there has been nothing that rocked the business. The only cause I can see is that my popularity from my internet support randomly disappeared from around 1.5% globally to 0% nearly everywhere over a two week period. (the entire save game has been on the new patch)

Any idea the cause? I have not yet encountered a drop like this before. Other potential causes, my home region's importance could have fallen (currently 87%) or the traditional product could have fallen (popular currently).

Anyone have sponsors drop like a rock. Without Industry or Economy having their letter grade change (it might have changed from B- to C+, but that is minor) my sponsorship has fallen from $4,900 to $1,174 in a single month. I was not involved in a scandal and there has been nothing that rocked the business. The only cause I can see is that my popularity from my internet support randomly disappeared from around 1.5% globally to 0% nearly everywhere over a two week period. (the entire save game has been on the new patch)

Any idea the cause? I have not yet encountered a drop like this before. Other potential causes, my home region's importance could have fallen (currently 87%) or the traditional product could have fallen (popular currently).

have you done any shows out of your region and has pop in those regions dropped?

for production, is there any benefit to moving up if you'll still be anything other than first (is the rank or degree of difference at all important). Right now it looks smarter for me to lose for a year and pay off debt unless going up a level or 2 would affect things.

So when I switched the pictures of the workers to gif I was able to reassign all the pictures however, I cannot find Rokuemon Matsushita and Susan Lee. Could somebody tell me their picture names so I could give them their pictures.

Susan Lee is Suzi Slam.

for production, is there any benefit to moving up if you'll still be anything other than first (is the rank or degree of difference at all important). Right now it looks smarter for me to lose for a year and pay off debt unless going up a level or 2 would affect things.

I haven't tested but the messages you get (slightly worse/worse/significantly worse, or something along those lines) after the show suggest to me that the degree does matter.

So when I switched the pictures of the workers to gif I was able to reassign all the pictures however, I cannot find Rokuemon Matsushita and Susan Lee. Could somebody tell me their picture names so I could give them their pictures.

Rokuemon's picture is named Rkuemon Matsushita, just missing the o in his first name.

So how does the body shape thing work? Can you ask them to bulk up or tone down or is the fluctuation completely random? I assume some gimmicks need a certain size te work, or is it only useful to increase/decrease secundary stats like star power?

I only found an option to have them increase size, not shape.

Loyalty has to be earned more now, so it's not as quick. You won't see it in the demo at all as it's too short, but for the most part it's the same criteria as before, with a longer time frame to earn it and also the possibility to lose it if you don't have them on your roster. :)

So I take it the criteria for loyalty have not changed - under 25 years, unemployed/exclusive contract with your company, not yet loyal or freelance - it just takes longer for the loyalty to be established? I'm wondering, having played a 2 year game where some of my young lions have only and exclusively worked for me in that time and event renewed contracts in between. Not one of them has become loyal to my company.

I'm very interested in this because loyalty is such an important strategic aspect in all games Japan/puro :D

Are there larger versions of the various C-Verse media (i.e. worker pictures, banners, logos etc) out there?

I'm contemplating starting a diary and would love to do some media editing to go with it but with things like the available worker pictures seemingly being 150x150px it's almost impossible to do that without losing so much quality that it basically becomes none-viable.

I had a quick glance at the various re-render projects and threads in the mods forum so may well have missed something but most there appear to still be 150x150px (for obvious reasons).

Are there larger versions of the various C-Verse media (i.e. worker pictures, banners, logos etc) out there?

I'm contemplating starting a diary and would love to do some media editing to go with it but with things like the available worker pictures seemingly being 150x150px it's almost impossible to do that without losing so much quality that it basically becomes none-viable.

I had a quick glance at the various re-render projects and threads in the mods forum so may well have missed something but most there appear to still be 150x150px (for obvious reasons).

I feel your pain. The thing is that most renders are so old that the people who've done them are no longer active. Your best bet is to collaborate with an renderer for your promo images. Most logo's however are still clean looking when enlarged x5.

There are some fullbody's in the rerender thread (look for it; it's clearly mentioned). Not all renders ever are in there, but it's such a colossal task to keep track that that's normal.

I feel your pain. The thing is that most renders are so old that the people who've done them are no longer active. Your best bet is to collaborate with an renderer for your promo images. Most logo's however are still clean looking when enlarged x5.

There are some fullbody's in the rerender thread (look for it; it's clearly mentioned). Not all renders ever are in there, but it's such a colossal task to keep track that that's normal.

Logos, banners and the like aren't really the biggest concern for me; they'd be a nice convenience, but I think I've got enough photoshop skills to create ones that at least look reasonable and seem to follow the theme of the original ones.

The bigger issue is the renders for workers and unfortunately few (if any) of the full sized ones I've been able to find (primarily in the full-sized section of the dropbox) are of people I wish to use (the plan would be to do 21CW).

I'll have a crack at doing some stuff with the existing renders and see how (terrible) they look when blown up and some stuff to obscure how pixilated they are is done. Other than that, I guess I'd better send out some PM's.

Well yeah. You don't have to spend years in a company to be an alumnus. Although it does kinda stretch the bounds of imagination. Under that definition, Cheerleader Melissa is a former WWE Diva because she wrestled Victoria on Heat once. :p

I'd prefer to see local one-time wrestlers not to be alimni...it really adds a lot to your list while you're really opting not to give them a full-time deal.

You could start an alliance and invite all of the companies you compete with in regional battles to that alliance. I'm not sure if you need to set up the alliance a certain way, but you can definitely make it so that the alliance members won't take any damage from each other from regional battles.

If doesn't matter if you're small or local sized, as long as you're over F+ popularity in a region, you're eligible for a regional battle. Locking yourself at local wouldn't stop the company from dropping popularity.